[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT criminally underrated PS2 games.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: zone_of_the_enders_006.jpg (90 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
zone_of_the_enders_006.jpg
90 KB, 800x600
ITT criminally underrated PS2 games.
>>
I played the first one. I remember the kid's friend dying, the robot and then Anubis. Should I replay the first one to play the second one?
>>
>>338029825
The first ones kind of meh. The second one is really good though. I think the 2nd one has a short summary of what happened in 1 anyway.
>>
>>338029825
1st is better than 2nd, it drags on way too long. Would just skip the series since the idea of zoe 3 got shot dead
>>
>>338029825
1st one sucks

2nd one is alright but still kinda shit
>>
>>338029959
I was like 11 when I played the first one so I may look back at it through rose colored lenses. However, I don't think the gameplay was that great but this game was probably the first time I really grew attached to the protagonists of a video game. The dialogue between the kid and the AI was great and I felt like they were well fleshed out characters.
>>
>>338029825
first one was pretty boring and not really good because it was super backtrack heavy and repetitive
>>
The soundtracks are awesome.
>>
File: 3287_front.jpg (103 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
3287_front.jpg
103 KB, 640x908
>>
File: Shinobido.jpg (618 KB, 1530x2162) Image search: [Google]
Shinobido.jpg
618 KB, 1530x2162
I spent far too many hours in alchemy brewing up all kinds of potions and flavored sushi. Also custom missions were a good time waster to play and create.
>>
Zone of the Enders is overrated though. It existed only to sell the MGS2 demo, and only contained as much content as a demo as well.
>>
>>338029709
The MGS2 demo was the best thing to come out of the ZoE games.
>>
>>338030958
>>338030973
And I bet you also think the HD collection only existed to sell the MGR demo
I am the opposite, I only played ZoE 2 on PS2 which if I recall had no demo, and got the HD collection solely because of ZoE 2 as well, MGR and ZoE 1 were added bonuses for me
>>
the games are pretty bad.
>>338030586 tho
>>
ZoE2 is my GOAT
>>
File: 1461965258450.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1461965258450.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>There are people ITT shitting on The 2nd Runner
I never thought /v/ would get this shitty.
This is a new low.
>>
>>338034431

Fuck off kojimatard
>>
>>338035306
>fuck off person that likes the video games being discussed in this thread

Okay person who does not enjoy the video games being discussed in this thread but insists on staying

I hope you are proud of your life choices
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.