[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the worst games, or worst game of your favorite video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: R3ME01.png (1 MB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
R3ME01.png
1 MB, 1024x680
What are the worst games, or worst game of your favorite video game franchise, /v/?
>>
>>337232842

pic unrelated. Metroid Prime Trilogy was incredible.
>>
Other M is objectively the worst Metroid game.
>>
>>337234591
No, prime 1 is because its what doomed the franchise. It dug the hole, echoes filled it, and corruption placed the headstone.
>>
>>337232842
>waaah waah the mean primefag bullies keep insulting other m
>why cant they just prioritize waifufaggotry to actual gameplay or narrative like me!?!?
>>
MGS2
>>
>>337232842
>disliking any prime game
Your opinion does not matter.
>>
When you chum the water too hard the fish know not to bite anon. Keep this in mind next time.
>>
>>337234735
The Prime games are some of the best games to come out on the gamecube. A perfect example of a series making the jump from 2D to 3D and sticking the fucking landing.
>>
But the Prime games were good.
>>
should I play the metroid prime games in 480p stretched to 1080p on a 24 inches pc monitor? or in 480i on a 29 inches CRT?

those are my only 2 options, I have the game on Wii U, and Wii mode of the Wii U is only progressive with the hdmi cable, not with the component ones.
>>
>>337235527
480p on 24 in monitor. It's not a game that was designed with CRTs in mind and stretching it more won't make it look any better.
>>
>>337234961

and Metroid Prime 3 was one of the best games to come out for the Wii, and the Trilogy disc was the definitive versions of all 3 Prime games (yes, the Wiimote control scheme worked incredibly well for Prime 1 and 2 it felt like this was the way it was meant to be played)
>>
Sonic Heroes

at least the other shitty games are either of the "so bad it's good" variety or just not as shitty as Heroes in general.
>>
We need to gas 2D Metroid fags

Hating on prime just because your stubborn cunts about your own side shows the true goyim within you
>>
>>337232842
Being forced to use Wii Remote makes me stick with GameCube versions of 1 and 2.
>>
>>337236212

We need to gas Prime fags

Hating on Federation Force just because your stubborn cunts about your own side shows the true goyim within you
>>
>>337236275

Wiimote > C stick for aiming. You're crazy. You're so much faster and more accurate with a pointer based control. You don't even have to lock on. Lock on was created to overcome the shortfallings of using an analog stick to aim.
>>
>>337236275

People like you is why we don't get experimentation

Trilogy is literally one of the very few games that justified motion into hardcore games and worked fucking well with it
>>
>>337237957
>Trilogy is literally one of the very few games that justified motion into hardcore games and worked fucking well with it
Rail shooters in general benefit from it.
>>
>>337234773
Anon he said the worst, not the best.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.