[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel so fucking lost, anons. I'm having a hard time finding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 21
File: 723523.png (2 MB, 924x1320) Image search: [Google]
723523.png
2 MB, 924x1320
I feel so fucking lost, anons. I'm having a hard time finding items for side quests, there's some data probes I can't find. I've just been running around fighting enemies.

How do I get good at Xenoblade?
>>
>>322209829
>How do I get good at Xenoblade?
Look up where to find shit on the internet because the stupid fucking game doesn't tell you squat.
>>
You don't.
By buying it you've fallen for all the shilling that went on half of last year, and you're stuck with this shambolic mess of a turd. Hopefully you went all-in with your mistake and got the original Xenoblade Chronicles for the eshop discount, so you've still got a playable, if a bit archaic, RPG to play instead of that new shite.
>>
File: IMG_20151231_125557.jpg (369 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151231_125557.jpg
369 KB, 2560x1440
>>322209829
Bro. I feels yu.

Here are my newly learned realizations (level 20)

1- don't worry about all the details at once. Most shit you can change up anytime. Focus on 1 aspect of the game at a time

2-as the poster above said, you really have to Google some of the quests for direction. If you have played WoW or other MMO's this should be second nature

3-dont take gather quests. Just check them at the quest hub periodically to see if you have completed the requirements beforehand

4- buy the swimwear/bikini outfits for your waifu asap

5-give me tips as I'm still fucking clueless and discouraged most of the time
>>
>>322210538
So, trade it back in at gamestop for 60$ in steam?
>>
Don't level Lao
>>
I CAN'T SEE YOU
I CAN'T HEAR YOU
>>
Look it up or post shit here, ill try looking up first because people are assholes here. Second just go with the flow, you will eventually get shit you need just by exploring and doing main mission. I myself am a little loss about augments and battle effects but im only 50 hrs in
>>
>>322212052
HU-YEAH

UAH
UAH
>>
>>322212000
You haven't beat the game yet have you?
>>
I more than quadrupled my damage when I chose a specific weapon type like Ether weapons with a skill that raises ether damage and maxed it out to where it does 50% more ether damage then getting the skill that makes me do more back damage at max 125% more. For training I take on enemies about 6-10 levels higher than me since it usually give mes 500 exp and 20 ap
>>
Do I need to start a new profile on my WiiU to start a new file?
>>
>>322209829

Use this if you're stuck for something https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g0YR4M8RAHiRhCbAvV4tjXXHLEhRMrARzZMYAUGmyZ4/htmlview?sle=true#

Some item pickups are a lot rarer than others.

Some data probe sites will only be able to be reached later in the game (or with some very creative mountaineering)

Just take it easy, explore and have fun. Don't feel like you're railroaded into doing the sidequests
>>
Where my ramjet bros at
>>
>>322212567
How do I upgrade it? Buddy boy refuses to slot it up for me
>>
Do your main missions and try to get a Skell ASAP. It helps in both gathering and traveling. Once you get one, try to get most of the probes for quick travel around the map. The flying module helps big time, but it's a few main missions later.
>>
>>322212886
You can't upgrade it unfortunately, but what you can do is make the Ranged: TP Gain augment and stick it on an Ultra assault rifle late game.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Beam weapons > physical

fight me
>>
>>322212886
You augment it to speed up the rate of fire and fuck up sit
>>
>>322213065
Zzzzzap. Zzzzap.

I miss when the Simpson's were clever with their gay characters instead of shoe horning them in everywhere
>>
File: 2 - YBGQGJ8.png (259 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
2 - YBGQGJ8.png
259 KB, 555x555
>Do Affinity quest with Elma and Lin
>Beat Lvl60 Scorpion thing
>Joking say to claim mutany
>Lin straight up tells me to shut up

Damn.... that hurt
>>
>AFFINITY MISSION WITH HB
>HE LITERALLY CANNOT RESIST AGGROING EVERY ENEMY IN SIGHT INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON THE BOSS REGARDLESS OF MY ORDERS

I'm about ready to drop this game. The objective about frontiernav credit payouts that preceded this part of the mission was infuriating. I never even really finished it properly, it just sort of auto-completed.
>>
>>322213240
Shit, YouTube link?
>>
>>322213240
Lead in to the fight againt the Gleaming Sphinxes

I was stuck on those assholes for two days until I learned how to cheese overdrive.
>>
>>322213542
>until I learned how to cheese overdrive.
You only learned that at 60 anon? I thought everyone thought about it right when you got it.
>>
>>322213685
Why? Most people aren't degenerate powergaming fuckwads who break games and then whine about how boring they are.
>>
How do I get good in combat? Sometimes I beat mobs 5 lvls above mine just fine and some other times I get my ass kicked by enemies around my lvl.
>>
>>322213240
That mission baited me hard
>Oh so you beat the final boss did you son? Feeling like the big man? Want to be the Xenoblade Chronicles X do we now?
>It would be a shame if one of these new affinity missions in the barracks put you in your place wouldnt it?
>>
>>322213685
I managed to stumble through 46% of Mira without getting how to use it.
>>
>>322213726
Because I thought degenerate powergaming fuckwads enjoyed games more when they could cheese the system.
>>
>>322213685
I literally only learned about it after people on /v/ wouldnt stop shitposting about "le broken game" because they followed a YouTube video
>>
>>322213823
Are you deaf? Dumb? Both? You're still implying that most people are powergaming degenerates, and completely passing over the entire point of my previous post. You're the only one who did that. Most of us aren't powergaming faggots.
>>
>>322213889
Working out how to do it yourself is a GOAT tier feeling.

Getting told how to do it is cheesing it.
>>
>>322212224
what skill lets you do 30% more ether damage?
>>
>Affinity Mission requires items that only frontiernav can gather

why
>>
>>322213952
I'm not that guy but I found it really easy to overdrive in my opinion. Maybe not in power or damage but I can get it to where I can practically overdrive 24/7. That was just with arts I had at level 25.
>>
>>322213889
I don't know anon. Every time I go into MMOs, multiplayer games, ASSFAGGOTS games, I see people min-maxing their cheese.

And why are you so mad? Are you mad that you're not one of these people?
>>
>>322213952
>Working out how to do it yourself is a GOAT tier feeling.
Not really. Breaking games isn't a good feeling. All it proves is the devs are faggots and removes any sense of challenge or value you could have derived from the game going forwards. Once you break a game, it's broken. Might as well toggle on godmode and skip all the cutscenes. You've won.
>>
>>322214031
because fuck you that's why think twice next time you decide to help someone instead of calling it a day and getting dinner
>>
>>322214062
>breaking
Its not breaking a game at all. Its mastering a system. By that merit any game you can cheese is broken.
>>
>>322214051
>MMOs, multiplayer games, ASSFAGGOTS
That's because that's the place when powergaming retards thrive. Don't be fucking retarded. Most people playing singleplayer games just want to be entertained. Breaking the game mechanics to remove all engagement and challenge from combat, makes the game less entertaining for most people.

>>322214116
>Its mastering a system
Delude yourself all you want, but if you trivialize the difficulty of a game by abusing a mechanic, you've broken it. Mastery or not.
>>
>>322214175
>Delude yourself all you want, but if you trivialize the difficulty of a game by abusing a mechanic, you've broken it. Mastery or not.
Dark Souls is broken because of an overpowered sword? Mario is broken because of a cape? MonHun is broken because longswords exist? Every jrpg ever is broken because you can just over level?

Shut the fuck up anon.
>>
WE'RE STUCK IN A DIFFERENT PLANET
>>
>>322213952
I say if you put the effort in to work out how the system works and how you can effectively kit out your character with gear and arts to work in your favour you've earned that feeling 2bh
>>
>>322214271
>Dark Souls is broken because of an overpowered sword?
That's not even an argument.
>Mario is broken because of a cape?
Sure. It's not very fun if you just abuse the cape to beat every level.
> MonHun is broken because longswords exist?
You think LS is broken? Jesus. You're the dumbest person I've spoken to in weeks.
>Shut the fuck up anon.
No. Learn to read basic english and understand that powergaming is an anti-fun way of playing. Seeking to break a game or play a game in a broken way is for retards and children.
>>
>>322210538
>salty Xenobladefag his game didn't get recognition and has to rely on Smash

also your game suffers far more from what OP said
>>
>>322214175
>Breaking the game mechanics to remove all engagement and challenge from combat, makes the game less entertaining for most people.
No anon, you're just too assblasted that people knew how to use it earlier and you didn't, and now you feel frustrated because of that. You thought you were god but a single question of an anon asking why you only discovered it at 60 sent you into orbit proves that.

I bet you say Bayonetta's Witch Time is gamebreaking too. It's a singleplayer game, mind.
>>
>>322210215
It tells you most things...
Except important shit like weapon/armour effects.
Wanna know what "decoy II" means?
Oh just go to 'upgrade augments' in the first shop. That'll tell you.
What's that? It only says "grants decoy"? Guess you're fucked.
>>
>>322214497
>you're just too assblasted that people knew how to use it earlier and you didn't
OH! THAT MUST BE IT! THANKS RANDOM INTERNET USER! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THIS WAS MY PROBLEM! YOU, A STRANGER WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ME, KNEW BETTER THAN I DID!

>I bet you say Bayonetta's Witch Time is gamebreaking too
No, because the game is designed around it and takes measures to balance it out. It's really strong in B1 and removed/harder to activate at higher difficulties and in B2, the gameplay is more designed around it and it's generally weaker. killgore glitch breaks the game. Witch time is just part of it.
>>
>>322214082
I JUST WANT TO FIX THIS FUCKING LEAK GODDAMNIT
>>
>>322214632
>CAPS LOCK RANT
I guess this is how shut-ins feel when they discover that a lot of people are better than them. We all play the same game anon, it's not hard to deduct where you fucked up. You're even barking the wrong tree, blaming people for using Overdrive. People enjoy the feeling of power, that's most people anon.

>No, because the game is designed around it and takes measures to balance it out.
Wrong. Bayo 1 players feel that WT can be abused so hard because of the additional mechanic Umbran Climax, and complain that the game is too easy because of it, so they don't use UC at the very least to get that Bayo 1 feeling back. It's autistic but it's what they like, similar to your situation anon.
>>
>>322213512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAxGHStWfDc
Skip to 5:10
>>
>>322214873
>a lot of people are better than them.
Here we go with the completely oblivious attitude. It's not a fucking competition. '
> blaming people for using Overdrive
I'm not blaming anybody. You're just insecure as fuck, to the point where you're shitposting out of contorl just because somebody pointed out you're a powergaming idiot.
> People enjoy the feeling of power
It's not a genuine feeling of power if it's obtained by abusing oversights and mistakes on the part of developers. Gamebreaking stuff is boring and you're a child for enjoying it.
>>
File: where the fuck is this probe.png (666 KB, 853x476) Image search: [Google]
where the fuck is this probe.png
666 KB, 853x476
Guys where the fuck is this probe?
I can't find it.
>>
>>322215138
It's not gamebreaking, the game is just poorly designed shit. Your party members are worthless and only exist for soul voices. You can make one or two decent TP generators like Irina, but that's it. Don't expect any of them to do good damage outside of a skell.

The combat is about making a boring OP build so you don't have to rely on soul voices, don't have to heal, don't have to play defensively, don't have to do anything but DPS the shit out of something before it can kill/hit you.
>>
>>322215138
You're taking it as a fucking competition though.

Overdrive is not an oversight or a mistake, it's just that you're too weak to use it. You blame devs and lolpowergamers for your weaknesses anon, that's just plain denial. Overdrive isn't even that powerful unless you have the right augments, skills, and arts to make it so.
>>
>>322215313
Can't get that one till you get flight module.
>>
>>322215506
Why? Where is it?
>>
>>322215380
>the game is just poorly designed shit.
IF A GAME IS POORLY DESIGNED THEN IT IS EASILY BROKEN.
>The combat is about making a boring OP build so you don't have to rely on soul voices, don't have to heal, don't have to play defensively, don't have to do anything but DPS the shit out of something before it can kill/hit you.
You can easily do that without making an overdrive build and invalidating the game.

>>322215443
>Overdrive isn't even that powerful unless you have the right augments, skills, and arts to make it so.
But once you DO have the right ones, you have effectively trivialized any and all challenge the game could have ever posed. That's stupid and boring and only a child would play that way on purpose or actively seek it.
>>
>>322215529
Up in the area that casts a shadow underneath the land below.
>>
>>322215590
Oh damn, no shit I couldn't find it
>>
>>322215443
>You're taking it as a fucking competition though.
No I'm not. I'm telling your way of playing dumb. That's not a contest. That's a judgement.
>>
>>322215583
>But once you DO have the right ones, you have effectively trivialized any and all challenge the game could have ever posed. That's stupid and boring and only a child would play that way on purpose or actively seek it.
So you're telling me that in order to make Overedrive the broken piece of shit that it is, I have to work extra hard for it? Like, I have to minmax my gear, soul voices, augments, skills, and micromanagement from the start? And that being broken isn't a good way of rewarding gamers that have gone the extra effort of making it so? /s in case you're daft

It's why you're in /v/ and not working in Monolith, anon.
>>
>>322213375
>I never even really finished it properly, it just sort of auto-completed.
Well yes, the money does come in automatically.
>>
>>322215740
>So you're telling me that in order to make Overedrive the broken piece of shit that it is, I have to work extra hard for it?
Sure.
> Like, I have to minmax my gear, soul voices, augments, skills, and micromanagement from the start?
Yep
>And that being broken isn't a good way of rewarding gamers that have gone the extra effort of making it so?
Yes that's right. Being broken isn't fun. The reward should be good, you should be able to attain a lot of power, but never enough to become "broken". I can't believe this is even being debated, the fucking terminology fucking says it all. Being "broken" isn't something you should want. Unless it's a competitive setting of course. That's different.
>>
>>322215656
there's a couple probes you can't get until you get the flight mod
then there's also some that require a higher mechanical skill so make sure you level that up
>>
>>322215662
No anon, you're really just infuriated that people worked this game out earlier than you did, and you're calling them powergamers because you don't like it.
>>
>>322215942
I'm actually on a journey to find probes that give me white cometites.
I'm doing that one affinity mission.
>>
>>322215954
>worked this game out
I've chosen NOT to go for an overpowered garbage build like that. It's not complicated bro. It's not a competition, you're just too stupid to think outside your narrow little powergaming box.
>>
>>322215924
>Overdrive is broken
I'm amazed at you people finding ways to shitpost this game. Like XCX gamers don't even go out of their way to shitpost other RPG threads, why would you do this?

Is it really that fun to ruin other people's fun?
>>
File: 1451311745142.jpg (446 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451311745142.jpg
446 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>322216107
>I'm retarded and can't follow a simple conversation
overdrive isn't broken. overdrive BUILDS are broken.
>>
>>322209829
I would like to know as well.

I'm level 22, rank 5 in FMJ and everything takes forever to kill.

Level 10 monsters take 30 seconds to kill even when I pop all my buffs and skills, if I fight more than one monster that is the same level as me, my party wipes and I've wiped on every story boss at least 5 times starting from the tentacle lady.

The class description says FMJs are melee focused, so I set everything to focus on melee and I'm still struggling. I don't get this game at all.
>>
>>322216074
You must think Mario players who spin jump are powergamers too.
>>
Guys what the fuck is a tertiary charge?
How does it work?
>>
>>322216631
When your skills double charge (with the green ring), you can get a third ring of charge when you overdrive
>>
>>322216631
Teritiary cooldown?
When your skills come off cooldown you can wait for the green ring to fill to get a bonus effect/more damage.
when you go into OVERDRIVE then they get a white circle after the green which boosts them further beyond
>>
>>322216742
>>322216816
so I need a skell, got it
>>
>>322216920
Are you before chapter 5?
That's when Overdrive unlocks, it's not purely for Skells
>>
>>322216920
No, there are no additional cooldowns on Skells.
Overdrive is that thing in the middle of your arts.
You may not be far enough in the story to have it unlocked, but you need 3000 TP to start it up.
>>
>>322217000
>>322217030
Yeah I'm not that far into the story
>>
File: 1382947446819.jpg (163 KB, 563x571) Image search: [Google]
1382947446819.jpg
163 KB, 563x571
>>322214545
I'm level 25 and I only just now realized I can level up my arts and skills. I'm sure someone told me this but this game throws so much shit at you it gets confusing. Or maybe I'm dumb.
>>
>>322217427
read the digital manual
>>
File: 1379968076672.jpg (13 KB, 246x164) Image search: [Google]
1379968076672.jpg
13 KB, 246x164
>>322214031
>mfw I told the water treatment tech guy I'd get the items instead of killing the indegens and realized the mistake I'd made.
>>
>go farm multiples of this extremely rare item off of an enemy that takes 5 minutes to kill
fuck that, I got tickets
>>
Trying to max everyones affinity im going to hit the level cap way before this happens and i havent even unlocked Mia or nagi yet.
>>
>>322219407
just complete the story
I'm pretty sure you'll get missions that boost affinity afterwards
>>
>>322209829
you can't get all probes until after ch 9 when you get the flight module for the skells
>>
File: dat boi.png (124 KB, 292x291) Image search: [Google]
dat boi.png
124 KB, 292x291
>first story quest
>wave of big bad dudes around my level
>hard but doable
>next fight is tentacle lady who's a couple levels higher
>wrecks my shit
>still can't touch her even at the same level as her
>I took up this story quest so I can't pick up any other of the 10 story quests that would help me level
This game is fun buy jesus christ, I think I'm going to get to level 20 or so before I can beat this boss and there was no buildup for it
>>
>mfw I choose red and not blue
>>
>>322220165
use some electric resistance armors. I don't recall but I remember Swimsuits having electric resistance.
>>
File: Cammy.jpg (85 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Cammy.jpg
85 KB, 960x720
>Melancholia is one of the best tracks in the game.
>Only plays during cutscenes and the five second Squad Select screen.

Fuck you too, game.
>>
File: 1451657403604.gif (156 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1451657403604.gif
156 KB, 260x187
Go around NLA looking for recon info gossip
>mfw realization that different gossip appears during every time of the day each phase of the day only lasts for 3minutes
>>
>>322220165
I was stuck there for a bit too, anon. You probably made the same mistakes I did.

1. Don't fucking pick the Galactic Knight path early, those weapons just aren't good that early in.
2. Use your goddamn BP. You need to upgrade everyone's skills and arts.
3. Either equip new armor or BUY some new armor if you need to.

She's not hard if you're up to date on all your stuff, but she's meant to tell you "Hey, fucker, stop slacking." My problem was a lack of BP allocation and being underlevelled for the mission.
>>
Tatsu x Lin

Who ships it?
>>
File: 51016256_p0.jpg (335 KB, 584x525) Image search: [Google]
51016256_p0.jpg
335 KB, 584x525
>>322221785
spoilered for nfsw
>>
>>322221870
What's wrong with her faaaace
>>
>Unlock character re-creation.
>Try a girl character now.
>Even at max height they're only kinda tall, and their animations are pretty lame.

Oh well.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C4C.jpg (494 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C4C.jpg
494 KB, 1280x720
Wake me up
>>
>>322212000
If anything, use Lao a lot to get his affinity up to like 3 or so. Then ditch his ass.
>>
>>322221870
spooky

got a fear boner
>>
>>322216170
Bitch, stop talking shit about him when you get killed by things just looking at you while he can actually hold his own if he needs to.
>>
NOT TO SOUND CLICHE
>>
Anyone got that picture of the optimum storage placement
>>
File: miranium.jpg (270 KB, 854x960) Image search: [Google]
miranium.jpg
270 KB, 854x960
>>322223880
>>
>>322224241
Thanks buppy
>>
>>322223391
How about Gwin stops being a pussy ass beta and actually show her how he feels instead of this kindergarten tier teasing.
>>
All purpose plugs anyone?
>>
File: 1428077794783.png (1 MB, 1219x1114) Image search: [Google]
1428077794783.png
1 MB, 1219x1114
>>322224820
>>
>>322224820
Galdr
>>
>>322225064
In Cauldros?
>>
THis is killing me. How do you keep the tree clan prone alive during slovity's revenge?
>>
>>322225247
All of them
http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Galdr

Low level
http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Guide_Owl_Galdr
>>
>>322213189
I miss when the Simpson's were clever with anything.
>>
>>322221450
You can let that shit play out mang
>>
>clear Ch. 4
>no issues, I was a level or two ahead of the enemies
>next, do every available Affinity mission at my current level
>lots of random exploring for probes
>about 10 hours of leveling/grinding total
>do Ch. 5
>boss is 2 levels higher than me and wrecks my shit so bad I have to reduce the difficulty
seriously, I went out of my way to level beforehand and I still got so fucked I couldnt even get a single one of those enemies to 50% before dying.
>>
Ending was shit. Sequel when?
>>
>>322225374
Thank you
>>
>>322225523
It's not the same. I want it playing while I do things.
>>
>>322226419
Right after Xenogears 2 and Xenosaga Ep 4.
>>
>>322221669
>2. Use your goddamn BP. You need to upgrade everyone's skills and arts.
I figured that out (that and overcharge) and the fight was a breeze. Thanks anon
>>
>>322226419
2018, development started late 2014
>>
>>322226132
It's safe to assume that the next chapter boss will be 4-5 levels higher than the last one.
>>
>>322223880
Just use Xenoprobes.
https://bitbucket.org/danielko/xenoprobes
>>
>>322227426
>cheating

Low.
>>
What's the best way to find those "rare appearance" tyrants? Should I just wait in place or teleport several times or something?
>>
>>322227426
>Try running the program multiple times too, each time you might get a different (possibly better) solution.
I'm not sure if I should trust a program written by a guy who didn't figure out how to handle local maximums.
>>
>>322227787
Y+AA
>>
File: Imagen1-347x195.png (85 KB, 347x195) Image search: [Google]
Imagen1-347x195.png
85 KB, 347x195
>>322216253
Make use of the combo system (when things flash in your arts use them), set up your soul voices/arts so they complement your party and vica versa. remember there is pretty much no healing mid battle unless you take advantage of soul voice combos.
>>
>>322224241
dont store your shit in noctilum they have aaaaaaiiiiidss
>>
>>322217093
you don't need a skell to use secondary and tertiary cooldowns
>>
>>322227787
You don't have to teleport. Returning to your Skell from the menu accomplishes the same effect. But yeah, you have to keep doing that to make the tyrant appear
>>
>>322220165
>I took up this story quest so I can't pick up any other of the 10 story quests that would help me level

just level on the T-rex like things between the save point and her senpai
>>
>>322228780
It was actually for the Skell License quest, so I couldn't do that, but teleporting several times did the trick, thanks. What a dumb system.
>>
What the fuck it's an eerie lightning tentacle and why the fuck does every skell weapon need them
>>
File: xenoblade elma.jpg (51 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
xenoblade elma.jpg
51 KB, 800x450
elma a best
>>
File: xenoblade elma (2).jpg (86 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
xenoblade elma (2).jpg
86 KB, 800x450
cannot deny this
>>
So I beat the game today at 75 hours. Why does everything postgame require so many mats? It's like I'm playing Monster hunter. I just want that elma outfit and the ares 90...
>>
>>322229559
>jap version
Man, I wish we had the breast slider.
>>
>>322230485
yo and me both
>>
>>322221965
Tonight's the miracle
>>
>Using Shulk's voice
>"This all seems to futile"
>"OH IS THAT A BRITISH ACCENT? PIP PIP OLD BEAN"
I fucking love L
>>
>>322221965
These Nopon jokes were funny the first few times but I'm getting really fed up with them.
>>
>>322231046
Gotta be incredible
Woah woahhh
>>
>>322213038
>>322212886
>>322212567
Why waste your time? Just use tickets to buy Arts: Gain TP XXs and put three of those bad boys on your useless ranged weapon.
>>
>>322231472
Oh my god does he actually say that? I m thinking of switching to shulks voice after I unlock re-customization.
>>
>>322221669

I mistakenly went galactic knight path first so she rended my arsehole for an hour or so. Everything melts like butter now I'm passed her though, and lightsabers are awesome.
>>
>>322231806
>just use tickets
I'd rather fight something other than the nemesis bosses over and over.
>>
>>322231678
Tatsu makes some inside jokes though, without realizing it. He once made a joke about Lin loving to eat cats. Think about that for a second.
>>
File: 1449655282291.jpg (22 KB, 349x344) Image search: [Google]
1449655282291.jpg
22 KB, 349x344
>Using photonsabers becuase they're cool
>Hit 60 today
>Kill random 66 enemy
>Ultra Phenomenon Lightblade
>Looks cool as fuck
>Arts: Gain TP XV
>Weapon Attack Power UP XV
>Melee Attack Up XV
>"Oh fuck, this is perfect I can't beli-"
>Attribute: Electric

You really can't trust furries to make anything of value.
>>
File: 1451594117303.jpg (391 KB, 1910x1027) Image search: [Google]
1451594117303.jpg
391 KB, 1910x1027
>>322232290
B L U E P R I N T W E A P O N S
>>
>>322232439
>No native augments
But they're shit.
>>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g0YR4M8RAHiRhCbAvV4tjXXHLEhRMrARzZMYAUGmyZ4/htmlview?sle=true#
>>
>>322232112
You don't need to do the whole fight.

Just break off all it's parts and then abandon. Takes like 2 minutes and nets you 600-1000 tickets per run.

It's far faster than getting materials any other way.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.