[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Pontiff Sulyvahn.jpg (199 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Pontiff Sulyvahn.jpg
199 KB, 1280x720
Now that we're finally at the third game, who in your opinion is the biggest asshole in the trilogy?
Gwyn for delaying the cycle and creating the mess we're in now?
Patches for mastering the art of kicking?
My vote goes to pic related.
>>
but he did LITERALLY nothing wrong
>>
Definitely Pontiff, fuck that asshole.

He hurt qt Gwyndolin.
>>
>>335846924
so, what did he do.
>>
>>335846924
Probably the Stray Demon. Although Sif's and Kalameet's are pretty big as well.

Best asshole goes to Dancer.
>>
File: 1461776714696.jpg (99 KB, 1200x557) Image search: [Google]
1461776714696.jpg
99 KB, 1200x557
>>335847083
>brutal warrior before discovering about the profane flame
>immediatly becomes a pontiff to pull the strings
>trying to stop you from gathering the lords because he needs The Saint of the Deep for his keikaku
>forces a girl to become first a dancer then a warrior
>all while turning her and his bodyguard in monsters with his eyes
>generally turning the knights into mindless beasts with his rings
>to keep Aldrich on his side he feeds him old gods (gwynnever)
>>
>>335847616
What about the Ancient Dragon??
>>
>>335846924
based papa sully
>>
I fucking hate Patches.
His very existence bothers me, and it is taking all of me to let him alive in my Shrine.
>>
>>335848210
I mean in Ds he had some good shit. What does he have to offer now?
>>
>>335848412
The fact he dicked over Seigward and kicked his ass down a well is amazing.
>>
>>335847987
Yeah Ancient's is probably the largest and I forgot Royal Rat Authority. Although Stray most likely has the largest backside to body ratio.
>>
>>335848412
I'm following the NPC guide in my current playthrough and I dont know if killing him would ruin another NPC questline, so I cant touch him.
>>
File: SotFS_Nashandra.jpg (628 KB, 1280x622) Image search: [Google]
SotFS_Nashandra.jpg
628 KB, 1280x622
Gwyn was #1 on my shitlist but he clearly had idea how much suffering he was going to cause. As far as most genuinely evil being, i'd say it comes down to the Manus family. Primarily Nashandra.
>>
>>335849057
What the fuck was he thinking
>Sure, I'll extend the time of kingdome by setting myself on fire while my snake friend finds someone to take my place
The only problem was that he was extending the time of a kingdome gone full shit
>>
>>335849659
The funny thing is I really don't think Lordran was in the best shape even before he left
>Nito fucked off and took his skeletons with him
>Izalith basically became hell and an ever present threat to everyone on the planet
>Seath is fucking his daughter and already has one kid that can legit kill everyone with her powers
>Best knights are either dead or in the process of dying
>Abyss running wild
>>
>>335849659
>The only problem was that he was extending the time of a kingdome gone full shit
Pretty sure that he decided on doing this before everything went to shit but ultimately the fading made him hollow, he kept his post as the crazy hollow he was as everything else slowly hollowed too.
>>
>>335847082
He did? I thought Aldrich was the one who straight up fucking ate Gwndolym
>>
>>335849057
What implies Gwyn knew anything? He sacrificed himself first, after all
>>
>>335850154
The Pontiff overthrew the old gods and worshipped the deep, with Aldrich as its avatar. He's the one who kept feeding Aldrich, and gave him Gwyndolin to nom on.
>>
>>335847082
>He hurt qt Gwyndolin.
>implying you didn`t kill him in DS1
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.