[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitman 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
Paris VS Sapienza, which level is better?
And also: Elusive Target when?
>>
Paris is great but I love Sapienza more.
>>
Where's the god damn laptop dongle? I searched everywhere in the Church and the Morgue and the Cemetery and I can't find it.
>>
I'm waiting for the full release that has all the content.

Until then I'll keep playing Blood Money.
>>
I bought the intro pack and played it for around 20 hours. Very good.

Thing is, I got a full game's worth of value out of that level. I mastered the mechanics and have seen and done everything in those 20 or so hours. Some more levels won't last me that long and frankly aren't all that interesting, because I was forced to burn myself out on the game with the first levels. I feel no need to play any of the post-release content until it's all out and discounted.

Episodic model was a mistake.
>>
I keep getting "Key Intel was Lost" whenever I knock out the psychiatrist. Anyone else have this issue?
>>
>>335775069
the woman scientist who goes for a confession has it
>>
Damn it, how do I get either of these assholes anywhere close to the church's bell or the well?
>>
>>335775961
Good question. Would also like to know how the fuck to get them close in the fireplace.
>>
>>335776648
you can get both targets to two seperate fireplaces, but the answer is in the attick

The well isn't for what you think it is for.
>>
>>335775637
I don't see anyone at any confession, there are no scientists anywhere other than the laboratory. What's the woman's model?
>>
>>335775961
Shoot the bell maybe?
BONG
>>
>>335776978
run there in the beginning, or start near the church

You have a window of like a minute or two
>>
File: Wish.png (189 KB, 1167x352) Image search: [Google]
Wish.png
189 KB, 1167x352
>>335776912
>The well isn't for what you think it is for.
They're pretty explicit in what it is for.
>>
Sapienza is probably the best.
>Comfier location
>Bigger
>No braindead crowd NPC's

I also really liked Paris, though.
>>
File: happy frog.jpg (28 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
happy frog.jpg
28 KB, 400x388
>Bodies caused by "accidents" no longer sully your ranking if found
Good
>>
>>335777160
Contracts mode maybe
>>
>>335777160
With both this and the bell, I think you can only do them in Contracts. They don't approach the well or the church on their own at any point.
>>
>>335777920
Also, you don't need to hide bodies inside body containers anymore for them to count as hidden. As long as no one sees them, you're good.
>>
>>335777160
>you want a horse cock of nigger cock sempai
shill for this game is amazing
>>
>>335780175
What are you even trying to say, you retard?
>>
Can I do anything with the expired spaguetti?
>>
>>335782325
Yeah, you can cook it.
>>
File: 1446650621453.gif (3 MB, 406x300) Image search: [Google]
1446650621453.gif
3 MB, 406x300
>>335780175
>>
How do I get Silvio close to a fireplace?
>>
>>335783303
He goes close to a fireplace by himself plenty of times, dude
Pay more attention
>>
>>335783734
Yeah, but you can also get Silvio and Francesca close to the next fireplace by disguising yourself as the Psychologist and having the talk with Silvio without killing him
>>
How do I make Silvio jump on his plane and get out
>>
>>335784812
An explosion next to him should do the trick
>>
>>335775104
You are literally retarded.

The episodic format totally fits the game. Instead of rushing you will spend 8-15 hours on one level.
>>
>>335775104
The individual levels are really big senpai. Not saying I agree with the episodic shit but it's not all that bad from the two levels we have.
>>
>>335786329
I hate to admit it but you're right, if it wasn't for the episodic release I wouldn't bother with completing all the challenges.
>>
>>335786378

Actually the fact that you bought it literally means you agree with episodic games.

Please look forward to the next season of video games too and pre order each episode before it airs - i mean becomes playable.
>>
>>335786329
>Implying I didn't do that already with Blood Money and Contracts
You're right, though. Episodic content fits Hitman.
>>
ITT: shills pretending to be players """discussing""" the game

Sad. Just sad.
>>
>>335786454
Nothing wrong with that as long as the game is good. I get to play it early. You get to play it late when the whole season is out. Win/Win for everyone.
>>
>>335786329

Episodic is GOOD now, it makes you PLAY THE GAME because no more is available!

Fuck anon you are pathetic as shit, that really just means it forces YOU to play it because otherwise your adhd would get the better of you.
>>
>>335786454
Meh, it's working for hitman. If more games did it like this episodic wouldn't be a bad thing.
>>
>>335786553
>>335786586

>i get to play now so everything is okay
>i get to play now so early access is totally good
>i get horse armor now so theres no way DLC would be a bad thing

t-thanks for supporting everything that is shit in our industry anons
>>
File: 20160428185529_1.jpg (455 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160428185529_1.jpg
455 KB, 1920x1080
>snipe the chick on the 2nd floor balcony with the silent sniper
>the nearby guards that saw her die all come running over to exactly where I was sitting when I shot her
>>
ITT: People forgot older hitman games had completely disconnected content, levels and story

The only reason the hitman games ended was because you had to make money somehow and discs will only fit so many levels.
There's no need to make a new hitman now unless you plan to add vehicles or a new rendering pipeline.
>>
>>335786650
Episodic Gaming is different from Early Access, which itself is different from Downloadable Content you have to pay for separate of the actual game.

Your post makes no sense.
>>
>>335786563
Let's say you tend to ignore the game's grand narrative and that way focus more on the details.
How is that a bad thing if it's intensive and fun?
>>
>>335786747
Are you using the newest Sniper Rifle that you unlock in Sapienza or the old one you unlocked in Paris?

Because the one from Paris is silenced and the one from Sapienza isn't.
>>
>>335786747

Not hard to figure that out at short ranges anon.
>>
>>335786763

It is yet another practice that will come back to bite you in the ass because you cannot see farther than
>do i get to play muh vidya today or not

That was the parallel I was trying to pull there.
>>
>>335786813
old one, it doesn't matter the only thing silenced shit does is stop every guard in the area coming to your ass when you shoot because if a guard sees someone or something get shot they somehow magically know where exactly it came from.
>>335786815
still having them run over directly to where you were sitting, hang around for like 20 seconds and then walk back like nothing happened is stupid and lazy as fuck
>>
>>335786563
The episodic content works because the levels are actually extremely well done. In fact I'd go so far as to claim that these are some of the most well designed levels in any game, modern or old.
It also doesn't cost more than buying the game in total, for the consumer i'd argue that buying each level separately makes it easier for the person in question to judge whether or not it's worth the money. Level received good praise? Hey maybe i'll buy it. Marrakesh was made out to be kind of shit? The other two was only flukes, good thing I didn't pay for this one.
>>
>>335786841
But I don't see how this affects you negatively or how this is a shitty practice. I legitimately am enjoying the fuck out of Sapienza and I'm getting it early, I paid 60 bucks for 8 levels and I'm just getting them piecemeal every 1 or 2 months.
When the entire game is done, you can still buy the whole thing.

Hell, if anything, it's a good practice because you can pay 15 bucks to get 3 missions and see if you like the game or not without having to pay the rest.
>>
>>335787101
Weird. That hasn't happened with me. Maybe you were too close and the supressed sniper still gave a sound? I don't know.
>>
>>335787161
>>335787204

Microtransactions are also good because I can play games for free and don't need to pay if I don't want to, right?
Nothing negative there its all good for my wallet.
>>
>>335787270
Even though that's a false equivalence, your statement isn't incorrect. Nothing's forcing you to buy hats in TF2.
>>
I really don't like having to destroy the virus each time
>>
>>335787270
If microtransactions are only cosmetics then yes, it's a good thing.
>>
>>335775190
I feel the same exact way anon, I thought I was the only one. I had a blast when it came out but now it feels like a chore.
>>
>>335787570

Confirmed yourself as a cancer supporter.
>because if its
>because hitman is just
>because this one is good
>because i get to play now

You KNOW it will not always be hitman, not always be good, not always be the same price as the full game.
Why are you so stupid?
Is it only cosmetics that are being sold now in games?
No, its a whole fuckton of other shit ,even in the msot popular titles its turned into a gambling scheme instead of "just cosmetics".

Fuck yourself anon, really.
>>
>>335787847
You have no basis in your argument other than "I know it will be shit in the future."
The current business model is fine since it adds up to the total price if you buy all the parts separate.
>>
>>335787925

I have two decades of the same kind of practices going awry as my basis.

You on the other hand can only say
>its good
>its fun
>i get to play now

Just wake up and admit it, its a practice introduced in a "good" form only to be abused and exploited later, it happened WITH EVERY OTHER SELLING CONVENTION THOUGHT UP IN THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY IN THE LAST 15 YEARS
>>
>>335788019
At which point i have the option not to buy it, since i can look at criticisms before hand. If they do raise the price, I don't need to buy it.
That's the thing with buying it in parts, you know what you'll be getting.
>>
>>335788093

I wonder what your reasoning beyond
>uh its probably good
will be on the next game thats X% higher if you buy them part by part.

You don't even remember demos do you.
>>
>>335788019
I'm going to buy 2 copies just to counteract you not buying any. Just to spite you, really.
>>
>>335787252
honestly I think have just been spoilt by Metal Gear's god teir AI and the way they react to everything that Hitmans just seems like complete shit in comparison
>>
>>335788289

Enjoy being ironically supportive of something that'll ruin something in your future.

I don't even give a shit about hitman
>>
>>335787847
By that logic, we should stop buying games in general, because we only want to buy them IF they're good.
>>
>>335788385
>I don't even give a shit about Hitman
Thanks for confirming how much of a pleb you are. Hitman is one of the most fun and unique stealth series of all time.
>>
>>335788385
Oh, alright, so you don't know shit about the series, have no stakes in it and are just here to bitch about episodic content because someday someone might abuse it.
Fuck off, m8.
>>
>>335788910

Well yes, which is why it took so long for an outlet like Steam to have a Refund option.

>>335788921

Preference, I'm sure you also do not play all genres of video games yourself.
I'd like stealth if they npc AI was being improved instead of graphics and whatever they use to circumvent having to make a good AI.

>>335789045

Not caring about the newest hitman does not mean I haven't liked or played the earlier ones.
But otherwise you are right, and I have a stake in it, you make this shit acceptible due to ONE good game (allegedly), and then they'll start to exploit it soon after, again, it has happened a million times before and shitters like you never learn.
>>
>>335789152
Your stupidity is in assuming that the people that support a practice when it's good are the same people that support said practice when it's bad. Everything can and will be exploited by Jews. As long as you know what you're getting out of the deal, you're good.
>>
>>335789152
>he doesn't like stealth games
Thief? Splinter Cell? These are classic game series, and you're missing out on them because you can't gitgud.
>>
>>335789260

>when it is good
And this is where you are stupid.
Theres no part where this is good, you just take it because you are not given an option.
With ridiculous justifications like
>lool not having the whole games makes me appreciate the individual levels

When the next hitman is a dollar more expensive each episode than altogether you'll either go
>well its just a dollar
or
>well the last one was good too I'll buy it whole and save money

And its done, you either get a "good" game" (or atleast some good episodes) at a higher price, or buy a SUBSCRIPTION to a game that might be TOTAL ASS for every episode.

And you'll feel soo fucking smart about it too.
>>
>>335789296

Again, anon, not playing stealth games NOW, doesn't mean I haven't played them when they were relevant.
They were neat games for their times but none of the new stuff has really improved.
>>
>>335787270
The game literally only costs $5 more if you buy it in pieces instead of all at once, that's not exactly fleecing the consumer
>>
>>335789504
How would you know?
>>
>>335789449
>you just take it because you are not given an option.
I am given an option. That's the beauty of it. I can either pay for it early or pay for the whole thing later.
>>
File: 1455540451472.jpg (84 KB, 802x437) Image search: [Google]
1455540451472.jpg
84 KB, 802x437
>>335789620

My very point, let them set the precedent, and will have neither the will nor the grounds to complain when its twice the price if you buy episodically.
>>335789706

Why are you such an idiot?
I can TRY a game and then not play it.
I'm guessing the new games are such shit because of people like you, who can't think about any other possibility than the first one coming to mind.
Bet you enjoy seeing through walls and shit and walking around simply-scripted patrol routes too.
>>
>>335789867
>and will have neither the will nor the grounds to complain when its twice the price if you buy episodically.
I will, though. If it costs too much and isn't worth it, I won't buy it. As simple as that.
>>
>>335789867
>I'm guessing
That's what I thought.
>>
>>335790080

Oh man you won't even remember this conversation by that day, you'll sit down and go
>oh man I sure would like to play sum hitman 2019 now
>lol its just 20 dollars right now im nut poor i can afford hitman right now

then sit on a dildo and play it
no informed buyer could be as ignorant about these practices as you are

>>335790168

>can only quote a single word without making himself look like a retard
thats what I thought
>>
>>335774687
I poisoned the guy's spaghetti with rat poison but it never killed him, so I shot him through the head instead.
What happened?
>>
It's a bit late to be complaining about episodic games when taletale have been doing it for years and have done pretty well off of it. 95% of the butthurt about this game appears to solely due to the episodic business model rather than the quality of the actual game, which is pretty sad.
>>
>>335790250
rat poison makes them vomit
>>
>>335790217
>single word
I quoted two words.
>>
>>335790250
He went to barf out the hill. Rat Poison doesn't kill people, it just makes them sick.
>>
>>335790405

Good job anon maybe if you go back to school for a few more years instead of playing shit games all day you'll be able to quote a sentence and then respond to it.
Even with the special class you belong to you can do it in a decade or so.
>>
>>335790527
How do you know it's shit if you've never played it?
>>
>>335790217
Can you see the future man? Can you give me the lottery numbers.
>>335790285
Ah don't worry hes just a gutless paranoid twat That said the game has some flaws but i am enjoying it
>smothing that guy to death after he spills his mommy issues to you
>>
>>335790613

I've answered that already.
The wonders of text based communication is that I don't need to keep repeating myself like your parents and teachers have to when talking to you to get through.
Just keep reading my earlier post instead of quoting random words for it.
>>
>>335790739
>I've answered that already.
No you haven't.
>>
>>335790990

Ask your mom to read the post for you to help you understand it.
>>
>>335786752
what?
>>
>>335774687

>devs are shilling their shitty game

again
>>
Please stop giving the attention whore attention.
>>
>>335791283
Have you even played it m8?
>>
>>335788185
My reasoning is that the internet exists, which will allow me to gauge others judgement on it. There's also refunds on steam now.
>>
>>335791283
0/10 bait fucking apply yourself anon trolling used to mean something around here.
>>
Is the shitposter the same person from the past threads?
>>
>>335791524
By that logic no game is good because unless devs pay for it, no one is going to say "perfect 10/10" So you don't play it because it did not get a perfect score? You know it does not make you fit in round here if you say every game is shit, People will notice like they have in this thread and will call you out for your bullshit take this as a warning.

Or
>I will see what random E celeb thinks.
>Goes to youtube and watches zero punctuation "its shit".
>hurr durr if i copy his opinion i will be considered cool as well.
>>
>>335792142
Are you being retarded on purpose right now?
The strawman is absurd, i don't need a game to be perfect. I can see videos which show off gameplay, and make my judgement from that.
Did nobody teach you source criticism? You take multiple parties and piece together a view from it. Various game journalists, videos, /v/, etc.
I haven't regretted a video game purchase in ages, because I do my research first. Not everybody called hotline miami 2 a masterpiece, but i read the criticisms about it being larger and the windows and all that, decided the pros outweighed the cons.

Where in sam hell did i say it had to get a perfect score? You couldn't win a middle school debate.
>>
>>335775069
She leaves after a while. You have to go there before the mansion, basically.
>>
>>335775961
You don't.

It goes with ANY target. So do a contract.
>>
>>335792398
>implying you do this
>implying your not just a contrain paranoid twat who nitpicks a game for what is a very tiny flaw
I know you want to be in with the cool kids but try to form your own opinions not those of jumped up faggots that act out on the net.
>>
>>335791496

>100 posts
>33 unique posters
>>
>>335787161
You have to buy them sequentially. Devs said you can't skip. If you want Japan, you have to buy Paris, Italy, Morocco, Thailand, and America first.
>>
>>335793052
>Each poster made 3 posts on average
WOW, DUDE!
>>
File: asdasd.png (41 KB, 200x169) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.png
41 KB, 200x169
Whoah there churchill, i can't handle this razor sharp kindergarten rhetoric
>>
>>335791979
Nah, there have been various. One of them couldn't even write English properly.
>>
>>335793085
Which is unfortunate, wish they would change that. Does give me the option to stop at any point though, if I feel like it's not worth the money
>>
Are these 'episodes' just a single map with one target, or are they multiple stages with multiple targets? I sure as shit wouldn't pay that much for one level in a game if it was the former.
>>
>>335793251
Single level.

There are escalation missions that let you replay the level with different objectives. Think of each mission as being Ground Zeroes, and you have a good idea.
>>
File: 1461810215011.png (629 KB, 693x517) Image search: [Google]
1461810215011.png
629 KB, 693x517
Elusive Target when?
also who posted this last night?
>>
>>335793662
I posted it. It comes from a YouTube channel that ripped all the models. That guy is in the video, but not in the game. Obvious elusive target.
>>
Have they added briefcases and other carryables into the game so I can plant explosives in them?
>>
>>335793662
Fuck, I hope they don't do an elusive target on Sapenzia too soon. I'm still learning this map.

Do one on Paris first.
>>
More like shillman amirite?
>>
>>335794558
they said in a few weeks on their latest post. so i say two weeks from last tuesday
>>
>>335786546
fuck off, ""Henry""
>>
>>335794882
Inb4 delayed
>>
File: 20160428095911_1.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160428095911_1.jpg
144 KB, 1920x1080
>new escalation added
>sees level one requirements
dis gon be good
>>
>Four different camera switches
Come on
Really?
>>
>>335796083
nah with the reconnect option and stability improvements done to the servers i think it's good enough to start releasing ETs
i want my blood money suit famlam ;-;
>>
>>335797117

I actually like that. The city cameras, Church cameras, and house Cameras are all on different circuits. That's awesome and adds depth
>>
File: hitman 2016-04-28 23-29-55-92.jpg (332 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hitman 2016-04-28 23-29-55-92.jpg
332 KB, 1920x1080
DUDE
>>
>>335797117
A little protip on those:
-I know for a fact that if you turn off the one on top of the mansion, it also turns off the cameras on the laboratory
-However, if you turn off the switch on the Watchtower, it doesn't turn off the mansion or laboratory cameras

Have yet to test the Church.
>>
>>335797385
WEED
>>
>The stuff we did for fun as a child in games is now just time sink trophy fodder.

I felt more achieved on my near 100% Final Fantasy games than I do true 100% any modern game.
>>
>>335797682

LMAO
>>
File: hitman 2016-04-28 10-20-33-98.png (668 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hitman 2016-04-28 10-20-33-98.png
668 KB, 1920x1080
How?
>>
File: Power Drive.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Power Drive.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>They still haven't fixed the propane tanks and fire extinguishers

This is great
>>
File: hitman 2016-04-28 23-37-11-35.jpg (209 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hitman 2016-04-28 23-37-11-35.jpg
209 KB, 1920x1080
>That woman who can't decide on her ice cream flavor
>>
The "challenges" aren't even challenges at all. They are just "follow this script".

It would have been great to have things like "Get Silent Assassin while assassinating both targets with an unsuppressed pistol", or "kill even mansion bodyguard before killing Caruso".

Instead, its really just spoilers for scripted opportunities. "Dress up as the Psychiatrist and go to the meeting"...thanks, now I know I can find a psychiatrist and attend a meeting as him. Takes all the fun out of exploration.
>>
File: 236870_20160427135226_1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
236870_20160427135226_1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>335798454
According to the video I watched, you first gotta pull the fire alarm when he is in the room with the observatory, then immediately run down to the lab and destroy the virus with the dongle once Silvio and his bodyguards arrive at their destination in the cave (which starts another alarm and should cause him to get evacuated).
However, I tried that shit a dozen times and either the time window for triggering the second alarm is so narrow I always was too early or late, or that shit just gets bugged really easily.
>>
>>335798672
>.thanks, now I know I can find a psychiatrist and attend a meeting as him. Takes all the fun out of exploration.
That's why you can turn hideg the descriptions or even the challenges themselves for challenges you haven't completed yet.
>>
How well does this run on a 670 (OC'd)?
>>
>>335798475
What do you mean by "fixed"? I think it's working as intended.
>>
>>335799095
It doesn't even get 60 FPS on a 980 Ti

I wish was kidding.
>>
File: Fashion Science.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Fashion Science.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>335799126
You can throw propane tanks and fire extinguishers around without anyone caring.
>>
>>335798672
Yeah, never go to the challenges until after you're done with your first few playthroughs and exploration of the map.
>>
>>335799291
They react like to any throwable items. I see no problem here.
>>
FOR FUCKS SAKE

Please tell me there are more than one surveillance places you have to destroy the recordings.
Because right now I am really, really pissed.

I tried doing SASO (though I don't know whether starting with disguise negates that) and I KNOW I wasn't spotted and I DESTROYED the tape in the mansion. I even double checked in the lab if the one there was still there, but it wasn't, so I am sure I destroyed everything.
Now I STILL get 0 points because apparently I WAS spotted and I WAS filmed.
Is spotting working differently now? Because I got the indicator several times, but it was never full, just transiently, so I should NOT be spotted, should I?
And on my last run I even grabbed the tape BEFORE I did anything else, so I couldn't have possible been filmed.
Seriously, fuck this.
At least I am glad you don't have to sneak into the virus chamber.
>>
>>335799383
They should react to it like it's a bomb. Instead they react to it like it's a coin.

If I saw someone throwing propane tanks around I would panic
>>
>>335792557
No you don't. On my last run I killed both targets and AFTER that I went to the church. It's a trigger like everything else too.
Also, does giving the woman the stuff from the safe not count towards something? Or are challenges still bugged?
>>
>>335799845
I do know that if you get caught by a camera, you' got spotted no matter what, even if you take the evidence out.

Dodge them cameras.
>>
>>335799845
There are 3-4 camera stations, at least mansion, lab and church have their own systems. If you get caught on camera it counts as getting spotted even if you destroy the recording later. Starting in a disguise shouldn't count as SASO but I haven't tested that.
>>
>>335799985
My unironic solution to some of my challenges not showing up as completed was turning the game off and on.
>>
>>335799931
What kind of paranoia do you have if you react to fire extinguishers the same way as to bombs?
>>
>>335800104
I can confirm that if you turn off the camera system in the Mansion, you also turn off the camera system in the Labs.
>>
DON'T
FRISK
ME
>>
>>335800217
Fire extinguisher can explode if thrown around
>>
fuck that cunts bodyguards
RESPOND TO COINS DAMNIT
>>
>>335800727
They nerfed coins and sounds in general. Bodyguards don't react to shit anymore.
>>
>>335800727
The bodyguards don't respond to thrown objects on purpose. They sometimes comm out "We got a situation here but I can't leave my post, someone go check that out"
>>
>>335800569

devs who are shilling their game here do not know about that,stop spoon feeding them
>>
>>335800886
No they didn't, it's just that the guards that follow targets don't react to shit. I think the AI is bugged.
>>
>>335800886
Nah, all the other NPCs react to coins just fine
but bodyguards? literally will LOOK AT THE COINS BUT NOT MOVE
FUCKING FUCKS
I HAVE TO THROW 3+ COINS JUST TO GET THEM TO FINALLY CHECK IT OUT
>>
File: Ave Maria.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ave Maria.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
AAAAAVEEEEEEEEE MAAAAAARIIIIIIIAAAAAA
>>
I WILL FIND 47 WAYS

TO MAKE YOU MINE
>>
I'VE PUT 47 SPICES IN THE PASTA BUT IT STILL TASTES LIKE ASHES IN MY MOUTH
>>
File: hitman 2016-04-28 10-20-13-01.png (763 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hitman 2016-04-28 10-20-13-01.png
763 KB, 1920x1080
How?
>>
>>335801586
Hint: Detective
>>
>>335801586
you're the hitman bro
>>
>>335801586
I think there is a cannon pointing to the pier she waits at when you start the private investigator opportunity
>>
>>335801356
Does it actually play if you do that?
>>
Can't wait for the sales to nosedive for the later episodes because everyone's burnt themselves out on the first few.
>>
>>335801779
Nah. That would be pretty sweet. It does have some sad church music going on, though.
>>
>>335801793
nice blog bruv
>>
>>335801907
>says the guy with buyers remorse after pre-purchasing the whole game
>>
>>335801907
Please like, comment and subscribe.
>>
>>335801965
needless memetext
>>
File: implying im not killing you.png (1 MB, 847x714) Image search: [Google]
implying im not killing you.png
1 MB, 847x714
>>335801717
>He has opportunities turned on
>>
>>335802039
>nice blog bruh
>>
>>335802068
Wording this
>>
>>335802068
Just because you don't have the icons and prompts turned on doesn't mean they don't still get triggered.
>>
>>335801965
>pre purchasing
>the whole game
>implying
>>
>>335802017
smashed dat phat subscribe button
>>
>>335802068
i honestly hope you didn't leave the picture at the scene anon
>>
>>335800097
Really? Goddangit. Now I have to do lots of reconnaissance before I even attempt it again.

Anyhow, did anybody catch the guards talking about earlier jobs? One of them is complaining he was fired twice because his clients were killed in weird ways and he couldn't do anything.

Also also: The first time firing the cannon, holy shit.

Also also also:
I love Sapienzia. Maybe it's because I'm burnt out on Paris and can't stand the music in the bar anymore, but Sapienzia is marvellous.
And I get that James Bond feel.
>>
File: 1423105184982.jpg (14 KB, 247x242) Image search: [Google]
1423105184982.jpg
14 KB, 247x242
>>335777920
>getting shot down by a cannon counts as an accident
>falling off a balcony doesn't
One step forward, two steps back.

Also, I'm annoyed I can't pull off the hit as the psychiatrist. They never met, why would I need to wear his brown suit? That's fucking stupid.
>>
Wheres's the hippie house?
>>
>>335803232
top of the tower that's in front of the mansion
>>
>>335803138
But falling off a balcony rarely, if ever, happens as an accident
getting shot by a cannon is much more likely to be an accident seeing as most cannons are too useless to use on one specific person
>>
File: 1423089339039.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1423089339039.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>>335803298
>getting shot by a cannon is much more likely to be an accident seeing as most cannons are too useles
Please don't talk to me.
>>
>>335803572
Why did you not copy the rest of the sentence
>>
File: pissed off frog.png (64 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
pissed off frog.png
64 KB, 395x578
>>335803138
>>335803572
>Drowning in a toilet is considered an accident
How fucking likely can that possibly be?
>>
File: 1447987669862.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447987669862.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>335803741
Did I fucking stutter?
>>
>>335803940
No but it seems you had a sudden stroke and couldn't finish copying desu
>>
File: 2deep.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2deep.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
deepest lore
>>
>>335804285
delete this
>>
>>335804285
What am I looking at? A screenshot from Silent Assassin?
>>
>there is a literal kraken in the game

What?
>>
>>335804921
asylum symbol on stained glass
>>
File: hitman 2016-04-28 10-20-10-11.png (633 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hitman 2016-04-28 10-20-10-11.png
633 KB, 1920x1080
No one has figured this out yet?
>>
File: nigger.jpg (148 KB, 568x568) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
148 KB, 568x568
>>335780175
I wish i could ban people.
>>
>>335805474
perhaps you need to look at something using telescope?
>>
>>335804953
just an easter egg
>>
>>335805652
Its an assassination, so you have to kill him with the telescope somehow.
>>
File: 1458587852818.gif (2 MB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1458587852818.gif
2 MB, 500x335
>>335780175
it's remarkable how fucking stupid you are
>>
File: 1404671306734.jpg (3 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
1404671306734.jpg
3 KB, 125x122
Paris ran fine for me but Sapienza runs like shit.

i5 Sandybridge 2500k
8gb RAM
4GB 760

No reason this game should be running like fucking ass while also looking like ass. Game doesn't even allow me to select anything higher than Low/Medium either. I had to bypass all that shit, which made it run nonsensically slower.
>>
>2 on the beach
>2 in the top floor apartments of the apartment buildings overlooking beach

Still missing 2 alligators.
>>
>>335805474
>smuggle in sniper rifle from the sewer
>sneak unseen all the way up to the church tower
>leave sniper rifle there
>go to the observatory
>open the dome
>run back to the church tower
>snipe target through the scope

I think you can also open the dome by shooting a fuse box on the outside. Makes it much less time consuming.
>>
>>335805894
one is in the sewers
>>
>>335805808

I have an issue where Hitman recognizes my 770, but says it's only 2GB when it's actually 4GB, and runs like fucking garbage even on Low.

No idea what the fuck they did to this game's optimization.
>>
>>335805894
I'm gonna do this challenge when I go on a murder spree with my shotgun. That and the breaking bad achievement.
>>
>>335784812
How do you crash the plane with no survivors?
>>
>>335805808
>8gb RAM
download more
>>
>>335784812
A failsafe way to do it is spooking him.

>turn on the gramophone
>turn on the side lift
>ring the bell

He will panic and try to flee.
>>
>>335806352
With the cannon
>>
>>335806268
>>335805894
Just so you know: the alligators you shot carry over to new playthroughs of the map. If you shot four of them previously, you only need to find the remaining two. The game doesn't mark those you already shot, though.
>>
>>335805808

Update your drivers.

Had the same issue as >>335806069 too.
>>
How do you call the woman to the laboratory without fucking the virus up? You need the virus to still be on to kill her, after all. I'm confused.
>>
>>335807108
>You need the virus to still be on to kill her, after all.
What?
She will check the virus container if you destroyed it with increasing the temperature, dunno if she comes to check if you dropped the stalagtite.
You can then just turn off the air ventilation while she is inside, or drop a stalagtite on her head right before she enters the first room with the scientists.
>>
>>335806732
Do you know where they all are?

I have
>2 apartments
>2 beach
>1 sewers
>>
>>335807887
The last one should be at the shore under one of those wooden planks.
>>
File: hitman 2016-04-28 12-24-36-49.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hitman 2016-04-28 12-24-36-49.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>335808114
That was it. Thanks.
>>
http://www.hitmanforum.com/t/seducing-francesca-silvios-memories-game-audio-rips/6542

47 ways to make you mine
>>
>>335774687
Paris is perfect. Sapienza is great but I thought it was too easy and focused on one area of the map. Another target in the city area would've made it more interesting.
>>
>>335809009
;_;
>>
>>335805474
>>335805898

Better yet
>start in the lab with the agency pick up near the cave entrance
>head up and take the lone security guy's outfit
>back down the pipe and out the cave
>make your way down to the church any way you can
>sneak up into the bell tower and shoot out the power box on the dome
>wait for the target to come check out what's going on
>shoot him in the eye when you see it blinking at you

Done and done
>>
I forgot this was even coming out.
>>
File: 1451931205652.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451931205652.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>335809541
How do you get past the two guards and the scientist? I can get in easily by throwing a coin, but the angle is so weird on the other side so the coin won't land behind them. That or I get spotted before throwing it.
>>
>>335809768
>png
>>
>>335809894
>jpg
>>
>>335809949
>using an uncompressed image format for anything but pictures with large, plain spaces
Kill yourself.
>>
>>335810097
>having shit internet
>>
>Scientist "gone to church"
Lol. I'm supposed to believe a scientist working in a secret virus lab goes to church? Lol. 99% of scientists are atheists couldn't they at least try to make this believable?
>>
>>335809798
I think you can just go up the pipe get out into the open that way. Almost nobody can see through the lab security disguise in the mansion except for the targets.
>>
File: 236870_20160428184135_1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
236870_20160428184135_1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>Overflow sink
>Half the town comes to watch
>>
>>335809009
at last
>>
>>335809768
lucky he has the express news the plague doctor has a lot of catching up to do
>>
>>335810151
she goes to the morgue you fucking idiot
>>
>>335810445
She goes confessional, and prays at the altar you mouth drooling autist
>>
>>335810138
>implying
The format is coded in a way that it takes naturally longer for it to be processed.

Also, I told you to kill yourself, so go ahead. Nobody cares about your ugly as shit screenshots saved as pngs. Get a rope and hang yourself. Drink Draino or slit your wrists. Whatever you do, just be more successful in your attempt than with what you're doing now.
>>
>>335810285
dude

overflowing sinks is some serious shit
>>
>>335808851
DONT HURT THE CROCS
>>
File: uhh.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
uhh.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>335810151
>being scientist now equals being atheist

The fuck am I reading now?
>>
File: 1453678667487.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453678667487.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>335810576
>getting this buttblasted over a file format
>>
Is there really no brief case for sniper rifle?
>>
>>335808851
sneaky sonuvabitch
>>
>>335810151
desu you should have made the b8 stronger by leaving out the lol (twice) and instead adding more question marks
>>
>>335808851
>.png

What the fuck is going on today? Is this a no-school day in America?
>>
>>335808851
I want to cum on 47's textured head
>>
>>335808851
don't kill him, just look how he looks at you
>>
>>335810726
>>
>>335810743
>thinking everyone needs to see his butt-ugly screenshots uncompressed
You're free to lie down on train tracks as well.
>>
>>335810802
Not yet. Hopefully it will be an unlock later. That and the dual silverballers are sorely missed.
>>
>>335810991
>only 50%
lmao
>>
File: op's source.jpg (2 MB, 3711x2611) Image search: [Google]
op's source.jpg
2 MB, 3711x2611
>>335810991
also even if we will let it pass

>most equals all
>>
>>335811018
also
>47's signature suit
>no gloves
TRIGGERS ME EVERY TIME
>>
>>335803138
>can't pull off the hit as the psychiatrist
But that's wrong, you can have a meeting with him and kill him with the pillow
>>
>>335803904
>j-just a prank bro, i didn't know he will drown
>>
>>335811241
Yup. But the better way is to put a bullet between his eyes while he rest on the couch. He won't spot you whatever you do while in that state.
>>
>>335811241
In my own suit, you idiot. I can't pull off the hit as the psychiatrist in my own suit.
>>
>>335811368
but you look like mr worldwide in your suit why would they think mr worldwide is a psychiatrist
>>
>>335811429
You don't need a uniform to be a psychiatrist. And both him and the patient have never met. Fuck.
>>
>>335811429
>yfw the America level is a Pitbull concert
>yfw the starting suit disguise is good enough to pass as Pitbull
>>
File: 1456994973572.jpg (29 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456994973572.jpg
29 KB, 1920x1080
>>335810992
Here you go. Hopefully this will soothe your autism.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.