[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: vkv23hqjm1.gif (43 KB, 548x305) Image search: [Google]
vkv23hqjm1.gif
43 KB, 548x305
>>
>They're making a 3d MMO
JUST
Also I gotta go check how much my house is worth now fuck you
>>
File: House.png (35 KB, 267x453) Image search: [Google]
House.png
35 KB, 267x453
>>334570584
Holy shit, that's a lotta pay-to-win weapons
>>
>spend weeks trying to get all pieces of the Blade of Awe
>"Congrats! now for the final task, are you a guardian? remember its like $20!!!"
>uh no
>"Come back later when you're a guardian"
fucking hell
>>
I want to fuck the vampire girl and have robina watching
>>
>Try out the 3D MMO beta because I can, because I'm an X-guardian in AQ

>It's just another 'move around and autoattack with ability cooldowns' game

Come on Artix.
>>
File: 1449081235553.jpg (2 MB, 2234x1498) Image search: [Google]
1449081235553.jpg
2 MB, 2234x1498
>>334570759
>Log in out of curiosity
>Click on House
>It takes me to a weird gated community place

What the fuck is this
How do I get to my house
Is my house even still there
What's going on
>>
>>334571286
Did you actually buy a house? They cost Z-tokens and if you want one for free you gotta grind random encounters.
>>
>>334570273
>>334570273
>buy the subscription $14.50
>say it's a one time thing
>suddenly Z version
>suddenly Z tokens
I still have a guardian account, but I stopped buying into their models a long time ago. At this point I have no idea what's going on with the story nor do I really care either.

>tfw Carnax was based event
>>
>>334571592
Yeah I bought one when they came out. I even got a picture to hang on a wall.
>>
>>334571750
Should be right there when you click on the 'house' button from Battleon. But if you want to see how much it's worth, you'll need to talk to Valencia and ask for the House item shop.

>tfw working my way up from a random-drop-funded shitty tent to the Deren Mansion Estate
Feels 1% mayne
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 350x350
>playing aqw
>suddenly they make a collab. with tim buckley
>>
>>334572059
Oh Christ, really?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.