[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I'm so bored please tell me something I can play! I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 418x359
Guys I'm so bored please tell me something I can play! I tried dota 2 and its fucking boring!
>>
How long have you tried dota 2 for?
>>
C.I.T.H
>>
File: faggot guy found.png (197 KB, 513x339) Image search: [Google]
faggot guy found.png
197 KB, 513x339
>>332885461
TRYING TO TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAME HERE, IN 1ST OF APRIL!
HA!
HOW FUCKING NEW ARE YOU?
>>
>>332885605
About 5 hours
>>
>>332886078
Give it more time.
Things that are worth learning tend to be rather boring initially but rewarding after some investment.
>>
try to get Anthony Burch as your name post

is our new epic game

come play with us
>>
>>332886310
I just don't find it all that fun, I had fun with smite and lol initially and it was instantaneous, dota just feels way slower and boring.
>>
>>332885461
>dota 2
>boring
Except that it isn't...
>>
>>332886774
I'm going to go jump into another match just for you sweety
>>
I just want to have fun playing video games again.
>>
Maybe I'll try smite again

Anyone play it? Is it good?
>>
>>332886774
It is shit though.
>>
>>332887592
No it's terrible. Chinked out, plus paladins coming. Hirez likes to drop their games once the newest one hits. No point in getting invested now.
>>
Wow the dota community is dogshit

Fuck this game
>>
>>332885461
Anthony Burch.
>>
>>332889389
It is absolutely fucking terrible.
>>
Do people just literally report you on dota for anything?

Joined map and some fag was shit talking in a foreign language so I called him a dirty third worlder and a bunch of butthurt leftists called me xenophobic, whined and reported me, our whole team fucking disconnected to cause we were getting shit on.

Jesus this is fucking terrible. I'm uninstalling this trash.
>>
>>332890195
Just get on and troll people

You are dangerous since you don't care about the game

Nature prophet, Chen, Courier feed

Have fun
>>
File: 1408355316513.jpg (37 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1408355316513.jpg
37 KB, 553x567
I'm a tired gamer, these are the games i've been playing lately
>Environmental Station Alpha (2d indie metroid game)
Really good, i love it.
Packed with atmosphere, but the pixel art can get annoying.
>Lords of the Fallen
Dark Souls mixed with Darksiders
Decent level design, shit enemy,weapon,armor design
>Ori and the Blind Forest
Great 2d platformer.
The level of detail in the graphics are amazing, you can really see there's a lot of work put into it, and overall you feel like the devs really cared about the game.
Kinda like metroid, in the way that you have to get upgrades (which you acquire with experience) to advance through some parts.
Also prepare to feel emotions.
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 1406x925) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 1406x925
>>332890975
>lords of the fallen
>>
>>332890195
Dont worry about it, reports dont really affect anything.
>>
File: image.png (279 KB, 534x507) Image search: [Google]
image.png
279 KB, 534x507
Why can't bannerlord be out already?
>>
>>332891508
Ehhh, i'm only 2 hours in.
So far i don't hate it.
>>
>>332891519
So can I get on and feed and troll and not worry about any effect on my steam account?

I want to play like sgtsizzles
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.