[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone here play EVE online? I heart their was a big war going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: eve.jpg (34 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
eve.jpg
34 KB, 460x215
anyone here play EVE online? I heart their was a big war going on right now,. also in eve if your ship gets killed your cant respawn right?
>>
>>332808578

I didnt even knew about this game, but it does looks fun.
>>
Consider your ships in EVE to be somewhat like ammo, highly disposable. You blow it up, get a new one, blow that up as well, etc ...
>>
>>332808578
You can buy insurance on your ship, and there's a cloning system for respawns.
>>
>>332808578
>I heart their was a big war going on right now,
Yes. A group of stagnant assholes is getting BTFO after many years of practically owning the game.

>. also in eve if your ship gets killed your cant respawn right?
Destroyed ships and structures are gone for good. You can loot some of the items inside from the wreck they leave behind, but you still need to replace whatever was lost.
>>
>>332808578
Nobody on /v/ is old enough to have started playing when it was worth it.
>>
>>332808578
I haven't played it in years. Lately I've been playing Star Citizen (2.3) and it's okay, mechanically, but it has no persistence or consequences so far which makes it...pointless I guess.
>>
>>332808578

Live in EVE online and you die in real life.
>>
File: 1459467026063.jpg (39 KB, 348x333) Image search: [Google]
1459467026063.jpg
39 KB, 348x333
>>332813994

I have some questions about this game, i am plkaning to get it this weekend, mind if i ask you some stuff?
>>
>>332808578

The Game Devs released a News Show about whats going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZoDicnKWrg
>>
>>332808578
its dead and stagnant, the groups in power just sit around jewing instead of doing anything interesting
>>
>>332816684

The Pirates banded together to collectively fuck the biggest Jew Alliance in the game after getting fed up with their shit.
>>
>>332817007
It's nothing, goons have what is effectively infinite resources from years of jewing, they do these "wars" as just somthing to do, there is nothing as risk for them. These people have trillions in assets and a massive number of old accounts.
>>
EVE is an awesome idea, and a lot of fun to think about.

EVE is not fun to play.
>>
>>332815823
I really wanted that serious voice actor to say "cluster fuck coalition" but I didn't get it. Guess that is older days anyway.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.