[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>>
Fuck you
>>
Still mad.
Will forever be mad.
>>
>3DS

why would a console game get a handheld cuck sequel?
>>
It will be even worse when the actual MML3 gets announced and its total shit and shits all over the series
>>
File: 1311285182934.jpg (8 KB, 350x210) Image search: [Google]
1311285182934.jpg
8 KB, 350x210
>>
I loved MML1 and 2. I don't understand why this got canceled.

Like, I don't understand the logic behind it.

Fuck. I will never not be angered greatly by this.
>>
>>331516735
because handhelds are superior to consoles
>>
Meh. I'm not too salty because it was gonna be for 3ds
>>
>>331517717

It was announced at the time when 3DS sucked balls, costed $250 and has shitty sales, with every website making fun of it.
>>
After Mighty Number 9, all hopes for what this game might have been were deleted.
>>
>>331517909

But now it prints money (and that's not me being a Nintendrone either, it's the ONLY thing Nintendo has that makes money) and there's still no redemption on the horizon.

Hell, I'm hoping someone will just try to make a fangame at this point.

Putting it on a handheld system when the original two were on a home-console was a pretty shitty idea to begin with.
>>
>>331518050
It was a good idea because it'd allow capcom to make the fucking game at a decent budget.

also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZEdw_VVaAQ
>>
>>331517717
>>331518050
MML2 flopped hard, somewhere in the range of 90,000 copies, on a console with an almost 100 million unit install base. That is the real reason why Mega Man Legends is dead.

Mega Man Legends 2 and Misadventures of Tron Bonne sold a lot worse than Mega Man Legends 1 so Capcom basically considered it a flash in the pan and shelved the series indefinitely. About 10 years later, Inafune tried to force their hand by making the MML3 demo and online community, but he knew it wasn't going to pan out so he dropped it and left. Then the people who were working on the demo just went back to doing whatever it was they did previously.
>>
>>331518050
>it's the ONLY thing Nintendo has that makes money)

But that's not true. Amiibo gave larger than expected profits if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>331519217
>MML2 flopped hard

That's not surprising. You know how hard it was to find a copy for that game?
>>
>>331519449
I don't know, I was an adult in 2000 so it was not a big deal for me to track down new games that I wanted. I ordered Legends 2 from amazon for like $20.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.