[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a PC that can run Dark Souls 3 >I'm still getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
>have a PC that can run Dark Souls 3
>I'm still getting it on PC
I don't feel like dealing with cheaters invading me or reddit tier meme soapstone messages left by r/PCMasterRace
>>
>>329537832
>have a PC that can run Dark Souls 3
Good choice, OP.
>>
>>
>>329537832
>praise the sun only exists on PC
Bruh.
>>
>>329537832
Why are you getting it on PC then?
>>
>>329537917
>>329538021
I meant ps4 ;-;
>>
you can't even bait correctly

get the fuck outta here
>>
>have ps4
>have a decent pc (770/8350)

getting it for pc
because i'm not going to pay for ps+ lol
>>
Played DS2 for about 160 hours and I never encountered a hacker or a cheater. Stay mad, console cucks.
>>
>>329537832

you fucking idiot, you cant even bait properly. sonyfags in a nutshell.
>>
Play it on PS4
The way it's meant to be played!

Only 60$/ year to maybe not deal with hackers.. Probably.

Plus it just feels right on PS4. It's even has the exclusive locked in mode where everyone gets a cinematic frame rate only possible on the PS4 gaming console experience.
>>
>>329538505
Stay mad PC fat
>>
File: LON106727.jpg (74 KB, 462x704) Image search: [Google]
LON106727.jpg
74 KB, 462x704
>>329537832
Played about 1400 hours in both DSII and the SoFS version 95% of the time invading, Encountered like 15-20 hackers, most of them kids with infinite health.

You are fine playing either version, I don't think the difference will be as abysmal as in DSII PS3/PC. Just don't be salty that more people are able to play a good game.
>>
>>329537832
is there a physical collectors copy for PC? because if not i might just get it on ps4
>>
>>329539595
I'm not even ashamed to admit this; I buy all multiplayer games on console. Not only do most of my friends play on ps3/ps4, but I am at the top of the leaderboard/wreck house on consoles but get devastated on PC.
I don't care. I want to win, even if that means the only people I'm squashing are dumb teenagers with awkward, undeveloped motor-skills.
>>
Just play it on any platform you want. I'm not sure why this is so hard. I'm getting mine on the PS Cuatro since I've played every other Souls game on a Sony console. My friend, who's a PC gamer, is also getting it on the PS4 so we can experience some jolly co-operation.

If you're mainly into PvE and you got a decent PC, I'd say just go with that.
>>
> muh pc full of cheaters xxxDDD

Epic meme
>>
I'm getting it on PS4 for the collectors edition and because I'm autistic about where my trophies/achievements are.
>>
File: moon stab.webm (3 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
moon stab.webm
3 MB, 540x304
>>
>>329537832
Then just get it on PC and play offline you silly billy. No hacker invasions no problem.
>>
>Playing Souls games online
Why?
>>
>>329542978
Because as OP said he can't deal with cheaters invading reddit tier meme soapstone messages left by r/PCMasterRace. Don't complain to me complain OP
>>
I barely ran into any hackers online and when I did I just alt f4 out. It's not a big deal honestly.
>>
Hate this meme.

Even the few times I encountered cheaters I couldn't really get mad because how ridiculous the encounter was.

Besides we all know it's going to have Denuvo which means no hax.
>>
>>329537832

Great thread dumbfuck.
>>
>>329537832

>still getting on pc

good choice m8
>>
>>329537832
Higher chance of faster loading screens and stable framerate on my PC, so that is why I am getting it on PC.
>>
I'm getting it the second it's available in Japan you turbocunts.
Google translate app on my phone at the ready.
>>
>>329543340
Does Denuvo even have anything to do with hacking? It's DRM, it can't protect process memory, can it?
>>
>>329543841
Denuvo games still have trainers and cheats, so don't see why they wouldn't have hacks for MP.
>>
>>329537832
>>I'm still getting it on PC
good choice mate, best version
>>
>>329537832
Ok. What did the new keeper meant by saying - 'Touch the demon darkness inside me'?
>>
>>329544865
she wants the finger
>>
>>329538043
Way to fuck up your own thread, fuck up.
>>
Great! Good for you, OP. But anyway I don't have a plan to buy DS3 soon. It's not type of game I want.
>>
>>329543340
There's literally no source of 3 having Denuvo anywhere, at all.
>>
>>329537832
Well have fun with up to 1 min load time and fps drops below 15 fps the PS4/Xcuck version is just as bad as Bloodborne.
>>
>>329545167
>reading compression
D-
>>
File: 1456729788792.jpg (163 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1456729788792.jpg
163 KB, 500x376
>>329545167
Remember though this is a new engine and being ported by the same people who did the first game. We can only hope it all goes well but I wouldn't be surprised it was mess like last time.
>>
>>329545328
How does the engine change anything? PS4 can't even handle BB properly because it's a fucking $400 shit box my graphic card alone costs $800.
>>
>>329545517
The PS4 isn't a powerhouse but it isn't completely worthless. From just can't optimize for shit, the B team actually did a better job than them in that regard (on PC anyway).
>>
>>329537832

I'm getting it on solely solely because vidya on pc costs 1/3 of the jewish console prices here. Otherwise I'd grab it on the ps4.

There isn't any kind of seriousness whatsoever on the PC online scene at all and PVP is what keeps me playing after I've done evertything.
>>
>>329537832

The worst fans are sonyggers and souls fags. In that order.

Both combined in a single person is like the singularity of horror. Because of retards like you most souls related threads are unreadable.
>>
>>329545697

Yeah, because the souls community didn't go to shit with the PC release and all the cries about "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY WAAAAAAAAAAAA" amirite, newfriend?

Here's a thing, I know we no longer say this but you should lurk for at least a year before opening your reddit mouth.
>>
>>329544865
That black stuff that keep exploding out of enemimes.

As we give her souls the stuff inside her grows more and more powerful, when we eventually fight her as the final boss her difficulty depends on how much you leveled up. With a few different break points that add new moves, but her health and damage scale linarly with each level gained.

If you beat the game without leveling at all you get a special cutscene.
>>
>>329545938

Let me fill you in on a little secret, the term artificial difficulty didn't start popping up around /v/ until AotA was already out on consoles and long term videogame discussion had been pushed over to /vg/.
>>
>>329545949
spoiler that shit, dude
>>
>>329537832
I'll probably get it on PS4 and PC, like I have the previous two. I don't enjoy the PvP as much on PC. I've encountered a lot of cheaters, but that's not really what puts me off. Maybe it's the community. I have a pretty decent PC (i7 4790k, 980) so I'll enjoy a solid single player run, or a heavy co-op run. Hopefully it's a good port.
>>329545167
Word is the devs getting access to that whole new core is supposed to help the load times considerably. I'll believe it when I see it, but the load times in Bloodborne weren't that big of a deal - just a bit annoying.
>>
>>329545949
I hope this is nonsense.
>>
>>329545949
that's exactly what happens when you level up with some bitch instead of solo on a bonfire
and this just sounded alot more sexual than it should
>>
File: forest_what.jpg (13 KB, 200x174) Image search: [Google]
forest_what.jpg
13 KB, 200x174
>>329537832
>mah cheaters
>cannot comprehend depressing the wifi button on pc

on a scale of 1 to 10 -- how retarded are you, son?
>>
File: develish pepe.jpg (12 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
develish pepe.jpg
12 KB, 199x253
>Get invaded after beating a boss
>"Not today fucker"
>Unplug my wi-fi adaptor
>>
>>329546547
>load times in Bloodborne weren't that big of a deal
>they tried to patch the load times because people complained
This is what sonycucks actually believe.
>>
>all these PC redditors mad as fuck that people aren't buying into their cult
>>
>>329547443
They actually have improved them greatly with multiple patches. Only around 20 seconds max now, used to be 40 - 60. Every Souls game receives major patches that fix all the shit they missed.
>>
>>329547443
Right, because they were annoying. Just like a bug that only effects a small amount of players, or a weapon that is slightly stronger than the majority of players think it should be. They're not big deals, they don't break the game.
>hurr sonycuck
You're a daft cunt. It's not my fault you dislike a console, but don't lump me in with any fanbase just because I'm not a sad sack of dicks like you are. The reality is that PC, Xbox, Sony and Nintendo all have fucking awful fanbases, stop being upset about it.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.