[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of these three is the worst?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 28
File: Overrated.jpg (76 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
Overrated.jpg
76 KB, 900x300
Which of these three is the worst?
>>
>>322623934
Tough choice.
Didn't play DA:I, so I'll pick Skyrim.
>>
I think fallout's dialogue fuckup is unforgivable, let alone the other crap in it. SKyrim might've been boring, but it wasn't just plain bad like that imo. So my choice is dragon age
>>
Inquisition

None of them were good, but Skyrim was the least bad of them. Fallout 4 was mostly a downgrade from New Vegas in every aspect except maybe graphics (which still look like everything's coated in vaseline) but at least has some mods to make some aspects slightly more tolerable. Inquisition is basically a train wreck that feels even more like a single-player MMO than Kingdoms of Amalur (which also had better combat) plus it's even more filled with gay sex than the last 2 DA games combined.
>>
>>322623934
Love all three of these games, but for me it goes

DA:I
Skyrim
FO4
>>
Skyrim is terrible, but it has mod support. DA:I is abysmal. Haven't played F4.

I'd say Skyrim
>>
That's like choosing between different flavors of garbage.
>>
>>322623934
If I had to pick one to play right now it would be Dragon Age. Shame the companions got worse every next iteration of the series.

Ignore the romance crap, this is the best photo that includes all the companions
>>
File: cCgFo4f[1].jpg (320 KB, 1757x1248) Image search: [Google]
cCgFo4f[1].jpg
320 KB, 1757x1248
>>322624631
The worst is Skyrim. Absolute bore to play.
>>
>>322623934
They are all equally terrible
>>
File: Modded Skyrim.jpg (360 KB, 1653x2127) Image search: [Google]
Modded Skyrim.jpg
360 KB, 1653x2127
>>322623934
is it fair to put Skyrim and Fallout 4 on the same list?

I mean they're both Bethesda games, both run on roughly the same engine, and one predates the other by a good 4 years, probably closer to 5 or 6 in development times.

All in all though, I feel like FO4 is the worst of the three. In Skyrim you could go to a location, clear it out, retrieve a quest item then stumble on the giver at a later point and say "oh, hey, already took care of that", whereas I've seen it happen in FO4 that you cannot 'accidentally preemptively finish a quest'.

Also, dialogue option limitations.

FO4 does have it's improvements though, mostly in companions.

Inquisition for me tops in overall terms, though it itself is not without massive flaws Bioware never addressed.
>>
>>322623934

Modded Skyrim = 7/10 enjoyable experience
Fallout 4 = 5/10 mediocre trash
DAI = 3/10 SJW-ridden piece of shit
>>
File: mkua2gmgqovsgsibsaxb.png (129 KB, 1037x1080) Image search: [Google]
mkua2gmgqovsgsibsaxb.png
129 KB, 1037x1080
Inquisition for sure.
>>
In FO4 and Skyrim you can atleast explore the world and discover some mildly interesting things. DA Cisquisition is just trash.
>>
CoD > Skyrim > Shit > Fallout 4 >>>>> Inquisition
>>
Inquisition is the only one of these I despise. F4 I only find bad. Skyrim is meh, but you can actually have some fun with it at least.
>>
Inquisition and Skyrim are both GotY despite /v/ being contrarian cucks.

FO4 is FO3 with a "shiny" paint job.
>>
As disappointed as anyone is/was with Skyrim and FO4, they're nowhere near as bad as DA:I. Skyrim was better than FO4 though.
>>
>>322625473
Skyrim was good up until 5 hours in when you've effectively seen everything it has to offer. Seen one Draugr crypt, seen em all.
>>
>>322625485
Why is DA:I bad? no "sjw" meme bullshit. Give actual reasons as to why it's bad as a game.
>>
Fallout 4 easily.
>>
>>322626117
Not him but i just couldn't get interested in it, found it extremely boring, even more so than DA2.
>>
>>322625108
>Varric
>Being shaven downstairs
They could have even censored the guy by giving him a ridiculous Dwarven crotchbeard given how hairy his chest is.

>>322625473
Technically, i'd say FO4 is more "FO3 with a Skyrim Paintjob".
>>
Fallout 4 doesnt belong on this list.
>>
>>322626117
Single player MMO with shitty facebook "wait 3 hours for mission to finish" shit
>>
File: 1450353410691.png (72 KB, 219x196) Image search: [Google]
1450353410691.png
72 KB, 219x196
>>322626298
>>322626395
So no actual reasons then, got it.
>>
If we are counting each game on their own for their merit, no mods included, FO4 by a landslide is the worst.
If we are including mods, DA:I.
>>
>>322623934
>Skyrim
>Bad
Kill yourself
>>
>>322623934
Torn between DA:I and FO4.

DA:I is a game with literally no good qualities, some would argue the environments are nice (and I guess they look nice, but if I wanted that shit I'd watch a movie or look at pretty pictures) but the actual travel around the maps is fucking horrible.

FO4 is advertised as an RPG and I guess that's closest to what it is, but holy shit that awful dialogue, those horrendous visuals >"wait didn't you say that didn't matter?"
>Good visuals don't make a game good, bad visuals are still bad
The combat doesn't hold it up at all and that's really all it has going for it, nothing else stands out as a selling point either.

End of the day though, I'd still say W3 is the actual worst, never have I seen a game fail so badly at something as basic as character controls, the dialogue is awful, the story is laughable and the combat is as simple yet less diverse than Skyrim, holy shit how do you fuck up this badly.
>>
>>322626578
>A game is good by default and needs reasons to be bad
Quite the opposite retard-kun, but feel free to keep pretending otherwise.
>>
>>322626578
When something fails to entertain and it's a part of an entertainment medium, it's a bad.
>>
If you don't count mods, then probably Skyrim.
>>
>le Skyrim is bad meem XD
Consider suicide OP. You are trying too hard.
>>
>>322626871
>DA:I is a game with literally no good qualities
Fuck you man, the character creator was great
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x220
I'm actually enjoying inquisition but agree that companions are annoying faggots (although they always have been), and that it's pretty soulless.

I think the only reason I'm as invested as I am is because I REALLY enjoyed Kingdoms of Amalur and this is pretty much the same thing but with ugly characters.

Haven't played Skyrim or F4.
>>
>>322627036
For every 10 people it failed to entertain there were 100 that enjoyed it.

So by your logic, it didn't entertain you so it's either "my taste>your taste" or "popularity = quality."
>>
Skyrim obviously:
hype equal to fallout 4
but more disappointing
>>
>>322623934
Skyrim is actually fun if you mod it. Vanilla was crap.

Fallout 4 had fun gameplay, shit story, shit dialogue, shit Fallout game. But I actually enjoyed playing it due to the gameplay. Mods will probably make it slightly better

DA:I has terrible gameplay, clunky as fuck, a bad story, and a bad Dragon Age game in general. Also no modding

The worst is definitely Dragon Age: Inquisition
>>
>>322627124
With mods I'm sure it is, but fuck me are the hairstyles awful, and the facial hair looks like plastic.
>>
Inquisition is GotY 2014.

Bethesda hasn't made a good game since Morrowind.
>>
File: 2509963-blw5obcciaallar.jpg (83 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
2509963-blw5obcciaallar.jpg
83 KB, 960x960
Inquisitionfags, are you playing on Origin or console?

Not sure which to buy it on, PC obviously runs better but uses Origin

Piratefags need not apply
>>
>>322627265
Companions in Origins and Awakening were good

DA2 they were hit or miss

DA:I they're all awful. Except maybe Varric and Iron Bull.

But as for which is the worst I'd say Skyrim. Because we're talking about the base game and not what you can do with it. Bethesda released an uninspired, empty, bland piece of shit and the only redeeming factor is that you can add so many mods to it that the base game becomes unrecognizable.
>>
>>322627306
>For every 10 people it failed to entertain there were 100 that enjoyed it.
anyone can make up numbers, anon
>>
>>322627408
Atleast Skyrim was better than Oblivion. FO4 didnt even manage to beat FO3.
>>
>>322627306
>So by your logic, it didn't entertain you so it's either "my taste>your taste" or "popularity = quality."
Isn't that the case for every game? Whether something is considered bad is always down to opinion. Even something that is fundamentally broken on every level could be called a good game by someone that enjoys it and by extension even a game that is "perfect" can be called a bad game by someone who did not enjoy it. There is nothing subjective that makes a game good, because everyone likes different things.
>>
>>322627543
Skyrim is a good game
>>
Skyrim, because it influenced Fallout 4's development
>>
>>322623934
Skyrim
>>
It was probably Skyrim, just for the fact that Bethesda showed us how they could change and push their signature games to new heights while still providing a fun experience with Fallout 4. Skyrim was a good game but they could have done so much more.

Can't really compare DA:I to any of these because it's a different game. Worst game of this type that I played last year was probably TW3. I just couldn't get into it. Loved TW, and I thought TW2 was pretty good but the third one was just very boring to me. Really couldn't get over the fact that they went for the open world meme. Was it really any surprise that the open world was boring, soulless and just empty after you get over how pretty the game does look? It's a fucking gimmick. When will they learn?
>>
>>322623934

Fallout 4, easily.

Even Inquisition lets you have fun to some degree if you ignore some of its flaws. Fallout 4 is just plain out unsalvageable garbage no matter what you try to do with it.

Skyrim is outstanding with the right mods
>>
>>322623934
DA:I is exactly what it wants to be. Meaning, not perfect but a huge MMO-like world to explore 8.5/10.
Skyrim is rather casualized.
FO 4 is one of the biggest disappointments ever.
>>
>>322627571
>Are you playing
Nobody is still playing that garbage anon, you're over a year late.

Play it on console if you must, it couldn't possibly worse than it was on PC.
>>
>>322627602
I didn't like any of the companions in origins or 2. They call came off as whiny faggots. Varric especially felt forced as fuck. I always end up going rogue/gathering disapproval/bad guy because I just can't tolerate them.

3 games in to the IP and the only character that doesn't irritate me is Vivienne.
>>
Skyrim somehow managed to be more of an RPG than Fallout 4 did, and it did have a lot of cool places to explore. I never felt that way with FO4.

I never played Dragon Age, because it's fucking Bioware.

FO4 is the worst.
>>
>>322627781
With 20 mods, sure.

Even the pathetic war in Inquisition was more believable than Skrim's random 3v3 encounters between Imps and Nords.
>>
>>322627818
The joke is you can replace FO4 with DA:I and nothing would change.
>>
>>322627543
>goty
>meaning anything
>especially in 2014
>>
>>322627608
it got 10/10 in every review

GayFaqs, neofag and every shitty casual gaming cummunity on the internet sucks the games dick.

It even got GOTY 2014.

It's safe to say that /v/ shitting on DA:I is the vocal minority.

>>322627687
I was just interested to read some valid criticism instead of "it's bad cuz offline mmo and gay romance".

Honestly i just want to play a long wrpg and i am having a hard time deciding between TW3 and DA:I.
>>
>>322627929
>Edgy faggot; the post
Well done.
>>
>>322627571
Honestly, at the very basic, who the fuck gives a shit about Origin?

>but drm
Yeah okay, I know. It's the same as Steam 99% of the time you need to run the program to play your game, and if you're online 99% of the time when you are indeed playing DA:I then what does it matter?

Anyways, I just play on PC and I don't really think about it. Not sure if consoles have them on sale, and I haven't checked Origin but I won't be surprised if they're on sale right now. I think all the story dlcs are out now so you can play the entire thing. Just buy the big ones and don't bother with the packs obviously.
>>
>>322623934
all tbqh
>>
>>322628050
Witcherfags seem to care.
>>
>>322628141
>DA:I
>Bioware wouldn't even post sales numbers in their board meeting and instead went with "total hours played"
Sure thing breh.
>>
>>322627571
Origin Mexico via proxy and the current sale probably is the cheapest option for the GOTY edition right now.
~20USD
>Use FlyVPN or some other proxy to become a Mexican
>Go to Origin store, put game into basket
>Go to checkout, before you login disable proxy
>Game still has the cheap price
>>
I think that even vanilla Skyrim is better than Inquisition let alone modded which is god tier. Vanilla Fallout 4 is a weak game but it came be made good also when mods come out
>>
>>322628146
Didn't mean to insult your waifu but she's objectively trash if you found her in a dragon age game.
>>
>>322628276
What the fuck authority do they have? Are you one of those rabid fanboys who has to bring up the witcher every time someone has the audacity to say inquisition was overrated as fuck by the gaming press?
>>
>>322628323
Same price on Kinguin for a region free code.
>>
>>322628287
>Implying a developer attends board meetings with shareholders
>Implying a developer releases sales figures
>Implying EA ever releases sales figures
Are you retarted?
>>
>>322623934
In a contest between TESV and FO4, Skyrim is easily the better of the two (this coming from someone who enjoys the setting of fallout more than TES). Haven't played inquisition.

FO4 was an abomination.
>>
>>322628578
>I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about!
>I don't know what board meetings and shareholders are about!
>Sales figures don't get released to shareholders!
Feel free to keep pretending though. It's still quite laughable.
>>
>>322623934
Having played all three start to finish the answer is most definitely Fallout 4.

Skyrim has a kind-of-shit main plot with some annoying UI and an open world that is highly overrated, but there is still something in there to enjoy, and it did possess SOME rpg elements, if markedly less than Oblivion.

Dragon Age: Inquisition was terribly written, even worse than standard Modern Bioware fare, stuffed to the brim with lore-shattering progressiveness for its own sake, and the main antagonist literally being a boss from the fucking DLC of DAII is retarded on a level I'm not sure I can properly convey. The gameplay itself is lack lustre and the Open World and everything in it has an unforgivable lack of polish. Bioware character animations are just as shit as they've always been, perhaps even worse, and you can never achieve anything resembling immersion or suspense of disbelief because, the moment you do, you'll see a T-posing Dwarf Speed Force across the horizon, or teleport through a table.

Despite all this, despite all these games having bugs up the ass and shit writing, Fallout 4 is the worst. The worst writing, the most bugs, the least amount of polish. It's the most overhyped, dumbed down, poorly written, broken turd of a game Bethesda has ever produced, and that's saying something. Characters that walk the fuck away from you mid-dialogue, characters that become trapped in their own dialogue, preventing you from completing objectives. A dialogue system that prevents your character from being YOUR character, no matter how hard you try. A perk system that destroys the RPG nature of the franchise. A main scenario that is as predictable as it is terribly written. And through it all corpses that rocket into the sky upon death, cars that backflip into you if an enemy bumps into them, cows that live on your roof.

Fallout 4 is a consummate turd, and a sign of worse things to come.
>>
>>322627683
Oblivion is objectively the best TES game you fuck
>>
>>322628287
Someone is still ass ravaged by the Battlefront numbers.
>>
>>322623934
DA:I < FO4 < Skyrim
>>
>>322628831
Morrowind has the best setting and story, Oblivion has the best gameplay.
>>
Mix of Skyrim and fallout
>>
>>322628757
>main antagonist literally being a boss from the fucking DLC of DAII
Wait, seriously? Is that what Coryfeldmanius is? I'm in the middle of Inquisition right now.

If I'm chasing around a lopped off extra from the last game shit just got that much less interesting.
>>
>>322628831
You know, I suddenly feel old.
>>
>>322623934
Things good in Dragon Age Inq:

>adventuring and gathering shards
>Skyhold design
>??
>>
>>322628141
DAI is pretty good. Yes the sidequests are pretty bad (fetchquests are completely optional and skippable) and you either love the Power system (You get Power points by completing the more important missions and by exploring and in doing so expanding the territory and influence of the Inquisition. You need Power to start main story quests and opening up new regions.) or you hate it. It prevents you from doing the main quest all in one go a la skyrim.

Companions are so-so, lacking perhaps a bit too much depth, but the personal quests are back so that's a plus.
Main villain is forgettable.

MP is okay.
Main quests are really fucking great, won't go into detail cause spoilers.
Soundtrack is amazing.

Overall why not give it a shot
>>
>>322628564
If you buy from Origin Mexico the games are also region free. The installed language depends on the language you have set in the Origin program.
>>
>>322629175
>Skyhold design
>Good
How drunk where you while playing?
>>
>>322628726
>Implying EA not releasing sales for the game (which again they never do to the public) somehow makes it a bad game
>"I-I'm just pretending to be retarted!"
Top kek mate, lurk more before trying to greentext your shitposts
>>
>>322629026
>>322628757
I dunno, I kind of preferred Corypheus as a returning antagonist, even if from a DLC (because it is kind of unsatisfying anyway if a main antagonist isn't dealt with and the ending isn't supposed to be a downer one) since it does give him some precedence than "lol, hey, check out this brand new guy!"
>>
>>322629360
Those contrarians views are getting old. It was good, get over it.
>>
File: 1444663237085.png (1 MB, 441x603) Image search: [Google]
1444663237085.png
1 MB, 441x603
>>322623934
I couldn't even finish DA:I. That game was Quantity over Quality: The Game. It got worse the longer you played it.

There wasn't anything good about that game. The script was bland and forgettable, the combat was shallow, restrictive and boring, the characters were terrible, no depth to your homebase building (or anything really), story was throwaway, loot was shit (and the crafting just made it even worse).
>>
>>322628831
I fucking hate you and your kind.
>>
>>322629026
>>322629441
>Corypheus is the main villain
>Not Solas
Play the dlc. Cory's just a mindless puppet.
>>
>>322629175
>Skyhold

Fuck that place

>mini cutscene to access a fucking menu
>characters hiding all over the place
>everything spaces just far enough to be an inconvenience, even when fast traveling
>two separate zones for crafting and 'personal quarters'

It was a pain in the ass on my first playthrough
>>
File: 1438157209660.gif (36 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1438157209660.gif
36 KB, 320x240
>>322629193
>Main quests are really fucking great, won't go into detail cause spoilers.

Are you serious? It's as bland and generic as they come apart from the mcguffin.
>>
Skyrim if mods don't count. Glitchy shallow sandbox with nice soundtrack and comfy atmosphere. I have issues with both DAI and FO4 but they weren't such fundamentally shallow experiences and both felt finished.
>>
>>322629360
>>322629683
I dunno what to do in Inquisition? It is so huge I always feel like Im missing something out. And the main storyline isnt that impressive.
What did you do? Where to find great weapons and armor? Etc.
>>
>>322629958
Weapons you find are pretty shit. Craft your own weapons and armor, the game does a shit job at explaining, but the crafting system is really robust and has some greath depth to it.
Also get out the Hinterlands.
>>
>>322629682
Well, I mean of the main game.

Given everything Solas has done, he's more like the Antagonist of the whole damn franchise.
>>
>>322627602
>Iron Bull
He's literally one of the worst.
>>
>>322629193
>Main quests are really fucking great,
Which ones specifically? Because the 'hurr we game of thrones now' ballroom place and 'abyss' where you team up with Hawke are tedious and boring as fuck.

Come to think of it so was that time traveling alternate future one with the mages. Thought that shit would never end, having to hunt down those gay little lyrium keys
>>
>>322623934
Shit > Skyrim > da:i > fallout 4
>>
>>322628957
>Oblivion
>good gameplay
I would legitimately take Morrowind's shitty gameplay over Oblivion's.
>>
>>322629834
everything is bland and generic these days, with or without a mackgriffon
>>
>>322630158
I hate crafting my own weapons. Can't I just find some great ancient swords like in every other RPG
It seems I'll have to spend 50 more hours in DAI
>>
both FO4 and Skyrim are good, just underwhelming

DAI is just bad.
>>
>>322629441
The biggest problem for me is that is proves that the real conflict of DAII vanilla is utterly pointless in the scope of the franchise.

The entire fucking war between Mages and Templars is kneecapped the second you press start, and amounts to nothing more than choosing which side you're going to pressgang into your stupid army.

No, the REAL conflict of importance in DAII was locked behind a second paywall. Bioware and EA are literally selling sidestories at full retail, and charging an extra $20 for the MAIN FUCKING PLOT.

That's why I'm done with them. The sjw elements were annoying in DA:I in how in your face they were, but it was never bad enough for me to say out loud "That is fucking stupid."

And if what >>322629682 says is true, they're going to continue doing this. They will continue selling you the main scenario of the game you fucking payed $70 for in additional $20 installments.

Fucking dropped for life. I hope Bioware is taken off RPGs and is made to make mobile games for EA until the company goes under.
>>
>>322630158
No need to lie. It gets worse after the hinterlands in areas like storm coast, emprise du lion, and the oasis where Bioware thought that they'd make the maps seem bigger by making the terrain a bitch to navigate. The hinterlands are actually better than the majority of the zones in the game.

Emerald Graves is the best area by a longshot, but nobody deserves to be fooled by the 'leave the hinterlands' meme
>>
>>322630158
>>322629958
>Weapon modification system is more robust than FO4 with more/actual side grades over straight upgrades.

Bravo, Bethesda!
>>
File: 1420445999558.png (341 KB, 650x593) Image search: [Google]
1420445999558.png
341 KB, 650x593
>>322623934
Skyrim was the worst. Fallout 4's gameplay was fun even if the story was trash, but nothing about Skyrim was fun. Inquisition honestly had the best story of the three and some of the classes were great.
>>
>>322630558
>implying ME Andromeda won't be a cozy exploration game with great characters
>>
>>322630453
Bait? Just buy the materials at the Emporium or Skyhold, walk 2 feet to the blacksmith and craft.
>>
Skyrim. Literally unfinished that the defence force hails as comfy as often as possible (which it is to their credit).

I walked away from DAI disappointed with the shitty story and stapled-on, ineffectual villain, but going through the game objectively it was alright. Character cast was overall good -- characters that looked like shit during trailer season turned out to be tolerable (except Smeagol) and characters expected to be good were good. Combat ditched DA2's retarded cooldown system. The inquisition itself was well done, the throne was an especially good idea. Dialogue was fine. World was pretty big. If they had figured out a good plot I would have considered the game good.

I'm enjoying FO4 for all the usual shallow reasons but the more I play it the more it's dawning on me how brazenly, disrespectfully, lazily similar it is to 3. This would be forgiveable if the map had more cool shit but it honestly doesn't. Writing is okay, good side characters are balanced by the lack of dialogue trees for the MC, which is pretty unforgivable for a Fallout.

DAI > FO4 > Skyrim
>>
They're all really fucking terrible.

However Skyrim gets called the game of the decade or some such nonsense by quite a few people, so it feels like it's far worse.
>>
FO4 for ruining a good franchise.
>>
All of them are shit but I'd have to say FO4 is the worst. DAI is just a shitty Skyrim clone and Skyrim is just mediocre as fuck.
>>
>>322630453
You need to spend an hour mindlessly killing shit/reloading areas to gather materials. Otherwise your gear will always be shit. I'm not exaggerating when I say that this game is Kingdoms of Amalur with a new coat of paint. ANYTHING you craft will be better than what you find. You should only use looted gear if you're looking to gimp yourself with some kind of challenge
>>
>>322630891
Skyrim for ruining all of gaming. Most games these days are "influenced" by that piece of shit.
>>
>>322630770
it's kind of weird, burt it does make me sort of not want to see what you might call "a main plot" to Andromeda.

A lot of major stories going on you can join, but primarily focus on exploration, settlement, world building, and character interaction.

>>322630558
Ugh, yeah, don't remind me about the Mage/Templar war. I really wish they hadn't swept that under the rug.
>>
>>322623934
Skyrim by far

It has caused irreversible damage to the WRPG because it's entry level and every other developer started on this whole "open world" meme. Not to mention it also sank FO4.

DA:I has it's own slew of problems, but some of them are influenced by Skyrim but it will always be more of a niche game than a casual magnet, so it's long-term effects on the industry as a whole are much less.
>>
>>322630409
What I remember most fondly about Oblivion was my mage. I ground through the Mage Guilds the moment I heard there was an arcane college where I could make my own spells, so once I made it I made exactly one spell.

A simple drain health spell that did a massive amount of damage in exchange for lasting only 1 second being a touch spell. I then proceeded to run through the rest of the game tittietwisting Dremora until they died.

In hindsight, that spellforge was pretty busted, because you could make spells that used the time stop during conversations, enchanting, and lockpicking to make a 1 second spell of godlike persuation/lockpicking/enchanting skills last as long as you need it to, but I still loved it.
>>
>>322623934
Skyrim is redeemable to me, but that's just because I like anything that lets me shoot lightning out of my hands at everything I see.

Fallout 4 is an utter disappointment, though it did introduce the Power Armor features which, while not enough to make it a "good" game in any sense, entertain me as someone that likes shit like that.

Dragon Age Inquisition, is a flaming trash heap. It is not the worst game of that list, it is arguably one of the worst games of all time. I redownloaded it recently, because I forgot how truly awful it was. Attempting to replay the opening sequence (And making a character in that abysmal character creator, I might add) was impossible in a single sitting. IT was something which forced me to back off occasionally and say to myself "Dear God, why would anyone create something so fucking abominable?" Eventually getting past that just made it worse, as players get put into their awful single-player MMO world, where in order to progress the main quest, you have to find collectibles or establish checkpoints or close green wormholes. It literally has objectives such as "Collect 4 Iron Ore and 5 Green Mushrooms" which can be used to unlock the next story mission. Story missions such as introducing the laughably gay companion, or the flash forward in time mission, where one member of your crew has inexplicably aged 40 years while the other ones haven't aged a day.

Dragon Age Inquisition is fucking terrible. No one should play it. Bethesda is a bunch of incompetent retards who occasionally release a buggy, disappointing product, but somehow Bioware is able to surpass them in every way, releasing something not only disappointing, but objectively awful.
>>
>>322630558
>No, the REAL conflict of importance in DAII was locked behind a second paywall. Bioware and EA are literally selling sidestories at full retail, and charging an extra $20 for the MAIN FUCKING PLOT.
Other than introducing the main villain of the next game in the final 20 seconds of the DLC, there's no conflict of importance in that DLC. It's not part of the 'main fucking plot'.

>>322630558
>hey will continue selling you the main scenario of the game you fucking payed $70 for in additional $20 installments.
You're heavily implying games have unlimited budgets and time to be finished. They don't.
Aside from Trespasser which sets up the next game (and is an epilogue so I guess it's excused), none of the DLCs are needed to understand the main plot.
>>
>>322631146
Why didn't you just enchant all your armor with Chameleon so nothing would ever see you?
>>
>>322624748
Solas is straight? Wow good for him. Pegged him as gay.
>>
File: 1444781207306.jpg (72 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1444781207306.jpg
72 KB, 500x345
>>322631286
>single-player MMO world
>fetchquests
>gay companion
Nice valid complaints you have there, bas.
>>
>>322630558
>$20
Where is this number coming from? Legacy was half that price.
>>
>>322624748
>Iron Bull

Almost forgot about him. Who was the mongoloid that modeled that big retard? He always looked like he got tossed in to that minigame at the beginning of Mario64
>>
>>322624748
>can't romance Scout Harding

truly DA:I's biggest crime
>>
>>322631286
>arguably one of the worst games of all time
>I redownloaded it
>>
>>322631863
>complain when people don't play a game
>complain when people don't play a game enough (hurr leave the hinterlands)
>complain when people give it a second chance
>>
>>322631063
I've had this conversation with a friend, and here's what we came up with. This is what SHOULD have happened in DAII:

Fuck the whole "get money get paid" story of Hawke. The game has two Origins a la DA:O, the Mage and the Templar. It basically covers the tutorial section before the game proper, and both origins take place in the same Tower of Magi. You go through the same scenario from one of two sides, and in the end of this section of the game the Mage/Templar war is instigated from both inside and outside influences and the tower is blown the fuck up. Your character wakes up in the rubble, you meet your companions, and you embark on a quest to end the war, either trying for a Mage victory, Templar victory, or Reconciliation, ultimately having to defeat a force working behind the scenes to fan the flames for their own gain.

The game ends with the explosion at Haven.

I know it's bare bones and not perfect, but you can't tell me that doesn't sound better than wasting ten years in a setting trying to get rich quick with ten easy steps in the WORST FUCKING CITY IN THEDAS.
>>
>>322631286
>"redownloading" a 50gb game knowing you already hate it is considered giving it a second chance
okay senpai
>>
>>322630770
I thought it was cancelled? At the very least the director of the project fucking quit.
>>
>>322631545
>single-player MMO world & fetchquests aren't valid complains
get out of here, biodrone
>>
>>322632236
Mass Effect won't know that kind of mercy.
>>
>>322632236
>Multi million dollar game cancelled because one man left the company
>>
Lol @ the fags saying Skyrim considering you shitsticks were probable 11/10ing the game when it game out.

Fallout 4 is by far the worst of the 3. DA:I is good in int its own right just kind of bland compared to origins
>>
>>322631409
Because anything that saw me was swiftly poked in the eyes by my Death Fingers.
>>
>>322632068
I'm not complaining you played it a second time. I'm laughing that you're so retarded as to call a game that drew you back a second time one of the worst games of all time.
>>
>>322627602
Even Varric sounds like he's tired and has no idea why he's here and not with his bro Hawke.
Bull is garbage.
>>
>>322626871
>End of the day though, I'd still say W3 is the actual worst, never have I seen a game fail so badly at something as basic as character controls, the dialogue is awful, the story is laughable and the combat is as simple yet less diverse than Skyrim, holy shit how do you fuck up this badly.

You must be retarded because W3 blows those three titles out of the water
>>
Fallout 4 is easily the worst followed by DA:I then Skyrim.
>>
>>322631689
He's the shining example of how Bioware ruined the Qunari. It started with the horns, then they went full bara faggotry with the poor bastards.
>>
>>322626871
W3 may be a shit roleplaying game or even ARPG in great scope of things but it's WAY better than those 3 titles in virtually every way imaginable.
>>
>>322632372
After Silent Hills, nothing will ever be set in stone again, anon.
>>
>>322632663
A)I wasn't that anon

B)I thought DA:O was the absolute worst shit I'd ever put in my console until I pirated it for the pc on a whim. Ended up becoming one of my favorites. It's entirely possible to have those last minute changes of heart.
>>
>>322626117
bland combat, shitty voice acting, writing isn't good enough to hold up the combat and voices.

it's not absolute garbage, just really boring.
>>
>>322628831
Fuck you
>>
>>322631378
>Corypheus was sealed near Kirkwall
>Corrupted Lyrium is the basic catalyst to all the events in DA2's story
>corrupted lyrium sprouts up like weeds anywhere Corypheus goes
>in the epilogue of Legacy it even pokes at the idea that Corypheus' presence could very well be why shit was so insane in Kirkwall

Really the only reason to play through DA2 would be to get to Legacy. I mean imagine playing through Origins and then getting a DLC where you found an ancient Darkspawn that was the cause of the Blight in the first place.

HAHA OH WAIT.
>>
>>322632425
You must be mistaking /v/ for Reddit, newfag. Many panned it off the bat, many more called it a nice temporary diversion that's ultimately shallow and broken, which it is.
>>
File: 1428821204652.png (131 KB, 304x308) Image search: [Google]
1428821204652.png
131 KB, 304x308
>>322623934
What was so wrong for DAI besides muh prugrusive pandering? I played around 20 hrs of it CPY crack tho recently and it's not as shitty as people said, gameplay is average, graphics are ok, story is cartoonish at best but that's bioware standards anyway. Maybe it's just me not getting any hype or hate for it at all, I just didn't gave a shit about this game. So I wasn't really expecting shit from it in the first place. Or maybe the ride didn't even started yet for me.
>>
>>322632825
It's a real shame how they were handled. If Bioware REALLY wanted to be progressive, they would have allowed the player to debate/educate him and have him rethink his beliefs instead of 'nah, we were down with trannies all along'.
>>
>>322632963
>console

There's your problem, DA:O was actually pretty good on PC
>>
File: 1416282951973.jpg (620 KB, 930x1616) Image search: [Google]
1416282951973.jpg
620 KB, 930x1616
>>322632102
Hell, I like it.

Though if I were to retool the DA:II storyline myself... It would be much much worse because I'd keep the "get paid" thing going for Hawke and end up making all companions temporary/regularly cycling in and out.

Basically Hawke travels around Thedas, looking for jobs, regularly getting cheated... Basically The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck.

Though in that respect it would be better to then make it a later DA game (in terms of development and release) and basically have Hawke end up crossing paths with the wakes of our previous PCs or end up turning out to be "the guy who came just before", and the general "baring witness to history".
>>
>>322632825
Qunari were always intended to have horns (see: Ogres), the Origins engine just couldn't handle them.

Can't really explain the super pointy ears or weird skin colors, though.
>>
>>322627571
>Buying EA games
>>
>>322632980
I have a lot of complaints about DAI but voice acting is not one of them.
>>
File: 1390698594988.jpg (59 KB, 243x261) Image search: [Google]
1390698594988.jpg
59 KB, 243x261
Skyrim becomes almost decent with 150-200 mods.
>>
>>322633335
The Orlesians accents are cringe as fuck. The v/as are constantly swerving in and out of them throughout the dialogue.
>>
>>322623934
I'd have to say Skyrim just because of how it affected everything that came after it. It ushered in the era of making mediocre games and dumping 80% of a games budget into advertising. Doesn't matter how bad a game is if it sells a million preorders.
>>
>>322633131
Been here for 8 years fag
>>
>>322633542
But that practice was already well in place. Look at how fucking hard Microsoft advertised for Halo 3.
>>
>>322633159
The fact that /v/ thinks there was even a lot of SJW shit in the game just shows how oversensitive and triggered they are. Dorian was fine and I didn't realize Krem was a tranny until it was pointed out on here. First playthrough I thought it was just a really manly chick.
>>
File: 2015-11-28-curie.jpg (462 KB, 900x1263) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28-curie.jpg
462 KB, 900x1263
DAI > Skyrim > FO4

Console plebs need not apply.

I recently just finished DAI and am quite pleased with how the story went, also people need to stop nitpicking at the facebook game shit (you can get a mod which removes it), unless you're a console pleb. Mods literally fix any problem I had with the game.

Skyrim is just much better then FO4 because of all the mods you can get, as it's been out much longer then FO4, I can see FO4 getting more modding support then skyrim in the future though.

FO4 is still a decent game, a solid 7/10.
But hopefully it will turn into a different experience when GECK releases. Until then there's not much to say except Curie a cute.
>>
>>322633643
>trying to reassure faceless strangers on an anonymous image board you're legit
I learned that was retarded years ago, newfag. Either way you definitely didn't lurk the early Skyrim threads.
>>
File: 1423575536378.png (110 KB, 442x390) Image search: [Google]
1423575536378.png
110 KB, 442x390
>>322634034
WHY DOES THE DRAW FUCKING CANCER SKIN ON EVERY FUCKING CHARACTER.
>>
>>322623934
Witcher 3.
>>
>>322634034
dumb shadposter
>>
>>322626828
This. It's mediocre.
>>
File: 1449450405128.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1449450405128.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>322634197
>>
>>322627571
>giving EA money
>>
>>322634197
Your reply is here
>>
>>322624748
>solas is a straight white male who isn't a race traitor

BASED FUCKING SOLAS
>>
>>322634197
I still dont see it, Dying Light of all games held my interest more simply because the gameplay was so fun, whilst I was forcing myself to play W3 because I liked the characters and nothing else, and gwent too I guess. The combat isnt as bad as people say it is, but it is most certainly repetitive, at least it wasnt mind numbingly bad like most open world RPGs.
>>
>Investigating castle
>BTFO of first energy group I see
>door to progress needs key
>key is to be looted
>loot bag is stuck to the ceiling where dead enemy despawned

GOTY right here
>>
>>322634636
Too bad he's an Elf. 100% disgusting.
>>
>>322634847
He doesn't partake in degenerate race mixing or gay sex though. Truly a paragon example for all male behavior, wouldn't you agree?
>>
>>322624748
>Cant romance that dwarf wearing blue

Well fuck this game then.
>>
>>322623934
FO4 and Skyrim were shit in a line of good games.
Inquisition was shit in a line of shit games.

FO4 definitely. You can't have 4 fucking dialogue choices for everything.
>>
>skyrim
>bad

this meme dead when?
>>
>>322635121
But there's nothing degenerate about gay sex.
Dominating other men is the epitome of masculinity.
>>
>>322635267
It's not bad it's average at best
>>
>>322635123
He wasn't bangable in 2, either. Even though he was the only good character.

>>322635320
This guy gets it.
>>
File: 1359996178707.jpg (44 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
1359996178707.jpg
44 KB, 500x341
>>322623934
there are actually faggots that think DA:I has any sort of replay value whatsoever. People that like DA:I over the other 2 probably have waifu's and are fucking loser virgins.

>dialogue choices - the game

the combat is the most boring combat you will ever experience, at least Skyrim has mods to help it's bland combat system (thousands of mods).

F4 and Skyrim shouldn't even be compared to this hyped trash
>>
>>322633079
>Games expanding their lore and narrative is a bad thing now
It's like you fuckers want a shallow ass skyrim experience.
>>
File: 1374702276664.jpg (37 KB, 499x366) Image search: [Google]
1374702276664.jpg
37 KB, 499x366
>>322623934
Skyrim > Fallout 4 > Inquisition

Based off of amount played, ability to hold my interest while playing, and overall enjoyment upon completion.

Skyrim and Fallout had the benefit of being heavily modifiable though, Inquisition didn't have a lot of room to change or grow.

I also hate Bioware with a passion, and genuinely view their current stances on game development as a betrayal when compared to the Bioware I used to love and defend as a child. So that likely factors into the overall enjoyment component. I didn't get Inquisition until it was on a massive sale.
>>
File: 1446855665469.jpg (15 KB, 215x219) Image search: [Google]
1446855665469.jpg
15 KB, 215x219
>>322635643
>major plot point in the sequel was brought up in a DLC

There's nothing wrong with expanding the story. But it should be an expansion. You shouldn't miss out on something by only buying the $60 base games of a series.
>>
>>322633189
So wait, in 1885 did scrooge briefly travel back in time and become a medieval knight?
>>
>>322635612

I mean to be fair, Fallout 4 doesn't really have any replay value either.
>>
>>322633269
So what, were we all just supposed to up and forget that they looked absolutely nothing like that before?
>>
>>322623934
FO4 > NV > 3

fight me faggots.
>>
>>322636709
Sten is supposed to be an anomaly.

I think it's pretty gay too. I enjoyed the subtle differences between a Qunari and a human. The giant horns and pointy ears overdo it way too much.

Same with the armor in Mass Effect. It went from this cool retro sci-fi look to a blocky knock-off of Halo.
>>
>>322623934
Without mods? Skyrim for sure.
>>
File: blackwall.png (186 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
blackwall.png
186 KB, 500x406
>>322623934
FO4

The dialogue system, the annoying-as-fuck endless radiant quests that constantly sit in your quest log to pad the game, the retarded factions, the horrible story, the poorly implemented settlement-building that's worse than the mods it's based one, and the fact that Beth fucks are still using a fucking 20 year old engine that they still can't figure out how to optimize makes FO4 and irredemable piece of shit in comparison to the other two.

I liked Skyrim alright. It's not my favorite TES, but it's okay. Maybe when FO4 gets enough mods I won't dislike it so much.

As for DAI, I thought it was relatively enjoyable. I liked that it went back to DAO for some of the shit in it because DA2 was a nightmare. I fucked Blackwall and that story line was actually pretty cool.
>>
File: Hawke_inquisition.png (720 KB, 691x790) Image search: [Google]
Hawke_inquisition.png
720 KB, 691x790
>>322637403
Blackwall was great, but he was severely downplayed compared to all the other special snowflakes in your party. I wish Hawke was a playable companion considering they put so much into effort into making him importable and all.
>>
File: 1329684197826.jpg (151 KB, 427x427) Image search: [Google]
1329684197826.jpg
151 KB, 427x427
>>322637121

FO4 = NV > 3

NV still had some horrible game play elements, like the bad crafting system, how you couldn't compare weapons to the mods you needed for each one, you had to buy the mods then try them on all the weapons it could work on, brown and bloom, stealth was broken.

FO4 may have had a worse story than NV, but it's gameplay was a step above. Truly, if FO4 gets more DLC later on and some mods, it will be superior than NV. NV faults can never be fixed with modding, it's a last gen game with all the troubles you coincide with the term "last gen".

If someone likes NV > FO4 for the story, I can see why, but if in 2 years, FO4 gets those quests to fill out the world and more weapon variety, then it's gg.
>>
>>322637403
still, FO4 has the best mechanics and graphics from the fallout series. The story was never good in any fallout.

About Skyrim, i just couldn't bother to play it after some hours. Sincerely, after i saved the game the first time i had to force myself to load and play it again. It just feels meaningless, like you're The hot shit from the get go.
>>
>>322637731
>NV still had some horrible game play elements, like the bad crafting system, how you couldn't compare weapons to the mods you needed for each one, you had to buy the mods then try them on all the weapons it could work on, brown and bloom, stealth was broken.

NV was amazing in all the ways RPG has to be despite the fact it was hindered by Gamebryo. F4 is just a braindead RPG because Bethesda realized they can't make an FPS out of it without fan outrage.
>>
>>322637731
>FO4 = NV
Eat shit, retard
>>
>>322637731
i simply couldn't like NV story. How the fuck the doctor was able to put your brains in place again? i even forgot, but even if there is a reasonable explanation, why not try getting that explanation from the beginning of the game? it's weird that you can't ask people about it.
>>
>>322623934
Between Skyrim and DA:I, the latter. It's not even a contest. Didn't play FO 4 yet though.
>>
File: 1366927905064.jpg (368 KB, 673x680) Image search: [Google]
1366927905064.jpg
368 KB, 673x680
>>322623934

I played all 3, you guys can trust my opinion on this.

Skyrim = 8/10
Inquisition = 6/10
Fallout 4 = 7/10

Skyrim was good, but shallow. But it was massive, enough so that if any aspect was deeper, it would require too much game time to get a good sense of achievement from. Don't know about you anons, but I don't want to spend dozens of hours doing quests, or crafting, or exploring. I want to do it all and the shallowness if what is available really let you get things done.

Inquisition was shit. It world was shit. Its cast of characters was shit. Its story was shit. But it was AAA quality shit, with a lot of polish, sprinkles, and doodads covered in gold paint. Above average cause it was saved by its budget, large studio staff and marketing.

Fallout 4 is the good game with wasted potential. What is there is nice, but unlike Skyrim that has a massive amount of shallow content, FO4 has a small to moderate amount of shallow content. Less quests, less items, less gameplay options, less endings, less of everything compared to Skyrim thus the lower score.
>>
>>322638340
He was a doctor from the vault hotel dude
>>
>>322637942
>muh roleplay
FO4 is superior in every other aspect. Better gameplay, better graphics, and a better setting where everything actually makes sense; there will be food and water sources even on raider encampments that you find, like every base is build on the same logic you are bound to.
>>
>>322623934
Never played Fallout 4 but I really liked skyrim. Dragon Age Inquisition is absolute garbage though.
>>
>>322638543
yeah, but a doctor in the middle of nowhere could heal a shot to the head that splashed your brains in the ground, and you don't even ask about it?
>>
>>322637942

>F4 is just a braindead RPG because Bethesda realized they can't make an FPS out of it without fan outrage.

K, so what makes it brain dead? The combat, the crafting, the settlements, the weapon play, the stealth, the enemy types?

Clear answer, is none of these.

What makes it braindead? The quests and those can be fixed by the devs and modding community. Everyone makes mountains out of mole hills and FO4 only fails in its story, which I already admitted. Bethesda has always delivered on their expansions.

I value gameplay and RPG mechanics over story and FO4 is better in this regard.
>>
>>322623934
I really wanted to get into dragon age inquisition but i just get too bored whenever i go to the hinterlands or whatever its called. Is this game worth sticking out longer? So far the combat is really disappointing and the quests are really boring.
>>
>>322638504
>Inquistition was shit
>6/10
hello ign
>>
>>322623934
1.FO4
2.Skyrim

DAI wasn't bad imo
>>
>tfw I love all three of them and are my most playable games on PC

W-Why are my taste so shit
>>
File: fo4shit.jpg (2 MB, 1920x969) Image search: [Google]
fo4shit.jpg
2 MB, 1920x969
>>322637935
>It just feels meaningless, like you're The hot shit from the get go.

That's exactly how I felt about FO4. You get fucking Power Armor and a minigun in the first quest you run into. In Skyrim at least you have to walk around and explore some before you get told your the Dragonborn. The world is more interesting than Oblivions because Oblivion is genericfantasysetting but both are a massive downgrade from Morrowind. Besides, you're always the chosen one in a TES game, so I expect that shit. In FO being "the chosen one" is usually a bit more shit (getting shot in the head, getting picked to go find the GECK, winning the lottery, etc).

Also, I thought the stories in 1,2 and NV were all okay. At least they had interesting characters and gave you a lot of options as for how to play while FO4 forced everyone toward a similar play style and lacks dialogue options, severely limiting both gameplay variation and roleplay ability.

Not that I still didn't drop 150 hours into it anyway.
>>
>>322638902
I think you can gleam some information from the lady at the vault hotel
And he does give you his pip boy a
I mean you could make an educated guess from that
>>
>>322639069
No

The rest of the game is more of the same. Even after 'muh hinterlands'. I don't know why people spout that so much.

I enjoy the game personally, but if you're not having fun after the first hour because traveling is a bitch or you feel the combat is dull, then there's no use sticking it out. Nothing changes but the environment.
>>
>>322639074

>>322638504
>But it was AAA quality shit, with a lot of polish, sprinkles, and doodads covered in gold paint. Above average cause it was saved by its budget, large studio staff and marketing.

Did you skip this paragraph explaining why it was above average or did you just latch onto one sentence before hurrying to call me out on it?

Nigga it takes time to type and write down opinions in a way that doesn't come off as brain dead, at least have the common courtesy to read it all.
>>
>>322639069
Well it's an rpg so the more you progress into the game the stronger your character becomes and more stuff unlocks. I don't know I just really enjoy some kind of progression and looting shit so I thought the game was fine.
>>
>>322628831
That may be debatable, however it did have a really comfy atmosphere and environment, unlike muh snow in Skyrim.
>>
>>322623934
I'm currently playing cisquisition and I'm loving it, so I'm going to say skyrim.

But I mean, they're all glorious.
>>
>>322637730
He's an actually interesting character so it's easy to forget he exists with all the shit over-the-top gay trash around him, yeah. Hawke would definitely have been an interesting companion over some trash like Cole or Vivienne.
>>
>>322639074
It looked too pretty to deserve a 5 or lower, but that's really all it gets right. Good graphics have to count for something.
>>
>>322631146
Morrowind has even better spellcrafting. I liked Skyrim, but holy shit the one thing I hate is how they dumbed down magic. That and the guilds.
>>
>>322624748
What does "LI" stand for?
>>
>>322639249
the thing is, at least in FO4 they 'take away' your powers after the first scene. After fighting the deathclaw your power armor is destroyed, your fusion core is nearly ending, and your minigun has no bullets. Most people just leave it in sanctuary and forget about them until they actually leveled science and armorer to create something decent. With Skyrim, you are able to defeat dragons from start to finish without any problem and get the respect of one main city in a couple of minutes. You do get to lead the minutemen in FO4, but they are a bunch of losers.
>>
>>322635320
Huh, never thought of it that way, but then, spartans were mostly gay and some of the manliest men to have ever walked the earth, so seems legit.
>>
DAI

It's an offline MMO. Fallout 4 is terrible in comparison to other Fallouts but at least it's good for a 30h playthrough

Skyrim had lots of problems but also lots of content. It's sorely lacking in quest diversity especially compared to Oblivion but it's good for at least 60h
>>
>>322640067
The Greco-Roman concept of masculinity was truly fascinating compared to what the early Christians wrought.
>>
>>322628141
>Reviews
>GOTY
That doesn't mean shit. Games like Gone home and Her Story have 90 on metacritic and everyone knows that VGA is pure corporation wanking.

Inquisition is a mediocre game that got forgotten in just a few months. I don't see anyone talking about it anymore, not even in normie friendly places like IGN. The truth is that the game just got luck because it released on a year with practically no big games and it was the closest thing that the media had of a AAA normie bait title.
>>
>>322623934
Inquisition realistically.
>>
Fallout 4 is fucking awful. I actually liked DAI and Skyrim is fun with mods so my pick is FO4.
>>
I didn't play Inquisition, but normally I prefer Bioware games over Bethesda games.
>>
>>322641383
>trying hard to fit in: The Post
>>
>>322641667
If I was trying hard to fit in I wouldn't have said I liked DAI.
>>
>>322623934
I wasn't able to get past the first fucking area in DAI.
Everything was so fucking boring
>>
>>322623934
Inquisition, by far. Skyrim and FO4 might as well be the same game. considering they have the same exact trappings and downfalls. Still kept the line of "tons of space to do nothing in" that Bethesda is known for.

If all three are separate piles of garbage, DAI is the one on fire.
>>
>>322641830
Hinterlands is an awful representation of the rest of the game and I think that's what lost a LOT of people. It's a boring, huge, grindy slog of an area but the game gets way way better after that.

But I could totally understand why a lot of people would spend a couple hours in the Hinterlands and be all "fuck this game" and never touch it again.
>>
>>322641667
Yes anon, everyone with a opinion that's even slightly similar to /v/ hivemind is just trying to fit in.
>>
>>322641980
I think I also got in some sand nigger place where some faggot merchant wanted millions of gold for something.
Everything felt like a chore jesus christ.
>>
>>322642226
Oh wait it was the place where you find the hideous elf.
I mistook the french faggots for sand niggers.
>>
>>322642334
That's another thing: game would have not lost anything and would have in fact been improved by a lot if they'd just completely cut Sera. Holy shit what an awful tumblr-random character.
>>
From worse to slightly less worse
> DA:I > Fallout 4 > Skyrim
All of them are shit
>>
>>322623934
I actually felt Inquisition was a solid game if you ignore the SJW shit which "can" happen.

desu you can be a cis white gary stu alpha male paladin as much as you want to be a angry pansexual elf who fucks 8 foot gays.

back to the point, the story was well paced. I was rather intrigued by the ancient elven shit.
>>
Inquisition. Skyrim had mods at least and Fallout 4 had somewhat improved shooting plus future mods.
>>
File: curie.png (1 MB, 950x754) Image search: [Google]
curie.png
1 MB, 950x754
>>322639787
Yeah, I can see that. Like most people in the thread I agree that Skyrim is really enjoyable only with mods and FO4 probably will be too.

There are a good number of mods that up the difficulty in Skyrim or alternate start and stuff that makes the game itself more fun.

Minutemen are such losers that it's comical though, holy shit. They can't do literally anything without da general around. You have to build their bases and even with 100 turrets they're incapable of defending and get constantly wrecked by respawning radiant ghouls.

Just fuck my shit up.
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.