[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm currently lvl 92 in World of Warcraft How do I make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450810419734.png (374 KB, 518x538) Image search: [Google]
1450810419734.png
374 KB, 518x538
I'm currently lvl 92 in World of Warcraft

How do I make quick gold? I need 10k by tonight.

What are some no-bullshit-click-here-to-download-more-ram-pls-subscribe ways to make it?

Every guide on the internet is a scam.
>>
>>321306329
It's fucking 2015, mate.
>>
>>321306329
Have you tried pretending to be a female and getting free shit?
>>
Buy one of those tokens and sell it on the AH
>>
>>321306329
You're not gonna get 10k in a day unless you beg or steal. Gold is piss easy to make but it takes time.
>>
>pick gold farming method with highest gold per hour that you can do
>do for as many hours as you need to make up 10k
there you go buddy
>>
>>321306709
This is a good idea but may not be very quick.

>>321306329
How much gold do you have right now. Go back and do the Cata and MoP zones maybe or try to play the AH
>>
>>321306329
>I need 10k by tonight.
You're fucked.
Be sure to beg Blizzard to give you another day, goyim.
>>
raid the guild bank
>>
>>321306909
Just sell the token for 1000 gold less than the average. It'll sell instantly.
>>
>level 92

you have no hope.

you need to be max level to make money fast.
>>
>OP probably trying to buy a in-game christmas gift for a ciber-girlfriend wich is probably a dude scamming fags for items
This is fucking hilarious
>>
Just buy gold, it's pretty cheap.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.