[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ Advance Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: sami.jpg (7 KB, 172x292) Image search: [Google]
sami.jpg
7 KB, 172x292
LET'S PLAY SOME ADVANCE WARS

>How do I play?

1.- Download and extract www.mediafire.com/download/35cct9gh28jc9qa/
2.- Double click mednafen.bat
or just drag and drop "aw2.gba" into "mednafen.exe"
3.- Press Alt + Shift + 1 to setup your controls. (At every unique button prompt, press the key you want to assign it to TWICE so it moves on towards the next button).
4.- To connect to an active server, press T to type /server IP PORT or /connect IP PORT
5.- So we can tell you apart, press T to type /nick YOURNICKNAME
6.- Play the fucking game.

If you join a session with people on it, ask if there's any available open spots. If so, type:

/dupe 1

to share the control. I know this is 4chan, but don't be a dick and take control or move other people's units when it's not your turn.
>>
>Mednafen Server (USA):
Address: mednafen-us.emuparadise.org
Port: 4046

>Mednafen Server (Netherlands):
Address: mednafen-nl.emuparadise.org
Port: 4046

>Some anon's dedicated server (Paris, France):
Address: omachi.moe

Port: 8092
>>
Why isn't Sami in Smash?
>>
>>320904967
Hackurai only adds characters to advertise other games or fellate his favourite franchises.
>>
File: masahiro_sakurai.jpg (102 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
masahiro_sakurai.jpg
102 KB, 520x520
>>320904967
Well you see Anon, Advance Wars has no future and is really niche.
There is no point in making a niche character playable if it will only make a few people excited. This is Smash I am talking about, not Playstation All Stars. Keeping audiences interested and hyped keeps Smash alive. If I introduced "literal who's" too often the game's hype will take a hit. And before you argue about Shulk and Corrin, well their games are recent or coming out soon and they provide an interesting and fun moveset in contrast to Sami, Corrin is a Fire Emblem character and that series is really becoming more popular as of late. If I added Sami it becomes, "Why isn't Ray in Smash?", "Why isn't Saki in Smash?", "Why isn't Pious Augustus in Smash?", "Why isn't Isaac in Smash?", "Why isn't Doshin in Smash?", and it just keeps on coming. I hope you enjoy Corrin and Bayonetta as the last DLC characters
>>
>>320905495
b-but bayonetta
>>
>>320905495
good points
>>
File: SAKURAAAAAAAI.jpg (20 KB, 343x343) Image search: [Google]
SAKURAAAAAAAI.jpg
20 KB, 343x343
>>320905706
Well you see Anon, Bayonetta has been highly requested during the duration of the ballot. Our test audiences concurred that she would have this diverse and interesting moveset. It was no problem to get her on board considering we have made deals with SEGA before and we luckily managed to avert a CERO crisis. Because of her relevancy among Nintendo audiences, high demand and how fun she would be, the team decided to include her in the game. She's what I would call a "modern icon" and I see a bright future ahead of her. I hope you look forward to playing as her
>>
File: 1-Th01cover.jpg (66 KB, 257x359) Image search: [Google]
1-Th01cover.jpg
66 KB, 257x359
>tfw no touhou wars
>>
bamp
>>
Who would you hire for a new Advanced Wars?
>>
>>320908178
ZUN
>>
>>320908178
whoever wrote the Deep Blue AI.

Maybe they could do something amazing with the AW AI, and make something that hasn't yet been done in video games - namely truly good AI.
>>
>>320910808
AW uses the Fire Emblem AI.
>>
Virus and botnet
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.