[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
>>
great thread, truly inspiring
>>
>>320816703
fuck off redditor
>>
>>320814256
FUCKING CHAD
>>
"Robbaz here and today we're playing the GLOR-RI-OUS.."
>>
>there's a mystery silhouette and a question mark
never noticed this before
>>
>>320817639
If you listen to your cock you will discover who it is.
>>
File: old man full of regrets.jpg (244 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
old man full of regrets.jpg
244 KB, 750x864
Why is Blood Money so fucking casual. Whyyyyyyyyy. Waste of great missions.
>>
>>320817678
The dog?
>>
>>320817806
Here's your reply
>>
File: saitama strangling tats.jpg (528 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
saitama strangling tats.jpg
528 KB, 1200x1000
>>320817806
>>
>>320817974
Fuck off. Blood Money is casual. Get the highest ranking disguise and the mission is practically done, you can't fuck up at that point short of maybe taking your gun out and shooting it just because.
>>
>>320818104
I'd like to see how many missions you've completed with the silent assassin ranking.
>>
>>320818041
A+ image. If only I could remember the name of the visual novel though. Something with drugs?
>>
>>320818295
All of them except the three last ones. I don't remember but I can only guess I didn't get SA in Dance with the Devil because of the duel with Maynard (maybe there's another way, I don't know) and I stopped playing after that mission. The game is casual, deal with it. Blood Money's difficulty level is nothing compared to the previous games. Like I said, the concepts for all the missions are great but it's ruined by them being a fucking cakewalk.
>>
>>320818571
you get SA when you duel the devil you faggot

SA had terrible AI

even though BM's only drawback is the AI itself being not "sensitive" enough, the level design, better controls, graphics, music, and everything else takes it a level above every other Hitman game since its release

Contracts was good but had weaker levels overall, same with SA.

C47's fault is being C47 itself
>>
Blood Money is the best Hitman game and a billion times better than C47 and Silent Assassin.
>>
File: 1440884954963.jpg (30 KB, 475x533) Image search: [Google]
1440884954963.jpg
30 KB, 475x533
>>320817919
>>
>>320817806
I think that they messed around too much with the way 47 handles. His movement feels more finicky and the game as a whole feels much less deliberate than the earlier ones. I appreciate that the new physics can make for some wacky scenarios but the game doesn't feel as solid as the others for that and a few other reasons.
>>
File: devious wojak.jpg (5 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
devious wojak.jpg
5 KB, 208x250
>that mississippi boat mission
>pushing people over the rails on the upper deck
>watch the paranoia and panic grow
>>
BM is a sandbox that is extremely easy to be exploited, but also lends itself amazingly to all sorts of silly arbitrary runs like beating up people with a Fire Extinguisher or something.

As long as you don't use speedrun tricks in casual play it can be pretty challenging, and it's a pretty good gateway game to the series.
>>
File: Get on the floor, Roach.jpg (83 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
Get on the floor, Roach.jpg
83 KB, 800x850
>>320819925
>Systematically murdering all of the Roaches silently
>Nothing but a game to me.
>>
I got it on steam and shit crashes at the end of every mission. Never finished it.
>>
>>320820217
That's what you get for pirating it, scum
>>
File: blood money.jpg (141 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
blood money.jpg
141 KB, 1024x768
>>320819925
>>320820172
I actually did a full silent kill route on flatline which earned me a "piano man" rating.

my screens got wiped though, so here is one of my autistic runs trying to redo it on a different level
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.