[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like CVS2 so much? Even on fastest speed it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: SNKCapMatchGroup.png (788 KB, 646x798) Image search: [Google]
SNKCapMatchGroup.png
788 KB, 646x798
Why do people like CVS2 so much? Even on fastest speed it's slow as molasses.
>>
>>320062934
Speed doesn't make a game good.
Marvel vs. Capcom is trash
>>
it's good because it's the two giants of fighting games clashing agaisn't each others
literally kof vs street fighter
>>
>>320063105
then why is it capcom vs capcom 2? because literally no one picks snk characters in that game.
>>
>>320063105
Just play SVC then baka
>>
>>320063560
Bison, Raiden, Joe here
>>
>>320063560
Say that to my niggas Haohmaru, Rock and Hibiki
>>
>>320064104
>>320063918
then you get shit on by cammy blanka and sagat A-groove.
>>
>>320062934

for mah girl hibiki obviously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=361Qfn6c2k4
>>
I would love for a new one
>>
>>320064241
rock and hibiki are actually viable and good though. haohmaru on the other hand...

cvs2 is one of those games that has more people who "like" it than there are people who actually play it.

>>320063560
payback for mvc2 being the exact opposite i guess.
>>
>>320063560

From what I've watched: K-Groove Haoh, the guy rocking a Rugal/Geese stomping on people in A-Cho, Iori in N/C-Groove VERY often, Kyo. And Motherfucking Ratio 4 Raiden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nBzyu5oQU8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvJl7vAOyIs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WLW0VLKCJI

I personally just go with K-Groove Haohmaru (unless the guy knows how to JD/Parry their way out of Standing Fierce), Dictator/Boxer or sometimes Kyo and Iori. And on occasion, Yamazaki against jump-in happy Iori/Benimaru players who willingly either eat the Sadomazo counter or get pimpslapped.

Wish I could play Hibiki better in that game. Loved her a lot in LB2 but can't get gud with her on CVS2.
>>
>>320062934
Capcom roster was shit in CVS2. Literally nothing but Street Fighter cast members except Morrigan(Darkstalkers) and Kyoske(Rival Schools).

While the SNK cast in the game has KOF(mostly due to being SNK's mainline series), Garou MOTW, Art of Fighting(good amount of them) and decent amount of Samurai Shodown cast members.

Seriously with the Capcom roster, Wheres Mega Man? Wheres Strider Hiryu? Wheres Captain Commando? Wheres the other Darkstalkers cast members such as Felicia, Demitri, and Donovan for examples?
>>
>>320068476
>Where's Mega Man
In the trash where he belongs. The game you're looking for is Marvel vs Capcom anyway. Also Rolento and Maki are Final Fight characters.
>>
>>320068476
Atleast most of the Capcom side was viable, the SNK guys mostly suck in this game barring a handful of exceptions
>>
>>320065737
Well MvC2 has Clockwork playing Strider and Corridor assist. Tron and Jill clean up in non-god tier play too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.