[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mario sunshine is HARD.jpg (535 KB, 1279x2179) Image search: [Google]
mario sunshine is HARD.jpg
535 KB, 1279x2179

>>
>>320020916
Is this a PTSD thread?
>>
>>320020916
God damn, you guys must be turbo casuals. I don't recall having trouble with any of these.
>>
>>320021624
>didn't have trouble with the pachinko game

you mean the one that fucks with the physics engine, you lying cocksmoker?
>>
>>320020916
Those aren't hard and none of those are the watermelon festival
>>
>>320021624
Well most of us played them at around 13 years old, not 37 in our mom's basement.
>>
These levels were why I loved the game.
>>
>>320020916
i never really found any of there hard the plinko machine is just slightly annoying
>>
That sandbird level horrified the shit out of me, for some strange reason.
>>
>>320021841
The Plinko machine operated with slightly different physics than the rest of the game and had a tendency to push the limit of how small a platform could become before becoming completely unstable.

I actually loved the plinko machine, but I totally understand why some people hate it.
>>
>That one star you had to get by getting Yoshi onto that isolated island
That shit was obnoxious.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.