[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people so buttmad over this? If Undertale wins over clearly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
Why are people so buttmad over this? If Undertale wins over clearly superior games like Pokemon or Super Mario 64, it just trumpets to everyone how fucking inept GameFAQs is. It slaps their label right on the "herp derp social justice pixel gaem" bandwagon and destroys any shred of credibility they might've had.

We should WANT undertale to win- not because it's the best, but because it's the worst.
>>
>>319500075
To be totally honest, Undertale is a much better game than R/B/G/Y.
>>
File: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>319500075
>Genwun
>superior
>>
File: 1449529686510.jpg (921 KB, 1080x1539) Image search: [Google]
1449529686510.jpg
921 KB, 1080x1539
>>319500213
thanks pham
>>
if undertale wins indie devs will want to make more games like undertale

so you want more progressive safespace games?
>>
Pokemon Red/Blue aren't "clearly superior" games though; they're actually shit. They've got the same rubbish plot Pokemon games always have, but they don't even have the benefit of a good battle system, or even post-game bar grinding (others had Battle Tower and equivalent facilities). I'm not saying Undertale is anything close to the best game ever, but Pokemon should have lost round 1.
>>
>>319500284
>>319500410
Underage faggots please report to the gas chamber.
>>
>>319500682
genwunners are bottom of the barrel

undertale is the scum growing under the barrel that slowly rots away all the contents of the barrel until the barrel is full of furfags.
>>
>>319500075
I remember when this place would have jumped at this opportunity for lulz. Sadly(?), that time has passed.
>>
I don't know. I feel if Undertale wins there will be hundreds of threads here about it for weeks.
At least if it loses there will only be like one or two threads with petty undertale fans being upset about it.
>>
>>319500379
>progressive safespace
nice meme
>>
>>319500953
undermemers will shill their shitty game here regardless because tumblr told them /v/ will get angry.
>>
File: 1449287546447.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1449287546447.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>>319500953
>>319500853
>>319500379
>ignoring the opportunity to debase the entire poll by voting for undertale en masse
>that way even if your most hated game wins, then people will say "oh no, that was just 4chan screwing the vote for the lulz"
>actually giving GameFAQS the legitimacy they don't deserve by failing to take this option
>>
File: no progressive agenda here.png (14 KB, 636x488) Image search: [Google]
no progressive agenda here.png
14 KB, 636x488
>>319501025
>undertale
>not safespace: the game with an edgelord path
>>
I don't give a shit about what the balding manchildren on gamefags think.
The reason they like Undertale is because they all think Sans is like them, but in reality the only similarities is that they're both over-weight and wearing a shitty hoodie.
>>
>>319501259
gamefaqs is shilling pokemon, tumblr wants undermeme.

same applies to them though.
>>
>>319501168
Didn't we already do that?
>>
File: Dunban.png (178 KB, 358x445) Image search: [Google]
Dunban.png
178 KB, 358x445
>undertale is going to win because of it's huge-ass current fanbase

I can just imagine looking at the poll again in 5 years and everyone will be like

>Oh yeah, FFVII. That was a pretty good game.
>Oh yeah, Ocarina. That was a pretty good game.
>Oh, Undertale? Wasn't that the flavor of the month game everyone loved until (next big thing came out)?
>>
I think I'm just gonna filter undertale forever.
I'm real tired of seeing this bullshit every minute of every day I'm on this website.
>>
>>319501895
Anon, you can't escape it.
There's not a single place on the internet you can go to escape it.
>>
>>319502504
it's getting bigger every day
>>
File: yukiho_hagiwara_27688.jpg (32 KB, 300x460) Image search: [Google]
yukiho_hagiwara_27688.jpg
32 KB, 300x460
>>319502561
It'll die down eventually.
I remember not being able to browse anywhere without seeing FNaF everywhere, but that's almost gone.
>>
>>319500075
Because it fuels tumblrinas' confirmation bias. Nobody reasonable thinks these polls have any credibility in the first place. If you wanted to fuck with the poll for everybody involved, you should have done something completely retarded like bring Call of Duty 4 to the quarter finals.
>>
>>319500075
That'll never happen. It's impossible for Undertale to beat Super Mario 64.
>>
>>319500213
So this is how video games die uh?
>>
Undertale couldn't even beat car soccer in the REAL best game awards.
>>
>>319500075

Are people calling R/B/Y shit compared to Memetale forgetting that R/B/Y are almost twenty years old? Why was this even a comparison?

Why is Undertale even running, and why we're its supporters so persistent on this? Do the tumblrinas really want to be relevant THAT badly?

And since when does anyone give a shit about GameFAQs?
>>
>>319503324
kek
>>
>it just trumpets to everyone

It trumpets to everyone that a lot of people are more excited about Undertale because it's the newest big popular thing. That's all.

Besides, who gives a shit about what a bunch of retards on some website think? Undertale already didn't win GOTY at the most official awards show this stupid hobby has.
>>
File: george washington.jpg (234 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
george washington.jpg
234 KB, 800x1000
>>319503434
going out with a whimper
>>
League of Legends deserved to win last time, and Undertale deserves to win this time.

Deal with it
>>
I mean Undertale isn't that good, but it's surely better than Pokemon.
>>
>Undertale actually beat Pokemon

It's over boys, pack it in.
>>
>>319500075
Exactly why Trump needs to secure the Republican nomination.
>>
>>319500213
>comparing a game made 15+years ago, a game made in the era where glitches were sure to happeb with a game made in le current year

this poll isn't even fair enough technically
>>
>taking a gamefaqs poll seriosly
I loved the game but holy shit you autists arent the same ones I shared this board with 7 years ago, there's just no way. This shit doesnt matter, its a fucking GAMEFAQS poll
>>
>>319503767
only when it concerns them because its the game made on the current year with progressive values and trans character left and right.
And yes, pkmn has it flaws but everyone here forgets thjat and thinks RGBY is made in the sameyear as tumblrgame
>>
>>319510271
>undertale general
>tumblr whining to have undertale board

is gonna be mlp

>inb4 that comic about mlp
im sorry but that comic is not a good comeback so please do it better
>>
>>319501713
no one's gonna look at this poll in 5 years because no one fucking cares
>>
>caring about pokemon and memetale

the real tragedy is that sotn is losing

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/bge20_vote

go vote for that (and LttP)
>>
>>319503868
>stupid hobby

Please stop this fake shame meme.
>>
Fuck this bullshit. Hack GameFAQs.
>>
>>319500213
>a game that literally helps to inspire an entire countries culture over an indie game released in the last couple of months

Yeah ok...
>>
>>319500075
>Best Game Ever
>20th Anniversary
>No DOOM

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.