[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 129.png (550 KB, 801x591) Image search: [Google]
129.png
550 KB, 801x591
>>
What the fuck you looking at cracker?
>>
that entire level is kekis maximus
>>
I'm here to see Joseph Clarence.
>>
Names are for friends, so I don't need one.
>>
>>319475208
DUHG
HFHUUSSHH
*creeaakkk*
>>
>>319472876
Gotta check you, white bread
>>
No, Uncle Joe, honest!
>>
HEY!
HOLD UP!
>>
>>319472876
Playing through Blood Money right now, having a freakin blasterino.
>That god tier soundtrack
>looks pretty good even for todays standards
>Those multiple ways to kill people
>That sick attention to detail
>That atmosphere
>That great sense of black humor
>Rewards observation and critical thinking
> fun disguise system that is cool unlike Absolutions really weird system
It's fantastic, /v/. I really love the Rehab facility mission, and the Opera was great too. New Life is fucking god tier, beat that mission 5 times before I moved on.
I haven't started the next mission, what's it like? are they all this good?
>>
>>319475886
it only gets better and better

play Contracts next. that and BM are the only still-playable Hitman games
>>
>>319475886
Yeah, it's a pretty amazing game overall. I wouldn't have minded the emphasis on action in Absolution if they'd given us a few sandbox levels to work with.
>>
>>319475886
>Absolution's disguise system
If it wasn't for every cop, gardner, and mobster on earth knowing eachother, maybe I would actually beat the game.
>>
>>319475813
*smacks lips*
>>
>>319475886
Blood Money is in my Top 3. I can always go back, play it, and have a great time.
>>
>>319476110
>>319476187
>>319476191
Excellent.
Probably my only complaint with this game is that it's my first Hitman, and the second level, the Columbian drug cartel one, was a bit much.
I mean, the tutorial was a linear thing that slowly introduced many design mechanics that went into play in later levels, which was fine, but the second level was really tough about learning guard patterns and figuring shit out. If they switched it with the opera I would have liked it more. That's not to say it was bad, I just needed to git guud
>>
https://youtu.be/o8XxQ0o9QQc
>>
>>319476698
Same here
No lie, I savescum like a motherfucker in this game.
>>
the redneck wedding level is one of the best levels ever made. well, the whole game is really.
>>
>>319477642
>strangling a man at the altar on his wedding day and walking away during after it, while no one pays attention because hillbillies
Fantastic.
>pushing a man feeding crocodiles into the crocodiles
even better.
>>
YO HOLD UP
HEY
>>
>>319475886
I liked the opera mission but right when I got to the rehab I didnt know what the fuck to do and uninstalled after wandering for an hour
>>
>>319478646
Sabotage the guy's stove
Plant a bomb on the chain holding the chandelier over the globe
Strangle the weightlifter as a therapist

I forgot what else after that.
Not really optional, but I dont think it causes negative impact
>>
>>319479165
Might as well do all accidents with weightlifting guy with his own weight bar.
>>
>>319479454
Im currently playing in the level right now and couldnt figure out how.
>>
>>319479983
when the Turquoise man is lifting weights, go up behind him and there should be a prompt saying "drop weights" once he takes a break
>>
>>319480575
Well fuck. I was waiting to see that, but I got impatient and walked off
>>
>>319480739
>couldnt figure out how
>got impatient and walked off

you're why video games died.
>>
>>319480881
That doesn't mean I stopped trying, dipshit. I jist figured it wouldnt let me.
>>
>>319480881
>>319481107
Shut the fuck up both of you. Probably the only real fault of the game is that some prompts aren't clear.
I had no idea you could poison the pink mans drink first time I played and had trouble sedating the donuts in A New Life
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.