[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember when he was thought of as the worst part of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: CaitSith-FFVIIArt.png (161 KB, 353x417) Image search: [Google]
CaitSith-FFVIIArt.png
161 KB, 353x417
Do you remember when he was thought of as the worst part of the series? Now the worst part of the series is everything post-10.
>>
I've always thought he was cool
>>
Reminder his name isn't pronounced Kate Sith.
>>
Cait Sith is possibly the most interesting character in FFVII that gets misjudged because he is perceived as an enemy who tricked the party. In reality he is a robot with full self awareness and sentience, programmed to obey whatever he is ordered to do by Reeve. He is the character that can relate to Cloud the most, in that he is also a "puppet", a slave to sinister forces who would make him to do terrible things.

Even after Cait Sith #1's sacrifice, a new Cait Sith showing up alludes to the life stream, and how when a person dies the energy will eventually return as brand new life. Even though there were other identical Cait Sith's built, the first Cait Sith was his own individual with his own experiences and memories, and his final words are to proclaim this individuality and asks not to be forgotten. This reminded me how the same lifestream energy can make many different people, with each of these people individuals in their own right each contributing something to the planet.
>>
What's wrong with Cait Sith?

He's not really anymore goofy than Mog from FFVI or the entire cast of V.
>>
I loved Cait Sith, he and Yuffie were always in my party. It pained me when they took the cat off of the Moogle for DoC and AC, and that they gave him a fucking scottish accent.

They're going to ruin him in the remake.
>>
>>319895573
his name is Scottish Gaelic, course he'd get a Scottish accent
>>
File: 1374118397288.gif (1 MB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
1374118397288.gif
1 MB, 200x192
Why the fuck would people hate Cait Sith?
>>
>>319893514
How is it pronounced?
>>
>>319895841
Ket Shee
>>
I hope they give him more than two limit breaks
>>
>>319895734
I'm really bad at slots.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 275x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 275x253
>>319895939
Pls
>>
>>319894048
I don't what the fuck you just said little man, but it touched me...
>>
>>319896145
keto shee is how the japs say it, I think in proper Scottish Gaelic it would be Cat Shee
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.