[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fuckign styling on this game man. Look, we get it, there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: ScreenShot4.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot4.png
2 MB, 1366x768
The fuckign styling on this game man.
Look, we get it, there was a nuclear fallout all around. But hasn't that been over for 200 years? Why does everything still need to look like shit?

I understand it about shit areas. But in cities. Like I go into the Diamond City Inn, or any populated area, and there's fucking broken floors. Shit that would require a piece of wood and 10 minutes to fix.

Why does no area in this game look half decent? It's all still shit. Rubble on the floor in peoples houses. Toilet seats are on crooked. Fucking disgusting carpet rugs.

It's the little things that bug me about this game. Why do we need this constant reminder that there was a fallout, it's like they think the gamer base has a 10 minute memory. WHY the FUCK does no one rebuilt in fucking fallout lore?
>>
My favorite is when you build an item, it still looks like beat up,aged garbage
>>
>fallout happens 2077
>between the 1960s and 2077 no new music made
>they didn't bother upgrading televisions from black and white
>computers are fucking 1970 MSDOGSHIT tier
>yet they have robots

>Flash forward to 2287
>No one remembers how to make cars work
>No one bothers cleaning shit up
>Skeletons are still around after 200 years
>People don't even bother cleaning fucking skeletons out of their houses and bars

Who writes this shit?
>>
>>318157820

Because it's a post-apocalyptic setting.
>>
>>318157971
That's what I'm talking about, I built the bathtub and toilet in my picture.
>>
>>318158065
It's SUPPOSED to be post-post-apocalyptic.
>>
>>318157820

Why are there mutated animals and people? Radiation doesn't do that, it just kills you and give you cancer. What a shitty game. 0/10, too unrealistic.
>>
>>318158065
Are you fucking braindead?
>>
>Institute has cutting edge technology that can create AI and perfect humans
>everything is clean and looks like apple designed it
>people next door live in tin houses
>don't even have proper paper to write a fucking newspaper on

There's only so much suspension of disbelief I can manage.
>>
>>318158278
totally not the point, that part makes the game actually more fun, but not everything needs to look like shit. especially when you create your own settlement with nice as fuck wood, and the walls comes up looking like fucking shit with holes in them.
you create a toilet and its a retarded piece of shit like OP's picture
just all that stuff its like why
>>
File: 1396658474574.gif (47 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1396658474574.gif
47 KB, 429x410
The real answer? Realism is irrelevant.

When people go into Fallout they want a Post Apoclyptic setting, As far as art direction goes, you want a broken world, ram shackled huts, destroyed everything with the only bastions of civilization living in the ruins of the old world.

You can scream and flail about realism all you want but no one is going into a Fallout or Mad Max title wanting a perfectly normal 21st century society that has nothing destroyed while everyone walks around in clean clothing
>>
>>318158171
The tag line on the box is

>A post apocalyptic role playing game

not

>A post post apocalyptic role playing game.
>>
They should do more stories that don't end up being world changing. No making pure water and fighting the government. Then they should place them earlier in the timeline so that everything still being fucked to pieces makes sense. They should also put in more mutated animals
>>
>>318158692
Why does it need to be as black and white as you say though?
I'm not asking for perfectly normal society. I'm asking why the fuck does an Inn keeper in this game not bother removing a pile of dirt next to the bar. (Which is especially retarded because the NPC in one I encountered is sometimes sweeping the floor).

Would it be so terrible to have a few clean locations or even buildings in this game?
>>
>>318158508

Are you?

If you're complaining about why the world isn't green and all the radiation isn't gone you've clearly missed the point of the series.
>>
The terminals and computer tech is what bothers me the most. Terminals like those in Fallout only saw market success for about a decade, and would have been replaced en masse by models with color displays, separate peripherals, etc.

I think the reason that they stick to that style is because anything more complicated would clash in players' minds with the dials and knobs and analog displays that adorn everything else. Hell, recordings are all still made on tape and from the signals that they show on the UI for the radio station selection it looks like they're still using AM radio. The point is, we're supposed to believe that digital tech progressed far enough to bring them microprocessors and robotics but not color TV?
>>
>>318158923
It's supposed to be a vision of what the 50s thought the future was going to be. Cool your autism
>>
>>318158747
so therefore when we build a wall with wood for our settlement, it needs to be fucking dirty and filled with holes?

Its post apocalyptic man, so therefore we need to have this guy keep a fucking skeleton in his bar dude LMAO
>>
>>318158897

No one ITT is complaining about that.
>>
>>318158923
That shit ain't 1:1. Being able to build a robot doesn't mean you can build a color tv. You just think its below robotics, technologically. From their point of view, we're the odd ones for having amazing futuristic color tv in the 70s but not having sex robots
>>
File: Crash House.png (3 MB, 1920x978) Image search: [Google]
Crash House.png
3 MB, 1920x978
>>318157820
it's like they decided to play fallout 1 for an hour and decided to model everything after junktown, but even that place looked better than the shanty huts in fallout 4
>>
>>318159051
yes. Because you don''t have a board cutting plant up and running. The materials you have are scavenged boards and broken planks from out in the wasteland and what you create should not only represent that but line up with the general aesthetic of the game. These are very basic art design principles.
>>
>>318158923
I don't understand what they did with computers in Fallout. When you start up your Pip-Boy in Fallout 4 it says it has 64k of RAM but in Fallout 1 Vree says holotapes can hold as much as 4000 GB.
>>
>>318158598
actually I remember a short story by Philip K Dick that was something similar to that

Uncontrollable AI excessively collecting and wasting resources for a population of humans, they live well off but they know the resources will run out eventually and they're desperately trying to stop the AI. Humans living out of the grid are stuck in a post-apocalyptic setting since all the accessible resources are gone.
>>
>>318159051
The way that it's presented canonically after the first game is that society has started to rebuild after the actions of the first vault dweller.

In otherwords, there's no fucking reason why people wouldn't repair their buildings and keep them in good condition.

Especially when you have people walking around in fucking powered armour like it ain't even a thing.
>>
>>318159042
So why aren't there flying cars?
Bethesda can't have it two ways, they're trying to claim that. Yet then also they have this whole story going, a whole history of years between the 1950s and 2277+.
>>
>>318159167
Then why can I scrap a whole tree into wood?
>>
>>318159167
You do realize the technological requirement to produce building materials is quite low, right?

I mean, vikings were building ships capable of crossing the atlantic and they didn't have anything more than a town blacksmith.
>>
>>318158923

>we're supposed to believe that digital tech progressed far enough to bring them microprocessors and robotics but not color TV?

No, you're not supposed to believe that.
Just like you aren't supposed to believe that dumping a human in a vat of radioactive goo turns them into orcs. Or cows grow 2 heads because of radiation. Or that an immortal guy who's hooked up to a computer controls an army of robots.

If you're complaining about these things 'not making sense' you should really be playing a differrent series, because you clearly don't understand artistic license.
>>
File: 1446985996499.jpg (6 KB, 160x192) Image search: [Google]
1446985996499.jpg
6 KB, 160x192
>>318157820
>game is called fallout and is centered around a nuclear apocalypse
>is mad when there is a post apocalyptic theme in a game set post apocalypse
yeah, you are just an underaged retard, fuck off and stop complaining about things you dont understand

also>>318158171
post-post-apocalyptic is still post-apocalyptic you mongoloid, so that shitty excuse doesnt work

i swear 4chan gets more and more full of mentally deficient retards every day
>>
op is making a simple point of why doesnt someone straighten that toilet tank and toilet seat and bethdrones instantly reply as if its such a retarded thing to ask
>>
>>318158065
yes as in after the fucking apocalypse. it's been 200 years, why the fuck has nobody rebuilt? i mean jesus christ the USA is like 2-300 years old, it doesn't take that long to rebuild infrastructure, especially when half the battle for you is just repairing broken shit.
>>
>>318159710

>why the fuck has nobody rebuilt?

Because then you don't have a post-apocalyptic world anymore.
>>
>>318159270
There is a lot of history that happens. You'd know that if this weren't your first fallout game.
>>
>>318159520
its called immersion, theres little requirement in imagining that radiation causes mutants, but when you have robots its not that weird to question why do they not have more advanced computers etc.
>>
>>318159618
because if you dont like post apocalyptic themes why would you be playing a game centered around that? why not play something else where everything is in perfect condition?
>>
File: deceived2.jpg (61 KB, 840x473) Image search: [Google]
deceived2.jpg
61 KB, 840x473
>>318158923
Pic related, it's a computer from the Alien series.

You really need to stop being a retard so you can grasp simple design choices
>>
>>318159760
Despite the fact that canonically the series has infact moved well past that point of "bombed back to the stone age" society.

Bethesda has created another world that will never grow or change.
>>
Radiation + FEV made people forget how to cut lumber and patch a roof, fucking nerds needing to rationalize everything jesus...IT'S JUST A VIDEO GAME YOU DWEEBS
>>
>>318159172
Top of the line Holotapes hold 4000GB, baic ones are around 128-256k

Plus, Pipboys are mass produced for every single vault dweller.
>>
>>318159852
Yeah because thats what I want to play in my post apoc game. Completely normal and fine civilization
>>
>>318159774
That's what I'm saying. There's a bunch of history you can read in game. You can't then also claim "well this whole current situation is just how people from the 1950s imagine it".
You have the fucking history, so there's a whole build up to the current situation, fuck what everyone imagined.
>>
>>318159839
Those actually make sense in that although they are low-tech, they are also incredibly durable and are capable of working for hundreds of years.
>>
>>318158060
To be fair, computers were invented like 10 years before the great war, so it's ok.
>>
>>318159787
They do have advanced computers. They have ai technology that is yet unmatched in reality, advanced biocybernetics and space flight. In fallout, the transistor either a late invention or non-existent.
>>
>>318159935
>Bajillion years in the future we have shit PCs
>This is fine
>100 years in the future we have shit PCs
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOW REALLY BETHESDA

Okay Anon, I'm just done with you.
>>
>>318159805
so you're saying if that toilet had a straighted tank and seat, and was cleaned by the owner of the Inn, it would suddenly kill the whole post apocalyptic theme they have going?
>>
>>318159839
The difference is that alien is a live action movie that required props.
Fallout is a video game.
>>
>>318159926
> well past the point of bombed back to the stone age =/= completely normal and fine civilization.
You don't realize, do you, how far we've come in the past 6000 years?

Society is about more than just technology anon.
>>
>>318159787

No, it's not about immersion. It's about not understand that things are the way they are because it makes for a more interesting game.
And they do have advanced computers. They just look the way they do because that's a stylistic decision.
>>
>>318159787
Because you don't need them. That aside, assuming they did have better computers, people stick to what works. Look it up. Subs STILL use the same control panels from the 60s. Space ships STILL have shitty computers with less ram than a calculator. They stick to what works because they don't want to risk newer systems fucking up
>>
>>318160042
I'm not even the guy you were responding to. Eat a dick you fucking dipshit moron.
>>
File: pipe.jpg (287 KB, 1422x864) Image search: [Google]
pipe.jpg
287 KB, 1422x864
>>318158692
>The real answer? Realism is irrelevant.

No. It's laziness. You know how fucking easy it is to model something and texture it to look ugly?

Take this pipe I made for example. The model is sound, but the texture is just something already done after I UV'd it. All I did was make it seamless and kept the rusted lines on it and line that up with the model's seems.

All the fucking work on texturing is practically done for me when I hide everything with rust and grime. That's a major part of why games like Resident Evil 5 look better than some recent AAA titles, the character models stand alone well because the artists are more skilled than Bethesda's in the first place, but they carefully used grime and ugliness to it's advantage to make the characters more appealing and make all the environment match.

Then you just throw on a screen filter and you don't have to worry about color correcting, which is also done in films to make VFX blend in much easier.

TL:DR Bethesda can contract a bunch of low tier artists cheap for 6 months and dump them when they mass produce their props and environment.
>>
>>318159839
That's because even current real life spaceship computer are old as fuck, because of durability reasons. Why is someone's home TV still of the same production as the first TVs that ever came out.
Between 1950 and 2077 they never made a move to color? LMAO
>>
>>318159875
>fucking nerds needing to rationalize everything jesus...IT'S JUST A VIDEO GAME YOU DWEEBS
Oh yeah a game that encourages role-playing should be unbelievable. Great job there dingus.
>>
>>318159885
How is the hell is the gap that wide?
>>
>>318157820
I looked for a Fallout thread to point out how stupid it is that enemies sometimes spawn meters from you after you just scouted that area thoroughly from a distance.

Fucking alpha deathclaw.
>>
File: latest.png (1 MB, 2308x1728) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1 MB, 2308x1728
>>318159549
>hurr durr why should we ever rebuild if we can just live in shanty towns instead
>>
>>318159989
How can you have space flight without inventing a transistor you fucking moron? You must've been on the bethesda writing team.
>>
>>318160042
>>100 years in the future we have shit PCs after coming out of an age more advanced than our own
Nostromo was a budget ship.
Fallout is retarded.
>>
>>318159989
>>318160347
The transistor was invented in 2067.
>>
>>318160204
I meant, the super good ones are 4000GB and cost a fucking bomb. I'm talking datacentre-tier stuff.

It's like hard drives today, you could have a 1GB flash drive or a 128TB RAID server rack. Which one would be more affordable to put into 20,000 pipboys?
>>
>>318157820
sssh they are working on it.
>>
>>318160178
>fallout 4
>roleplaying

hah holy shit get the fuck out you bethdrone
>>
File: BarnaclesDirtyBarnacles.jpg (20 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
BarnaclesDirtyBarnacles.jpg
20 KB, 600x448
>maybe if I make this same thread over and over again people will agree with me.
>>
File: Fallout4 2015-11-27 20-57-51-87.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2015-11-27 20-57-51-87.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>>318158692
This.
Its a post apo setting. Everything HAS to be destroyed and in ruins.
Thats what the setting is all about.
>>
>>318160521
It's now hitting you as to why people think Fallout 4 is shit!
>>
>>318157820
mods will fix it
>>
>same god damn complaints as when fallout 3 came out

You knew what this was before hand.
>>
>>318160369
cool theory but everything until the late 1950s happened in the fallout universe and they had transistors since 1947

christ you cant point out a fucking plot hole without fallout fans getting upset can you?
>>
>>318157820
I feel you, OP. I'm replaying through new vegas and it bothers me to see that everybody lives in a shitbox, despite being well-adjusted people and not schizophrenic individuals.
>>
>all these people who unironically defend fallout 4 and never played the original games
neo-/v/ is real
>>
>tfw bethesda is too lazy to incorporate well run town like shady sands, vault city or ncr because of todd's headcanon
>>
>>318160403
The difference between 1 GB and 128 TB is only 128,000 whereas the difference between 128k and 4000 GB is over 30,000,000. Plus if they can afford to spend over $100 billion per vault I think they can afford more than 64k of RAM per Pip-Boy.
>>
File: humongous.png (222 KB, 647x343) Image search: [Google]
humongous.png
222 KB, 647x343
>>318160681
>Fallout 3
>Woooooow why is everything irradiated and destroyed!?

>Fallout 4
>WooooooooooooW why is everything colorful, where is the radiation and destruction!?!?1
>>
>>318160693
Nah, Nevada is like that.
>>
>>318159167
so take a scavenged saw and saw off the part that looks like ass
this is woodcutting 101
>>
>>318160526
Literally made that screenshot in the OP 30 minutes before posting this thread for the first time. I guess someone else already posted it and I'm not the only one with this criticism.
>>
>>318160703
>I'm the only one on /v/ who every played Fallout 1 and 2.
>It's impossible for anyone who played 1 and 2 to enjoy 3D Fallout

Feel free to fuck off any time
>>
>>318160756
Closest thing to a well run town so far in any of the bethesda games would probably be goodsprings.
>>
>>318158598
>Piper owns a typewriter and a functional printing press
>still publishes news hand written

This shit fucking triggers me. She even writes her stuff on her terminal before publishing, but goes out of her way to hand write it for the printing press.
>>
File: 1442528902074.jpg (35 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
1442528902074.jpg
35 KB, 267x274
>People keep crying over fucking synths who may kidnap like 3 people a year
>Synths of people are indistinguishable from the real thing, and from what I've seen, don't act any differently either. Yet people hate them.
>NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT THE SUPER MUTANTS WHO ARE STICKING ENTIRE COMMUNITIES INTO GORE BAGS
>FUCKING ENTIRE AREAS LITTERED WITH DISMEMBERED HUMAN BODIES, FUCKING GENOCIDES THAT WOULD PUT STALIN TO SHAME ALL BUT 10 FEET AWAY FROM THE BIGGEST "CITY" IN THE GAME FROM SUPER MUTANTS
>No one also takes raiders seriously even though they fucking hang dismembered bodies from hooks (Never understood this over the top edginess, wouldn't these bodies attract disease or make the fucking area stink?)
>>
>>318158060
In fallout 2 people know how to make cars work.
>>
>>318160514
I wonder if we're going to get Sims-esque "part packs"?
>>
>>318160853
No, you fuck off.

Not even the anon you were talking to.
>>
>>318160570
>Everything HAS to be destroyed and in ruins.

Wrong. Everything has to be destroyed and in ruins, except places like Diamond City where people decided to seek shelter and rebuilt their lives.
>>
>>318160785
>fallout 3
>waaaah why is everything destroyed? why no progress?

>fallout 4
>waaaaah why is everything destroyed? why no progress
>>
>>318157820
lol its fiction who cares nerd :)
>>
>We will never get another Fallout about post-post-apocalyptic power struggles and politics
>Any Fallout games produced by Bethesda will inevitably be about vaults, overly campy 50s pastel palettes, super mutants without purpose, ghouls played straight as zombies, cheery wastelanders surviving in shacks made of scrap metal and rotten wood, Dogmeat, power armor, nukes, spaceships, and magic radiation

it would be fine if fallout were dead, but this is a fate worse than death
don't forget to buy the season pass to access mothership zeta 2 early
>>
>>318160919
I don't know how does anybody can live near supermutants, all the gore stink.

I don't know why the fuck the raiders litter their alredy poor living conditions areas with that too.
>>
File: 1408323104668.jpg (23 KB, 229x153) Image search: [Google]
1408323104668.jpg
23 KB, 229x153
>me and friends were arguing about this

>Everyone is apparently trying to survive, so they can't clean up

>In the same world where people have the resources to build a fucking giant battle blimp

They made fun of me for nitpicking for the next 2 hours
>>
File: ScreenShot90.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot90.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>318160919
>Synths kill and replace people, you even see a random event where it happens
>Institute had Synths show up to a meeting where a government for the Common Wealth would be formed- then kill everyone.
>Institute conducts experiments on people who live topside and sees them as nothing more then guinea pigs.

Heres the thing, Muties and Raiders? They'll shoot you in the face. You know what you're getting into. Synths? They sneak into your house and kill you in your sleep.
>>
>>318160235
Its a feature! It was in stealth, and certainly didnt spawn into the game right then!
>>
>>318157820
My favorite bit of world building so far are cars parked at the drive in theatre.
>>
>>318160785
>picking arguments from two different groups
Regardless, Bethesda Fallout is shit.
>>
File: fallout 4.jpg (463 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
fallout 4.jpg
463 KB, 800x1200
This image was made when Bethesda bought the rights to the Fallout IP.

How true does it hold today?
>>
>>318161076
>Thinking every settlement is on par with the BOS.

Do I need to explain why you are a retard?
>>
>>318160156
no one cares, not your blog. play the game and hate it or like it. no one gives a fuck... if you want areas to look clean in fallout, and you're such a damn good modeler, wait til' the creation kit comes out, and then make the whole wasteland look like a waste of time land.
>>
if you pay close attention in fo4, this is explained in-game

you see, when npcs hammer on buildings, nothing actually happens. clearly what this implies is the radiation changed all cleaning and repair utilities into useless garbage, just like the game
>>
Christ, do people really not understand storytelling and artistic license? Especially in Fallout. The entire series is build around unrealistic 50s sci-fi logic. If you don't understand this you might have a case of brain damage.
>>
File: Rembrandt_Harmensz._van_Rijn_070.jpg (514 KB, 2024x2459) Image search: [Google]
Rembrandt_Harmensz._van_Rijn_070.jpg
514 KB, 2024x2459
>>318160969
>all super mutants are simpletons, despite them being intelligent in F1 and F2
>mfw reading super mutants instructions

They're not even pretending anymore.
>>
Speaking of, that repopulated dwemer city in Skyrim also still looks like shit. Sure I don't expect them to move 20 ton pillars (even if they could) but good lord please clean the rubble up you've been living here for centuries.

I blame them using the same assets again and again and be done with it for this bullshit.
>>
>There are perfectly fine buildings in the Commonwealth
>No one occupies them because they can't be bothered with cleaning them up
>So they build tree forts because somehow, that's easier
You can't even fix up your own house
But at least you can upgrade your power armour with no problems at all
>>
>>318161095
Pretty sure Muties smash your front door down and eat you alive, also that raiders do house invasion.
>>
>>318160969
I don't know if you've ever played the first Fallout but ghouls were pretty zombie like.
>>
>>318160919
To be fair, most raiders are probably high on like 7 different drugs

Rational thought isn't exactly what hardcore drugs are known to induce.
>>
>>318160691
Because it's not a fucking plot hole you fucking retard. Fallout is a divergent timeline from our own, sometime around WW II.
>>
>>318158060
Fallout 3, NV, and 4 are an alternate timeline separate from FO1 and 2.
>>
>>318161095
>>Institute had Synths show up to a meeting where a government for the Common Wealth would be formed- then kill everyone.

Are they really this malevolent though? I thought the institute just wanted to do tests and not fuck things up for shits and giggles.

But that's beside the point, the most IMMEDIATE danger to people in the commonwealth is the raiders and super mutants.

It's like caring about an alien invasion when you're at total war with another country.
>>
>>318161198
woah, were the 50s really that dirty and shitty and full of people unable to make the most basic repairs and cleanup? i guess that's what happens when all the men go off and die in germany.
>>
>>318161204
Only pure humans not affected by radiation were turned into intelligent mutants at Mariposa. Most were stupid.
>>
>>318160570

Sure. Still doesn't excuse settled cities like diamond. People literally have 200 year old skeletons in front of their businesses and shit. Things like that just stand out as illogical and stupid. Fantastical elements in Sci fi and fantasy are fine, but things that are illogical aren't okay.

Internal logic in fantasy, man. It's necessary.
>>
>>318161170
There's a gap, but I don't think a fucking broom or a mop would be that hard to make
>>
>>318159979
John Cabot questline retconned that. Apparently they had terminals since 1968.
>>
>>318160949
well I mean its consistent, it is the same game after all.
>>
>>318161351

>reading comprehension
>>
>>318161095
>Muties and Raiders? They'll kill you.
>Synths? They'll kill you in your sleep.
>>
>>318161365
lol y u care about shit when super mutants r green
-p hines
>>
>can't build a wall without holes in it
>can't make a toilet without it being fucked up
>CAN make a disco ball flawless
>CAN have strobed-colored lights flawless

Love it
>>
>>318161339
Muties and raiders are just chaotic elements, any organized militia can keep them in line. You see it the first time you enter Diamond City where all the local guards are gunning down muties. They have no real motives other than killing and looting so to that end they are a lesser threat

Consider that without the Institute, a proper government would have formed for the Common Wealth, they would have formed a proper army and likely cleansed most of the raider and mutie elements.

I wouldn't say Institute is evil, so much as that they are just a bunch of mad scientists who don't identify the people who live topside as human beings
>>
My biggest nitpick of Fallout is just their overuse of corpses as a decoration.

Let's not count war-skeletons, how many recent corpses are in the game? Dead bodies littering the ground, skulls in gore bags, etc. Now, how many living people are there?

Not even counting how many people you personally murder, it seems half the fucking wasteland was murdered in the last few weeks.
>>
>>318160919
>Implying getting taken from your home to get murdered so your family gets to live with a dangerous robot isn't way more scary

I'd hate Synths to.
>>
>>318161405
i could say the same to you

you're not responding to any particular post, so i can only infer you're referring to the general topic of the thread, which is op's post

try reading op's post before responding
>>
File: tupac.gif (287 KB, 499x373) Image search: [Google]
tupac.gif
287 KB, 499x373
>>318161204
>>318161362
It begs the question, then: Why are they in this game if they're just there to be borderline retarded, green bad guy bulletsponges for the player to shoot at? I guess I answered the question, though.

This one talking head from Fallout 1 has more interesting information about the super mutants, their goals, their beliefs, and their methods than anything in Fallout 4.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U9T8Z_Ayhw
>>
>>318157820
Because America is just Africa with technology.
>>
>>318161170
>it needs to be on par with BOS or utter shit
>no halfway option, e.g. wooden shacks in which the owner kept his shit clean and tidy
>>
WHY IS THE COMBAT SO BORING
LITERALLY EVERYTHING IS A DPS CHECK
KELLOG WAS JUST ME SHOOTING LASER BEAMS IN HIS FACE WHILE HE DID THE SAME
>>
>>318161614
Scarier than getting torn limb from limb and stuffed into a bag of blood and guts?
>>
>>318161673
>Cites BOS as the standard because of their blimp
>Proceeds to claim BOS isn't actually the standard

Just decide where you want the goal post then we can start again
>>
>>318159979
Since when?
>>
>>318161687
>A dps check

This isn't an MMO you fucking retard
>>
File: bethesda cleaning the house.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
bethesda cleaning the house.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>318157820
>>318161238

>broom is everywhere
>abraxo cleaner is still exist
>no one give a shit with debris in floor

sometimes i wonder if beth is idiot or trying to insult player intelligence, its like the texturer and environment design is done by mentally challanged retard
>>
>>318161183
>Fixing Bethesda's games
baka desu senpai
>>
OP is starting to realize how shitty Bethesda's assets really are
>>
>>318161864
Literally every fight is dealing enough damage to the enemy before he deals enough damage to you. Tell me how the fuck that isn't a DPS check?
>>
>>318161748
There's a wall in the way that nobody outside bothers with, so there's no point in worrying about those until they actually try to invade.
>>
>>318159852
Well... They did the same thing with elder scrolls, dwemer had fucking giant robots and steam engines but in the hundreds of years since morrowind no one has decided to raid a dwarven ruin and figure out how fucking gears work.

The point op raises always bothered me too, if I was in the fallout universe I'd make a goddamn killing selling brooms
>>
>not sure if the everything has to be destroyed posts are actual retards or not

Poes law full effect.
>>
>>318161571
> a bunch of mad scientists who perform unethical experiments on human beings for the sake of making more recordings.
> not evil.

I think that's kind of the definition m8.
>>
>>318161253
You touched on it, they're "zombie-like".
In Fallout 4, they:
>Shuffle like zombies when not alerted to the player
>Are made to look like they're rising out of the ground
>Alternate between walking slowly like zombies and lunging
The difference is that they play it straight and present them to the player AS zombies, because it's more familiar to most people; in previous titles, this was subverted all the time. I mean, that's what the Tenpenny Tower quest in 3 was all about.
>>
>>318161164
That image isn't even a year old, why are you lying anon
>>
>>318158278
Radiation is magic
>>
>>318157820
I don't mind if it starts that way, but if you're gonna give us house-building tools, how about letting us make some of the shit from pre-war assets you made for literally the first ten minutes of the game?

let me plant some fucking green or orange trees, let me build a house with white-painted walls, christ at least let the player rebuild their original pre-war house in sanctuary, or at least tell NPCs not to fucking SLEEP IN IT

here's what they could've done-- give you a house key pre-war, and made it so there is no way into your house without that key, for npcs

but no, one of the doors is just missing and can't be replaced (even with doors that you're allowed to build???)
>>
File: Fallout4 2015-11-10 13-20-10-58.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2015-11-10 13-20-10-58.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
>>318161879
>>
What U hate the most about fallout 3 and 4 is how literally everywhere you go, you were the first person to ever go there.

In 1 and 2 it made sense when you were the first person to go somewhere, like with the Glow where no one went there because they couldn't get past the radiation, or the Sierra Army Depot where there were advanced turrets guarding the way (and you could see all the corpses of the people who tried to enter it).

Basically everywhere else in 1 and 2 had already been scavenged clean, like it should be since after the apocalypse people would look everywhere for supplies or anything in general.

In 3 and 4 its like you're the first person to ever even think of scavenging for supplies, everything looks like its been untouched since the apocalypse even though its been 200 years since. The absolute fucking worst is all the power armor scattered about in 4, I mean for christ's sake, NO ONE thought to maybe grab the fusion core in the basement of the museum and put it in the power armor just on the roof? No one thought to grab any of the dozens of power armor suits just standing around in plain sight? Its absolutely fucking retarded.
>>
>>318161984
Bethesda is shit at world creation, then.
>>
>>318160853
that's not what i said, but it is expected you'd argue like that.
also i really liked new vegas.
>>
File: 2015-11-28_00003.jpg (199 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28_00003.jpg
199 KB, 1280x720
Just stated playing today. I keep fucking dying, was fallout 4 and new vegas this crazy as well? Playing on normal.
>>
>>318161940
With all the fps games out there, you'd think people would know how a singleplayer shooter works.
>>
>>318161404
Yeah what I was trying to say is complaining about this when you knew it was going to be like this is like complaining over how shitty mcdonald's is when you know mcdonalds is shitty to begin with
>>
>>318162017
I wouldn't call it evil. They are just a bunch of asshats doing science. They don't have any malevolent goals, they aren't trying to purge the wasteland of muties or instill some new master race. They arent trying to hurt anyone, they are just trying to do science.
>>
>>318162038
I found another upload of it on NMA from like 7 years ago, dude. I couldn't source it because the signature is so small.
>>
CASUAL REMINDER THAT THE EXACT SAME SHIT EXISTS IN NEW VEGAS

So its clearly not just the fault of bethesda, unless they for some reason demanded that there be shit everywhere or obsidian couldn't use their engine.
>>
>>318162175
yeah you just need to git gud
>>
>>318162189
Except most FPS games have enemies go down within a 2-3 hits or have skills to compensate for taking down bullet spongees.

Do share why firing over 30+ shots into Kellogg while running around a room isn't a DPS check?
>>
>>318162114
The best stuff you found in 1/2 was found after killing people and taking it. There's like, one bunker behind a high-level clearance security door that no fucker is ever gonna get into.

>>318162257
> actively prevent people from uplifting their welfare and standard of living.

People died because they were prevented from developing the technology or the society that would otherwise have been able to deal with the problems faced by them.

It's unethical, and from there it's a slippery slope to doing vivisection on human beings.
>>
>>318162335
actually, it was a lot better in nv
there wasn't random garbage lying in heavily inhabited areas and people were obviously rebuilding, e.g. the ncr sharecropping farms
the worst thing i can think of is the streets in the strip still being cracked and shit, but that's a bit harder to repair than just cleaning shit up
>>
>>318162110
"why are you looking at my boobs anon"
>>
>>318161763
I'm not that person who brough up the blimp you fuck, there are more people than you and me posting here.
My point stands, you're asking it to be high rate technology or a fucking cabin where the person sits in his own shit. Why is there no middle road possible in your opinion? Some bar somewhere in the game which is actually kept clean by the owner?
>>
>>318158668
le mods will fix it desu senpai :D
>>
>>318157820

because it's a bad game and games are basically like politics: The more name recognition you have, the more people will buy what you're selling. You don't need quality to sell games anymore.
>>
>>318162538
Unethical yes, but there is a huge line between evil and unethical. Muties are evil, raiders are evil, BOS is evil. Institute is just, I don't know. Chaotic Stupid
>>
>>318162110
That's the whole point this thread is making, why the fuck are the boards of wood in the background?
Like, why did beth add them and then also add an NPC cleaning the floor?

Inb4 because it's post apocalyptic, the theme wouldn't change if they removed those planks.
That's all beth needs to do is STAY CONSISTENT
>>
>>318162335
It was better in NV, but I agree it was still pretty bad, even if the Mojave is supposed to be a frontier.
>>
>>318162947
> there is a huge line between evil and unethical.

Said every mad scientist ever.
>>
>>318160316
Vault City was a shithole though. Just not for the same reasons.
>>
>>318163134
Cite one.
>>
>>318159463
You're fucking retarded
>>
>>318163285
Josef Mengele.
>>
>>318163410
And you lack respect for others.
>>
File: 1443916993406.jpg (175 KB, 728x518) Image search: [Google]
1443916993406.jpg
175 KB, 728x518
>>318161183
>this fucking mong can't even listen to reason and is forced to lash out with quality statements like 'not your blog' after being THOROUGHLY BTFO

Stop posting and do not reply. You are scum.
>>
>>318161183
>you cant have criticism if you can't do it better yourself
>>
>>318158278
FEV

Nice try though
>>
>>318158278
>Why are there mutated animals and people?
FEV
>>
File: 1281377467212.png (20 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1281377467212.png
20 KB, 241x230
>>318161193
best post
>>
>>318163756
Sure you can, but your criticism amounts to shit if you've never had a hand in creating the art in question. Or would you trust some random joe off the street with investment advice?
>>
>>318162685
>implying you and he aren't the same person
>implying /v/ isn't just you and me posting back and forth pretending to be different people
>>
If you stop and think about all the nonsensical shit in this game you'll never stop.

Just shut off your brain and enjoy bethesdas mindless exploration and PHAT LOOT
>>
>>318163884
>Sure you can, but you can't have criticism if you can't do it better
>>
>>318162335

At least in NV, the casinos and some other buildings were nice on the inside.
>>
>>318164001
> shut your brain off.

No.
>>
>>318164030
I didn't say do it better, I said had a hand in the art. If you've never actually been part of the game design process, your opinion amounts to diddly squat.
>>
>>318163884
what matters in criticism is the content of the criticism
if random joe off the street is articulate and able to explain why x is shit or why y is good, then his commentary is a more useful critique than director mcbigwig who just sucks the dick of whoever pays him the most money
>>
File: bethesdas target demographic.png (316 KB, 641x316) Image search: [Google]
bethesdas target demographic.png
316 KB, 641x316
>>318158692
Fallout has always been about post-post-apocalyptic societies. Rebuilding from the ashes & forming a new world. In Fallout 4, the setting is a wasteland, appearing as if it were only decades ago the bombs fell rather than 210 years. Most still wear old world clothes despite most having a turn over of 3-10 years with regular use. Others live entirely off of pre-packaged food from before the bombs fell. All the while, people crudely smack some tin together & call it a house worth living in despite having more holes than the plot. It's a step backwards in every sense. Fallout 1 had more functional societies despite being well over a century before the setting of Fallout 4.

Absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>318161984
The excuse is that people just don't get it, Skyrim is littered with dwemer ruins and people who go apeshit on them trying to figure out the dwemer secrets. The people in Morrowind atleast had reasons not to have adapted the technologie.

Bethesta is bad at worldbuilding
>>
>>318159549
It's about the reconstruction of society, not scrounging for firewood to survive the harsh nuclear winters. The theme is making your beds clean again, not building fucked up filthy beds.
>>
>>318164184
Sure, it makes sense if you add in some mental gymnastics and variables that make it so average joe is the only guy on the planet that can speak
>>
>>318157820

This thing bugs me too,

I mean, clean up the fucking rubble from the rooms, geez.

You can find abraxo cleaner everywhere, clean the walls.

And who the fuck leaves radX and steampacks everywhere?? Are they pre-war??

Also, no one has looted the entire landspace until now??? They all waited for you to loot the abandoned houses??

Geez fuck,

The lore is pure retarded
>>
File: 1433365558907.jpg (57 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1433365558907.jpg
57 KB, 531x471
>finally reach diamond city
>the savehaven of the common wealth
>were people are actually rebuilding for a better future

>hit up the inn for a nice bed and cold beer
>open door
>have to step over a few loose planks lying in front of the door
>huh thats ok i guess theyre working on it
>there's a human skeleton on the sofa in the middle of the room
>a human fucking skeleton

>two muslim brothers greet me and ask if I want a room
>mfw
>>
>>318158060
to be fair the television/computer delay happened because the entire world just went fucking crazy with developing atomic weapons/technology rather than microchips or shit like that
>>
>>318159146

Wow, it's like they literally just copied the textures from the original Fallout and put them on models.
>>
Its all so they can shove in the LOL SO RETRO AND WEIRD 50s stuff
>>
>>318159549
Which Fallout did you start with?
>>
File: 1356786933509.jpg (16 KB, 330x275) Image search: [Google]
1356786933509.jpg
16 KB, 330x275
>>318161183

>I know! I'll tell him its not his blog! That'll show him!
>>
>>318164134
>you can only criticize fallout 4 if you work at bethesda
>except you cant because the todd would kill you
>>
>>318164304
the fuck are you on about

what i said is that when you're making a criticism, what matters is the content. if director mcmoneypants is articulate and fair, then his criticism can be good too. all i'm saying is that station does not matter to criticism, only the merit of the arguments matters. anyone can critique anything because anyone can explain why something did or did not succeed to them.

if you get a turkey dinner and it tastes like ass, you don't need to be a five-star chef to say "this tastes like ass, it's too dry"
>>
>>318164549
>le ebin green text
>>
>>318164593
Your opinion amounts to squat if you don't know how to cook a turkey.

>he thinks it tastes like ass but he doesn't actually know what good tastes like
>>
I am becoming rapidly convinced that bethesda devs and programmers post on /v/. It explains so much.
>>
Does the Institute look good?
>>
>>318163845
>>318163781
>FEV
Ghouls
>>
>>318164768
you don't need to be able to cook a turkey to know what tastes good and what tastes like ass, your reference point is not "being able to make it," it is having a control that you can compare against
>>
File: 1356.jpg (65 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1356.jpg
65 KB, 500x378
> The cars are left almost intact,
> They are waiting for you to throw a grenade or fire a gun at them
> THEN they explode, not after the atom bomb went out and destroyed fucking entire buildings, no, that would be silly
>>
>>318164768
I don't need to be able to drive a car to tell someone who crashes his car every week that he is a bad driver.
>>
>>318160403
Probably something to do with power constraints. Technologically they were focusing on the "bigger and better" instead of efficiency so they had very advanced power generation to match their outrageous needs. Anything "portable" still had to be somewhat bulky and would need to run on AA batteries while a proper military computer plugged into the grid would have practically unlimited power.

As a result you get massive supercomputers and Game Boys in the same setting at roughly the same level of technology.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Ryuki 16.jpg (14 KB, 640x368) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Ryuki 16.jpg
14 KB, 640x368
>>318160919
>giving a SINGLE fuck about any of that

Boy oh boy am I glad I'm not autistic like you fags.
>>
>>318164815
Plausible.
Don't they have like fuckhuge teams anyway?

I mean there have to be like 40 underpaid monkeys alone, who who put all the shit on the shelves right?
>>
>>318165052
Negative sir, if you aren't a practiced chef, the nuance techniques will be missed upon you. Just the same as if you aren't a practiced game dev.

Listen, we aren't going to see eye to eye on this. I'm someone who is actually involved in art and hear the ignorant criticisms of people. You are just an idiot who waves his hands around thinking his uneducated opinion should matter

Just stop replying to me and move on
>>
>>318160765
$100,000,000 is a lot less money in a world where coffee and a donut cost $30
>>
>>318165075

The idea is that after 200 years their reactors have grown unstable, that's actually the reason they give in Fallout 2 on why you can't take cars in cities.
>>
>>318165165
I can just imagine the janitor from that copy-pasta posting on /v/ with todd holding a gun to his head.
>>
>>318158060
I always thought FO3's reason was that the Capital Wasteland was overran by supermutants so everywhere looks like shit.
>>
>>318160156
>www.cgtextures.com

Stop it man.
>>
>>318160570
I get it,
Post apocalyptic is interesting,
Destruction all around, fallen buildings, rubble, etc.
It's all good.

It's the lore that bugs me.
I mean 200 years???

c'mon. If it would have been like 12 years, then OK, sure. I'd buy it.
>>
>>318165075
Atomic bombs are designed to destroy lives and soft infrastructure like wood. Metal, concrete and such are mostly left intact just damaged. If cars are running on fusion cores odds are that casing has to be ruptured, which wouldn't necessarily happen with an a-bomb.
>>
>>318162114
What I always told myself playing 3 and NV is other people hide and store stuff in those places. Logically the cleanest place to store your medicine is in the first aid box. Same reason you find frags in trashcans. As for the cores... they need the generator running? Idk you got me.
>>
>>318160570
Everything above-ground should be dust. The struggle is trying to piece together a society after everyone has already forgotten what the world was like. For some reason Bethesda thinks Fallout is about fixing society when it's really not.

It's about the people we know coping with a world that is now a completely blank slate, totally alien to them in every way. This is why groups like the Enclave and Brotherhood work well, they are so far-gone from the old world we know and they don't even know or care. They are not picking up the pieces somebody left behind, they are continuing forward on their own.

Bethesda clearly doesn't care and they've taken the most simplistic approach to "post-apocalypse" possible.
>>
>>318165220
>I defend lazy ass design for free on the internet

How can one man suck so much cock?
>>
>>318161551
Even better
>there is a structure in wooden prefabs which has holeless wall in it
>can't make that wall itself
What the fuck
>>
>>318159549
>You just don't GET IT!
it's just fun isn't it

go on, say something about the pepe
it's all you have
>>
>finally break and buy fallout 4
>find dogmeat
>get power armor and minigun
>send bunch of guys back to my town
>do a cool quest about a small town that hate synths
>they get mad at me for saving one of their inhabitants
>new cool quest with a brotherhood of steel guy
Game is alright, just annoying I keep fucking dying, getting the quicksave PTSD.
>>
>>318158692
>When people go into Fallout they want a Post Apoclyptic setting

Maybe if you're a retarded manbaby whose first game was FO3. I want a continuation of the storyline i followed in FO1, 2 and to a far lesser extent, New Vegas.
>>
>>318158060
This really confuses me, there is a club where skeletons sit in perfect clothes around a table, no one looted this place, the clothes are in perfect condition, etc.
>>
>>318165246
$100,000,000,000*
>>
>>318165897
>Anything I dont like is lazy!

Fuck off, mong
>>
File: Autaritiii.jpg (97 KB, 832x654) Image search: [Google]
Autaritiii.jpg
97 KB, 832x654
>>318164438
>Muslim
>>
File: ScreenShot0.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot0.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>Thread reminds me that I installed Fallout 4 a couple days ago
>Play it for a bit
>Find OPs toilet underneath a bridge
>Have a little laugh about it

I accidentally threw a grenade at it while trying to melee the air that's why it's all black
>>
>>318165220
i'm a professional in a particular field where criticism is important

the fact that there are ignorant people out there does not mean criticism requires background in a subject to be useful. you do not need to understand the whole process to be able to judge the final result. it is our roles as creators to look at the criticism being levied and reflect internally as to what may have caused it. people who have worked in the industry may have more understanding of how we do things, but even then no two businesses are going to run things the exact same way and it's really up to you to judge for yourself where things went wrong or right. the role of the critic is observation, not speculation.
>>
>>318166162
>If I say it ain't lazy then it ain't
Holy shit why are art school slobs so fucking lazy.
>>
>>318166208
What site is this from?
>>
>>318166339
Sorry i dont remmeber, clicked wrong picture :S
>>
>Fallout 2
>Some of the towns looked like they actually had architectural design and whatnot
>They even had working streetlights
>Fallout 4
>No one's bothered cleaning up anything, even the skeletons
>People are content with living in shitty rusted metal shack houses
>Everything looks awful and unappealing to look at
>200 years after a nuclear fallout and we're still supposed to believe that society never got back on its feet
>>
>>318166238
>Listening to input
>Instead of making what you want to make
>>
>>318166228
I like how you improved on the game by accident.
>>
>>318157820
lazyness and uncreativity in modern game developement
>>
>>318164998
>implying airborne FEV isn't pretty much everywhere by now
Airborne FEV+radiation makes ghouls.

At least thats my head canon, makes sense.
>>
Todd read the Fallout movie script once and now he thinks fallout and mad max are the same universe.That's why everything is still shit, just like in mad max.
>>
>>318166546
that's not a mutually exclusive proposition. user feedback is important for seeing if the execution of certain ideas went well and for fine-tuning certain aspects of design. your central idea doesn't need to change unless it's so bad to begin with that it just can't work.
>>
so the conclusion of this thread is bethesda doesnt know how to make a game look post apocalyptic without just making everything shit and broken.
god forbid there's a clean house ingame.
>>
>>318158060

>No one remembers how to make cars work
>No one bothers cleaning shit up

Most of the lands are covered by Raiders/Super Mutants/Ghouls/etc, you think that anyone is going to risk their lives, time, and effort to do all that?
>>
>>318166939

Cabot House is pretty clean.
>>
>>318158060

Ok, but consider this.

>Combustion engine created at the turn of the 20th century.

>>>100 years later.... we're still using combustion engines. People still rip on electric cars.
>>
I like to think that it's because everything is supposed to be very, very scarce. I know the game does not portray that well, but aesthetics are not supposed to be even moderately important, yes, even in big cities. That means that those nails could be used to hold something together, rather than nail your picture on the wall at a correct angle, and that the material for a new, spiffy looking toilet seat could be used in a more productive way. Basically, resources are at the barest minimum possible.
>>
>>318166980
the point of diamond city is that it's pretty well protected, and there's an inn where people come to stay and drink
>you think any inn keeper is going to waste their time to remove a pile of rubble off the floor

Well what the fuck else should they do?
>>
File: Thefuckyouwant.png (261 KB, 471x455) Image search: [Google]
Thefuckyouwant.png
261 KB, 471x455
>>318157820
>The institute looks clean.
>The non-raider vaults look clean
>>
File: kramer-turkey.gif (498 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
kramer-turkey.gif
498 KB, 500x357
FO4 is the only good Fallout because it is the only one with fun gameplay.

>but my writing!

No video game in the history of ever has had good writing. Watch a movie or read a book if that's what you want.
>>
can u put poop in the toilet lol
>>
>>318159549
>>318160316
>>318164294
>>318164506
>>318166083
>four people actually fell for this bait

what happened you guys used to be cool
>>
>>318167463

you happened.
>>
>>318167252

By that logic they should clean up the boards off the floor and use it somewhere. Or remove the skeleton from the couch in their living room to use the bones.
>>
>>318166727
I like to think they rapidly become extremely fit for their current situation, so super mutants become long-lived and resistant to most general threats, while ghouls have to become specifically resistant to radiation. They were irradiated when they got mutated, so they evolved to fix it. The Master's army lost their mental faculties because he made their decisions for them.

The existence of ghouls without FEVs doesn't really make any sense to me, and I don't think it's ever really explained in the games either. Only Bethesda has put in examples where it doesn't make any sense. Necropolis was cracked open so the FEVs would have gotten in and even so most of them died.
>>
>>318167443
cancer
>>
File: hiroshima_maxdesfor1[1].jpg (413 KB, 1150x767) Image search: [Google]
hiroshima_maxdesfor1[1].jpg
413 KB, 1150x767
>>318165434
>Atomic bombs are designed to destroy lives and soft infrastructure like wood. Metal, concrete and such are mostly left intact just damaged
>>
>>318167463
Several other people made the same point and they make the same point in every thread, so I responded. I'm just answering the post, you make it sound so dirty.
>>
>>318167574
>The Master's army lost their mental faculties because he made their decisions for them.

Nah that was just from the Master dipping FEV-exposed humans, earlier exposure acts as a kind of a vaccination for the proper unradiated FEV and retards the subject instead of making him truly superhuman like the Liutenant or Marcus.
>>
>>318158060
>>computers are fucking 1970 MSDOGSHIT tier

Actually they're closer to a mainframe os, not dos.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.