[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this game fucking sucks, stop talking about it you cancerous morons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: cancer.jpg (45 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
45 KB, 900x900
this game fucking sucks, stop talking about it you cancerous morons
>>
you made this thread not me, so why are you insulting me? fuck you.
>>
>>344801331
normalfag game
>>
>>344801331
>my opinion is fact

It's funny you say that, because clearly you're the narcissist here. This isn't about opinions; these are just FACTS. Like saying 3 is bigger than 2. It's the truth, and it won't change just because you think it's wrong. With that being said, I think you should carefully read what I've previously written, because clearly it's all flying over your head. How am I the narcissist, when you're the one always bringing the conversation back to you? You're acting like you're some sort of victim here. What's next, you browse Tumblr too? It is a FACT that my music tastes are superior to yours. And before you say "Why should I care?", consider this: Would you not care if someone, say, hated jews? Wouldn't you want to change their opinions? Well, that's what I'm trying to do here; make you realize how wrong you are. And I'm having a pretty hard time because of your thick skull. Let's go back in time and see what it used to take to be a famous musician. In the early 1800's, Beethoven started the Romantic period that lasted a hundred years, with just one symphony. In the late 1800's, Liszt foreshadowed atonality and the impressionist era. He also foreshadowed jazz. After that, we had lots of revolutionary jazz composers, followed by rock, which eventually evolved into metal. These composers (Beethoven, Liszt, Joplin, The Beatles, Nickelback) all deserve their fame, because they changed the way we listen at music. Now let's look at the music YOU listen. What the fuck is so interesting about it? They just put the same four chords over some shitty lyrics about having sex. How do you even enjoy this? When I listen to music, I want something that challenges my mind. YOUR music makes me feel dumber after each listen. I already knew an average person is pretty stupid, but to find enjoyment in THIS... It just makes me realize how far above average my intelligence is. And now you're probably going to call me self centered or narcissistic.
>>
>>344801331
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I play it but it's not even fun
it's not a good game, its casual mode and it has a lot of memes

guess im just justifying my spent money here
heh
>>
I started playing mercy the other day I didn't know how fun she was
>>
It's a successful game and there's nothing you can do about it :^)
>>
Don't worry just another month and it'll be dead right guys hahah
>>
>>344801331
>I'll sure show them by making a new thread about it
>>
It's fun in my opinion.
>>
>>344801331
It's better than talking about Pokemon go t bh
>>
Literally, factually, objectively the most fun multiplayer game ever created in history of the universe. If you disagree, you're just simply wrong. Objectively.
>>
>>344801331
OP, have you considered it might just be this website that you have a problem with?
>>
File: 229.jpg (31 KB, 680x414) Image search: [Google]
229.jpg
31 KB, 680x414
>>344801331

>stop talking about it
>proceeds to make a thread about it
>>
>>344801331
k
lol jk
>>
boring and generic as fuck fps thats shallower than a fucking puddle, need to be autistic as fuck to play this shit
>>
Overhype. I don't get it. But then again it shows just how depleted pc game selection is. Period. The consoles are dying down with this hype.
>>
File: 1440316188044.jpg (299 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440316188044.jpg
299 KB, 1280x720
When are they implementing the competitive mode that bans duplicate heroes on a team?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.