[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to this series. I always thought it was far superior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
What happened to this series. I always thought it was far superior to the koei warriors series
>>
>>343063126
KuF2 is happening.

Wish there were more games like these. Take control of an army and fight on the ground with them.

Only game I could think of is Battlezone. But there's nothing for fantasy or historical ones.
>>
>>343063126
Man, idk what the company doing not utilizing this gem franchise
>Rich lore
>Dark medieval aesthetic and lore elements done arguably better than Souls
>Races are all interesting
>tight character history and relations
>Ellen

I mean imagine if LotR was just thrown in the trash at random right before the decision to make movies out of it. Plus it's already been clearly demonstrated that the games can be fun and encompass completely different genres, I.E RTS --> Dungeon Crawler transitional game that is Circle of Doom. Ugh, I just love these game, im so mad
>>
>>343063556
Rise & Fall
>>
>>343064009
I also forgot to mention

>THE FUCKING SOUNDTRACK

It makes me shoot my goo my dudes
>>
>>343063556
>KuF2 is happening.

It's already happened in Korea and of course, like all Korean MMOs, it's a nickle and dime shit fest that is nothing like the original 2 games.
>>
>>343063556
KuF2 is an mmorpg? Into the trash it goes
>>
>>343064009
It's getting another game, bro.
>>
So glad the 360 runs this
>>
MOVE IT, YOU SLOTHS!!

ARE YOU EVEN ELVES?
>>
>>343064449
>>343064321
>>343064009
You've been able to play it for literal years (with an English patch) but you have to have an IP address from specific Asian regions or you get blocked.

>>343064475
It only runs the first game, KuF: Heroes never got backwards compatibility which is a fucking crime.
>>
>>343063126
I wish this shit was on pc. It was such a good game
>>
>>343064695
You can get the original on PC, I'm sure that was doing RTS-RPG hybrid before Warcraft 3`
>>
This game was pretty dope. It was fun to play live.
>>
File: 1467061709254.jpg (69 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1467061709254.jpg
69 KB, 600x337
>>343063126
Try Bladestorm. It's a bit of a more casual version of KuF but it's still pretty fun. They just released a Remaster version recently that added a new mode with monsters and demons that's on PC now but I haven't played that one.
>>
Weren't they supposed to be coming out with a new one? I remember seeing an anime-tier trailer for some KUF game.
>>
UNDER CURATIO
YES

It's incredible, wonder what is happening with KuF2, is it vaporware or was it released somewhere?

It's been years.
>>
>>343063126
I loved that one on the 360. Like an action game or whatever. Not sure what the issue was but the disc stopped working and I never felt the urge to go buy it again.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.