[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starlight Vega
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: starlightvega.jpg (365 KB, 1242x683) Image search: [Google]
starlightvega.jpg
365 KB, 1242x683
New yuri OELVN
>>
Might as well answer in this one

>>2031590
That really confused me to especially when playing the other routes and how it was resolved there.

The whole route, while very nice for the most part, really feels grafted on and doesn't seem to make much sense with the other ones.

Though overall I really enjoyed Scherza.
>>
File: screenshot0009.png (896 KB, 1272x849) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0009.png
896 KB, 1272x849
>>2031593
I think Scherza's my favourite despite some inconsistencies in the plot.
>>
>>2031596
It has by far my favorite scenes, I'm glad I got on it first because I did Melody second and afterwards on Lyrias route I felt really bad with her being all the time faintly heartbroken in the background.
>>
File: Scherza Dance.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Scherza Dance.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>2031601
That was supposed to have a picture attached, my favorite scene of what I played sofar.
>>
I wanted to save the harem route for last but after finishing my first playthrough (Melody's) I'm now stuck on who to go for next since it means I'll have to ignore Melody to do it.
>>
Really liking Melody's route so far. And I'm more excited for Highway Blossoms too, now, since they have the same writer.
>>
>>2031601
Yeah, I went Melody, Lyria, Scherza and I was definitely glad she wasn't in Szherza's much because I felt really bad during Lyria's route after finding out how much she loved me.
>>
Is this a sad game? I want to be prepared for tears ;_:
>>
>>2031712
There are a few bad ends which are obviously not happy but you can just retry until you get back on the good route.
>>
>>2031712
Not particularly sad for the most part.
>>
>>2031725
I got pretty choked up during Melody's a few times, but I'm a soft touch.
>>
>>2031701
I did Melody, Scherza, then Lyria. How does the harem route go? Do you have to keep things balanced between Melody and Lyria? I just don't know what that branch point is yet.
>>
>>2031760
Its kinda going on the Scherza route, then you are led on the Melody route for a bit until a certain scene from the Melody route where you don't get the choice you got on it for the regular route and stuff goes from there.
>>
>>2031760
They give you an extra choice when you're talking on the road with Sid.
>>
A complaint I have, though somewhat minor, is that the characters look significantly better in their CGs/title screen than their normal scenes sprites, I was hoping the sprites would have been updated from the demo.

Also, I didn't like the witch character felt since she felt very unnecessary and irrelevant (she kind of was forced in since she was kickstarter bonus IIRC)
>>
>>2031797
I agree with you about the sprites, certain ones like Reid don't match the rest.

My main gripe is that there are moments when there is no music or sound of any type. Like in periods between two scenes there is just silence.

I would have liked it if Aria got a more flushed out backstory too.
Or maybe I got spoiled by how good Yuna from Kindred Spirits was done.
>>
>>2031797
>Also, I didn't like the witch character felt since she felt very unnecessary and irrelevant
I found she was kinda okay, since it was nice to have a actual character show Aria around rather than just a textbox title.
>>
>>2031700
I thought he only worked on the harem route and some various scenes.
>>
>>2031593
It was a kickstarter stretch goal, while Melody and Lyria's routes were basically done at the time.
>>
>>2031832
He stated before he left after melody so that's doubtful.
>>
>>2031846
He didn't come onto the project as a co-writer until during/after the kickstarter at which point most of the story would've already been in place, since Razz had been working on it for a long time before she had her kickstarter.
>>
I'm yet to play it but spoil me on something please: is there any het for any of the three heroines? Even in backstory? I caught something about King-fucking in the game thread and that put me in foul mood.
>>
>>2031860
No het at all for the girls.
>>
>>2031860
there's no het.
>>
Is there any potential to romance the court witch? Because she was crazy stupid fine and I couldn't stop ogling her whenever she showed up.

I took Aria down the Lyria route, though. I liked the idea of getting the sultry one to show a cute, loving side, even from playing the demo way back. Ending spoilers: I wanted Aria to stay with Lyria anyway, but it would've been nice to have the option to finish the Lyria route by returning to the human realm. I'm a sucker for happy endings but I also like getting choked up over the occasional bittersweet farewell.

The ending was good, and I was glad that it didn't just grind to a halt when the main conflict was over. Seeing Aria adjusting to the noble life afterwards was neat. The whole "life ritual" bit at the very end was a sweet and satisfying conclusion.

Overall I loved it, aside from a few technical oversights that others have mentioned. I'm actually sort of disappointed because I'd love for Razz to do another game like this but Catch Canvas looks boring to me.
>>
Is this actually decent? I've had my share of disappointments in EVNs, but this at least looks fairly cute - except for a typical EVN title and shitty logo, which I guess I can look past.
>>
>>2031889
It's got its cute moments, but the route I did was very much a romantic love story with a satisfying amount of drama & conflict thrown in.

Some character sprites are a tad rough, but not unappealingly so, since their style and proportions are still good. The CGs generally have a higher level of graphical polish (though a couple of them are still a bit rough around the edges).
>>
I'm fairly sure somebody has already done it, since you can probably unpack that archive just by asking it nicely, but, eh.
CGs and stuff.
https://mega.nz/#!PUd2HaTY!VWjpxt3fVb0G-pAYBldwvWVhy3TS8mwkdReJf-dKB5Q
https://mega.nz/#!WEdWSQaR!odvHhUU0-H1SHzdfIs5ewcWDhh3FHe9GZQOpdmzmk-Q
>>
>>2031915
Will it work if I just dump the whole folder on Mega?
>>
>>2031915
>>2031917
It continues to amaze me how so many people have absolutely no compunction doing this.
>>
>>2031919
People who weren't going to buy it before aren't going to buy it anyway. And it would be most hypocritical of me to judge them since every single console game I've ever played was pirated, and don't even get me started on manga and anime.
If nobody uploads it by Monday, I'm going to do it, provided it's as simple as dumping the whole thing somewhere.
>>
>>2031921
> People who weren't going to buy it before aren't going to buy it anyway.

This isn't entirely true, there's a bit more nuance to it. In particular, during a few-week period right after the release of a game, there's a significant number of impulse purchases that will be lost if the game is easily available through illegitimate means. These can amount to a significant amount of income for small indie developers.
>>
>>2031924
>easily available
On a Taiwanese bongo-drumming imageboard? Surely you jest.

>impulse purchases
Boy, do I know this feeling.
If this is how it works, I guess it'd be shitty of me to upload it just a few days after the release. Today I learned something new.
>>
>>2031921
From purely practical standpoint, it'd probably be better if it didn't happen as blatantly on /u/. We do have some developers of paid games dropping here from time to time and that could very well drive them away. So if you want to upload it, why not use one of the numerous forums or websites dedicated to sharing cracked games instead?

It's basically a choice between whether you think it's better for /u/ to cater to the game devs who actively contribute to yuri so that they'll be happy to drop by and discuss their games or bettter for /u/ to cater to the anons who're so needy and lazy that they can't wait the week or two it will take for a crack to be uploaded somewhere else and/or just fucking google it themselves.
>>
Goddess dammit Razz.

I just got the Forgotten end and don't have time to replay before going to bed.

That'll teach me to avoid spoilers.

Fuck.
>>
File: 1374769329898.png (195 KB, 560x361) Image search: [Google]
1374769329898.png
195 KB, 560x361
>>2031866
>>2031873
I'm so glad. Thanks for putting my mind at ease nee-san.
>>
This is painful on so many levels.
>>
>>2031990
What happen? I didn't do Melody's route
>>
File: urgetorepeatintensifies.jpg (83 KB, 899x344) Image search: [Google]
urgetorepeatintensifies.jpg
83 KB, 899x344
>>2031990
Also, on the topic of recycled scripts. Second one happens barely a minute after the first one. Do devs have somewhere you can report bugs and typos?

>>2032001
MC's being thick as a brick. A very, very thick brick.
>>
>>2032002
>MC's being thick as a brick
More like a fucking wall. It's sad, really.
>>
File: 20160416153625_1.jpg (268 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160416153625_1.jpg
268 KB, 1920x1080
>>2032002
So what you're saying is, the MC's a VN protagonist.

Imagine that.
>>
File: 16.png (71 KB, 231x291) Image search: [Google]
16.png
71 KB, 231x291
>>2032008
That doesn't make it less painful.
>>
>>2032002
>thick as a brick
Oh yeah, that did make an appearance in Lyria's route. It took hours of blushing and quickening heart beats before she "realized" her feelings.

Pleasantly surprised there was no "but we're both girls!" moment, though. Aria just deals with it like any old crush/budding lifelong romance.
>>
>>2031921
And people can only wonder why Razz is working on catch canvas next instead of another pure Yuri game. At least give it a week.
>>
>>2032069
You speak as if only yuri games was ever pirated.

But you didn't pay for manga or anime, don't you?
>>
>>2032118
I do buy tons of them, actually.

Other games get pirated too. But this kind of piracy is why niche games die.
>>
>>2032120
Niche games die because the niche is too small. People pirate things they'd never buy and people do actually buy things after having pirated them if they consider it to be worth it.
>>
Does the game have sex scenes
>>
>>2031832
Hey that's me. I had general freedom with what to do for Melody's route; Razz was great to work with in that regard. Though I think the very end breaks away from what I wrote.

Anyway, glad to hear people liked the game and route.
>>
>>2032128
Yes. You can opt out from the settings menu.
>>
>>2032120
>1 pirate = 1 buy
My favorite meme.
>>
>>2032136
Except that nobody said that 1 download = 1 pirate. That you have to reach so hard shows that you know I'm right.
You of course don't want to admit this, because it'd mean that your own behavior was killing the things you like, but that's how it is.

People like you are the reason we get so little yuri in general. That's just how it is.
>>
>>2032132
You guys did good.
>>
>>2032142
Piracy has little to no impact on sales.
>>
>>2032118
>You speak as if only yuri games was ever pirated.
i've noticed they are pirated more.
>>
>>2032146
Whatever lets you sleep at night.
>>
Been trying to avoid spoilers, but does anyone know how the branching works? Is it based on some kind of "affection point" because I've been mainly taking Melody's side but occassionally giving in to Lyria, and have a feeling I might be heading towards a bad end.
>>
>>2032151
You're pulling stuff out of your ass as much as the other guy. Quit it.
>>
>>2032146

i really hate when people talk about general piracy and equate the same logic to a niche game with an extremely limited audience. on a board where said limited audience would be located.
>>
File: 20150327_120033.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20150327_120033.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>2032118
I have 50 Yuri japanese manga from Japan on my shelf on the last two trips. So yeah I support my niche interests. Here's my latest batch.
>>
>>2032146
But what impact does it have upon your conscience?
>>
>>2032176
damn such fine taste
>>
>>2032170
>i really hate when people talk about general piracy and equate the same logic to a niche game with an extremely limited audience
This.
I'm a dirty poorfag slav living off of vodka and bread while pirating everything that isn't free yet I still bought Yoru no Nai Kuni for a platform that I don't even have and pretty much every single yuri game on Steam/Manga gamer. Who else will support things that you like that are specifically made to be sold to you.

>>2032176
>linkage
>nishi uko
>garden of lilies
>cirque arachne
Look at this Godlike taste.
>>
>>2032190
>I still bought Yoru no Nai Kuni for a platform that I don't even have
You know, paying for stuff that you don't need is just as bad as pirating stuff. You could've instead wasted that money bribing people to convince developers to release it on the platform you actually use.

>>2032164
>Is it based on some kind of "affection point"
Pretty much.
>>
>>2032176
I have almost all of those too. Feels good having a bookcase full of yuri next to me while playing SV.
Why is your Chouchou Nannan's cover different. Was that a special retailer thing or something?
>>
>>2032176
>Garden of Lilies
Want.
>>
>>2032241
>You know, paying for stuff that you don't need is just as bad as pirating stuff.
I'll get PS4 eventually. Once they hack it most likely.
I did play the game before, albeit in Japanese. Pirated the PS3 version once it got out.

>You could've instead wasted that money bribing people to convince developers to release it on the platform you actually use.
It's Gust anon. They don't like PC or something, I dunno.
>>
>>2032251
I was actually hoping they'd port localized version to PS3, since those are dirt cheap nowadays.
As much as "jRPG with lesbians" sounds tempting, it's not enough to sell me on something that will cost me my monthly salary and then some.
Sometimes I wish console stores would follow Steam's example and make their prices stable. YnNK (and all other games as well) has essentially doubled in price here because local economy is shit. That would at least make games more or less affordable.
>>
>>2032184
>>2032190
Thanks!

>>2032243
Yeah, I hope it keeps growing! Oh I think it's the insert card that's special for ComicZin books? The cover is the regular green one under it.
>>
>>2032164
Lyria and Sid are fucking psychopaths. If you don't lead her on a bit and pretend to be in love with her she'll destroy your life.
>>
>>2032352
The only pro-Lydia choice I've made so far was letting her sleep with Aria the first night, and hopefully I'm not going to get a bad end.
I mean, I'm at Vega and just got to the sexy bedtime scene with Melody, getting a bad end so late in the game would be a dick move.
>>
>>2032357
You shouldn't. I did the same and it was okay. Well, provided you also weren't a dick to Lyria when you first met.
>>
>>2032357
Yeah, the bad end I got hit with happened before Vega.
>>
>>2032352
Does she really turn yandere? I guess I'm not surprised, because she more or less falls in love with Aria at first sight.

That being said, I loved Lyria's route. I'm a huge sucker for that shit.
>>
>>2031990
Oh, dear. I swear that I wanted to get inside the screen and slap Aria. Dammit girl!!

That being said, I loved so much Melody's route. Their relationship is so lovely.
Awesome story with plenty of cute, happy, sad, tense and wonderful moments.
I'm so happy of having backed this game!! The long wait was well worth!
>>
So after completing all 4 routes I am still missing 3 CGs. Second page, bottom right, 3rd page middle left, 4th page top left.

Are those from a choice I didn't pick in certain routes?
>>
>>2032434
The gallery seems to be bugged, the Scherza route and harem CGs don't show up.
>>
>>2032444
I'm only missing 2nd page middle left and the harem one.
>>
>>2031585
Is it hentai?
>>
>>2032507
No it's just a romantic visual novel
>>
>>2032266
>PS3
isn't that has been jailbroken or something these days?
>>
>>2032251
PS4 Jailbreak is now possible (recently released on 4/2) http://wololo.net/ps4-jailbreak-ps4-cfw4dummies/
>>
>>2032507
There are sex scenes, but I think the CGs are all PG-13, with the naughty bits conveniently obscured by the angle and such.
>>
>>2032146
Yes, but can you enjoy the purest form of love knowing that you yourself is tainted with the act of piracy?
>>
I know people shit on piracy and rightly so.

But I'm not convinced on this one and I already tried the demo from the KS.

Maybe I will pirate it later and if I like it I may buy it (I have done it before) but sadly most people don't have this mentality.
>>
>>2032371
It's not even the cute kind of yandere.
>Gets her marching orders from the queen.
>Whines that Aria is never nice to her, only wants to spend time with Melody, and must be some kind of demon-hating bigot.
>Orders Aria to give her the book or she will kill Melody.
>Wipes Aria from her mom's memories.
>Sid wipes Aria from Melody's memories.
>They throw her in a dungeon and return her to earth a while later.
>Mom and Mel still don't know who Aria is.
>Aria goes crazy cause she can't tell what's real anymore.

Anyone who tries to play a pure melody route will get hit by this ending.

The thing is, in order to get the good ending you will then have to start over and replay the whole thing while gritting your teeth and being nice to the psychopath when the only thing I want to do is shove her back in the lifestone where she belongs which kind of ruins your enjoyment of the story.

It would have been 100 times better if Sid's "not-crappy" magic had included a trigger which ended the spell when she saw Aria again. Then the ending could have been Aria living with Melody and her crazy mom since they can plainly see that Aria's mom has lost it. That way it's still a bad end that punishes the player for sticking to VN convention, and not being a lesboslut, but at least you still get a Melody end of sorts which is what the player was after in the first place, so it's not such a brutal gut-punch and doesn't make you hate Liria and Sid with a burning passion.
>>
>>2032551
>pure melody route
You made me go and check. Bad end only happens if you're a dick to Lyria on every occasion, and I mean every, including being rude about your name. So yes, you will have to grit your teeth and introduce yourself to the stranger that one time. Oh, the horror.

Although to be fair, I'm not exactly sure if this is how it's supposed to work. For some reason, even though I did nothing with Lyria except telling her my name, I still got locked into the harem route. With no option to opt out of it peacefully, no less, aside from saying I love Lyria instead of Melody. For something that's mostly text and pictures, SV can be pretty buggy.
>>
File: marikaxchiaki2.jpg (102 KB, 750x544) Image search: [Google]
marikaxchiaki2.jpg
102 KB, 750x544
>>2032527
Piracy is yuri as fuck so no, not really.
>>
>>2032567
You don't have to be nice to her just once. I tried backtracking a few choices but still got the bad end. That first choice might be a deal-breaker or something.

I've tried a path with being nice to Lyria but choosing Melody when I had to choose who to spend time with and I got a Lyria date at night instead of the Melody date, on which she said "you've been choosing to spend time to me instead of Melody"...
>>
>>2032551
Yikes, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

She's much more level-headed in her own route, though. She ends up procrastinating so much with her mission that Sid, finally breaking under the pain of resisting Scherza's orders, kidnaps Melody and takes her to Vega himself. Lyria and Aria follow them and then Lyria basically does her best to protect Aria and Melody from Scherza, even promising Aria that she'd protect both girls with her life.

Then once the main conflict is over there's a nice epilogue that ends in Lyria fucking Aria so good that she magically imparts half of her long lifespan to the girl.
>>
>>2032599
I hate how stuff depicts future screens as being visible from the back. What if I wanna watch porn in public? The back part should be black.
>>
>>2032604
>That first choice might be a deal-breaker or something.
I tested it more. It seems that if you have been rude to her in the beginning, you'll have three other events that will keep you from the bad end if you choose them correctly. You can either let her stay the night and then agree to spend time with her instead of Melody (responding positively to her offer to go to Vega at this point will lock you to her route; responding negatively will not), spend time with her and say you wouldn't mind going to Vega, let her stay over and accept her attempt to feed you or spend time with her, refuse to go to Vega willingly and accept her attempt to feed you. Either one of these four will avoid bad end and keep you on Melody's route. Doing more than two before the night with Melody (letting Lyria stay the night, spending the lunch with her and accepting the invitation to Vega) will switch you to Lyria's route.
I'm not sure whether me previously unlocking the harem route affects this in any way, since harem seems to be a bit buggy.

>I've tried a path with being nice to Lyria but choosing Melody when I had to choose who to spend time with and I got a Lyria date at night instead of the Melody date
Huh. I chose to tell Lyria Aria's name, sided with Melody on every choice afterwards and got Melody's date, but then at the point where Lyria asks whether Aria likes her or Melody more I chose to reject her, then she said something about refusing to lose to that runt and kissed Aria. Then Melody came in, and only choices I had were to either accept harem route or tell Melody to fuck off and stay with Lyria.
That routing seems to be bugged after unlocking harem route if you side with Melody after being nice to Lyria. I'd try with a clean state, but I'm not sure if simply nuking my save data would do it. There doesn't seem to be a "reset progress" option.
>>
>>2032518
Boring.
>>
>>2032701
> I chose to tell Lyria Aria's name, sided with Melody on every choice afterwards and got Melody's date
Same, but

> then she said something about refusing to lose to that runt and kissed Aria. Then Melody came in, and only choices I had were to either accept harem route or tell Melody to fuck off and stay with Lyria.
I also got that scene, but when Melody came in, I could either choose to explain her the situation or switch to Lyria route.
Or at least, nothing so far suggests that I picked the harem route.
>>
Since the info is missing on vndb, how long is this game? And how long does a single route last?
>>
>>2032724
This is what happened to me once I finally got Melody's route. Talk about threading the needle.
>>
>>2032751
I spent <12 hours to finish all the routes/endings. Bad end + 3 routes + harem
>>
>>2032751
Depends on how fast you read. Doing all routes + testing took me ~10 hours. Cant' really say for sure since I accidentally left it running in the background a couple of times. Single route is about... I'd say 4-5 hours.

>>2032724
Ah, you right. It does let you stay on Melody's route. Seems like I accidentally sided with Lyria somewhere earlier, that's why it locked me to harem route.
>>
>>2032864
>Seems like I accidentally sided with Lyria somewhere earlier, that's why it locked me to harem route.
As far as I can see the only thing really locking you in for harem route is saying "both" when talking to Sid.
>>
>>2032886
Or maybe that's what happened. I wasn't really paying attention when skipping dialogues.
Either way, unless you fuck up and get a bad end, Melody's route is pretty much guaranteed. Lyria's route is much easier in that regard, since Melody doesn't seem to harbor any murderous tendencies.
>>
I haven't done the Harem route yet but so far Scherza is my favourite. It's really sweet how she seems cold and then Aria learns a bit about her past and sympathizes. Then after some interactions, they slowly get together. The part where Scherza opens up to Aria is so nice.

As for the ending, I think what's happened is that Scherza is insane with grief so she can't recognize that Lucinda and the book are the sources of the curse. After all, she's so desperate that she binds Lucinda and holds on to the possibility of using the book to resurrect. Aria helps her get better.
>>
>>2032894
I'm still wondering what was up with Aria's grandmother. Was there something between Scherza and her, or did Scherza only have an unrequited crush? She looked hurt when Reid brought up why he killed Lucinda. It sounds like Lucinda may have just been a turboslut.
>>
RIP Harem route. It's a fucking mess.
>>
>>2033011
The Harem route mostly just scenes from the other routes randomly thrown together, sometimes in ways that make no sense.

That being said the rest of the game is absolutely adorable. I'm kind of glad that I did the Melody route as the last of the three non-Harem routes, since it was definitely the most enjoyable one for me.
>>
>>2032936
Lucinda went for the harem route but got a bad end instead.
>>
>recently played both this and Cute Demon Crashers

What is it about virgin brunettes that scantily-clad demon ladies can't resist?
>>
>>2033181
>virgin brunettes that scantily-clad demon ladies can't resist
It's the self-insert factor. It's a formula in the LN world, examples being KonoSuba or ReZero.
>>
File: yno_34.jpg (250 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
yno_34.jpg
250 KB, 1280x800
>>2033181
Virgin brunette is the most common female MC trope because, well, the majority of female population in Nippon is dark-haired and that makes it easier to self-insert.
>>
>>2033288
Although why Western developers use that trope, I have no idea. Pure Aryan blonde MCs when.
>>
Quick question: is the Steam version censored in any way?
>>
>>2033389
No.
>>
>>2033389
Nah, the sex scenes are more or less like the ones in Kindred Spirits, if you have played it.
>>
melody is cutest
>>
>>2033394
Kindred Spirits does show full breasts sometimes. I think Starlight Vega always has nipples covered by hair or perspective and stuff.
>>
File: ssv.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ssv.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Scherza a best
>>
>>2033595
Aw.

I already ship Aria and Lyria too hard to do any other routes. I wish there was someone else I could pair Scherza with.
>>
Finally an EVN we can be proud of. One that's doing its own thing and isn't desperately trying to be Japanese.
Now I have high hopes for Razz's next project, Queen of the Pack. (Not Catch Canvas, Razz is just doing the art)
>>
>>2033673
>Queen of the Pack
Is there any info on this yet? Sounds like it could have a harem end as the main path.
>>
>>2033693
There's a rough sketch of protagonist and estimate of 3-4 heroines
>>
Also if the title didn't give it away it's about a human girl and werewolves.
>>
>>2033698
Pic or pic location?

>>2033701
>not Queen of the Pack of Cards
>>
>>2033288
What is the vn the pic is from? I stumbled across it a long time ago and vaguely remember it. It was only in japenese though, right? Or is there an english patch? And is it even a good play?
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 500x682
>>2033711
It's on Patreon. I'll go ahead and post it, hopefully Razz won't mind if it means getting more support.
>>
>>2033719
Yamiyo ni odore, there's no english patch. From memory, its not too bad.
>>
>>2033724
Thanks anon, I'll keep your secret. But it's okay to remove if you change your mind.
>>
>>2033729
Well, I posted some hi-res CG from Sakura Adcenture released to backers and no witch-hunt ensued. Hopefully a sketch won't cause a stir.
>>
I do want another game from Razz. Might give them a few bucks, we'll see.

SV was good and I bought it, but I wanna learn more about the new game before I donate. But if it's another "human girl x non-human girl" game, I'll probably buy it for sure because that shit is relatively rare and I love it.
>>
upload pls
>>
>>2033750
buy it if you're begging after only three days.
>>
File: 20160418225456_1.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160418225456_1.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1080
>>2033595
Played Scherza second hogged all my feels away from the Melody route.

It's hard to appreciate other routes now because whenever I see Scherza I just want Aria to NTR and jump her right there.
>>
>>2033728
Well damn. Is there anyway to get in english?
Or do I need to learn another language haha. I guess it isn't that important, though it looked pretty cool.
>>
>>2033849
>if you like it please buy it.
>enabling people to pirate the game in the next line

what the hell
>>
>>2033849
Thanks. And no worry, I always do the same. If I like it I buy it.
>>
>>2033849
Why would you do this?
At least wait a couple of months, not a couple days after release, when sales really matter.
>>
>>2033803
Not unless you use machine translation, no.
And we both know how well that works.

>>2033860
Well, you have to like it first before you buy it. Not the person who uploaded it, by the way, just in case you're reaching for your torch and pitchfork.
>>
>>2033864
>Well, you have to like it first before you buy it.
There are two demos if want to know what it's like.
This is also not a AAA game made by a multi-million dollar company that can afford piracy. Pirating indie games is a pretty shitty thing to do no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>2033871
I don't see anything wrong with pirating and then buying. "Indie games" range from "hey, that's actually not bad" to "I regret every single decision in my life that led me to the moment of purchase", and there's only so much trust in indie developers you can have.
>>
>>2033864
>you have to like it first before you buy it
if only there were a free demo or reviews of the game to make an informed decision on.

>Not the person who uploaded it, by the way
you're still posting it in a thread about a game that came out days ago.
>>
>>2033871
Please don't `Jonathan Blow` me here. You sound like him right now.
>>
>>2033873
>making informed decision on the basis of reviews
>indie VN
Yeah, nah.

>you're still posting it
You misunderstand. I meant that I'm not that >>2033849 anon.
>>
>>2033673
>One that's doing its own thing and isn't desperately trying to be Japanese
This so much. EVNs cringeworthy attempts at monkeying Japanese culture are the main reason why I'm usually so skeptical towards them.
The art too, it's usually either western style big-nosed ugly characters or soulless "am I Japanese enough" anime-style faces.

Razz was able to create a tasteful balance between a western influenced fantasy setting and cute art style and I hope more creators will follow her example in the future.
>>
I can't seem to get a harem route. Any suggestion? I tried to balance out Lyria and Melody. I switched from Melody to Lyria when asked how I feel about her, but ended up having sex with Melody in the castle instead
>>
>>2033944
You have to finish all three routes first.
>>
Scherza's route was a stretch goal?! Who in their right mind would leave the best character's route as a stretch goal?

Scherza > Melody > Lyria for me.
I personally liked Scherza's personality more than the overly direct Lyria and the somewhat meek Melody. Scherza's scenes are also a lot sexier/seductive imo, and it's a shame she got the short end of the stick in the harem route.

I was kind of disappointed with the art outside of the CG, to the point where I wondered if there were two artists. Would have preferred a bit more consistency. Not to mention Melody also looks a little off in the CG of her love scene...

Regardless, I am looking forward to seeing more from Razz.

>>2033724
I'll support Razz on patreon just because you brought it to my attention. I can't do more than $5 a month though.
>>
>>2033872
That's how the stream refund policy works in your favor.
>>
>>2034002
Yeah Scherza route got me to, having to be rebellious and not straight forward to get her was also great.
I wish Aria had more backstory to give her more character, because frankly in the Harem route I got some Melody x Scherza vibes and that seemed like it would be a very good pair. Much better than the foursome in my opinion.
>>
>>2034020
You can only refund the game you've played for less than two hours. This isn't always enough to see whether you like the game.
>>
So is there a place where honest pirates like me can find the game and properly try it before buying?
>>
>>2034121
How about demo version?
>>
>>2034128
>properly
>>
>>2031585
>just completed Melody's route

Honestly I hated it, too boring and slow for me considering my other motives were:
A) Fuck Lyria
B) Fuck Demon Queen
C) Get harem end
>>
File: sad.png (78 KB, 249x247) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
78 KB, 249x247
>>2034136
>>
>>2034002
>Would have preferred a bit more consistency

I suspect that Razz's art skills improved over the course of the game's development, and he never want back to redo sprites that were drawn earlier.

There's a huge quality gap between the first CG of Lyria pinning Aria down, for example, and the one during the rehearsal scene in the school.
>>
>>2034146
If by "quality gap" you mean "they look like they were drawn by two different artists". Honestly, I prefer the rougher style of CG of Lyria pinning Aria down, Lyria's first appearance or Scherza cucking Lyria. They at least don't look like generic soulless Japanese-esque CGs from something like Sakura Randomnoungoeshere.
>>
>>2034168
Maybe all that Catch Canvas rubbed off some moe side effects.
>>
>>2034168
I assumed they were actually drawn by two different artists. And I would have to agree: the rougher, semi-sketch style fits the tone better, in a "not trying to be too animesque" kind of way. The love CGs were quite disappointing in that regard.
>>
>>2034168
I fucking love the look of Scherza in all of her main CGs. That particular Scherza though. Hot.

>Aria's face
Well, she IS getting pinned down in all of those.
>>
>>2034185
I think the dancing scene is a little derpy, which is a pity because I love the text.
>>
>>2034121
Play demo, then buy on Steam and refund in under two hours after demo end point if you still dislike it.
>>
>>2034093
Most people can tell if they don't like a game in under 2 hours. A full version of the game doesn't constitute a trial.
>>
>>2034203
VNs don't have a gameplay to support the story if it goes to shit. And I've read way too much books/fanfiction that start off strongly but then drop the ball so hard I lose all motivation to go on.

You can tell if you don't like a platformer or something that's mostly gameplay-heavy in under 2 hours. Maybe an adventure game. FPSs, certainly, but mostly single-player ones; it's harder with multiplayer since different games have different endgame content. With VNs and RPGs it's not that simple.
>>
>>2034230

though i see your point i don't think it justifies uploading some cheap niche indie game days after release.
>>
>>2034235
It doesn't. I'm trying to justify pirating VNs in general.
>>
>>2034237
There is no justification for piracy. You don't want to pay money for something someone else made that other people used their hard earned money to purchase so you're going to lie, cheat, and steal for it. That's what a pirate is. Look on the bright side, at they can't hang you for it anymore.
>>
>>2034251
If you're trying to make me feel bad, it's not working.

>lie
But I admit that I'm a pirate. And I'll continue being a pirate until I either suddenly discover I had a rich uncle who died and left me enough money to buy everything with no care for consequences or all content creators in the world suddenly become trustworthy and reliable.
So I guess I'd better go sharpen my cutlass.

>cheat
Eh.

>steal
Piracy != theft. Especially if you buy the thing afterwards.
>>
>>2034253
Except you're not fooling anyone. You're not going to buy the thing and no one will believe you even on you say you will. Because you've already stolen it. But I suppose the argument "people who pirate games would have never bought them in the first place" applies here.

Hope you enjoy the game you don't deserve, and hope Razz is able to continue making games without having to beg like you.
>>
>>2034259
>stolen
Pirated.

>You're not going to buy the thing
I am. I buy most of the games that manage to interest me enough to finish them.

>Hope you enjoy the game you don't deserve
I already did, thank you very much. Bought it on the release date and regretted I couldn't refund it after finishing the first route because it took four hours, but, eh. At least I got a fine lecture on piracy of it.
>>
>>2034260
How about you go "pirate" a dictionary? And stop making excuses.
Honestly. if you had been "borrowing with the intention of paying back eventually" from EA or Ubisoft or someone who can afford it I wouldnt really care, but this is one person trying to make a career making something that is already a niche of a niche.
>>
>>2034266
>How about you go "pirate" a dictionary?
Jokes on you, I already did.

>pirate (noun)
>a person who commits piracy

>piracy (noun)
>the unauthorized reproduction or use of a copyrighted book, recording, television program, patented invention, trademarked product, etc.

>reproduction (noun)
>something made by reproducing an original; copy; duplicate

>copy (noun)
>something made by reproducing an original; copy; duplicate
>an exact duplicate of a file, program, etc.

I could go on, but I'm sure you catch my drift. Piracy isn't theft.

>but this is one person trying to make a career making something that is already a niche of a niche
And how is me paying him now is different from me pirating the game and paying him in X hours/days/weeks it takes me to finish the game?
>>
piracy is obviously going to happen and pirates are going to justify not financially supporting niche interests however they can. I just think in the future /u/ should give a delay in uploading content like this as a minor courtesy.

that's the last i'm going to say on the topic.
>>
>>2034277
Pretty much this. There's nothing we can really do about it now, and there's no point in arguing about whether piracy is wrong or not. Let's just hope that there's more people willing to support the dev than pirates.
>>
>>2034136
Oh, c'mon!! Melody route is absolutly adorable. Melody is a maiden in love.
And that's why is hard to complete another route after hers. Is painful to see her suffering.
>>
>>2034297
Melody was my favorite because she's cute and shy and they knew each other long enough to make the relationship their natural progression. It also didn't sit right with me how Lyria and Scherza are both unhinged enough that they're always only one misunderstanding away from going psycho on Aria and/or Melody.
>>
Please support indie VN games and each purchase is much appreciated by both us consumers and developers. Now can people please shut up about piracy and talk about the game?

>>2034002
Oh wow I'm sure glad Scherza got into the game. I think her route has the most substance in terms of developing romantic feelings. Or i'm just biased.
>>
>>2034304
They're unhinged from losing everyone they cared. Especially Scherza who has to be queen and loses Lyria which is why she fucks up bad with Lucinda, probably a desperation attempt to hold on to something she cares about.

It's pretty sweet that after 50 years, Aria walks into their lives and by being kind they get better. Just being friendly does lot for Lyria. So much that she wants to protect Melody.

I imagine the bad end is pretty bad (I haven't played it because I don't want to see Scherza and Lyria be cruel to Aria) so this is not justification but rather a way to see non melody routes in positive light.
>>
>>2034297
Same here. The interactions between her and Aria gave me a pure and innocent love vibe which is one of the aspects that made me grow so fond of yuri in the first place. And now I too can't bring myself to finish the other routes. Wish I had saved Melody's route for last.
>>
>>2034315
There's actually a couple of bad endings.
>>
>>2033947
Thanks I got it now
>>
The harem end, while lacking in substance compared to the other routes, was a pretty delightful bonus.

Played Lyria, Melody, Scherza and initially thought I'd like Lyria the most because I expected Scherza's route to be a bit of an afterthought. Boy was I wrong. Scherza4lyfe.

>>2033724
>werevolves
Welp, good thing I have disposable income.
>>
>>2034297
Too bad her route made me and my friend fall asleep while playing her route. She's a nice girl though and was my original preference.
>>
>>2034374
I think Melody->Lyria->Scherza is the best order.
>>
>>2034378
That was the order we played. My friend jumped to Lyria instead, but I did play the rest of Melodys. I enjoyed it towards the end, but the other girls' routes just had more going for them throughout.
>>
>>2034378
i have to vouch for doing lyria first. she has the most backstory about the world, and it can be a bit difficult to do lyrias route after melody while knowing how she feels.

i would recommend
lyvia -> melody -> scherza
>>
>>2034396
I think Melody's route is definitely more boring than the other two though and though I was definitely a little painfully aware of Melody's feelings during Lyria's route there's a significant chunk of it she's not present for.
>>
>>2033849
At least wait a week or two after release to post it, let more more anxious potential buyers purchase it. You're incosiderate towards the creator, oneesama.
>>
>>2033872
The problem are not the pirate testers, the problem is that at least half of the pirates will finish or progress a lot in the game but will end up not purchasing it.
Also, like anon said, there is a demo available (http://www.razzartvisual.com/starlightvega/demo/) and if you purchase through Steam you can request a refund if you've played no more than 2 hours.
>>
>>2034423
Yeah, I agree. Posting it here, so fast, is kinda mean.
And the demo is pretty nice to figure if you will like the game or not.
>>
>>2034324
I mean the Bad End Achievement bad end.
>>
>>2034452
Ohh, sorry, I'm not playing it on steam. Which ending is that?
>>
>>2034456
I think it's the one where you be mean to Lyria. That's the one I haven't got yet.
>>
>>2034378
>>2034396
Damn, wished I went for the Scherza route last. Bought the game yesterday and immediately went for her route first 'cause c'mon, look at her, and now I don't want to go for the other routes...and I feel like I may be missing some details to the story. I'll probably do the other two routes next week. Scherza's great.
>>
>>2031585
/u/ help, how am I meant to get the harem end? I thought you were supposed to cuck Melody but apparently that's not the case.
>>
>>2034587
Get all three ends, then sid will give you an extra option when he asks who you like. Be a little nice to Lyria. It generally goes towards melody's route. Kinda. Same thing as Scherza route but with a different answer for Sid.
>>
>>2034590
Thanks
>>
Just bought the game.

Does melody turn into a yandere at some point?
>>
>>2034601
No, You can go on your merry way
>>
File: Screenshot_45.png (1 MB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_45.png
1 MB, 1024x682
Just finished the harem ending, holy shit that was so hot.

Everything that happened after pic related was just so.. hot.
>>
>Elf ears
>earrings

Why does this ALWAYS have to be the case? Goddammit.
>>
>>2034629
Fuck elves.
>>
>>2034630
Most certainly
>>
File: red-and-white.jpg (696 KB, 1020x1300) Image search: [Google]
red-and-white.jpg
696 KB, 1020x1300
I see the quality control was strong with this one.
>>
>>2034713
Yeah, I noticed that too and I was really annoyed when I realized that this wouldn't become a plot point where Aria was revealed to be color-blind.
>>
>>2034407
I was definitely a little painfully aware of Melody's feelings during Lyria's route there's a significant chunk of it she's not present for.

I liked how that fact actually came into play during the sequence in Lyria's memories, where Melody has to actually watch all those times Lyria and Aria were getting cuddly with each other and excuses herself. My Aria was already falling for Lyria by then, but I did feel bad for Melody since it became obvious she had a crush and having to watch those memories probably really hurt her.
>>
Ugh. So after initially getting the bad end (because I wanted my cute friend, not to be sexually harassed by a stranger) I tried to balance the two, but every attempt to pick choices for both of them seems to lead to either

- the bad ending
- me going on a date with lyria and admitting that I like her

Is there seriously no middle ground? I mean, I know Melody has an ending, but looking at the steam 'guide' for it it says I have to proclaim my love for Lyria???
>>
>>2034757
Yeah, you gotta tell Lyria you love her.. well actually, it doesn't matter what you pick there you're gonna get the Melody ending, you're gonna have to cuck her hard
>>
>>2033011
You didn't think the extra funds from the stretch goal would mean writing a real route, did you?
>>
Is this be game worth the purchase price ($15 normally, but it's 10% off right now for less than $14)? If you don't believe it is, how much would you say the game is worth?
>>
>>2034734
The same thing happens in Melody's route. After playing all the routes I can't decide if I like any one more than the other because the harem end is the only one that makes everyone happy.
>>
>>2034798
Perhaps the game should have been $10 instead of $15 considering the amount of content, but all in all I didn't mind spending an extra 3-4 bucks on it because I enjoyed the experience.
>>
>>2034757
These are the options I picked for Melody's route if you're still having trouble. I don't remember having to tell Lyria that I liked her.
Pick up the gem, Tell name, Agree, Did you have anything you wanted to know...?, Suggest handheld with limited battery life, I don't think so, Sorry..., Go meet Melody, I'd like to know more about these weird dreams I've been having, Mind your own business, Hell no
>>
>>2034802
Just looking at the price is putting me off. I probably would have immediate bought it if it was $9.99. I don't know why $14.99 seems like so much more to me, even though I am a poorfag.
>>
>>2034757
>>2034760
when I first got those choices where you could proclaim your love for Lyria and tell Melody you love her too I thought I was on the harem route, but nope, still Melody 100%. I guess you just gotta lead Lyria on enough to where she still thinks she has a chance, no matter how astronomically small it may be.

This is why I like the harem ending. At least there no one is getting their hearts broken.
>>
>>2034798
I backed it for $10, but I wouldn't regret having paid $15 for it.
>>
>>2034808
If you want to play it just buy it. It's not like 4 bucks make a substantial difference even if you're a poorfag, unless you're literally starving, in which case you wouldn't even be willing to spend 9.99 burgercoins on it.
>>
>>2034812
The reason I ask is mostly because I'm very wary of buying VNs that don't have any other elements aside from reading and picking choices. The demo didn't turn me off of the game, and the story seems a serviceable excuse to have some /u/ with demon girls, but the amateur artwork and music is troubling. It reminds me of Seduce Me in that regard, just without terrible voice overs from 90% of the cast.
>>
>>2034816
> I'm very wary of buying VNs that don't have any other elements aside from reading and picking choices
Isn't this what most VNs are, though?

Anyway, I haven't played Seduce Me so I can't really make a comparison, but judging from the Steam page, the art in Starlight Vega is definitely much better. It also seems to improve as you progress into the game, at least the CGs become more detailed and all.
The music is pretty forgettable, but I never found it particularly annoying, only generic.

In the end, the VN has the weaknesses you would expect from the first work of an indie dev, but the story was really enjoyable with no cringeworthy weeaboo stuff thrown around, and the /u/ aspect was well done. It's not a masterpiece, but I don't regret buying it.
>>
>>2034838
>Isn't this what most VNs are, though?
Right, and I don't usually buy VNs.

Is the /u/ stuff romantic in tone, or is it more lustful? I'm a sucker for heartfelt /u/, so I might be able to overlook some of the things I initially dislike about the game.
>>
>>2034841
It's definitely more romantic. Well, I've only played Melody's route and half Lyria so far, and the former was especially on the cute romance side.
>>
>>2034757
My Aria didn't proclaim her love for Lyria. She just let Lyria sleep in her bed that one night. I really think you just need to be nice to her in one of the major choices. Let her spend the night with you, but choose to meet Melody in school.
>>
>>2034856
This. All you need is just tell her the name when she introduces herself and let her sleep with you the first night, then you can make all the other choices in favor of Melody and ignore Lyria.
>>
>>2034798
It's got an okay amount of content. The quality is a little uneven generally and the music is awful.

If $10 is the price you really want to pay, I'm sure that it will eventually go on sale for that, but you'd have to wait until the Summer Sale at least (and even then, they might only make it 25% off)

I've played much better $15 VNs on Steam but I don't think the price is ridiculous, especially considering how rare full-yuri VNs are.
>>
>>2034869
>music is awful
That's disappointing, since the kickstarter was to fund the soundtrack and the GUI improvements.

The extra endings stretch goal was an extra 5k, and the only different endings I could find were 3 short bad endings, stop the story before it gets going ending, and the harem ending, which was very short and mostly just took scenes from the other routes.
>>
>>2034876
I actually quite liked the music.
>>
yeah 'awful' seems like an exaggeration to me, I thought the music was fine
>>
>>2034841
>>2034851
Lyria starts out being very flirty, but it shifts gears to a much more romantic tone as the route progresses. I love romantic yuri and I thoroughly enjoyed Lyria's route. It still retains a hint of spice at times because that's just who she is, but it's definitely about love rather than lust.
>>
File: doomed_to_disappointment.jpg (120 KB, 388x444) Image search: [Google]
doomed_to_disappointment.jpg
120 KB, 388x444
>so much cuter than scherza
>>
>>2034910
It should be a crime to put someone this attractive in a romance VN and then not let you romance them.
>>
>>2034910
Blasphemy. The only thing she has going for her is how much better drawn she is than the others. I ship Scherza x Witch
>>
>>2034919
She was clearly added later. Such a shame that Razz didn't update the sprites with her improved style.
>>
>>2034939
yeah, from the credits it seems someone paid to get her in the game.

>>2034938
I think some tracks are okay and only a couple are unpleasant.
>>
>>2034944
Playing through it right now, almost every track I heard in the first 30 minutes was godawful. Every track I've heard since Melody was kidnapped has been either okay or downright great.
>>
>>2034869
>better $15 VNs on Steam
Do tell. Not sarcasm, I want to see a good baseline.
>>
>>2034945
Yeah, I'm guessing they bought better music later on but didn't bother replacing the early ones.
>>
>>2034947
Baselines can be misleading since every game is different, though. Other VNs priced around $15 on Steam:
Magical Eyes: Red is for Anguish
Sound of Drop - fall into poison -
Tokyo School Life
The Flower Shop
World End Economica
fault milestone one
Magical Diary

I'd say that I liked some of those better than I liked this, and some are clearly inferior. So it's fine.
>>
>>2034924
Seriously. Mom looks like shit.
>>
>>2034956
I was very distracted by how she's looking up and to the side most the time.
>>
>>2034958
I was distracted by how her fingers are paper thin.
>>
>>2034952
How many of these are yuri?
>>2034958
Yeah, it's a bit awkward when VN characters don't look at "you" when they speak.
>>
>>2034961
Officially? None. Which is why I said
>especially considering how rare full-yuri VNs are

Of that list, one's strong yuri subtext, one a few people claim is subtext if you dial your goggles up really high, and one has two yuri routes.
>>
>>2034965
Aren't like five of those jvns? How is that even a fair comparison when they have higher budgets on average than any indie EVN?
>>
>>2034876
I also liked the music.
Honestly, I'm very happy with SV in every aspect. Except maybe some details here and there, nothing major.

>>2034841
Melody's route is pure lovely cute yuri. It has a lot of things that I adore in yuri.
Lirya has latter more romantic cute moments, but not on Melody's level.

I got one of the bad ends, the NTR one... Made me wanting to curse Scherza and the whole Vega.
As if I wasn't feeling guilty enough about Melody... dammit!!! In my headcanon Aria then converted into a recluse, studyng magic to be able to go back to Vega and take revenge like Reid before, of course, including the jerk of Reid...
>>
>>2034983
I said I had played better $15 VNs on Steam, but that $15 was not an unreasonable price for this game. How is this statement at all controversial? Are you just looking for something to fight about?
>>
File: quality.png (1 MB, 1022x681) Image search: [Google]
quality.png
1 MB, 1022x681
Well now. That's some fucking quality if I've ever seen it.

Why is none of the art in this game even vaguely similar to other art?
>>
>>2035021
I suspect given all the KS stretch goals the whole thing ended up being a significantly bigger project than Razz anticipated, and the choice was made to leave some stuff less polished so that the game wouldn't be delayed further. It's a tough choice to make.

Personally, none of the imperfections were jarring enough to reduce my enjoyment, and I'm happy the game came out now, but I can understand how some people might feel differently.

And boy am I glad the Scherza stretch goal made it into the game; despite your picture it was the route I enjoyed the most by far.
>>
>>2035032
I feel the same way. It's immediately jarring and I laugh about it, but the rest of the game is generally solid enough for me to keep going.

And yeah; Scherza best girl.
>>
>>2035021
Funnily enough, despite the obvious lack of finishing touches, this is by far my favorite CG.
>>
>>2035036
Agreed. Also only hair down Aria CG in the game if I'm correct, which makes it that much better to me.
I mean, I like ponytails and all, but sometimes I like to see characters who have them take them down once in a while.
>>
I wasn't expecting the harem ending to start with Melody smacking Reid in the face with the grimoire.

That's the first time in a long time I've been completely thrown by a game.
>>
>>2035062
I distinctly remember bursting out laughing at that. I felt like when Maki assaulted that 3rd year.
>>
Thanks Sid!
Now I'm shipping Lyria and Scherza... *sigh*
>>
>>2033673
>Finally an EVN we can be proud of. One that's doing its own thing and isn't desperately trying to be Japanese.
>>2033939
>Razz was able to create a tasteful balance between a western influenced fantasy setting and cute art style and I hope more creators will follow her example in the future.
No offense, anon, but I don't understand why people are making such a fuss over this game other than it being yuri.

I mean, that is a good reason to make a fuss over it, obviously, there are SO few games that are pure yuri in English!!

But in terms of being this amazing EVN not trying to be Japanese? There are dozens of other EVNs that are not about fake Japan, and whose art is less of a confusing mess than Starlight Vega.

Please understand that I'm not trying to diss SV. I think it's a good game. It has some flaws, but what doesn't? They don't matter.

But it's not some huge breakthrough in EVNs paving the way for the future. People always have been making games that try to be cute and not Japanese, and if you see more in the future, it probably won't be because they're slavish followers of Razz-sama.

Let's just hope it does usher in a new era of more pure-yuri vns.
>>
>>2035134
they're sisters anon, so... hot
>>
Fanfics when

I can feel the flames of fandom stirring within me
>>
>>2032444
Same. Mine aren't showing up either. And to think I spend an afternoon trying to find just what the hell I missed.
>>
>>2035154
>whose art is less of a confusing mess than Starlight Vega.
???
What on earth about the art is "confusing"?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.