[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
つい・ゆり ~おかあさんにはナイショだよ~
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7
File: s26379181[1].jpg (31 KB, 378x351) Image search: [Google]
s26379181[1].jpg
31 KB, 378x351
Hot delivery.

https://mega.nz/#!pAVghTJK!0DhshTLcupZO7XrlkClAVxQ5vfwWhpgeXER9M3GMzvM

Tsui Yuri. Enjoy. Open via crack_for_tsuiyuri.exe
>>
This shit is moe.
>>
>>2024097
That's stupid. You can't ever hold a toast like that without it breaking. Especially with jam on it.
>>
>>2024097
Nigga that aint how you eat toast.
>>
>>2024105
It's potato bread.
>>
>>2024105
Are you blind? She's tearing it.

And what kind of bread have you been eating? I can hold mine anyway I want without it breaking.
>>
>>2024108
>She's tearing it.

What the fuck? That's a bite, not a tear.

>And what kind of bread have you been eating?

Real bread can. Toast is not real bread.
>>
>>2024109
Then what is toast? A fucking illusion?
>>
>>2024109
>Toast is not real bread.
...What we call "toast" is toasted bread. You take a slice of bread, you toast it, that's toast.
I never thought I'd have to explain this to another human being.
>>
>>2024115
>>2024119

For all the nutritional worth of toast, you might as well eat air.
Toast is not real bread.
>>
>>2024121
>Being this retarded
It's cooked bread. Bread must not be real bread.
Get out.
>>
>>2024123
>cooked

Just no.
>>
>>2024125
>Boiled water is not water, it's air

kek
>>
>>2024126
Why the fuck do you boil water when making white bred?
>>
at fist, i thought i was missclicking /ck/
>>
File: Daily Witch 8.png (89 KB, 532x364) Image search: [Google]
Daily Witch 8.png
89 KB, 532x364
>>2024129
You suck at trolling.
>>
>>2024130
that's a hell of a missclick.
>>
>>2024131
Okay, so you don't know what you're talking about. Why not just say so?
>>
I'm used to not taking character art totally literally, but making a point in narration of how they are identical twins while they've got flipped hair and eye colors is a new one on me.
>>
I bet OP just wanted to talk about lesbians and here we are arguing about toast.
>>
>>2024140
Can't be helped if an autist legitimately thinks toast isn't bread, or that people can't hold their toast whichever way without breaking it.
>>
>>2024137
identical twins?
i checked vndb and they don't mention "identical" part, just twins
>>
So is this good? And how long is this?
Unfortunately I don't have the time to check this out anytime soon I feel, so it'd be nice to get an idea of what I can expect.
>>
File: tyid.jpg (127 KB, 1286x745) Image search: [Google]
tyid.jpg
127 KB, 1286x745
>>2024151
>i checked vndb
And I started reading the game.
>>
cg pack

https://mega.nz/#!nBpFVICa!W5Jriq4zslprlOY1LPM_5U6yEsf14HQm91y2NdBkG1Q
>>
/u/ - Toast
>>
Toasting in ebin bread.
>>
File: crack_mal.png (19 KB, 934x576) Image search: [Google]
crack_mal.png
19 KB, 934x576
avast is bitching about the exe, did anyone else test it?
>>
Perfect ending walkthrough?
>>
>>2024278
There's no perfect end. Only a good and bad end for each character.
>>
>>2024311
Some anon was talking about a "perfectly balanced end" in the yuri games thread.
>>
>>2024321
And a yandere end.
>>
>>2024321
Read further. Anon also said that was a mistake. Only good and bad ends for each side. Total of 4 ends.
>>
>>2024322
I would assume Yandere end = bad end. Is there any official route name?
>>
>>2024166
They actually state multiple times that they're identical twins throughout the thing, but I think it's only so they can play up the "same but oh so different" aspect and the "split from the same source" thing. Tsui yuri tends to hammer you over the head with such things. You know how this scene just played out two lines before? Let me do a flashback and repeat it for you. How about this line? I don't think you heard it the first three times.
>>
>>2024332
Yeah, true and bad. Or at least that's what the scriptfiles are called.
-common.spt
-kobetsu_futaba_bad.spt
-kobetsu_futaba_true.spt
-kobetsu_ichika_bad.spt
-kobetsu_ichika_true.spt

These are the biggest scriptfiles, and seem to be the relevant scripts.
>>
>>2024339
This better be part of some fantastic meta reference that seems to be all the rage these days.
>>
>>2024339

All these lewd sisters, I just recently read some Kamitsure, though I didn't do the sister route. But the whole setup of the two sounds rather similar.
-super close, people start to think it's weird
-mom gets like "oh shit"

Guess it separates here, but still.
>>
>>2024339
Not really. It's not like it's treating the reader like you've forgotten, it's basically just what the characters are naturally thinking about.
>>
>>2024096
TL when?
>>
>>2024352
>All these lewd sisters
Yeah, for some reason everyone decided to make yuri sisters at once, Kamitsure, Sono Hana, Tsui Yuri, Ririkuru....
>>
>>2024369
It's possible to show the character reacting to the scene two lines later after a short time skip without actually having to show it to the reader.

I'll give them a pass if it's in a line they say to others, but not the monologues.
>>
>>2024376
Well, yuri incest IS in a somewhat short supply.
>>
>>2024390
>It's possible to show the character reacting to the scene two lines later after a short time skip without actually having to show it to the reader.
Possible, but I think you're wrong to have decided it's a problem.
>>
>>2024395
Yuri has a huge percentage of incest compared to het incest.

If you merely want to talk about number, then yuri is in short supply of everything except for high school romance.
>>
>>2024412
A high percentage of twins in yuri games even when they're not incestuous too. In at least 3 cases it's a spoiler though.
>>
I just hope the second planned game actually gets made, given how even this one seemed to completely die then reappear months (years?) on. The other two look interesting.
>>
>>2024619
>months (years?)
It was dead for like 2-3 years.
>>
>>2024408
I found it annoying, and think it's bad writing. If you don't then good for you.
>>
>>2024096
Can't wait for the TL
>>
>>2024948
You must be a patient man. It will most likely take years to TL, even IF someone actually does it.
>>
>>2024967
Isn't this a short game? The language seem to be relatively easy as well, just basic contemporary kanji. I can't imagine this takes any longer than 30-40 hours to translate and QC, in the event someone does get to do it.
>>
>>2024257
Just disable avast when you play. It works fine once you disable it.
>>
>>2024970

I don't think this is such a short game. If it's like 10 hours, it'd take about a month full-time translating. Doesn't really include edit/qc yet, so.. yeah. Fantranslation tend to be slower on top of that, so.. it'd take a while. But who knows, if you can cut out the h, chances are it'll get officially translated at some point. Yuri ghosts were rather successful on Steam I think. Same goes for something like that upcoming (all-ages?) yuri VN.
>>
>>2024989
It would be a bad pick for Steam release. It's not like it has nothing but sex, but it wouldn't really stand as a story with the sex cut. It's even classed as a nukige.

And there's no sign of most yuri eroge being officially translated anyway.
>>
>>2025012

Didn't know it's so heavy on the ero. Although I have trouble believing it's a nukige. That term is sometimes used a bit wrongly. Nukige are about the ero, in all possible ways. These VNs are held together by the ero, everything else is second thought and comparatively unimportant.
If a VN tries to tell a somewhat normal story, it's not really correct to lable them as Nukige. Which is also why Sono Hana VNs aren't nukige VNs, even though some people call them that. Even if a VN has 50% text being ero, that doesn't make them a nukige.

Now that aside, it may still be possible, even if the ero part is relatively big. Neko-para is an example. You can argue that releasing that on Steam was also silly. Still happened. It simply depends on how important the ero is.
Yuri ghosts was successful. Flowers and one more bigger title will be coming. Even Sono Hana had its first release, though the series is a bit difficult to sell here. (I think the Yuri genre REALLY needs Steam) So publishers will probably continue to look for more titles, and there really aren't that many options. Especially as some devs are also simply.. dead. (So no Resonance or Yamiyo ni Odore for example. Not sure if the Kamitsure dev is still alive either. Kamitsure gets an awfully early low-price edition..)
>>
>>2025025
>Which is also why Sono Hana VNs aren't nukige VNs, even though some people call them that.
Do you want to go amend their EGS entries? Frankly it's more likely that your conception of what it means is out of step with what's accepted.
>>
>>2024989
I based my estimation of 30-40 work hours on anon's comment that it's a 10 hours game. Have you ever worked on VN translation yourself? I worked on Sonohana 8, which is another simple language VN, that's why I could give this kind of estimation.

>>2025025
Seem like you're the one who have the wrong understanding of what nukige is. SH 1-10 are nukige. Nukige can have a coherent story, not just a string of meaningless sex scenes.
>>
>>2025033

Back in time when Ixrec was known as a "speed translator" of the VN-scene and pretty much fantranslated full-time, he managed to translate about 20kb each day. A 10 hour game by my definition has about 600kb. If you go with average reading speed, it would be even more.
The rest is simple math. Easy language or not, translation is more than just shitting out a literal mess.

To put this into even more context. Xseed, a professional rpg localizing company, says the following:
>Our usual rule of thumb is that for every 100,000 characters of Japanese text, we’ll try to allot at least one month of time to get it properly translated and edited

So, back to 600kb text. That's around 300k characters. (a bit more maybe, as encoding is a bitch, but whatever) So Xseed would take 3 months for this.
So.. yeah. 30-40 hours? I don't want to see that mess of a result. I really really don't. While Xseed my be thorough, 30-40 hours are just not what you want. I really think you are underestimating something here. HEAVILY.

>>2025031

Even EGS isn't perfect. What I mentioned IS the definition of nukige. The theory behind it. How people end up using it, is a different thing. "Sex first, everything else second" is what defines Nukige. People simply have different opinion about what "sex first" means. And I can totally see why some would say Sono Hana is something like that. I don't think I agree though. Borderline perhaps, but..
>>
>>2025079
So you have never translated VN yourself. That's enough.

Not knowing there're different levels of advanced Japanese involved in different titles (which affects translating speed greatly), not knowing that SH 1-10 are textbook nukige, and still trying to argue as if you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>2025079
Context is actually important for good erotica so nukige aren't precluded from treating things like story as important. Tsui Yuri, along with a lot of other nukige from its Cyc sister brands, is just a example of that. In the case of SH, Fuguriya themselves have effectively tweeted that didn't value story.
>>
So pink and black don't have routes right?
>>
>>2025147
Nope. They are just extra/support characters.

Only the twins have routes.
>>
FWIW, the Japanese in Tsui Yuri is pretty basic.
>>
>nukige
And here I thought it was just a normal romance VN with some short H scenes at the end because after about 40 minutes of reading, there was still no H-scene in sight, or maybe my reading speed is just too slow.
From what I've seen so far, the story is pretty standard and nothing special but the art and music are nice. Futaba's voice was a bit annoying at the beginning, though.
>>
>>2025703
>Futaba's voice was a bit annoying at the beginning
Only at the beginning? Really?
>>
>>2026440
It was annoying throughout the whole game (except for the yandere route, I quite like her voice there.)
>>
the beginning is pretty gloomy. Does it gets better?
>>
File: tybe.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tybe.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>2028616
That depends on the route, but the bad ends are a big part of the point
>>
>>2028621
This game has no bad ends. It's all justified.
>>
anybody here care to share their savefile? I got pretty lazy to run through the story. It feels really forced to me.
>>
>>2028625
Hardly. Honestly the difference between the good and bad ends is pretty tragic as they basically just needed to be a bit less insecure and have a little more self-control.
>>
Huh, this game is easier to read than I thought. Is this the standard difficulty from yuri nukige?
>>
>>2028733
> Is this the standard difficulty from yuri nukige?
No.
>>
can any anons here give guide for each ending?
>>
>>2029220
Pretty easy to get all four ending, nee-sama.

For Futaba End, just get her affection points to be larger than Ichika. This applies for Ichika's end too.

For perfect balance end, just make sure to keep the meter balanced. The other ending is the unbalanced end. You can add plus points to any twin's affection side, but you shouldn't fill it too much or else you'll trigger the yandere route.

You just have to keep an eye on the meter.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.