[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fluttering Feelings 설레는 기분
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 4
File: Abpwf85.png (241 KB, 690x559) Image search: [Google]
Abpwf85.png
241 KB, 690x559
Korean webtoon/manhwa
Updates on Mondays
Romance, Slice of Life, Novel-Length, Drama

>Korean version:
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85
>Author's blog:
http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul

>Japanese version:
http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=4414

>Translations by halmoni:
http://pastebin.com/u/halmoni
>Name pronunciation:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/qtig5699grstic0/lalalalalaa.wma

>Roughs on Imgur:
http://flutteringfeelings.imgur.com/
>Roughs on Google Drive (old):
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7gsMBpi4CU9eG0yM25hQTZhTVU&usp=sharing

>Main folder:
https://www.mediafire.com/?6pcb72795d2nz
>Raws:
https://www.mediafire.com/?lf93johsmup34
>Final English release:
https://www.mediafire.com/?juaqwbyq7aqoo
>>
So, have they fucked yet?
>>
>>1938259
>implying they will
>>
>>1938260
>"I-I kinda like you!"
>"I kinda like you too!"
>end
>>
>>1938348
beautiful.
>>
>>1938348
10/10 would read again.
>>
File: fl.jpg (65 KB, 1024x712) Image search: [Google]
fl.jpg
65 KB, 1024x712
>>1938348
Nah, we have to be getting some of this or we riot
>>
>>1938849
Nice, but why does it look like Norae got punched in the mouth?
>>
>>1938866
lipstick from seola, happens from passionate kissing.

>>1938348
I sincerely hope not.
>>
>>1938866
got punched in the mouth with Seol-a's mouth
>>
No, please Ssamba, don't tell me you'll focus on the president's life now.
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/60
>>
Definitely lost its charm...

>But muh character development!
>>
>>1940610
>character development
The problem is that we're stuck on the same situation since a while now. Nothing is happening anymore.
>>
>>1940612
Not realising I'm implying that.
>>
Well I'm excited to know what's happening
>>
>>1940612
>Nothing is happening anymore

Well, a lot of things are definitely happening, just not what you want to happen
>>
It's almost like No-rae is trying to troll Seol-a now. It's about time she realizes the agony her future wife is going through.
>>
Ssamba is getting really good at portraying frustration in Seola's features, she's probably being inspired by us.
>>
My god, this subplot is so stupid that I'm seriously considering dropping this for a while. It's really sad since before I used to look forward to Sundays for this, but I don't care anymore.
>>
If the story is going to focus now in a secondary (and irrelevant) new character's life, I'm dropping this for real.
>>
FFS Another one useless chapter.
>>
>>1940630
How many chapters in total are planned anyway?
>>
Ahh, the weekly complaining.
>>
>>1940632
Around 100
>>
>>1940636
It could be so much worse yet people complain. At least Seol-a is getting jealous over future Seol-a trying to steal her man and not No-rae's worthless ex.

We could've had chapters and chapters of No-rae being wishy-washy over her ex showing up and trying to win back her affections, but she actually shut the door on that ever happening pretty quickly.

I'll never complain about this arc, since we avoided that mess.
>>
>>1940610
absolutely, I don't know but I'm kinda bored, I used to look forward to new chapters before the hiatus. But now, reading FF is just like a habit for me... I am happy that I am not the only one.
>>
100 chapters; 90% about everyone else and 10% for the yuri fans
>>
>>1940627
>>1940628
>dropping this
Doubt it. You'll be back her next Sunday complaining about this arc but you will never drop FF.
>>
>>1940660
Considering the lack of posts since last week, I think more than a few anon already dropped it.

I'll probably drop it too, at least for a while.
>>
It's nice seeing Seola being jealous but I wish they'd be a bit more assertive.
>>
You'll all be back in full force once they confess to each other. Go ahead and take a break. No need to torment yourself if the pacing frustrates you.

Go read WTDFS or watch Lily Fever if you want something more explicit and fast-paced to enjoy in the meantime (which I'm sure most people already are)
>>
>>1940679
I drop it every week,but always end up coming back because meh,sundays are already boring anyway,reading a boring manhwa for a few minutes is nothing. also,I hate leaving things unfinished ,so I'll probably keep reading it for inertia if anything.
>>1940688
people are allowed to complain,if you don't want to read it just close the tab. if not for the few people complaining and making fun about the lack of development this thread would be dead anyway,so is not like you'll be missing anything.
>>
>>1940688
>once they confess to each other.
That's not gonna happen
>>
>>1940649
Who say?
I bet in chapter 100 their relationship still gonna be on the same level. Considering how slowly they relationship evolving at the moment
>>
I won't drop it, but I am also mad, I used to count the minutes to a new chapter, since the bf arc I am like "whatever", when they are getting close again, someone else comes in their way...the confession will happen in the last chapter and we won't even see them holding hand if it keeps going on like this...
>>
Even the korean readers started to complain. That's not only /u/. Just look on the comments on comico and the favorites decreased by the half, started from the Norae's ex arc.
>>
http://pastebin.com/Y3gGGx9z
>>
>>1940743
That's only just. I get the conflict aspect needs to exist but this is getting ridiculously drawn out.
>>
>>1940695
I didn't say people could complain. It's just obvious that this is the pace the story will move at. If it's frustrating, take a break. That's fine. Come back later.

Nothing wrong with that.

And it's true. You will all be back once the confession finally happens.
>>
>>1940790
>confession finally happens
For the final chapter? Probably.
To be serious, the pacing is really problematic; it wasn't like that until the ex-bf arc. And Ssamba seems like she'll give us now the backstory of the president; but who cares about this character?
>>
>>1940743
No surprise, these secondary characters are annoying. Before it was focused on developing their relationship, now it has pretty much stagnated while other characters take the spotlight.
>>
>>1940794
>but who cares about this character?
Ssamba,aparently.
>>1940795
just when it seems like we'll finally getting some progress,some shit happens and we're back to square one. and we're still in for at leats 50 chapters of this,of course people are starting to jump ship.
>>
And we only know Seola's point of view all the time. After reading the translation I am more pissed off with this arc. Makes no sense, no wonder people complain.
>>
It just seems that Ssamba wants the characters go through all the frustrations and problems possible so that when they finally get together, their love withstand everything.

Too bad when that happens they will have 90 and then die the next day.
>>
>>1940809
>Too bad when that happens they will have 90 and then die the next day.
forget about the characters. by the time that happens half her readers will be death and the rest will be in an asylum.
>>
I think Ssamba had no new ideas and just don't knew how to develop relationships Seol-a and No-rae. And BOOM! New secondary character appeared! (Not for the first time)
Hello another 50 useless chapters with backstory of this character.
>>
>>1940817
exactly this.
I don't get why it's common belief that the chase is the most important part of a relationship. it's as if they think that once your characters get in a relationship there's nothing else to write about.
>>
The thing about complaining that it's boring is that your opinion is also going to be pushed to new readers and it will lose audience.
That's why it is very upsetting to come to this thread and always see comments like that. It's very discouraging and we don't need your negative comments so just leave and keep your opinion to yourselves. I'm trying to be civil here.
>>
>>1940854
>I don't get why it's common belief that the chase is the most important part of a relationship.

I don't think anyone believes that. If just that, from a narrative perspective, the chase is more interesting than a "fluffy relationship." When you do get a relationship, authors tend to fill it with silly conflicts (read: misunderstandings) and gets stale even faster. It's silly, but we can't just win.
>>
>>1940886
It's more difficult to make an interesting story about a couple that is already together. Some of the best stories are after the chase though.
>>
>>1940895
Well, an "relationship story" can be good, but it needs something that we really lack in manga/anime: Planning. Authors usually just make shit as they go. Granted, some have the ability to make it like they planed something beforehand, but it's mostly an illusion.
>>
>>1940873
>and it will lose audience
you're wrong. if it ends up losing audience it'll be Ssamba's own fault,not some anon's on a imageboard.it certainly hasn't hurt Citru's popularity despite all the hate-boner it gets here.
>That's why it is very upsetting to come to this thread and always see comments like that
well,you could,I don't know,try to ignite a different discussion if you're that upset by these comments.you know,instead of complaining about our complaining. at least we're complaining about the story,you on the other hand are taking it to meta-levels.
>it's very discouraging and we don't need your negative comments
there's no "we" here.if people are complaining is because they dont agree with the direction this comic is taking. you're welcome to express your own thoughts about it,but don't get upset when the opinion of the majority is different than yours.
>so just leave and keep your opinion to yourselves
>wahhhh,stop posting opinions I don't agree with!!!
how about no? if you're so triggered by our opinions,maybe you're the one who should leave.
>>
Why is No-rae so focused on the President... Also we still don't know why Seola doesn't seem to want to try confessing again. In fact there has been no mention of it whatsoever since it got interrupted.
>>
>>1940898
A yuri version of Kare Kano would be awesome. I like chase stories but I absolutely love stories after they are already together. Especially something like Cross Heart where you see them after they grow older as well.
>>
>>1940906
The problem is that yuri is a really small niche, within a niche that is getting smaller and smaller. Producers want immediate profits and are not willing to invest in something that "could bring in high profits if we let it grow." When the bubble burst back in the 1990's it destroyed any chance for "high risk investments."
>>
>>1940731
Ssamba made a comment on chapter 50 saying it's half of 100 chapters, so everyone's assuming that.
>>
File: isshe.png (170 KB, 574x361) Image search: [Google]
isshe.png
170 KB, 574x361
I think I would have liked this development better if Yoon Ina were a Chekov's gun. For example, she could be an acquaintance of Seol-a's family who had been previously name-dropped and played a bit part in a couple scenes. Like that she'd be less of a wedge, and it would be more fun to discover her unexpected true personality and some of her past.

Also, please if Seol-a could just be a bit more confrontational in her jealousy.
>>
Damn, skimming the comments here is pretty hilarious. I haven't read this since I don't even remember when - wasn't one character visiting her parents in one chapter?
Can someone please tell me what happened since then? I would read it myself but I'm pretty fucking lazy.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-21-99h59m59s59.png (135 KB, 366x356) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-21-99h59m59s59.png
135 KB, 366x356
>>1940982
Well, one girl started to say something, then paused to think. Then it cut to the other girl looking at her expectantly. That's basically what we're looking at currently.

So they're kind of at a stand-off right now. It's been zooming in gradually and I can't tell 100% but I think the girl in frame is actually slowly chewing? which could mean they're at a restaurant. It's hard to tell since the background is a little sparse.

Anyway, check back in next Christmas! Ssamba will surely deliver.
>>
>>1940902
Like how you or another keeps saying how it's too slow to your liking? We get it, this is slow-paced and frankly i just don't get why people are still surprised to see that there are no actual development in their romantic relationship every chapter. but i certainly don't mind if that's your or everyone's opinion (it's a fact this story is slower than other yuri story out there). It is, however, tiring that that's all i read about here.
Do you understand where I'm coming from instead of mocking me? If not, ignore me.
>>
>>1940794
I've no doubt that we will actually see them as a couple by chapter 95? Didn't sasameki do this too?

Also i think seol-a held back her confession because she thinks she was being too hasty. Idk but it would be nice to see more of no-rae's inner thoughts (the last one was in ch 35 or something).
The way she's suddenly looked up to the president feels familiar to me, personally.
>>
>>1941097
again,you're free to initiate different discussions if you don't like the current ones. trying to act as a self-imposed mod week after week won't change people's posts nor is welcome.
>but i certainly don't mind if that's your or everyone's opinion
but the thing is,you do. you get triggered by opinions different from yours,otherwise you'd just learn to ignore us and instead of trying to mod our comments you'd engage with the people commenting that are still enjoying the manhwa . but you don't. instead of talking about the story you keep bitching about the comments on the thread.
>It is, however, tiring that that's all i read about here.
have you tried other communities? perhaps anonymous image boards are not meant for you. again,if the thread contents are too tiring for you,try closing this tab and join different communities,like facebook or tumblr. not even trying to be snarky,but I think it'd be easier to join websites with a similar line of thought to you,than trying to moderate the posts of 90 percent of the anons here.
>>1941101
>but didn't Sasameko koto end up being dragged as fuck as well? and at the end there wasn't even a kiss between the mcs. I sincerely hope that's not the case with ff. I think I'd throw a fit if after all this shit we only get a lukewarm confession and a hand holding.
>>
>>1941141
kek,I don't know why I greentexted my response to >>1941101
>>
I'm happy to see 56 is out:

http://imgur.com/a/kNjJ9
>>
>>1941141
Yes, a shitfit is warranted if there is no kiss. I would frankly be surprised if they don't eventually have sex. Tiptoeing around or ignoring sex is not in line with the story's tone, or the characters.
>>
>>1941164
No-rae, what are you at?
>>
At least someone in this manhwa has a fucking gay-dar...
>>
For me it's not a matter of slow pacing. I was fine with that. What I don't like is non sense arcs where absolutely nothing happens, there is no character progression and instead we get new secondary characters and back stories that we don't care about. The boss arc is a good example. We don't see Norae's point of view and that makes the storing boring and not interesting to me. As someone metioned it feels like Ssamba doesn't now how to progress with Seola and Norae's relationship. You don't always need side characters to make a relationship progress. FF had charm before, but I don't feel that way anymore.
>>
>>1941141
yeah sasameki did get dragged for a long time although i enjoyed it. there was a kiss in ch 52 which is like the second to the last chapter lol i feel like FF will do the same. but i'm hoping ssamba at least will show us their arc as a couple.
back then i remember waiting for the chapters even longer than i have to wait for this manhwa. actually agonizing to follow that as well as girlfriends primarily because of translations and editing. but that's off topic now sorry
>>
>>1941246
yeah, and i also pointed out that i hope ssamba will show us no-rae's thoughts this time. i am always dreading her next hiatus because i don't wanna be stuck here with the pres with no progression whatsoever.
>>
>>1940688
>Lily Fever
All I found is "Asshole.fever.Lily.Love.Juicy.ass"
>>
>>1941405
>Lily fever
There's a thread...
>>
>>1940743
I can see it. While it was interesting at first to get to know the other characters, they're now being used as speedbumps with no good reason.

Also, why the hell hasn't Seol-a confessed to No-rae yet? Surely she has realized the ex is pretty much out of the picture, and the pic in the OP is more than enough not-so-subtle flirting to confirm confession time is go. It's not like they don't live right next to each other or anything.

While I find the boss more compelling than the ex, I don't think we need into the backstory of every character. The chapter could have ended her involvement at "Those two cuties" and then actually had some real interaction between Seol-a and No-rae.
>>
>>1940854
I agree with this so much. It's part of the reason I liked Sakura Trick a lot- first episode is over? BAM they're a thing now, perhaps not with exact labels but now it isn't the same will they or won't they bs story.
>>
>>1941141
Yeah, pretty much this. If you want a hugbox, Facebook and tumblr are more than willing to accommodate. You can't mod people's opinions.
>>
No-rae's face when she sees Seol-a is kind of adorable.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.