[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The best thing which exists it is Yuri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: Yuri.jpg (12 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
Yuri.jpg
12 KB, 220x229
The best thing which exists it is Yuri
>>
>>1908515
>220x229
what is this? yuri for lesbian ants?
>>
I thought it was crushing your enemies, seeing them driven before you and hearing the lamentation of their women, but yuri has to be a close second.
>>
>>1908526
>>Not carefully converting your enemys into your sex slaves by manipulating their feelings for you into tsunderes or yandere lusting after you.
Anon, you need to start thinking long term.
>>
>>1908523
>Do ants have gender?
>Yes. Almost all of the ants that you see are sterile females. In general, an ant colony has one queen, who gives birth to hundreds or thousands or even millions of offspring, most of which are non-reproducing females.

O-oh my
>>
>>1908526
>you will never be a petite virgin chained to the crude throne of a rugged lesbian warlord and used without pretext to serve her every whim
;_;
>>
>>1908568
secondary fun fact, ants might be self aware according to a biology (zoology?) study in which they were able to recognize their own reflection and act accordingly. (forgive me for not having the link on hand)
this would make them more aware than animals like dogs or cows.

Which means in the crowded tunnels beneath the ant hill when the younger ants are forced beneath their elders, they are well aware of the fact that they're being taken advantage of by their onee-samas.
>>
>>1908610
Plus there's those honey ants which literally feed their sisters by being licked by them.
>>
>>1908576
Why live?
>>
>>1908526
This.

Battle is the true greatest pleasure a life can enjoy.

>>1908529
Away with you.
>>
>>1908568
>>1908610
>>1908707
I need to take a break from /u/.
>>
>>1908515
I've tried to quit yuri, I didn't make it far. How long have you been without yuri?
>>
>>1908753
But why?
>>
>>1908770
Not him, but when I go to /u/ the least I expect is leaning about ant society.
>>
>>1908773
Shouldn't you be happy about that then?
>>
I came to this thread for the alluring OP image.

I stayed for lesbian ants. Bless /u/.
>>
>>1908610
Like Elephants?

>>1908707
We... are going to have ant schoolgirl yuri now aren't we? Well I've seen single celled yuri so yeah...

>>1908526
I love that show.(P.S. you will now reread that in Gir's voice)

>>1908515
In all it's heavenly forms.
>>
>>1908610
>this would make them more aware than animals like dogs or cows.

Dogs don't freak out at their reflections though.
>>
Reposting

>It may be better than expected, since ants and wasps have a sex determination system that makes it very easy for yuri-only societies to evolve - they can decide on the sex of their offspring, since males and haploid and females aren't, and many of them produce males only very rarely. Their ability to produce males without mating also makes them greatly predisposed towards gaining the ability to produce females without mating, which has led to the near-complete absence of males in some populations (parasitoid wasps in particular seem to lose males all the time, but it has happened in ants as well).

>There's even an ant, Pristomyrmex punctatus, that has largely eliminated both queens and males in favor of an age-related division of labor, where younger ants stay within the nest to produce new workers by parthenogenesis and their elder sisters protect them from intruders and secure food for the nest - so if our world was dominated by these ants, you'd be living as a petite, sheltered girl who wakes up every morning and goes to bed every night in the loving embrace of her kind and elegant onee-sama. And since the younger ants are responsible for reproduction, your onee-sama could even kiss and suck on your still-developing breasts until you start lactating your sweet, delicious loli-milk for her to drink, or tease your maidenhood until you lay dozens of tiny ant-girl eggs - you would, of course, shyly lift your skirt and ask her to do the latter on a regular basis, hoping that some of your eggs would turn out to be fertile and that you'd be able to raise cute daughters with your beloved onee-sama.

>I'm very much hoping that the yuri-only populations of P. punctatus and Reticulitermes speratus (which is a termite and does have queens, but their colonies are very often founded by two queens and yuri-colonies do not produce males at all) will eventually develop into distinct species of their own.
>>
File: 33708921_p0.png (511 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
33708921_p0.png
511 KB, 1000x1000
>>1908610
Ants and wasps also can't process solid food (their digestive system has a "basket" that excludes large particles, and in any case they lack the proteolytic enzymes to do so), so they need to rely on their larvae to digest their prey and feed the colony back through their salivary secretions. In fact that's possibly a major reason they managed to develop eusociality, so you could even say that ants are an entire group that evolved around age gap yuri and prolonged kissing sessions between blood-related sisters.

Even ant predators are especially suited for yuri: Feather-legged assassin bugs, for example, use a sugary secretion to lure unsuspecting ants within their reach, so an ant assassin girl would be a charming onee-sama who is really popular among younger girls and exceptionally good at cooking pastries, using her elegance and sweet tongue to hide her true nature as a lesbian lolicon who "preys" on her admirers (lycaenid caterpillars do something similar, and Pixiv even has yuri about that). Not even the reproductives are safe from being seduced away, since Aphilanthops wasps wait for nuptial flights to steal away virgin queens straight from the doors of their nests, and even have a body segment modified specifically for carrying (and possibly molesting?) ants.

Aphilantops is also closely related to the beewolves, another predatory genus that specializes in capturing worker bees and teasing them until they start drooling honey.
>>
>>1908830
You're not supposed to bring your goggles to biology class anon.
>>
At least cute and timid hungry caterpillars are still innocent.

Don't you fucking dare make a lewd onee-sama comparison to butterflies.
>>
File: No_5070.jpg (1024 KB, 1551x1122) Image search: [Google]
No_5070.jpg
1024 KB, 1551x1122
There's also yuri of Japanese honeybees defending their colony against the Asian giant hornet, so predator/prey interactions definitely have a lot of yuri potential!

>>1908818
Oh yes, I'm still looking forward to Reticulitermes yuri. I really like how the female/female couples are the fastest to settle even though the group who did that study expected them to wait for males and maximize their reproductive success, since it's a mystery that can only be explained by the perfection of yuri (another such mystery is why the file shell Acesta improves the growth of its host despite all factors predicting a parasitic relationship, but Acesta exclusively targets female hosts so it's clear that what is thought to be "oophagy" is in fact the bivalve girl pleasuring her tubeworm onee-sama).
>>
File: 40.jpg (67 KB, 768x800) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
67 KB, 768x800
Highest resolution I could find
>>
>>1908830
I know you're anon but I think at this point I recognise your posts and I just want to convey how much you enhance this board by being here.
>>
>>1908845
Your big yuri development in caterpillars and butterflies is going to be Wolbachia, a bacteria which:
>can kill off males in the womb
>can alter the sex of developing males to females
>can cause females to reproduce by parthenogenesis without males
>>
>>1908873
>Wolbachia

I looked it up and holy shit they're literally /u/ in parasitic bacteria form.
>>
>>1908889
The saddest part is that humans also have a parasite that skews birth rates, but towards sons instead of daughters.

Clearly we need to engineer a variant of Toxoplasma to ensure that only females are born.
>>
>>1908889
>implying /u/ isn't already a parasite
>>
>>1908830
Beautiful.
>>
>>1908895
What...is that even supposed to mean?
>>
>>1908810
Dogs can't recognize reflections period.
>>
I..I just cant browse /an/ with the same eyes anymore...

thanks /u/
>>
This thread has changed my life.
Thank you all very much, you are the best onee-samas an imouto could have.
I love /u/ all.
>>
>>1909029
The funny thing is that threads like these aren't even rare in /u/'s history. Every now and then bug anon decides to dole out wisdom and we all listen eagerly.
>>
File: 1412500614786-2.jpg (60 KB, 625x885) Image search: [Google]
1412500614786-2.jpg
60 KB, 625x885
>>1908515
AMEN.
>>
>>1908830
>and Pixiv even has yuri about that

WHERE
>>
>>1908848
This artist is pretty good to make them look like actual bees, even if they have human bodies. I can see a group of bees doing that.
>>
>>1909199
>I can see a group of bees doing that.
Thing is, they actually DO that.
A giant hornet is considerably bigger than a honeybee, but honeybees somehow know they have a higher tolerance for temperatures than a gian hornet. So they COVER IT IN BEES and start vibrating or something. The resultant heat kills the hornet, but not the bees.
>>
>>1909225
>I think they fly in a ball around it, actually?
no they hug until it dies of heat.
>>
>>1909235
>large yellow hornet delinquent thinks the preppy all girls school will be a push over
>comes in strutting her stuff thinking everyone will fall to her strength
>suddenly gets surrounded and overtaken as all the young christian lesbians starts grabbing all over her
>too flustered to fight back
>slowly falls victim to their advances and becomes a slobbering mess
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.