[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nanoha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 128
Previous thread >>1862744
>>
>>1886775
What would Feito-mama think about this incest
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1886778
She'd be royally pissed at not being invited.
>>
>>1886778

>>1882344
>>
File: 52231906_p0.png (3 MB, 6000x2750) Image search: [Google]
52231906_p0.png
3 MB, 6000x2750
>>1886781
larger
>>
>>1886831
How is crack shipping against the rules
>>
>>1886851
It's time to take your pills crack-kun.
>>
>>1886833
>>1886861
Don't indulge him. The thread just ends up with orphaned posts that look like schizophrenic rants once his are purged.
>>
Stop feeding the troll, guys. This is a Nanoha thread, not an "Argue with some asshole about 4chan drama" thread.
>>
>>1886873
Don't forget to report as well.
>>
>>1886872
>archive syncing
I don't know what that is
>>
So what's a good starting point for someone that wants to get in the series?
>>
>>1886878
The movies

Or you can watch the anime but it has less quality but more content
>>
Looks like that infograph got caught in the crossfire. Could someone repost it?
>>
File: 1444451460966.png (2 MB, 1400x2889) Image search: [Google]
1444451460966.png
2 MB, 1400x2889
>>1886886
>>
>>1886878
Either the 1st movie and then the second series ("Nanoha A's"), or the first two serieses one after another. Most people recommend the first route, I recommend the second, if you have more patience and don't have just fleeting interest.

Watching just the second movie and not the second series is very unrecommended, it just doesn't work much on its own and you will miss the main point of interest in the franchise (teh second sesason is best of it probably).
>>
File: 02.png (716 KB, 829x1200) Image search: [Google]
02.png
716 KB, 829x1200
I wonder if I should take lesson and start throwing autistic fits because doujins tend to portray Fate as a comedy-relief borderline-psycho airhead. I would have so much fuel for that.

Somehow fanon Fate differs from the actual character in the non-fanfic sphere a lot, I really hope the canon authors won't start to get influenced by that.
>>
>>1886896
Fate is too serious they need to tone it down to fit a SoL setting
>>
File: oniichan.png (410 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
oniichan.png
410 KB, 853x480
>>1886906
>serious
But that's half of her appeal. Although she has moments even in the canon (they key is moderation I guess).
>>
>>1886878
I would say watch both movies first, and if you like what you see you can expand upon the second movie by watching the second animated series (Nanoha A's), or follow directly to StrikerS. I would not recommend watching the first series unless you don't have anything else from the franchise to watch, or if for some reason you can't watch the first movie.

>>1886896
Fate is usually calm and rational, but now that she has a stable family life she tends to overreact (a lot) under certain domestic circumstances. We have seen this some times already in some of the old drama cds, the movies commentary tracks, a couple of scenes of Vivid, and Nanoha A la carte and Vivid life (not counting Innocent since it's a different canon). If I remember correctly what you posted isn't a doujin either, it should be from either Vivid life or Nanoha a la carte. You can say the cool and moe character of Fate is now is being used more as comedic relief than in previous instances of the series, and I personally don't care much since most other characters are receiving a similar treatment in these less serious installments of the franchise, it's necessary to have a more lighthearted setting, and you can easily say that these new sides characters are showing after StrikerS have always been part of their personalities that they weren't able to express due to always being involved in serious conflicts in the previous series.

TL;DR: >>1886906
>>
>>1887092
Nanoha's head is small as fuck
>>
File: Sweetest Love_Extras_10.jpg (137 KB, 1000x748) Image search: [Google]
Sweetest Love_Extras_10.jpg
137 KB, 1000x748
>>1887113
They tried using a weird perspective, but the result doesn't look very good.
>>
>>1887113
Or maybe everyone else has a big head.
>>
>>1887092
>Vivid life or Nanoha a la carte
Those are still non-canon. Vivid Life is a comedy/parody, so it is a bit far fetched to consider everything there as regular canon stuff. A la carte is officially published anthology, but it still is an anthology of selected doujins, so I don't think the publication gave all of the elements a stamp of approval suddenly.
>>
>>1886778
it's not really incest at all because lesbians can't have children
>>
>>1887341
I'd assume Vivid Life is more or less broad strokes canon, but A la carte is almost certainly not canon.
>>
>>1887359
I must not be the only one who has fantasizes about that being possible in the Magitech world.

Who knows what can a Starlight Breaker of adult Nanoha do to a woman in reproductive age. For some reason, she only uses it on little girls!
>>
File: 049.png (113 KB, 722x1024) Image search: [Google]
049.png
113 KB, 722x1024
>>1887341
>I don't think the publication gave all of the elements a stamp of approval suddenly.
Why wouldn't they? Both Vivid Life and MSLN A la carte series are meant to be taken as a less serious installment of the franchise for the sake of comedy, but both are written as stories that take place in the canon continuity, that's easy to see, and with the clear effort of keeping everything consistent in the main Nanohaverse, and with some more serious chapters that expand or fill voids in the main continuity.

As you said both are officially published, so as long as it's not specifically stated in either of those works or by the owner of the rights of the series that they take place outside of the main continuity (which is something that happens for some other series), it should be taken as canon in the context of the main Nanohaverse, otherwise you will have to take these installments of the franchise as canon only as a fifth (or sixth, I lost count) new continuity in the Nanohaverse.

>it still is an anthology of selected doujins
The moment they're published officially by the owner of the rights they are not doujin anymore, they become manga, a doujin by definition is a non official manga. Also to correct you, none of the chapters in Nanoha A la carte were published as doujin before, they were works made specifically for the Nanoha A la carte books, the only difference is that they were made by more than one author, and some of them have only worked on doujin before.
>>
>>1887395
Well, your argumentation is not completely without merit, but I judge it by the content, and that suggests that the stories are allowed to do their own non-canon stuff for the sake of comedy.
>>
File: 050.png (120 KB, 722x1024) Image search: [Google]
050.png
120 KB, 722x1024
>>1887406
A new installment of a franchise making their take in a different genre doesn't make it any less canon, this is something that happens often in big franchises if you think about it, like the Vivid manga isn't any less canon than Force for being almost exclusively a SoL sports manga, or for having characters with some different personality traits, Lutecia being a glaring example. Same applies to other stuff like Innocent or the PSP games, they're still canon even if they're something completely different, but at least in the case of Innocent it's stated that that story takes place in a different continuity (which doesn't mean it isn't canon, to clarify).
>>
>>1887406
>I judge it by the content, and that suggests that the stories are allowed to do their own non-canon stuff for the sake of comedy.
Of the translated stuff I don't remember reading anything that conflicts with canon really
This may be a first for Nanoha actually, in the long run there are a good amount of contradictions in the series.
>>
>>1887423
>which doesn't mean it isn't canon

....if it takes place in a different continuity, that means it didn't canonically happen in the normal continuity. Which makes it non-canon to the rest of the franchise.

That's kind of how alternate continuities work?
>>
>>1887443
Yeah, that's how it works.

It makes Innocent canon in their own continuity, but not part of the main continuity, unless we start considering the multiverse theory in Nanoha that started with the PSP games, but I'd rather not open that can of worms.
>>
File: 50610375_p2.jpg (293 KB, 602x850) Image search: [Google]
50610375_p2.jpg
293 KB, 602x850
>>
>>1887469
We need scans of this doujinshi.
>>
>>1887423
Ah, translating anon, your efforts with Vivid Life are very appreaciated we'd like more
>>
File: 05.png (943 KB, 2100x3000) Image search: [Google]
05.png
943 KB, 2100x3000
>>1887423
Ask yourself - would little-girl Fate really say/write this (the underwear stuff on page 06 I mean)? In a comedic doujin that isn't supposed to be taken seriously, okay. In bona fide canon (as in stuff that actually happens in her life), that is way to much at odds with her canon character, don't you think?
Also it is obviously a comedy cliche ("are you wearing them right now?"), again a reason why it shouldn't be taken as a sign of her character.

I'm actually not sure if this doujin was also released this way officially, but it illustrates the general problem of these parody stories.
>>
File: 06.png (838 KB, 2108x3000) Image search: [Google]
06.png
838 KB, 2108x3000
( the second page)
>>
File: Retrospect_03.jpg (469 KB, 691x1023) Image search: [Google]
Retrospect_03.jpg
469 KB, 691x1023
>>1887526
>that is way to much at odds with her canon character
That's not necessarily out of character, I think it's more in character than you realize, we see Fate wearing sexy lingerie around Nanoha at a young age, she must've gotten that idea from someone.

Anyways, what you posted is not part of Vivid Life or MSLN A la Carte as far as I know, I recognize the art style as MekiMekis, but their chapter of A la Carte was one about Nanoha and Fate going to Vivio's school for class inspection day.

>I'm actually not sure if this doujin was also released this way officially, but it illustrates the general problem of these parody stories.
It's not really a problem, and you shouldn't be surprised, a lot of all ages doujin are in character and follow the canon, for Nanoha and for many series.
>>
>>1887540
>a lot of all ages doujin are in character and follow the canon, for Nanoha and for many series

You don't get me. The non-canonicness is not just in big blatant things like ReinForce I is alive etc, it is also in these subtle changes of character that can't be disproved completely disproved by comparing with the primary material, in the same way one can't really prove UFO doesn't exist.

>we see Fate wearing sexy lingerie around Nanoha at a young age
Hmm, what exactly do you refer to, here? I don't recall anything like that (prior to StrikerS), wasn't it something in a doujin, too?
>>
File: 1427163098244.jpg (155 KB, 794x1024) Image search: [Google]
1427163098244.jpg
155 KB, 794x1024
>>1887548
>subtle changes of character that can't be disproved completely disproved
I don't see the point in disproving a doujin. You can say a doujin is poorly written or out of character if you don't agree with the portrayal of its characters or the series it's based on.

mm, what exactly do you refer to, here? I don't recall anything like that (prior to StrikerS), wasn't it something in a doujin, too?
It was like that starting with StrikerS at least, or before that if you count official artworks. You were the one mixing up doujin with official manga.
>>
>>1887558
At start of StrikerS they are more or less adults.

And artbooks, well, they are fanservice. Or do you think they cosplay like this with kids?
>>
>>1887567
>Or do you think they cosplay like this with kids?
I can see them doing way worse with Hayate as their friend.
>>
>>1887576
>I can see them doing way worse with Hayate as their friend.

But that's mainly fanon too. Hayate's fondness of costumes can be considered canon as far as Movie 2 sound stage goes, but that is pretty innocent.
Inb4 somebody comes considering the S1/S2/StrikerS omake comics canon. I've seen that happen.
>>
>>1887796
I think it started from the seiyuus, not sure. Either way it's not very relevant, it's just one of the small traits that got integrated into canon to open the room for more potential comedic scenarios.

>S1/S2/StrikerS omake comics
Those were just 4 koma web doujin made periodically by one guy and posted on its page, they weren't very good in my opinion, most pages were 3 panels traced from the anime and a fourth panel with a very predictable and repetitive punchline that was easy to see coming.
>>
>>1886775

Is there any good long slice of life fan fiction which follows their life as a married couple and family with their daughter?
>>
>>1887958
I remember several like that, but I haven't read fanfiction in 4 years or more, so I don't remember any specific titles.
>>
>>1887528

That's quite cute, really. >.<
I don't think I could see Fate asking that question, though whether she thinks it is another thing. Perhaps it was easier to convey what she wanted to say because she was writing a letter and not saying it outright. This enables her to not be so shy about it.

Having said that, Fate does wear a thong in the series so she should know a bit about revealing lingerie. XD
>>
Have there been any news about the new movie?

>>1888095
> >.<
>XD
Really?
>>
>>1888096

Nothing of note. XD :3 >.<
>>
>>1888096
Don't feed the idiot, they and their ilk have been shitting up assorted threads with their emoticons.

Probably children from Tumblr or forums.
>>
Bu--but emoticons are fun!

Plus isn't it more depressing that something so mundane bothers a person enough to where they need to comment on it.
>>
>>1888099
Go to the Love Live thread, there is a whiteknight there to defend your flustered fanny and "right" to emoticons. I will even be kind and link it since replies evidently are a foreign concept to you. >>1884241
>>
>>1888104
Is it against the rules? If it is, I have every "right" to them. ^.^
>>
Is it against the rules? If it's not, I have every "right" to them. ^.^

Yeah, that.
>>
>>1888095
>Fate does wear a thong in the series
Oh, so that's what the other anon was getting at. Yeah, the weird pervy things in the original series, heh. I think it was more of an animation quirk though, the design itself is more modest.
>>
>>1888110

I guess it depends on the scene.
>>
>>1888110
>>1888113
So, do you suppose Precia sexually abused Fate, beyond the whipping and such we see onscreen?
>>
>>1888113
Yeah, that's what I meant. The character design itself supposedly has a covered-ass pantsu, but those dirty animator slobs had a "fun" drawing the individual scenes, or something trigger :D
>>
>>1888114

Nah, Precia was insane and abused Fate because she was too different from Alicia. There may have been more abuse off screen, but not of the sexual variety.

I hope not, anyways.
>>
>>1888113
DAYUM
>>
>>1888114
Precia ain't Ragyo.
>>
Recommend me Nanoha fanfics!
>>
File: 1246313588692.jpg (136 KB, 500x590) Image search: [Google]
1246313588692.jpg
136 KB, 500x590
>>
>>1888118
I'm pretty sure that dressing a child up in that get-up and forcing her to essential do BDSM already counts as sexual abuse.
>>
>>1888974
Same anon from before here, does Game Theory have /u/ it was the most interesting looking one I could find

Also you people are really cruel for not responding for 5 whole days
>>
>>1893045
No one's here anon.
There might be someone who knows some good ones eventually, but I don't.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>1893045
Not sure, I think it's supposed to have some minor side NanoFate, I only read a couple of chapters and got bored.

About recommendations, it depends on what genre you want to read. If you like fluff here's a random one that I remember being a fun read:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5511926/1/Parental-Love

There are also a lot of good AU Nanoha fanfics, if you're into fantasy too the ones translated in nanofate.us are nice, The Legend of the Sword of the Day and the Sword of the Night is my personal favorite, though I know this kind of story is not for everyone.
>>
http://exhentai.org/g/866526/bde1ad9a8a/
>>
>>1892052
Fate dressed like that because she wanted to move faster.
Presea didn't force her
>>
>>1899676
I'm pretty sure there are equally aerodynamic clothes that don't make you constantly flash your ass.
>>
>>1899678
Even in real life running clothes are lewd as fuck
>>
>>1893045
>Also you people are really cruel for not responding for 5 whole days
I would like to recommend you some fics but about 90% of them are in spanish
>>1893156
is The Legend of the Sword of the Day and the Sword of the Night 100% translated? it's been a while since I went to nanofate.us
The Legend of the Sword of the Day and the Sword of the Night is amazing and das resultat saft alles is pretty good too, both fics are worth reading
>>
>>1899688
Or swimsuits. Or anything aerodynamic.
>>
>>1899876
>is The Legend of the Sword of the Day and the Sword of the Night 100% translated?
Yeah, one of the best things I've read.
http://nanofate.us/sword
>>
Innocents scanlation has started up.

http://aritedrop.blogspot.fi/2015/10/nanoha-innocents-chapter-1.html?
>>
>>1899688
you're lewd as fuck
>>
>>1899988
nice, now more people will be able to enjoy this magnificent story
I have the original version (spanish) in pdf, if anyone wants I can share the link
>>
File: 016.png (2 MB, 1129x1600) Image search: [Google]
016.png
2 MB, 1129x1600
>>1900186
gay
>>
File: 06.jpg (4 MB, 2071x2993) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
4 MB, 2071x2993
>>1900186
So the original Nanoha Innoncent is complete, and this is the new sequel? I wasn't aware of that.
>>
>>1900411
Scans of the pages get posted all the time, people just don't distinguish between Innocent and InnocentS much.
>>
>>1900266
Is that Subaru and Teana?

I wish they got more love but everyone's so obssesive with NanoFate
>>
It's Teana after she fails her spot check and thinks Subaru is a guy.
>>
File: 1434837815455.gif (981 KB, 416x234) Image search: [Google]
1434837815455.gif
981 KB, 416x234
>>1900220
I want
>>
>>1900478
Can I eat your pussy please?
>>
File: 1391366170730.png (63 KB, 328x551) Image search: [Google]
1391366170730.png
63 KB, 328x551
>>1900478
The Legend of the Sword of the Day and the Sword of the Night
http://a.pomf.cat/qditei.pdf
>>
>>1900576
>1066 pages
Wow. It certainly did feel long when I read it the first time, but even though this book is fantastic and one of the best things I have read for certain, I'll now have to think twice before thinking about rereading it.
>>
>>1900583
it took me almost 2 weeks to finish it, mainly because i didn't want it to end, maybe i'll reread it again the next year
>>
>>1893045

You're in luck, friend, as I consider myself to be an expert on Nanoha fanfic.

The first thing you have to consider when searching for fics is that a massive amount of them are AU OOC stuff. I'm talking a majority here. If you sort by favourites on FF.net most of the top options will be stories that are simple and barely resemble the characters you know and love outside of name/looks. For example, Satoshi is probably the most popular NanoFate writer but their stories are loaded with weird shit like Fate being an avid gamer or super sexy confident vampire bitch. They also get uncomfortably perverted such as Nanoha's desire to become a pole dancer or her inability to find wrong in doing a topless photoshoot. There are also weird stories that get insanely violent and turn Fate or Nanoha into murder machines. I suggest touching Nanoha AUs last. There's a lot of good stuff in there, but a lot of it can only be appreciated after being indoctrinated into the crazy Nanoha fanfiction fandom. When you do get into AUs look up the one on AO3 about Subaru buying a car and Teana teaching her how to drive stick. It's fantastic.

That said, after a lot of consideration I can easily call Friends With Benefits by nissanity my favourite NanoFate story. It is fun, sexy, in-character, and deals with a lot of concepts that are regularly brought up in Nanoha discussions. The sequel, Unbreakable, has the promise of being even better but it updates fairly infrequently. I also really enjoyed When I Think of Flying. Those are good places to start.
>>
>>1900652
>The first thing you have to consider when searching for fics is that a massive amount of them are AU OOC stuff. I'm talking a majority here. If you sort by favourites on FF.net most of the top options will be stories that are simple and barely resemble the characters you know and love outside of name/looks

Yeah one of the first ones is futa, it's kinda funny, I'll look onto those ones you recommended

>>1900576
>>1900583

Holy shit that's long,I don't know if I'm ready for this

Anyways just finished Game Theory. almost no yuri but there's a lot of friendship going on and the fic is fun
>>
>>1893045

(Con't)

There are a lot of common themes that you will get used to seeing in Nanoha fics. Fate getting injured on a mission, Nanoha dealing with the regular absence of Fate while she's on missions, Fate feeling inadequate for Nanoha's affections. Lots of stuff dealing with Fate and the possible repercussions of the stuff introduced in StrikerS. I suggest looking for concepts that make sense, but nobody really likes to bother with. A great one for this is Whipped, a story that deals with Fate's crippled emotional state due to the abuse she received as a child. It isn't perfect, but it's a fanfic. Don't expect high literature in your NanoFate, most of it is the standard fanfic kind of stuff.

Expect a lot of weird shit. One of the most popular stories on FF.net is about futa!Fate and single mother Nanoha falling in love. It honestly isn't that bad but it's strange. Speaking of single mothers, be prepared for a lot of Yuuno. The poor guy is constantly used as a plot device and is poorly and unfairly treated like the villain in a whole whack of stories. He is not a bad guy in the show, but ffauthors like to take it out on him since he was a possible love interest in the first season. Yuuno in a lot of these fics WILL make you mad, but always try to remember he isn't in character very often (this is an area where I will give Satoshi a lot of credit, they use him very well in AUs and he's believable). If you ever need to cleanse the fan fiction Yuuno hate there's an unintentionally funny story out there where Fate gets Nanoha to cheat on him before their wedding and in the end Fate steals the bride. I can't remember the title but it's funny in how terrible it is to the ferret.

Speaking of the ferret, you'll also encounter quite a bit of gayngst. I figure that's expected. Also, don't expect much in-universe married couple fun stuff, fanfiction authors don't seem too interested in that for some reason. Part of why Friends With Benefits is so great.
>>
>>1893045

(con't)

So, good luck! If you have any questions I'll try to get to them quick. Post them here.

>>1893156

I will always remember this story for the really fucking weird chapter in the middle. The one with Fate and Shiro Takamachi living a horror movie with ghosts and an old house and stuff. Solid story, but that was right outta nowhere.

>>1899876

This is another thing, Nanoha has a HUGE Spanish following so it helps if you can read it. I can't and I regret missing out on good stories every day because of it.
>>
>>1900652
>Friends With Benefits
I remember that one, I only read one chapter and a half of that fic when it got uploaded IIRC, I think it was well written, but the characters were a bit off and the premise was pretty dumb TBH which was what made me drop it. The story was set near the events of Vivid but author dropped everything about Nanoha and Fate's romantic relationship to that point to make yet another "get together" scenario. If the main plot of the story was to make Nanoha and Fate to indulge into their sexual urges it would have been better to do so during their teens when all their hormones were kicking in and they were still a young and inexperienced couple, or maybe even before they got together, instead of doing so when they're a married couple that has been raising their daughter for 5 years and have been in a relationship for longer.

I was just re checking the first chapter and it doesn't look bad, so if anyone can go past the premise this may be a fun thing to read.
>>
>>1900699

I think that was the point though. It really doesn't make sense for all of this to be happening now rather than five to eight years earlier. Hayate sort of comments on it and Fate even makes some sort of weak explanation for it. It's all a big joke about the whole "best friends" thing that infects the cannon. They aren't solidly completely 100% confirmed and the author plays with that.

That also becomes a sort of plot point near the end when Nanoha realizes they've basically been together this entire time anyways and the sex did nothing to change that.
>>
>>1900721
>They aren't solidly completely 100% confirmed and the author plays with that.
They stopped playing with that by StrikerS, they are a confirmed couple after that and one of the few actually married yuri couples, one with their own daughter no less.
>>
>>1900725
>>1900726

Aw, here it goes.

I shouldn't have even brought it up.
>>
>>1900728
I'm sorry, it's compulsive.
>>
>>1900699
>>1900721
Yeah, pretty sure they were fucking like bunnies at the age of 12 in the series, even in the A's drama cds you could feel some of their sexual tension.
>>
>>1900734
I don't know if I can ever get over the fact that the only chance they will ever have to fuck on screen and Nana didn't will it.
>>
Yukarin will retire before they fuck onscreen
>>
>>1900725
We should just put that, a list of recommended fics, and the order of the mangas in every OP.

>>1900738
I would like to say we should wait for Movie 3 for a chance to see that, but with the lack of news in 2 years I'm losing hope. There aren't even Blu-rays announced for the Vivid anime yet.
>>
>>1900743
I meant Cross Ange.
>>
>>1900744
Now I get it.

Still that doesn't excuse you for watching Cross Ange in the first place.
>>
>>1900738

From what I understand, Nana did will it but Fukuda screwed the pooch. Some anon here one time said that "the faggot" was admittedly added at the very last second and the pitch completely changed as it was animated. It can be extrapolated from the way it was worded that Nana was originally supposed to end up with her IRL girlfriend Yukarin in the show.

I hope that Movie 3, if it happens, features a kiss to make up for it.
>>
>>1900747
Well it's not like I finished it. But at least it has real lesbians.
>>
>>1900748
And I read elsewhere that Nana actually requested that the romantic subplot be given more priority. Even among everything I've read I've still never gotten the impression that Hilda was endgame in any version of the show.
>>
>>1900664
thank you anon for the recs
I feel like reading friends with benefits because it sounds very interesting but right now i'm busy with rabu raibu so i'll have to put it on queue at the moment
yeah nanoha has a huge spanish fanbase one of the most popular authors is naymco but it's been a while since she wrote something, if you can speak spanish you should read her fics
>>
File: nanoha-senpai dameee.jpg (289 KB, 857x1200) Image search: [Google]
nanoha-senpai dameee.jpg
289 KB, 857x1200
>>
>>1900652
I was about to write a post very similar to this one.

As somebody who has trawled through the hellscape of FFN's MGLN archives, I firmly second When I Think Of Flying. The author has since gone on to write similarly excellent Korrasami on AO3, but never crossposted WITOF there. A pity, since it is really good.

Extrinsical is the one who does most of the weird 'then they turned evil and killed each other' fics. Their writing style is interesting, but often dips into purple prose.

Game Theory is the technically best fic in the English-speaking fandom.

deathcurse's subaru/teana stuff is my favourite amidst the scant pickings. The 1st story in their series is rough around the edges, but I enjoy how the sequels deal with Subaru and Teana's many emotional hangups. It's a pet peeve of mine when people rush characters together without thought for their nuances of character.

Friends With Benefits is a guilty pleasure of mine. I honestly forget how much fucking goes on in that fic, given that the first thing I remember when I think of it is Fate's perplexing inability to assemble Ikea furniture.

And...whoa, thanks for the rec; I'm the one who wrote the Subaru/Teana AU with the car. Sorry about all the spelling errors! I plan to update with more in-depth edits when I post the sequel.
>>
>>1900752
I am very interested to read this.
>>
>>1901799

I fucking loved your story. Thank you for writing it and thank you especially for writing a TeaBuru story. We need more of those. As someone who feels nostalgic for manual transmissions and has a fetish for toned stomachs you hit my buttons.

I started writing one about Teana wanting to go further with her best friend by being jealous of the love Nanoha and Fate share with each other. Teana leaves on missions too but nobody ever seems to write about how that effects Subaru or her, they only go for the NanoFate. It never really went anywhere; I got three thousand words in and just sort of stopped. It was going to be a romantic comedy with a serious side since I enjoy writing those. Maybe I'll go back to it one day. I'm the "author" who wrote the Dr. Seuss Cross Ange fic and a couple of Miku/Luka fics if you read any of that stuff.

I'm very happy to hear there's a sequel coming and I can't wait to read it!
>>
>>1887395
>>1887423

Ah, I miss that time when aRon was translating that. That was a good deed from him.
>>
>>1901875
>TeaBuru
This must not be allowed to become a thing.
>>
>>1902334

Nigga, that's been a thing for a while.
>>
>>1902347
He probably meant just the shortform used, which does sound a bit bad to me too.

Subaru having her mighty combat cyborg firefighter dyke way with Teana and/or Teana tsundoing Subaru is a-ok of course.
>>
Some spoilers for the latest Innocent:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4125019202
>>
>>1902445
Why is loliSubaru not wearing shorts?
>>
>>1902445
>http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4125019202
Hmmm, I guess it isn't canon universe Einhart and Vivio then, given the barrier jacket (hah, skintight suit considered too lewd for a 10yo - agreed - and too unfitting without Sankt Kaiser's imperial class destroyer rack?).

Now I a am curious what will they come up with for Moehart. Her Heidi gettup is probably passable but now it would be a bit of a letdown.
>>
>>1902636
To fool girls uncertain about their sexual orientation.
I like it
>>
>>1902639
>implying she wont use her Saint's armor when the duel gets serious
>>
>>1902661
You haven't even seen my final form yet! :boobs growing:
>>
File: 1445963492530.jpg (46 KB, 599x338) Image search: [Google]
1445963492530.jpg
46 KB, 599x338
>>1902639
>given the barrier jacket
It depends on a card, they can wear whatever they want.
>>
File: 1445963509131.jpg (53 KB, 247x732) Image search: [Google]
1445963509131.jpg
53 KB, 247x732
Syu is great.
>>
File: 1445009307054.jpg (101 KB, 723x650) Image search: [Google]
1445009307054.jpg
101 KB, 723x650
I think he likes to draw Ein.
>>
>>1902782
Those fingernails are way too long for a lesbian
>>
File: BxzSNjhCEAAVlQ6.jpg orig.jpg (342 KB, 600x3430) Image search: [Google]
BxzSNjhCEAAVlQ6.jpg orig.jpg
342 KB, 600x3430
https://twitter.com/nekotou/
>Cinderella Girls
>Love Live
>Madoka
>Yuuki Yuuna
>Yuru Yuri
Nekotoufu is a filthy yurifag. No wonder Vivid Life is so pink.
https://twitter.com/nekotou/status/512515588162215936
>>
>>1902837
She's still wet behind the ears. Adult transformation is not everything if there is an innocent little girl inside.
>>
>>1904799
Still ways to learn. Unless they are special battle hardened assault nails.
>>
File: matsuki_miyu.png (1 MB, 1755x1124) Image search: [Google]
matsuki_miyu.png
1 MB, 1755x1124
>>
>>1905458
The movies may have attempted to make her irrelevant, but I will never forget.

RIP.
>>
>>1904803
Oh god, those proper lesbian fingernails are so cool.
>>
File: capture.jpg (45 KB, 1020x345) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
45 KB, 1020x345
I find this kind of train of thought quite amusing.

Not that I don't ship NanaXYukarin
>>
Anybody got the links for vivid?
>>
>>1906435
Context? Or a link, if the thread hasn't died? I does seem pretty funny.
>>
>>1906435
Is that molesting thing true?
>>
>>1906435

>tfw Senpai noticed your seiyuu shipping post

I'm the top post there. I ship Yukarin/Nana so hard. Thanks Nanofate.

>>1906448

It's rumoured but very likely true.
>>
>>1906448
It's mentioned in Nana's autobiography, I believe, as one of the reasons she left for King Records eventually. She felt indebted because her old manager helped her out a lot, so it was a hard decision to make.

For someone with an unpleasant past like Nana's, she's quite a well-adjusted, if workaholic, adult. The daddy issues Kazanari Tsubasa have, for instance, are a lowkey parallel to her own desire for approval from her father. It's one of the traits that make her so admirable.
>>
>>1906451
I think everyone does it to some extend.

To be honest, I would love if they someday the announced that they are couple and living together. It would break the Japanese Idol/seiyu industry so hard that the fallout would last decades.

It would make Yukarin happy too, that's a nice bonus
>>
>>1906488

I would absolutely love that too but I don't think it would change the industry as much as it would ruin their careers. Maybe it would spark some gay acceptance talks in the fans but I get the feeling they would mostly just turn on them. Sad state of affairs over in Nippon, but I'm just a Canadian speculating on the possible ramifications of a ship between two real women being confirmed.

They should move to Canada and be my neighbors. The country'll welcome them and they could be my best friends/that cute couple that makes my kids ask me why they saw them kissing.
>>
>>1906524
Well, Nana could probably drop her seiyuu career for a mainstream music career tomorrow if she so wished. Being openly gay is less of a career's death sentence in that industry, even in Japan.
>>
>>1906524
The industry itself won't change, the Yakuza would make sure of it. But the ramifications of two of the biggest names in the idol/seiyu thing saying that they are not available to any men (idol/seiyu otaku) out there because they rather fuck each other would destroy a lot of the backbone of the industry.
>>
>>1906524
>>1906543
>>1906608
Yukarin at least is aware of, and has acknowledged, the huge fandom around shipping voice actors and actresses. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwJS3IQotko where she talks about the phenomenon.

Curious how the first person who came to her mind as a potential marriage partner is Nana, isn't it?
>>
>>1907037
Stop giving me hope for something we all know won't happen.
>>
File: 1446563690434.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446563690434.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>1907037
>Huh? Why does everyone look so confused?
Yukarin is so adorable trying to explain her fujoshi tendencies
>>
>>1907843
This one is the best https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRFYyXsTob0
>>
>>1907849
This one is the bestest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_VnH-Uuw88
>>
>>
Any news on the vivid BDs?
>>
File: 1447168692777.png (398 KB, 792x540) Image search: [Google]
1447168692777.png
398 KB, 792x540
>>1911176
No. I'll post here if something comes out.
>>
>>
File: 1447547887431.jpg (751 KB, 764x1052) Image search: [Google]
1447547887431.jpg
751 KB, 764x1052
>>
File: lol nanoha24.jpg (898 KB, 855x1200) Image search: [Google]
lol nanoha24.jpg
898 KB, 855x1200
Did we ever get scans of sm318's doujin?
>>
File: 1439774169078.jpg (124 KB, 717x1024) Image search: [Google]
1439774169078.jpg
124 KB, 717x1024
Signum belongs with Shamal.
>>
>>1917403
>>
Syu posted some preview images for the next chapter of Innocent on twitter:
https://twitter.com/syu1/status/667343579547758592
>>
File: CULhcunUwAE-omq.jpg large.jpg (312 KB, 857x1099) Image search: [Google]
CULhcunUwAE-omq.jpg large.jpg
312 KB, 857x1099
>>1918497
>Vivio, I am your mother.
>>
>>1918503
More like.

>Vivio, Mama?
>>
>>
>>1886775
>go to the doujinshi.org page of it
>seems yuri
>no scans for it

oh well
>>
File: 47139509_p0.jpg (625 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
47139509_p0.jpg
625 KB, 1200x900
>>1922467
Nice sample, dork.
>>
Some spoilers for this month's Innocent:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4182766235
>>
>>1923788
Is this the first time we see Vivio interacting with her family?
Other than the message she sends to everybody on the first chapter I don't remember her ever talking to her grannies
>>
File: einhaato.jpg (12 KB, 162x278) Image search: [Google]
einhaato.jpg
12 KB, 162x278
>>1923788
>clinging nicely
FInally some ship fuel for me. Why couldn't it be in Vivid damnit.
>>
>>1923821
Isn't the one clinging to Einhart Alicia?
>>
>>1923841
Yes, and I think the one to the right (their right, not ours) is Fate. Although the image is really small and hard to know for sure.
>>
>>1923818
Is she still Nanoha and Fate child in the future? I wonder how they adopt her if Strikers incident didn't happen or she might be born literally from them
>>
>>1923948
>Nanoha-ma.. Nanoha-san
Vivio and Einhart are travellers from Vivid. Just like in GOD.
>>
>>1923971
>From Vivid
So from the actual timeline like GoD instead of Innocent future? Did she talk about magic in this chapter?
>>
>>1923974
>Innocent future
Now you mentioned it, I'm not sure. I don't really know Japanese, sorry.
>>
>>1923918
Ah you are right, probably. FFS.
>>
>>1923948
Hmm, Vivio getting pestered by grandparents and aunties/unclies, that's missing in Vivid too. These alternative continuities are really a mixed blessing and poison.
>>
File: Nyantype January.jpg (471 KB, 1035x1500) Image search: [Google]
Nyantype January.jpg
471 KB, 1035x1500
>>
File: larger.jpg (3 MB, 4087x5921) Image search: [Google]
larger.jpg
3 MB, 4087x5921
>>1926543
my bad, larger version here
>>
File: 1433930163508.jpg (82 KB, 756x1652) Image search: [Google]
1433930163508.jpg
82 KB, 756x1652
>>
File: 1433930102131.jpg (94 KB, 760x1570) Image search: [Google]
1433930102131.jpg
94 KB, 760x1570
>>
And their bed.
>>
It wasn't exactly great, but I miss the time when Vivid was airing.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Awwwww that heterochromia really does it.
>>
File: Tsuzuki-Type Nanoha - 05.png (302 KB, 1400x2030) Image search: [Google]
Tsuzuki-Type Nanoha - 05.png
302 KB, 1400x2030
Vivid TLs released Movie A La Carte 12.
>>
>>1927594
>>1927593
>>1927591
>.png

Jesus, anon, why?
>>
>>1929585
Stay 3rd world
>>
>>1929585
Sorry, it's a habit with screenshots.
>>
>>1929585
Some people stopped living in 1999
>>
>exchanged bikini tops
>influencing little girls
Yes!
>>
File: 1381254130100.jpg (51 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1381254130100.jpg
51 KB, 720x480
>>1929951
>exchanging tops
>not exchanging worn bottoms
>>
>>1929951
>>1929953
Are we certain it was their tops they exchanged?
>>
>>1929951
You're supposed to exchange bottoms, so boys don't flirt with you at the beach/pool.
>>
>>1930012
If you look at it more closely, the yellow and black polka dots fit Fate's color scheme, while the ribbon suits Nanoha more.
Also, those matching bracelets.
>>
>>1929953
>>1929979
That dotted swimsuit feel more fit to Nanoha while that cooler one for Fate, IMHO. Similarly, I find it more likely that the frilly top is Einhart's than Vivio's.

Of course, the lewder idea did occur to me.
>>
>>1930050
I thought the custom was the switch bottoms, like other anons said.
Or the easiest answer would be that they just share a swimsuit drawer like some couples of similar sizes do for some of their garments. Sharing clothes is without a doubt one of the best advantages of lesbians.
>>
>>
>>
some of 12quarters pics upscaled.
>>
>>
>>
>>1930217
>tapes
Damn, Signum-san has style. Sure the sournd quality was bad and it was a hassle, but the nostalgia.
>>
New chapter of Innocent has been translated:
http://aritedrop.blogspot.fi/2015/12/innocents-chapter-two.html
>>
>>1930781
Download link since it`s broken on the site:
https://www.mediafire.com/?d41kjjfhh0ieqeb
>>
File: 002.png (2 MB, 1129x1600) Image search: [Google]
002.png
2 MB, 1129x1600
>>1930781

Dammit Suzuka
>>
HNNNNNNNNNNG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Whatever happened to Arf? Was she permanently condemned to the Library?
>>
>>1932351
She babysits Chrono's kids and guards Fate's(Lindy's) house.
>>
>>1932351
For some reason, Tsuzuki firmly believes that no one is interested in seeing a wolf loli run around, so therefore she has been forgotten and currently stuck in obscurity.
>>
File: 848FOBe.jpg (444 KB, 794x1120) Image search: [Google]
848FOBe.jpg
444 KB, 794x1120
>>
File: 4bliPOA.jpg (858 KB, 1732x1146) Image search: [Google]
4bliPOA.jpg
858 KB, 1732x1146
>>
File: 4oNcmAl.jpg (851 KB, 1706x1130) Image search: [Google]
4oNcmAl.jpg
851 KB, 1706x1130
>>
>>1932354
That was previous to and during StrikerS, after that the last thing we know of Arf is her helping at the Infinite library.

Instead they should have made her babysit Vivio and take care of NanoFate's house while the busy mothers are way working, but like >>1932373 said it seems Tsuzuki has forgotten her (and 80% of the entire cast, that happens when you introduce new characters each episode/chapter for a series running for 10 years).
>>
File: kmmmBFy.jpg (192 KB, 560x404) Image search: [Google]
kmmmBFy.jpg
192 KB, 560x404
>>1932392
From the Movie 2nd commentary
>Vivio: The scene's changed to Lindy-san's residence.
>Corona: Arf-san was still big back then.
>Vivio: We've only ever seen Arf in her small form, so this is sort of strange.
>Nanoha: Oh? Rio-chan and Einhart-chan, do you know about Arf?
>Rio: I heard about her from Erio-san and Caro-san! She's Fate-san's familiar, right?
>Einhart: I've only heard her name.
>Fate: Oh, right, because Arf doesn't usually come over.
>Vivio: She still stays at that house with everyone else from the Harlaown family to look after the place that Fate-mama can always return to.
>Fate: Yep. She said to say hi to everyone for her.
>>
File: Sorry_for_Being_so_Sweet!_12.png (360 KB, 836x1200) Image search: [Google]
Sorry_for_Being_so_Sweet!_12.png
360 KB, 836x1200
>>1932403
So it's the same as in StrikerS, she stays with the Harlaown family and who knows if she still helps the library or does something else.

Those 4 koma look cute.

> the place that Fate-mama can always return to.
This reminds me of that MekiMeki doujin where Nanoha and Fate have a fight and Nanoha returns to her parent's place, but I have the feeling they are a so idealized couple in canon they would never have even a smallest disagreement. They should instead just go take vacations to Earth and let Vivio have fun in the Takamachi's dojo.
>>
>>1929951
>influencing little girls
Nanoha & Fate seem to be trying really hard to make super their daughter grows up gay.
>>
>>1933182
>NOW KISS
>>
>>1933183
Yuri parenting is best parenting
>>
File: CQT7MmZVEAAjwOu.jpg (58 KB, 600x343) Image search: [Google]
CQT7MmZVEAAjwOu.jpg
58 KB, 600x343
>>1933184
For the record this is a waifu2x of this image
>>
File: 1420297564538.jpg (3 MB, 5764x4098) Image search: [Google]
1420297564538.jpg
3 MB, 5764x4098
>>1933185
>>
>>1933185
Isn't there a legit large version somwhere (gelbooru etc)?
>>
File: bYOZB6H.png (293 KB, 887x541) Image search: [Google]
bYOZB6H.png
293 KB, 887x541
>>1933198
>>1933193
>>
>>1933198
9918x7005
11.1MB

More like huge.
>>
>>1933201
Ah. I looked a bit (and your post wasn't showing when I hit it, should have refreshed).
>>
File: 2010-12-26-356624.jpg (2 MB, 5936x4086) Image search: [Google]
2010-12-26-356624.jpg
2 MB, 5936x4086
>>1933201
Was going to say thread needs more Subareu and Teana.
>>
File: 1429320722429.jpg (402 KB, 785x1231) Image search: [Google]
1429320722429.jpg
402 KB, 785x1231
>>
File: 1431045698589.jpg (202 KB, 945x573) Image search: [Google]
1431045698589.jpg
202 KB, 945x573
>>
Anybody noticed how this picture would perfectly work with Subaru sitting on a bed being naked (and Teana too, but her not necessarily).

Senior dykes observing the rite of passage while going "squee" slightly?
>>
File: 0001.png (854 KB, 2100x3000) Image search: [Google]
0001.png
854 KB, 2100x3000
>Schicksal_(Nanoha_Vivid_doujin)
https://www.mediafire.com/?9v2f3wsbh64tpy8

>cherry_dream_(Nanoha_MekiMeki_copybook)
https://www.mediafire.com/?m4uq0m7bc2be77c

>candy!_(Nanoha_MekiMeki_copybook)
https://www.mediafire.com/?8uod78wlqmcaks7
>>
>>1933244
Oh, great job! Many thanks, TheRon/aRon.
>>
>>1933244
Thanks for the cute doujins aRon, I don't know what we would do without you.
>>
File: 0020.png (941 KB, 2100x3000) Image search: [Google]
0020.png
941 KB, 2100x3000
That Vivid one has cute style.

>to be continued
>>
File: 0012.png (2 MB, 2100x3000) Image search: [Google]
0012.png
2 MB, 2100x3000
>>1933244
Thank you, man. God this is beautiful, best family. I feel alive again.
>>
>>1933405
>If you are a good girl, one day you will have a gorgeus chick for wife like mama!
>Umu!
>>
File: pg 09 mistake.png (349 KB, 1219x853) Image search: [Google]
pg 09 mistake.png
349 KB, 1219x853
>>1933244
>I had make my own choices
missing "to", I had to make my own choices

thanks for the work.
>>
>>1933456
Thanks. Fixed.
>>
File: 1449849230185.png (864 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1449849230185.png
864 KB, 640x960
>>
>>1934269
Ah, that's nice.
>>
File: NA - Christmas Eve - 7.png (1 MB, 1540x2153) Image search: [Google]
NA - Christmas Eve - 7.png
1 MB, 1540x2153
To go with aRon's releases, there is another doujin release from Vivid TLs.
>>
File: NA - Christmas Eve - 8.png (1 MB, 1540x2153) Image search: [Google]
NA - Christmas Eve - 8.png
1 MB, 1540x2153
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 128

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.