[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will it end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: game-of-thrones-season-finale.jpg (14 KB, 550x373) Image search: [Google]
game-of-thrones-season-finale.jpg
14 KB, 550x373
How will it end?
>>
>>68819828
Sansa shares lemoncakes with the Others, who explain that they just need to expand their genepool with humans, or their people will die.
>>
>>68819828
I hope the ending will be surprising, but despite the story's tone and tendency for sudden kills or surprising events, I think the ending will be vanilla fantasy ending. Something with Dany and Jon, probably, and the Night's King being defeated, probably by dragonfire. But GRRM said many times it will be bittersweet, so Jon will probably have to kill Dany (like the nisa nisa prophecy thingy) or something like that.

Personally I hope it would end with something that would suddenly expand the plot way beyond anything anyone had expected, like learning that the White Walkers are doing all this in order to get an army and defend the world when the Drowned God wakes and sends some fishmen to invade the surface.
>>
>>68819828
Soon, I hope.
>>
>>68819828

Davos writes the ASOIAF and Sansa dictates, earning a reputation for story telling from telling Sweet Robyn bedtime stories. The Iron throne is destroyed in the last sack after the new Aegon lands, being a symbolism for power always corrupts, Cersei is found dead hugging the Iron Throne and being impaled on it.

Meanwhile, as the mortals continue to wage their war, the gods R'hllor and The Great Other have theirs, Bran and Jon being their champions they decided to duke it out, everyone in Westeros is turned into tang as they offer themselves up to either individual guards. Stannis sends Davos to a bomb shelter like location to protect him from becoming tang, Sansa tells him stories while there and they decide to co-write ASOIAF.
>>
it will be a tall tale sung by bards and played by midget actors many years after the events of ASOIAF have ended
>>
Its right in the title. Danaerys kills the white walkers with her dragons.
>>
File: Iceman vs CIA.jpg (156 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
Iceman vs CIA.jpg
156 KB, 1024x512
>>68819828
It will end with everything being burned to ashes, and Littlefinger will be the King of it all.
>>
>>68820917
I hope.
>>
Robert Baratheon becomes an ice zombie and takes his old seat and rules peacefully for 9000 years
>>
The original title of the last book was A Time for Wolves. So my hope is the Stark children avenge their parents and Robb by killing everyone who was involved with their deaths and then die in the process. They all somehow worg into their direwolves and live on after the world has fallen to the Walkers. Dany can go fuck herself idc about her
>>
>>68819828
I honestly don't see how the TV show can tie this up with 3 more seasons without feeling rushed.
>>
>>68819828
Unsatisfying, its probably gonna be really rushed and shitty. Dany is nowhere near to crossing over the sea, and they will probably leave it for the last season or something.
>>
Dany and Sansa take over Westeros and make every man their slave.
>>
Poorly.
>>
>>68819828
After dany and aegon and the others wreck everything on westeros, everyone dies to the winter and its too cold for any more war. Then Spring.
>>
Dany pretty much has to win. She's plot armor: the character. I can't imagine why they would waste so much time focusing on such a terrible character other than to get her to the end. What, she's gonna die in the final book and someone else wins? Why the fuck would they exhaust so much energy creating contrived situations in which she seems competent and heroic for an entire series?
>>
File: wolvegot.jpg (85 KB, 600x875) Image search: [Google]
wolvegot.jpg
85 KB, 600x875
>>68819828
with a huge orgy with all the cast. if you cum you die. burned down by dragons or white walkers. She will be there too obviously.
>>
File: 1459079661939.png (634 KB, 895x453) Image search: [Google]
1459079661939.png
634 KB, 895x453
I think it will be bleak as fuck to be honest.
>>
File: 1459820004235.jpg (62 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1459820004235.jpg
62 KB, 720x720
>>68819828
>the walkers take down the wall

>they replace it with podricks massive cock

>suddenly benjamin stark comes into scene

>''this truly was the song of tits and dragons''

>and who, are you
>>
File: 1461544666315.png (65 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
1461544666315.png
65 KB, 300x240
>>
>>68820065
By bittersweet I always assumed the ending would see Jon/Dany on the Iron Throne, only they would be the King/Queen of shitsville since most died in the war against the Others
>>
Legit question here. I was thinking about starting legend of the seeker. Is it great like GoT, decent like Shanara, or Earthsea awful?
>>
>>68819828
Badly
>>
>>68830497
its alright, way better than fucking shannara that shit was gay also bridgit reagan is straight up best girl ever
>>
>>68830641
So should i wTch it? I like stuff with worldbuilding and lots of history(like LotR) and shanara and got have started to get there history wise
>>
>the Others find the Horn and destroy the Wall
>begin their rampage of killing every man, woman, and child in their way
>Daenarys is still farting around in Essos, so no dragons can help
>Shirtless Ramsay falls in an epic scene after killing dozens of Others with his bare hands
>Others descend upon Kings Landing
>Tommen leads one last effort to stop them, only for it to fail and Tommen dies
>Cersei, in a fit or rage, decides to iginite all of the wildfire in the city
>Tyrion suddenly jumps out of nowhere and strangles her to death while making an epic quip
>but its too late
>the Others are stopped, but everyone dies in the Wildfire
>the city is reduced to a pile of ash surrounding one melted, deformed Iron Chair, when suddenly...
>"CHAOSH ISH A LADDAH"
>>
Jon marries an ice queen, which creates peace between everyone
>>
someone will either win or die.
>>
it will start to lose budget and ratings and eventually canceled before any resolution
>>
>>68819828

I don't know how it will end, but I know a few key points from inside.

>Tyrion dies this season. Having being burned by the dragons.
>Dany On the dragon Drogo burns Vaes Dothrack, Meeren
>Jorah dies at the end of this season sacrificing himself for Dany rather than dying of greyscale.
>War between Iron islands and Highgarden.
>War between Highgarden and Dorne.
>War between the Lannisters and Dorne.
>Finally War between Lannisters and Highgarden.
>Dany takes Aerys storyline and takes stormsend
>Stormsend remaining soldiers join her she then conquers The Eyrie as her military are in the lowlands, the Riverlands join her cause shortly thereafter.
>Castleigh rock is razed
>Cersei in turn razes Kingslanding
>Iron Islands, Highgarden and Dorne destroy each other.
And here is the big one.
>Jon Snow kills Dany
>>
its going to end like the sopranos
but
deeper
>>
>>68819828
Who's winning the Game of Thrones™?
>>
File: 1461542607401.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461542607401.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>68819828
Hopefully soon. This is the first time I've seen a show need to wrap up sooner than later since Lost.

When they had alot of material to work with, the show was a legitimate 10/10. As soon as they realized that fat fuck wasn't going to get the next book done anytime soon, it suddenly became Tumblr: The Show.

Are there even any male characters left in the show who don't either directly follow a female, or haven't been beaten by one?

>Yfw you realize that the only ruler left who is a male is Roose, and he's going to die this season
>>
>>68829017
Genuinely laughed
>>
Dany sacrificing herself to help Jon with the throne and save Westeros from the Others.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.