[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're a ditsoon, a charcoal briquette, a mulignan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>You're a ditsoon, a charcoal briquette, a mulignan.
>>
>Jamal Ginsberg
I laff every time
>>
>hasidic homeboy
rekt
>>
was the Sopranos the only show that mentioned how bad kikes are?

>Rabbi double crosses Tony
>Hesh stole money from black guys in the 60s
>that one jew only cares about his car and not the guy that got his brains bashed in
>the jew psychiatrist breaks his code of confidentiality to gossip
>Livia mentions that psychiatry is just a jewish racket
>That jewish guy teams up with that black guy to defraud the HUD with Tony
>>
>if he said another word I would've kicked his ass
who else laughed audibly when he said that
>>
>>67957343
I did. That guy really is a character of whatever a "nu-male" is supposed to be. Just a lukewarm nothing.
>>
>>67957391
and he was a terrible actor. I think he wasn't acting when he was supposed to be acting. That's how he really was/is, and the directors just rolled with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 736x414
So we understand eachudda?
>>
>>67957095
If only /tv/ was around to chimp out when Meadow first started dating Noah
>>
Someone post Meadow summer webm.
>>
File: 1459706796346.png (561 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1459706796346.png
561 KB, 853x480
>>67957317
>The Romans... Where are they now?
>You're looking at 'em.
>>
>>67957317
>Hesh stole money from black guys in the 60s

didn't they frame it as 'white' people stealing?
>>
>>67957843
no they explicitly mentioned it was jews

Hesh even turned it around onthe black guy

>My people were the white man's nigger when you were running around in a loin cloth

Of course he didn't mention about how jews were already getting raped by Persians, Sumerians, and Egyptians before whitey came around.
>>
File: maxresdefault2.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault2.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>Hey ZZ Top!
>>
>My family's in the business. I mean show business
>Those old Tarzan movies?
>>
>she's so fat her blood type is ragoo
>>
Fuck, that line pisses me off.

Tony only had the opportunity to say that "epic" "zinger" of a response because the Jew unwittingly set himself up. The Jew made a mistake with what HE said, which allowed Tony to have the opportunity for the "badass" response. It only happened that way because the Jew happened to make a faux pas by saying something that left him wide open for a "snappy" response, and he didn't have to. He just happened to. So now Tony and Paulie get to feel badass and be the epic badass one-liner guys for a moment because of an incidental mistake that the Jew set himself up for. Now because of the Jew's carelessness, Tony gets to be mr. badass "winner" of the situation. I know this post is autistic but it just pisses me off knowing that Tony got to have his "gotcha" meme moment for no reason or justice other than that the Jew unwittingly gave it to him. An epic remark about le italian pride ur looking at them asshole xDDdd was not warranted or deserved. It's completely autistic of me but it really pisses me off to know that Tony and Paulie get to have this moment where they FEEL THEMSELVES as if they're ON TO SOMETHING and they think they narratively DESERVE it, they fucking don't. But no, they get to have their le epic shutdown urrr looking at themm xddDD asshole xDDd moment and everyone looks on like they're hot shit. Tony's lucky I wasn't there, I would've punched his fucking lights out.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.