[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noire Documentaries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: cropsey-print-poster-montreal4.jpg (1 MB, 3300x5100) Image search: [Google]
cropsey-print-poster-montreal4.jpg
1 MB, 3300x5100
Looking for some good documentaries involving crimes or some detective stuff.

I'll take anything, even if your documentary doesn't match my description.
>>
>>72101690
That five-part 30-for-30 OJ documentary series that just came out is fantastic
>>
Ressurect Dead: Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles.
Very spooky real life mystery. Not so much crime or detective stuff, but it does delve into the search of evidence to solve this decades long mystery.
>>
>>72101771

Afraid this is going to piss me off far too much. I stay away from anything /pol/-related.

>>72101816

Interesting.
>>
>>72101816

Shit, I can't find a torrent for it. I want to watch this. I heard of those tiles before but can't recall where and how.
>>
>>72101932

Found this.

https://vimeo.com/139745603
>>
>>72101829
OJ completely falls off the deep end after the verdict and turns into a pathetic juvenile burnout, he got what was coming to him one way or another.
>>
That scene with the mental asylum footage was one of the most sickening scenes I have watched in a movie
>>
>>72102370

Same. Imagining having a mental illness is bad enough, but when you ADD those conditions to it, holy shit. Poor kids.
>>
>>72102287

Why did he kill her?
>>
Cartel Land. The American plotline is kinda weak but the Mexican one is intense as fuck

>>72103131
It was like the Mel Gibson thing, he lost control of Nicole after she split and started burning his money to slut up. Mel was just smart enough to burn out his incoherent rage over the phone.
>>
Cocaine Cowboys, both the original and the sequel. Cocaine is one hell of a drug.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.