[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kira is not for #BLM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 419x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 419x1334
>Kira is not for #BLM
>>
does anyone else not feel safe with redwood and my spiderman is black on the moderation team considering recent events?
both are confirmed anti white posters and the former has military training too
>>
>>71768371
Is he trying to get shot here?
>>
With attempted assassinations of Trump, republican voters literally being attacked in the streets and now BLM terrorists actively killing white people and police, does anyone else think it's time all reddit enclaves on this site were banned - be that got generals, /co/, /lgbt/

Why are we giving left wingers a platform to air their violent rhetoric when it has literally left people dead?
>>
>>71768429
>my spiderman is black
he's a moderator/janitor? he has has the aura of and arrogance of inflated self importance so it wouldn't really shock me
>>
>>71768454
It's probably one of L's ploys to fuck with Kira.
>>
Who is Kira?
>>
File: GET HIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GET HIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
There's only one police in this town...
>>
>>71768536
No, and I have literally no idea why this anon is trying to force this rumor.
>>
>>71768536
He is on the janitor team now
>>
>this is deafu notuu
wat
>>
>>71768597
Fuck off you piece of shit I'll rape you.
>>
>>71768623
Havent' heard they are making L for American Death Note Black? Maybe it'll go the way of Uncle Buck tv show and get cancelled after the first season.
>>
>>71768371
>wearing a mask in front of Seattle pd

Fuck me, SPD is like the friendless police department in the nation this is so fucking dramatic
>>
Why doesnt Kira write "kill all n********" in the death note?
>>
>>71768371
Lol i thought this was from Dallas for a second
>>
>>71768669
Did that show really get cancelled? I saw an ad for it the other week and my jaw dropped. Can't believe they would besmirch John Candy and John Hughes name with such trash
>>
all
niggers
must
hang
>>
>>71768371
Whats going on in this picture?
>>
>>71768669
Calling it. Shingami are going to be spirits. And I don't Kira will be the alias name.
>>
>>71768833

It's a production shot from Death Note.
>>
>>71768669
It's a Netflix movie. Not a show.

>>71768729
One name at a time.
>>
>>71768535
I don't know, maybe you cry and moan to your mother about it you pussy
>>
>>71768866
>run right up to the target and hold down the trigger
>""""""""""""""tactical"""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>71768833
L is black. Why do they keep doing this shit, I'd rather have him or Light be a white girl or something.

Also how is he appearing out in public? Hasn't the public never ever actually seen him? A Kira sympathizer could shoot him right then and there.

It's gonna be interesting to see how they adapt this to appeal to normal audiences who aren't into anime though, wonder if they'll leave out Ls shit posture and constant candy gobbling.
>>
What will they do about Misa? Portray her as completely mentally in? No way in hell they can show a submissive, obedient, brainless waifu the same way as in the original, it comes off as ridiculously convenient even there. Maybe they'll merge her and Takada?
>>
>>71768900
you didnt understand what you were watching. He shot to the left of the pillar to focus the cops attention on that side. The cop then turned his back towards tyrone and begun backing up. Tyrone then moved to the right side of the pillar to shoot the cop from behind. He actually out tactical'd him
>>
What is this?
>>
>>71768963
Please stick to video games, this is embarrassing.
>>
>>71768856
Does death note take place in Seattle? Im not too familiar with anime
>>
File: 1355869181807.png (7 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1355869181807.png
7 KB, 429x410
>>71768900
>(((You))) have no idea what military tactics are or how to use a gun
You'll be the first to die when the racewar comes.
>>
>>71769015
It worked
>>
>>71769027
stick to the video games kid
>>
>>71769018
No. Japan.
It's Adam Wingard's choice. Guy is a edgy hipster.
>>
>>71768959

They'll do a Harley Queen 2.0
>>
>>71768371
>Death Note is good
When will this meme die? Stupid niggers.
>>
>>71768597
>>71768536
There's two pathetic options, famalam:

>They janitors are in a group chat. Right now. All the time. Wakin up each other up, notifying each other about being referenced among the /tv/ community like self proclaimed gods.

or

>he's does it for free, and it's all he does, enabling him to be anywhere at anytime due to his lonely, obsessive dedication.
>like the custodian of the dungeons
>>
>>71769068
It's pretty entertaining m8, what's your beef with it? Don't have to be a 14 year old twisted fucking psychopath with a wicked sense of humour to enjoy things, watching Light be an egomaniac psycho is pretty comfy.
>>
>>71769015
okay but his tactic was effective against a trained cop. im not saying it was the best tactic, or what a professional killer would do, but effective
>>
>>71769015
He's clearly explaining the video, retard
>>
>>71769015
>>71769042
is that your go-to answer for differing opinions?
>>
>>71769154
>>71769158
>>71769187
>guys i totally know what im talking about, I have 10000 hours in call of duty!
>>>/v/
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 476x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 476x476
>Written by: Jeremy Slater
>Nat Wolff as Light Turner
>Misa Amane

Wingard Why
>>
>>71768371
>kira
>black
>dad is there
>has a job
>as a policeman
whats next? lets make l a midget and give misa crutches
>>
>>71769283

I think he loves anime so he wants to make the worst possible so nobody touch anime IPs again in US.
>>
>>71768371
who the fuck is this? is this from a film?
>>
>>71768883
>says the """guy""" who constantly cries about """""""""his""""""""" imaginary stormfront """"""invasion""""""""
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.