[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's an evil fucking room What does /tv/ think of 1408?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 526x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 526x250
>it's an evil fucking room

What does /tv/ think of 1408?
>>
>>71735942
good movie, nice translation of a short story.
>>
>>71735942
>four different endings
>>
I found it interesting, but not scary. Wish it had scared me.
>>
pretty spooky and I loved the use of the carpenters song, could have gone with someone other than john cusack though, there's just something about his face that ruined it
but it was good
>>
>>71736038
Same but I was satisfied with being interested. It felt like a long Twilight Zone episode with a budget.
>>
Liked it.
>>
WE'VE ONLY JUUUUUST BEGUN
>>
>>71735954
Yes and NO.

That was a shit adaptation, but a good movie. Except for the Tiny! samuel L. Jackson in a mini-fridge thing. WTF was that about?
>>
>>71736123
Was a reference to Ghostbusters
>>
>>71735942
i liked it, i wathed it like 3 or 4 times. BUT i always think that they should have used 2 different actors.
john cusack was out of place and i generally don't like him as an actor.
sam l j is too meme, with his "motherfucking this and that"
>>
>>71736032
finding out that he had a recording of his daughter is the best ending. car jump scare is the worst
>>
It's a solid 6.5-7.5 depending on ending.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.