[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We should consider the maifa/mob a Fantasy setting like Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1462295290492.png (766 KB, 761x763) Image search: [Google]
1462295290492.png
766 KB, 761x763
We should consider the maifa/mob a Fantasy setting like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Princes Bride, the Wizard of Oz. It's exactly as fantastic and unbelievable as any of those classics.
>>
no
are you retarded
>>
>>71198002

if movies were believable they'd be boring as hell

and Im not talking about big explosions and shit
>>
>>71198002
Are you part of the Italian Anti-Defamation League or something?

>DERE'S NO SUCH TING AS DA MAWFIA, IMA LEGITAMAT BIZNESS MAN
>>
>>71198039
>still believing in the maifa
what are you, a 10th year old?
>>
>>71198002
Just started watching sopranos and am really enjoying it but I'm blown away at how the feds haven't caught Tony yet.
>>
>>71198093
Have you made it to episode 6 yet?
>>
File: 960.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
>>71198002

>gis gives nothing
>>
Meadow used to be so hot. What happened?
>>
>>71198117
Yeah i know they're investigating him but the guy leaves miles of forensic evidence every time he does anything.
>>
>>71198002

qt.

Into my list of fuckable women it goes

>jamie lynn sigler
>actor, jewish
>>
>>
>>71198375
You sure she's Jew, or just her nose?
>>
>>71198002
>mfw The writers of GoT describe it as The Sopranos in Middle Earth
>>
>>71200688
Damn, I watched S01, didn't love it but don't hate it like everyone else here seems to but it wasn't for me. A friend says to keep watching "It's like the wire in medieval times", needless to say I was insanely dissapointed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.