[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's going to die soon, isn't he?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
He's going to die soon, isn't he?
>>
File: 98423523.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
98423523.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>71070523

You all are. Stop making threads
>>
>>71075047
No u
>>
>>71074999
Nope. Contrary to what the normies believe, he's going to become the main character of the show
>>
File: ear.jpg (69 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
ear.jpg
69 KB, 720x757
>>
File: 1466434928720.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466434928720.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>71075127
He's going to become the main character of the books, but HBO seems to have a vendetta against male characters. My fear is that he'll give us some exposition, then they'll get rid of him to make room for sneks again.
>>
>>71074999
If Littlefinger still has Lyn Corbray in Winterfell by the time Bran comes back, then yes Bran is in a lot of trouble because he's s threat to Sansa's claim and Lyn Corbray likes little boys
>>
>>71074999
Trips of truth. Sorry, Bran.
>>
>>71075330
Bran isn't a little boy anymore though. He's a big guy.
>>
>>71074999
He'll be fine.
>>
>>71074999
You want a serious response?
Killing Bran is like killing Arya. So much time has been spent on their little arch that they're not going to die before that arch contributes to something. Otherwise it's wasted time.
That's not to say either can't die, just that they won't die before they do something that will put someone onto the Iron Throne.

>oh wait it's D&D and the Dorne arc exists
>>
>>71075667
her whole bravoos stuff was for nothing
>>
>>71077488
Nah.
I agreed with you until there was some anon who dissected the reasons behind it. Something along the lines of
>the first murder was for x reason, where Arya realized she needed y other element to be present to be satisfied
>the second murder was for y reason, but needed z element
>etc. until she has a conflict of interests with what the Faceless men do

I agree that too much time was spent on it, but there was a fair amount of character development. It's much the same as Jon Snow's arc at the wall and beyond where he grows from a boy into a man. The only difference, and why the Bravoos arc doesn't seem to matter, is because Jon was involved in events that encompass the realms of men, while Arya's arc only concerned herself really.

Also, her arc really started to drag when Dany's arc started to drag, i.e. when GRRM left. D&D don't know how to make a character interesting on their own right. They make the events surrounding the character the focus, like some kind of video game.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.