[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP in peace old friend, you were the true king of the north
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: osvvesmi1plwohjtyeqz.jpg (85 KB, 1200x665) Image search: [Google]
osvvesmi1plwohjtyeqz.jpg
85 KB, 1200x665
RIP in peace old friend, you were the true king of the north
>>
>>71051028
he was fucking retarded im glad hes dead
>>
>>71051129
>retared

Since he was barely able to even speak I guess he wasnt all that smart, yes. But dont bully, pls.
>>
What the fuck was his job at Hardhome? He not once had a weapon, save for swinging a pole at some wights I think.

Probably should have given him one of those fuck huge bows, might've came in handy during the fight.
>>
>WunWun died and nobody ever sung the Last of the Giants
Fuck you D&D. You killed Mance too soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4cqcinpbvw
>>
>>71051262

Why this hate against giants?
>>
>literally could have used a huge bow to shoot ramsay off his horse before he killed Rickon
>used his hands with absolutely no effect instead of cleaning up the bolton pikes with a tree trunk or some shit

Fuck this shit was handled badly
>>
>>71051177
>Implying he couldn't speak
You see how many arrows he took?
Imagine how many more he must've took in the past.
Poor bastard probably had like fifty barely healed holes in his lungs before we even met him.
>>
Why the fuck didn't they give him a big tree to swing or some shit? Retarded as fuck.
>>
You think they will put his big head next to the throne when the starks rule again

like the targs had dragons but the dumb northerners had a giant.
>>
>>71051028
rip Liam Neeson
>>
>>71051028
;_; WHY HE KILL
>>
wunwun? more like lostlost
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.