[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the greatest episode of Game of Thrones of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: gameofthrones.jpg (154 KB, 1915x982) Image search: [Google]
gameofthrones.jpg
154 KB, 1915x982
Was this the greatest episode of Game of Thrones of all time?
>>
The rest of the season was so shit that a pleb action episode seemed way better by comparison.
>>
>>71050576
It's got to be the episode were drogo fucks danny and makes her belly fat flap,not even kidding.
>>
>>71050576
I enjoyed the battle. But I liked the Hardhome episode more. The entire season built up to this moment and it was obvious what was going to happen. Compared to Hardhome wich was more of a surprise.
>>
It was a literal LOTR rip off.
>>
Hardhome was better
Most of seasons 1 and 2 were better
>>
>>71050576
Garbage,I was sure they were going to do that scene from brave heart where they turn out to be allies but nope,gay.
>>
>>71050693
>Hardhome was better maymay
>>
>>71050694
>boltons and wildlings ally

take your meds autismo boy
>>
>>71050652
bazooper
>>
>>71050576
No, but that was the best GOT battle scene since the Blackwater, and it was probably better. The whole sequence following John around the battlefield and drowning in dead bodies brilliant

>inb4 muh unrealistic medieval military tactics
fuck off its fantasy
>>
If only they could have filmed some of Robb's battles in S2 like this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.