[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which character do you hate the most?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Now that Ramsey is kill , which character on Game of Thrones do you hate the most?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10533834
>>
Sansa
>>
>>71048499
I vote both Cersei and High Sparrow. King's Landing plotline is just fucking unbearable at this point.
>>
File: CAfEtUbUQAAq7eS.jpg (44 KB, 599x655) Image search: [Google]
CAfEtUbUQAAq7eS.jpg
44 KB, 599x655
>>71048499
>hating Ramsay
>>
>>71048499
Dany or Sani
>>
>Now that Ramsey is kill

Uh, that's a bit presumptuous. We only saw his hand, rest happened offscreen. Until we see his body we won't know if he's actually dead.
>>
>>71048499
literally every scene in the king's landing/red keep, jesus h particular christ what an arduous mire of monotony it has become to watch.
>>
>>71048499
Sansa. Then Daenrys. Then Cersei. Don't care about the rest enough to hate them.
>>
File: cersei.jpg (86 KB, 580x358) Image search: [Google]
cersei.jpg
86 KB, 580x358
I like Cersei
I somehow got this image of her in my head
that she is smart, capable, fierce, ruthless,..

when in the books or in the show things appear to contradict that
I kinda focus my attention on writers and why they changed her

in first season she was the one that played the game the best
disposing her drunk husband, and the dumb fuck honorable Stark

then its downhill
GRRM needs imp in the capitol, and imp needs to be smart
so someone now needs to be portrayed as stupid to show the comparison and let the favorite ugly monkey take the stage
and to get some fucked up motivation for her character, lets just go with the cheap shit, like at first its because the imp killed her mother, but thats retarded on its own so lets add some bullshit prophecy

other characters seems rather meh
jamie somehow turned in to goodie-two-shoes
imp started to be obnoxious
dany was barely good in the beggining then its all downhill
arya is meh karate kid boring character, training with magical assassins
>>
>>71049060
She Didn't Want To Kill Ned
>>
>>71049279
nope, she wanned to send him to the wall, thats disposing of him...
>>
>>71049060
She didn't play the game the best, she just started out with a lot of power and proceeded to use it like a moron. She thought getting rid of Robert and putting Geoffrey in charge was a good idea. She is an idiot. She thought Margary was such a threat that she armed the faith. She is an idiot. She mistrusted her uncle, and Jaime for a while, because she is an idiot.
>>
>>71048499
Dany because Emilia Clarke is a wooden tier actor.
>>
>people hating on Cersei
Plebs

Daenerys is shit btw
>>
>>71048499
Definitely Dragon flaps lady
>>
>>71049503
>She thought getting rid of Robert and putting Geoffrey in charge was a good idea.
for her it was literally life saving
>She thought Margary was such a threat
she was/is
considering that her family killed her son, are you like mentally handicapped?
>she armed the faith
story needed to progress, someone needed to do that I guess so that faith could play as much role in the story as in the middle ages
arming the faith was OKish, she did not had much cards to play and that gave her some more wiggling room... not directly controlling who is in charge of the faith was stupid, but story needed to progress, if she would kill the high sparrow by some hired assasin and put own man in the position it would be over too soon
>She mistrusted her uncle
When? and why should she trust him?
>and Jaime for a while, because she is an
because suddenly GRRM needed to make her in to a drunk whoring cunt with no friends around the court
>>
If they have the balls to make Dany the mad queen main villain of the final season, will people like her any more?
>>
>>71048499
>he hates Ramsay

Ramsay was too tedious to hate
>>
>>71048499
>everybody hates dany
thank fuck, thought it was just me

still wondering if the show runners expect us to like her. Are we? asking honestly

nice dubs btw
>>
>>71049961
She's full on cocky Heisenberg now. I HOPE the showrunners realize she can't single handedly push their agendas and represent every theme they want to convey.

Tyrion calling her out on her shit here and there is a beacon of hope. Shows they have at least some awareness of the fact that she's a chore.
>>
>>71049961
for me, it's not so much the character as it is the actress.
>>
>>71050096

>mfw she literally gets BTFO in westeros

This would honestly redeem the show, it would also be a pretty huge shock, build a character for the entire show as the one who takes it all only for her to die.

But they wont and we will get some "see silly boys? stronk wymen can rule too :)" ending.
>>
>>71048671
kings landing is fine

its dany's shitty pyramid land that sucks
>>
High Sparrow

Fuck that guy.
>>
>>71049060
she kinda lost a lota power m8. she cant play the game so much anymore. plus she wont play the game against her children, who were king and king respectively.
>>
Cersei is 4chan

Daenerys is reddit/tumblr/twitter
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.