[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This flick was complete trash, do people actually like this garbage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: awful.jpg (7 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
awful.jpg
7 KB, 296x170
At least it got a B- on CinemaScore, so plenty of audience members recognized the absolute drivel being pawned off on them.

The ending in particular was definitely one of the dumbest pieces of shit I've ever seen.
>>
Watched it last night tbhwyf and I liked it. Last 10 minutes were garbo but they only added that to justify slapping cloverfield on the title. Enjoy the rest of it familia
>>
File: MEW.gif (393 KB, 350x187) Image search: [Google]
MEW.gif
393 KB, 350x187
>>71019241
I actually liked it famalam.
>>
>>71019241
>Its an OP overreacts to get replies thread
>>
Was Howard actually a bad guy?
>>
>>71019563
he kidnapped and murdered brittany
>>
>>71019532
Nope it was literal trash.
>>
>>71019563
Well he intentionally crashed MEWs car so he could take her into his rape dungeon
>>
such strenk womyn and empowerment
>>
Everything but the ending was great

The ending was like some idea some retarded teenager on /v/ would come up with

Uh... hey guys w-what if we just t-totally changed the film's genre right at the e-end! Wouldn't that be sick and awesome like my favourite manga Berserk?
>>
>>71019863
pls enlighten us with your better ending

>caring about genre
>>
>>71019241
I thought it was fine.
>>
>>71019648
Or was that story fabricated by the other guy, so he could win control and get his gun?
>>
>>71019908
Literally anything would have been a better ending.

Having her walk out and seeing a spaceship and cutting to black would have been infinitely better. Instead you have some retarded battle where she manages to blow up a giant alien ship.

Unbelievable idiocy.
>>
>>71019983
Obviously not, she saw the "help" scratched in the window and found the necklace the girl was wearing, and Howard put her in the same shirt as that girl.

Once they made it obvious Howard was evil all the intrigue and subtlety went out the window
>>
>>71019908
Better ending would be continuing the ambiguity right up to the end. Suggest an explanation for the woman since she's the only oddity that can't be explained by 'crazy guy locks up and kills people in his rape shelter'

Then after the suggestion, make it ambiguous again by suggesting the aliens could in fact be real. There you go, fucking easy
>>
>>71020000
>>71020093
>le ambiguous ending cliche
top kek
>>
I prefer the original - https://youtu.be/PnxYoJgfmzE
>>
>>71020147
>a movie entirely about ambiguity shouldn't end the same way
>>
>>71020147
>cliche
Please list all these films with ambiguous endings you fucking cuckold
>>
>>71020147
>muh retarded alien spacebattle strong empowered woman blowing up giant alien ship with a molotov cocktail
>>
>>71019241
i liked it a lot but it was an impossible movie to end properly
>>
>>71019241
hey what is your problem kimosabe?
>>
File: batman.jpg (216 KB, 590x322) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
216 KB, 590x322
>>71020223
>>
>>71019241
>Gosh guys...If you're an intellectual like me you know this is garbage
>You must be such a PLEB if you liked this movie
>>
>>71021499
unironically correct
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.