[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GAME OF THRONES GENERAL OFFICIAL BEST THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: jaime-lannister-1024.jpg (97 KB, 756x768) Image search: [Google]
jaime-lannister-1024.jpg
97 KB, 756x768
I like this show. DOes anyone else watcvh it? It's pretty really good.
>>
haha nope what time is it on?
looks pretty good *thumbs up*
>>
ur a fag/got/
>>
>>71010874

worst show on television.. seriously.
>>
>>71011040

Nigga do you even network TV?
>>
>>71011040
Don't be fucking daft.
>>
it's not good. it sets up good things then takes them away just to be edgy. let's take S1, in my opinion the best season before everything became completely directionless.

1)OH cool we'll get to see the Dothraki invade.

nope, drogo dies in a completely bullshit way(OMG guys this show isn't afraid to kill off its characters!!)

2) well, at least the blonde rape doll will now inherit his army and invade...

nope, she fucks around for 6 seasons doing jack shit.

3) This stark vs lannister conflict is interesting, at least we can focus on the war in westeros now.

nope, we barely see anything of the war and the starks all die in bitch ways without any climax(Hey guys, this show isn't afraid to kill off its characters!)

there's ZERO follow-through on anything that's set up. they story doesn't know what to do with itself
>>
File: 1441354478328.jpg (71 KB, 824x764) Image search: [Google]
1441354478328.jpg
71 KB, 824x764
>>71010874
Why do all the Jaime episodes suck so bad?

First Dorne now Riverrun. Is it just his proximity to Brienne?
>>
>>71010874
lmao swords and dragons what a f*cking gay
>>
>>71011096
>>71011154

Game of fag fans just end yourself
>>
Memes aside Jamie's one of the only characters I care about. Despite it's grotesque nature he and Cercei's love is one of the only compelling things in the series. When they were alone recently and all, "We're the only two people in the world." and even last episode, "Laugh, I don't care." etc.

I'd be fine w/ the two of them winning Le Game of Thrones in the end and killing most everyone else.
>>
>>71011426

Not arguing it's been good, faggot.

You can't tell me that Mike and Molly or 2 Broke Girls are better shows.
>>
>>71011200
He's just a shit character whose whole shtick is I'M GUNNA GO HOME TO FUCK MUH SISTER N U CANT STOP ME
>>
>>71011495
it suffers from the same thing most onscreen relationships do, where the woman is such a cunt you don't understand why the guy is so obssessed with her and so you can't believe in the reality of the relationship

>you're a dumb, mean, arrogant callous bitch cersei, but i love you so!

why? jesus christ jaime, you've got women fawning over you all over the place, pick someone nice and stop being a whipped faggot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.