[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really that dwarfs head attached, or does the 'mountain'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
Is it really that dwarfs head attached, or does the 'mountain' still have his head?
>>
In the books it can be anyone's head.In the show its his own.
>>
The Mountain is my favorite character, but when the fuck is he going to do something?

Is he supposed to be like an unstoppable frankenstein? Why cant we have an episode where he massacres the high sparrow and all his followers???
>>
It's Joffrey's head.
>>
there was no need to remove his head on the show. in the book, tywin sends doran martell his skull as an act of good faith, and it's known that qyburn had free reign to experiment on anyone sent to the red keep so robert strong obviously has someone else's head. the reddit theory that it's joffrey's is pretty dumb since he'd been dead for awhile and on display in the sept of balor in either case
>>
>>70991178
holy shit
could this be true
>>
it is king robb's head
>>
>>70991335
I doubt Cersei would like that either.
>>
>>70991178
There is no way quburn got his hands on jofferies corpse.
>>
>>70991465
no, no she would not
>>
>>70991335
Plus he has the head of a 14 year old boy and zombie strong has a hat size of 50
>>
>>70991335
>reddit theory
Just because you saw it there while you were doing your daily five hour visit doesn't mean that's where it originated.
>>
Leaks pretty much confirmed that there's Ned Stark's head
>>
>>70991168
>The Mountain is my favorite character
Why? He's just a thug for the Lannisters. He doesn't have his own plan, his only role in the story is being a weapon other people can use
>>
>>70991458
It's King Bobby B's head
>>
Why does it have to be anyone else's head, what's wrong with the Mountain's head?
>>
>>70991466
Why not? Cersei is crazy enough to allow this and or dumb enough if Qyburn wanted to trick her into get access. And Jamie wouldn't know about or have any real way to stop it
>>
>>70991495
It grew
>>
>>70991542
He's a loose cannon but he gets things done.
>>
>>70991096
>>70991335
What are you guys talking about. In the book he has no head at all.
>>
>>70991523
did they have it preserved in a cryogenic freezer futurama style for literally years?
>>
>>70991707
how the fuck does he see, smartass?
>>
>>70991579
Because people think the writers have kept his face hidden because there's gonna be a tweest.

More likely he's just wearing to hide his hideous zombie face. Plus it's cheaper/quicker than doing full face makeup.
>>
File: And now my jam has ended.jpg (120 KB, 1280x726) Image search: [Google]
And now my jam has ended.jpg
120 KB, 1280x726
>>70991809
He's a fucking magical zombie.
>>
>>70991542
Enforcer characters are always the coolest.
>>
>>70991815
well in the book he's supposed to be a totally different person with a transparently made up background but in the show everybody's just calling him clegane because fuck it i guess
>>
>>70991853
>muh headcannon
>>
File: 1445311207904.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1445311207904.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>70991898
>>
>>70991923
back at you :^)

stay mad
>>
>>70991081
the mountain still has his head

the dwarf skull was sent to dorne
>>
>>70991178
Not really.

It's Tywin. Screencap.
>>
>>70991096
The helmet in the books doesn't really have eye slots, it likely is no head at all.
>>
>>70991898
There's nothing in the helmet since they send the head to Dorne. Also cf. Bran's dream in the first book.
>>
>>70992170
could be but Qyburn used that stokeworth woman for her experiments.But perhaps you are right.
>>
>>70991081
he has no head in the books according to bran
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.