[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that Hugo Weaving was the real star of the Matrix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: matrix15.jpg (28 KB, 361x346) Image search: [Google]
matrix15.jpg
28 KB, 361x346
Can we all agree that Hugo Weaving was the real star of the Matrix trilogy?
>>
>>70872964
>mfw Smithposting stopped
>>
>>70872964

Waste of time and talent after Matrix 1, just becomes a mustache twirling faggot after that who seems to know everything
>>
>>70872964

Hugo never turns in a bad performance 2bh. Whether he's hammy or subtle, he's great.

I've always felt he was weirdly underrated, as well. He's obviously well known, but people never bring him up unless they've recently seen him in a movie.
>>
Hugo is the star of pretty much every movie he is in.
He's literally too good. I remember seeing some shitty movie he had a >5 minute side character role, he's pretty much all I remember from that shitty movie.
>>
>a machine shows a more diverse range of emotions than the protag
>>
IT'S THE SMELL OF KINO
>>
>>70873221
true kino poetry
>>
>>70873221
That was the point anon. In the first Matrix, Neo is human as fuck, and Smith is machine-like. As the series progresses, it flips, with Neo becoming more machine-like and Smith developing human emotions.
>>
>>70873265
Neo's expression never changes even in the first film.
>>
>>70873331
eh, Neo wasn't really that show offy with his emotions but he had more of them in the first than the last.
In the last he's like a stoic monk. In the first he's a normal guy, gets scared, panics, flips the bird, is sarcastic, and shows a good deal of other human emotions.
>>
File: woah.webm (132 KB, 800x334) Image search: [Google]
woah.webm
132 KB, 800x334
>>70873331
Wrong.
>>
>>70873265
Fucking kino If you ask me
>>
>>70873405
huau
>>
>>70873405
>not realizing Agent Smith was actually "The One"
>>
File: image.png (1 KB, 302x112) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 KB, 302x112
>>70873866
>>
He's absolutely mesmerizing in every scene he's in. The level of acting prowess on display is truly breathtaking.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.