[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Ball Super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Trunks and Mai.png (138 KB, 315x350) Image search: [Google]
Trunks and Mai.png
138 KB, 315x350
>>70755183

Future battle couple edition
>>
>>70759720
mai will never cock your gun, why live
>>
First for fuck Gohan and his fans
>>
Stupid manchild.
>>
File: 1465708186625.gif (1 MB, 255x192) Image search: [Google]
1465708186625.gif
1 MB, 255x192
Will Trunks ever get to be happy?
>>
there's not going to be a legit reason as to why his hair is blue?
>>
>>70759848
It makes no sense, really. His hair was blue in the manga, but in the anime it has been purple since always. His kid self has purple hair, so why does his future self has blue hair all of sudden?
>>
>>70759889
If your argument is based on what's "obvious" to you then you'll never convince anyone of your point of view because you don't even know why you have that stance.

Like that anon and I are doing, try using specific examples to support your stance instead of just chanting "No, I'm right" over and over.
>>
File: Trunks.Briefs.full.843850.jpg (88 KB, 666x1200) Image search: [Google]
Trunks.Briefs.full.843850.jpg
88 KB, 666x1200
>Leaves past more powerful and hardened as ever

>fastforward to "current" future trunks
>Is a scrawny, young looking non super saiyan weakling struggling to be the hero of his time all over again

Bravo Tor. its not even really a complain on his young pathetic appearance, but it all just feels like a retread
>>
>>70759720

What do you think the sex is like between those two?
>>
>>70760383
is it the same trunks though?
>>
>>70760469
They said he is, but it's clearly not, so I have no idea.
>>
>>70760469
yes
He talked about his friends in the past and they showed clips from cell saga
>>
>>70760383
>Say Mystic form is permanent full potential unleashed
>Lol no, neither permanent nor full potential nor unleashed
>>
>>
>>
Fuck off.

>>>/a/
>>
how is mai relevant again
>>
Dudes, this is a shonen, shonen main characteristic is that the main character does everything and the rest suck man ass, this shouldn't be new.
>>
>>70760645
That's what I wanna know. Why are they wedging Pilaf and his minions into every fucking thing in sight
>>
>>70760066
Trunks' japanese VA hinted that we'll see a grown up Trunks soon, so they gave future Trunks blue hair to be easier to tell them apart.
>>
Take it to /a/ or /co/ you piece of shit /sp/ nerds
>>
So where're Bra and Uub? also why didn't they use Bra as the 5th saiyan for the Saiyan God mode?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.