[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with all the hype? I love the Hound as a character,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1465419708180.jpg (117 KB, 855x960) Image search: [Google]
1465419708180.jpg
117 KB, 855x960
What's up with all the hype?

I love the Hound as a character, but he doesn't stand a chance in a 1v1 against the Mountain.

What will it be like?
>>
>>70643045
What does my post have to do with reddit?
>>
The Hound would beat the Mountain though, he's a much better fighter.
>>
>>70643115
autism desu
>>
>>70643096

>got beat up by a woman
>>
>>70643096
>actually believing this

The Hound wants to die bruh
>>
>>70643096
How is the Hound a better fighter than the mountain?
>>
>>70643149

>after fighting and killing several men and running a high fever, Brienne barely managed to push him off a cliff after several consecutive cunt punts
>>
>>70643001
Is that Ian McShane?
>>
>>70643001
Punished 'Venom' Hound fights an enemy much stronger than him and wins and is also his brother
>>
>>70643301
>>
>>70643282
>>70643301
Look mom I said it again! Xd
>>
>>70643172
Oberyn defeated him, he died because was cocky, the mountain is all muscle and no brains, and now that is dead has even less brains than before. Cut some tendons and cripple him step by step.
Also first mountain best mountain.
>>
I would forgive you guys for being plebs if you handn't read the books where Sandor never fights Brienne, but come on, can none of you remember as far back as season 1?

Ned described the fight between the Hound and the Mountain as Gregor mercilessly going for his brother's head with most of his swipes, and Sandor just defending pretty effortlessly.

The bottom line is that Sandor is a big enough guy to beat Gregor and it's something he's been thinking about all his life.
>>
>>70643230
She's beaten him fair and square though both in the sword fight and in the free for all brawl fist bare hands fight
>>
>>70643172

>How is the Hound a better fighter than the mountain?

The Mountain is shit, at tactics and strategy, Tyrell kid unseated him during jousting and the Hound fought him one and one no problem until Bobby B stopped the fight, and Oberyn if not for his hubris would have killed him easy, all he does is yell and swing, anyone with a clear head will fuck him up.
>>
>>70643277
You meant Gregor
>>
Why can't you fag/got/s keep your shit in your general? You cried like children for it back.
>>
>>70643453
There is a /tvg/ for all non-GoT related stuff. Why don't you fuck off back there and leave the rest of the board to us?
>>
Gregor probably isn't too skilled of a fighter, he just gets by on his size and strength. Really, who the fuck would spar with the guy? There's a reason he's mostly known for killing a baby and woman rather than any notable warriors.
>>
The mountain was an idiot when he was alive, I doubt he even reaches those heights as a zombie
>>
I hope Hound gets a rematch and kills Brienne.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.