[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you seen the film Tangerine? What did you think of it from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: tangerine.jpg (519 KB, 2652x1498) Image search: [Google]
tangerine.jpg
519 KB, 2652x1498
Have you seen the film Tangerine?
What did you think of it from a technical standpoint? It was shot on an iPhone 5 with a wide angle lens.
>>
>shot on an iphone

fuck shakycam and fuck the pretentious asshole who filmed it with an iphone because he sucks Apple Cock
>>
>>70566948
what size was it?
>>
I don't watch SJW LGBT shit
>tfw work at arthouse cinema and this piece of shit was going to get displayed until I intervened and got it canned
One act of "uncuck" at a time.
>>
>>70567044
Runtime 1 hr 28 min (88 min)
Sound Mix Stereo
Color Color
Aspect Ratio 2.35 : 1 (anamorphic)
Camera Apple iPhone 5S, Moondog Labs anamorphic adapter
Negative Format Video (HD)
Cinematographic Process H.264 MPEG4 HD (1080p/25)
Printed Film Format DCP

>>70567071
I was more interested in your opinion of the film making rather than the content.
>>
>>70567071
Faggots like you are the worst
>>
>>70567124
If the film making is in service of pushing cuck agenda then its quality isn't relevant.
>>
>>70567024
it actually looked pretty good, I was surprised when I saw it was shot on an iphone

the movie itself is decent, 6/10
>>
>>70567071
>I don't watch SJW LGBT shit

Do you find it problematic?
>>
>>70567199
Normalizing degeneracy is a problem, yes.
>>
>>70567071
How fucking fragile is your ego?

Also do you even know what cuck means or are you just using it because le edgy 4channers do it all the time
>>
>>70567253
He just thinks it has something to do with his involuntary celibacy.
>>
I quite enjoyed it. Great dialog and a fascinating subculture. I'd have never thought it was shot on a phone.

Also, Nazi shits can fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>70567160
Are you saying that any movie can be dismissed because of it's "cuck agenda"?
>>
>>70567160
back to /b/
>>
>>70567222
>Tangarine normalizing degeneracy

The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>70566948
>>
>>70567124
Sounds interesting, technically.

Might give it a go.
>>
I didn't really like it. All of the characters were annoying as shit and I didn't care for any of them or what they were experiencing.
>>
It looks like it was shot on a phone. Was like watching a youtube video.
>>
>>70567329
my cocaine
>>
>>70567349
Because it was shot on an iPhone.
>>
>>70567253
Interesting
Are you admitting you're not some local?
>>
>>70567317
Representation = normalization
>>
>>70567382
No shit sherlock. However people kept saying shit like 'wow it was shot on a phone' as if it wasn't obvious.
>>
>>70567407
The movie literally shows how degenerate they actually are. Prostitution, drug use, socializing with Armenians and so on. Its not glorifying in any way.

Decent movie 6-7/10
>>
>>70567503
>socializing with Armenians
The animals!
>>
File: Tangerines.jpg (51 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Tangerines.jpg
51 KB, 400x600
Better film.
>>
>>70568506
Yeah that was a better film autismo guy
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.