[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie only makes sense... if you force it to.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Batman.jpg (103 KB, 914x776) Image search: [Google]
Batman.jpg
103 KB, 914x776
This movie only makes sense... if you force it to.
>>
>>70369266
This movie is so quotable and memorable that even people that are butthurt can't help but quote it.
>2 months
>still mad

Looks like you'll be mad for the rest of your life at this point.
>>
New favorite quote from the ultimate edition trailer:

"You were never a god,
you were never even a man."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AO19XY2rqc
>>
>>70369340

I'm so mad
>>
I think the reason I liked it so much was because before I saw it in just heard only negative things. Everyone and their mothers said it was terrible.

When I finally went to see it, it turned out it wasn't even close to being as bad as I thought. I even enjoyed it, despite a few of its faults that bugged me.

Can't wait for extended cut.
>>
>>70369395

That was in the movie though...

If he's not a god or a man, why is he crying out for his mother?

Hit batman in the feels.
>>
>>70369266
I hate to be "that guy" but I really think BvS will be viewed better once whatever equivalent of Marvel's Phase One Warner is doing wraps up.
>>
>>70369340
They fucked up pretty bad
>>
>>70369266
You're now aware that 90% of the capekino posters with their wall of texts just generated those here

http://www.elsewhere.org/journal/pomo/
>>
>>70369526
Don't give a shit, never did
>>
>>70369340
We still quote man of steel too. Both in praise and mockingly.

That can't be said about any MCU marvel movie. The only marvel movies that have stood the test of time is spiderman
>>
>>70369428
I'm pretty sure that line wasn't in the theatrical cut. But yeah it was pretty obvious the Martha line humanizes superman in the eyes of Bruce.
>>
>>70369395
Its fucked up since thats such a good line, but then Batman is all like "Oh fuck Im sorry bro I didnt mean that"
>>
>>70369629
Iron Man will be the greatest cape flick of all time but there's no meme material to mine. DC fare takes itself painfully seriously so it's easier to lampoon
>>
>>70369839
>Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave! With a pile of scraps!
>>
>>70369407
I like it for the same reason. I don't think it's the best thing, but I don't think it's as bad as people are portraying it. Especially when you have shittier movies racking up higher ratings/reviews.
>>
>>70369662
for the last time, it was there.
>>
Haters gonna hate
>>
File: 1461223807428.gif (486 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461223807428.gif
486 KB, 500x375
This movie was a turd. You may want to choke it down for what ever reason but your mind and body won't let you.... Maybe the extended cut will make it better maybe what they cut was some how the diamonds but add that back and it's still a turd with diamonds in it
>>
File: 1464029516871.png (122 KB, 336x327) Image search: [Google]
1464029516871.png
122 KB, 336x327
>>70369266
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.