[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the film equivalent of putting ketchup on steak?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464683976386.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1464683976386.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
What's the film equivalent of putting ketchup on steak?
>>
watching tv shows on a computer
>>
>>70301782
a real man eats steak however they want

A1 steak sauce sucks, it's a meme, face it, you only use it because you were told to by your father and that it's what a "real man" uses, but your "real man father" also got cheated on by your mom and has to pay child support and he has a personal use vibrator in his dresser
>>
Shit-posting on /tv/
>>
>>70301782
Preacher tv adaptation is pretty close
>More one sided and overblown main-character action scenes=Buh-buh-better character, or "more badass" as one reviewer put it.

Some of the directors in the show has shit taste
>This needs more ketchup!
>>
using your phone
>>
>>70301816
This is the excuse that man children use about playing videogames and watching anime. Putting overpowering ketchup on a perfectly good cut of meat that has tons of flavour is unrefined and childish. You might as well eat kid cuisine.
>>
>>70301816

I know this is bait but I'll bite.

If you have to put anything at all on a steak after it's cooked then you fucked up
>>
>>70301816

I know this is bait but I'll bite.

If you have to put anything at all on a steak after it's cooked then you fucked up senpai.
>>
>>70301782

we had this thread yesterday and it was shit
>>
>>70301782
Some of you might say it's the ending of 10 Cloverfield Lane.

But I would argue the real ketchup was John Goodman's character.

Just made me uncomfortable all around when he wasn't being pure cringe, the aliens were at least fun.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.