[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
File: MbXgV.jpg (64 KB, 566x548) Image search: [Google]
MbXgV.jpg
64 KB, 566x548
lol
>>
Critical Consensus: Disney paid us more. Fuck this movie.

Next.
>>
*tips fedora while stepping out of the shadows*

The pitiful peons at Marvel have underestimated the power of DC one time too many. The "Marvel Cinematic Universe". Huh. A shoddily shot, messily put together series of soulless and artless wastes of celluloid designed to appeal to the base intellects of moronic manchildren still dreaming of becoming powerful as they waste their lives away masterbating to images of Black Widow.

Only a fool and a weakling of mind could gain satisfaction from watching poorly animated CGI trade weightless and impactless punches while trading quips a severely mentally retarded Thai ladyboy would find beneath him/her.

DC understand cinéma. They understand kino. DC know how to build shade and light in a performance, how to engage the minds of true enlightened souls. DC have redefined not just superhero films, but the entire film industry itself.

Mentally challenged Marvel fanboys can only begin to grasp the tectonic shift in filmmaking that has been unleashed. Critics and reviewers fail to recognize a movie far ahead of its time once again, crying on their blogs about lack of snark and quipping - failing to recognize a literal masterpiece as it unfolds before them.

The public have responded. The entire filmmaking industry has been shaken to its core. DC have changed the game utterly - a new landscape is carved, a beauty is born, a God walks among men.

*teleports away*
>>
delete this
>>
kek
KEK
K E K
>DC Universe Status: Turbulent
>>
A KISS FROM A ROSE
>>
i enjoyed forever and batman-robin, unironically.
>>
>>67535223
>5.3 average rating vs 5.2
>>
Says 29% to me closing in on superman III
>>
>>67535223
HOLY SHIT, THE SCORE IS GOING UP!
>>
>>67535509
rolling on the floor laughing
>>
>>67535223
>this movie ended up so poopoo that every meme pic is out of date the moment it gets uploaded
Fucking been keking about that the past few days.
>>
The score is definitely going to go up over time. There is no way people will actually consider it worse then that shitfest, the visuals, score, and action alone make BvS better than Batman and Robin.
>>
>>67535748
>The score is definitely going to go up over time.

That's not how scores work
>>
Critics have shit taste. CONFIRMED
>>
>>67535277
Yep. They literally send out envelopes of untraceable cash to every single RT critic.
Idiot.
>>
>29%
>DKEKS
>>
>>67535998
Why are you in such denial? It has already been exposed in gaming.
>>
>>67536348
>citation needed
>>
>>67535560
BvS is at 5/10 now
>>
>>67536440
The fact remains that even if there's a large gap in the tomatometer, the average score is roughly the same.
>>
>>67535223

is it worse than batman and robin? batrman forever is an ok movie. is this supposed to show that batman vs superman is terrible because batman forever is terrible?
>>
>>67536620
The average score, yes - but not the amount of critics who recommend actually paying to see the film.
>>
>>67536348
Buddy, if that were true, Tomorrowland would've done just fine.
>>
>>67535223
That pic is ancient, BvS is now sitting at 29%.
>>
>>67536348
Explain tomorrowland
>>
>>67535277
The Raiders are as shitty as your opinion
>>
>>67536348
Explain John Carter, Tomorrowland, The Lone Ranger and countless other massive blockbusters that were critical and financial failures.
>>
>>67536708
Which implies that the people who liked it really liked it, implying it's polarizing.
>>
>>67537260
What? No it doesn't.
It means that even the critics who gave Batman Forever a bad score reckon it's still worth paying a ticket for.
That's literally all it means.
>>
>>67537260
Not at all
30% of the critics could have rated it 6.1 (fresh score) while 70% could have rated it 4.5 (rotten score)

Average rate: 5/10
>>
>>67537321
>I think movie X and Y are of equal quality
>but you should see X and not Y!

Your logic makes no sense.
>>
Jim Carrey's portrayal of The Riddler is pure kino and anyone who disagrees is subhuman
>>
>>67537446
>implying Tommy Lee Jones is subhuman
I cannot sanction this buffoonery
>>
>>67537467
I like Jones but he's a relic and I wouldn't be surprised if he hates some of his best work, like the original MiB, as "not serious enough"
>>
I don't see what the joke is.

Batman Forever was a legit good movie.
>>
>>67535223
batman forever is better than every modern capeshit from the past 6 years. all your pic proves is that critics are worthless, and people follow them blindly
>>
File: nIBsHhgg.gif (6 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
nIBsHhgg.gif
6 KB, 160x120
>>67535223
Forever was leagues better as a capeshit movie, fight me
>>
It grossed 100 million more than batman forever did in its entire run in one weekend. That's amazing because batman forever actually broke Jurassic parks opening weekend record

425million plus
>>
>>67535289
underrated
>>
>>67537957

What an obvious samefag.

No one cares enough to read your long unfunny shit.
>>
>>67538041
>>
>>67537414
How does that not make sense? There's lots of reasons to see a shitty movie. Maybe it's so bad it's entertaining. Maybe it has one or two great scenes that make the rest of the movie worth sitting through.

I actually can't be sure if you're kidding or not. Are you seriously saying that you find it impossible to think a movie is bad but recommend it to somebody?
That's so fucking narrow.
>>
>>67537414
not the guy youre replying to but thats totally fine lol
i can think bvs and batman forever are the sme quality but im not gonna rewatch batman forever any time soon
>>
>>67535223
>This kills the capeshit
>>
>>67535223
How is Snyder not fired at this point? Might as well give Ben a shot at directing.
>>
>>67539722
It made $424 million worldwide opening weekend.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-35909299

THAT is why Zack Snyder isn't fired.
>>
>>67539845
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice has taken $424m (£300m) at the box office worldwide in its first five days despite poor reviews.
The global total - the fourth-highest ever - included $170.1m in the United States, a record for a March debut and the sixth-highest US opening weekend."
>>
File: Riddler_(Batman_Forever).jpg (248 KB, 800x952) Image search: [Google]
Riddler_(Batman_Forever).jpg
248 KB, 800x952
JOYGASM
>>
>>67535223
When half the reviews are trying to one up one another for clickbait purposes overusing the Thesaurus function on their word processor (as well the lame pun/analogy function that microsoft must have patched in recently) then you know there is a problem with "professional" "critics"
>>
>>67538151
What the fuck is that
>>
>>67540120
The internet literally ruined film criticism
>>
>>67535223
>Bin Al'fleq as Batman

JUST
>>
>>67535509
So did I.

And I enjoyed man of steel, the complete opposite (thought it was flawed).

Personally I don't think superhero movies have to be restricted to one marvel-esque like genre. I can't enjoy it either as a campy shlock like forever, comedy like deadpool, or as an attempt at a serious film like MoS.
>>
>>67540230
the internet ruined pretty much everything.

But pretty much everything turned out to be an illusion anyway.
>>
>>67535289
underrated post
>>
>>67540120
Literally like reddit, fishing for clicks/upvotes
>>
CTRL+F "joyless slog". 1+ results found

Good the guy we paid included the buzz phrase in their review. Send them the check then check the next review
>>
Is there a movie where Superman is molested?
>>
What the shit? It was 29% hours ago, it went up to 39%?
>>
I'm still going to watch it, I mean I've been hyping this movie for years. Am I really going to be hurt by this little flick?
>>
>>67540045
Stilll less annoying than Lex Zuckerberg.
>>
>>67535223
Batman forever was a fun movie though

They knew it was silly
There was no conflict between the realm of plausibility and batshit crazy comic book crap
>>
>>67540045
>Dat crotch bulge throughout the movie.
Shoulda been rated X
>>
>>67535277
Lol fuck off you fat fuck before I start posting your picture on /sp/ again
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.