[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't Tough Crowd ever been released on DVD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: t6xoa7ypi1vsqefvjb8b.jpg (51 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
t6xoa7ypi1vsqefvjb8b.jpg
51 KB, 620x400
Why hasn't Tough Crowd ever been released on DVD?
>>
>>70243085

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgcnmnJJm88
>>
Liberal media won't allow it
>>
>>70243138
le couldnt get away with it today.
>>
because watching comedians bomb for thirty minutes at a time isn't an entertaining form of media one would allow into their home
>>
>>70244005
on some real shit Tough Crowd is still completely unprecedented
>>
>>70243102
Holy shit this is hilarious and has based guests like Patrice o niel and nic diapolo

When was this on tv?? I missed it all
>>
Probably whatever is holding Insomniac back from a real release
>>
Real talk, Colin Quinn is pure gold
>>
>>70244403
CQ and Norm are the two funniest people in the world.
>>
>>70244005
Well I mean the show was cancelled for that reason

>Jim Norton addressed the program's demise on his blog, where he mentioned that Comedy Central would send down notes to the show discouraging the predominant focus on political topics and discussions about race and ethnic issues. The network claimed this was only because they already had scripted/talk programming that addressed these issues, referring to The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and Chappelle's Show, and warned that some of the views expressed on Tough Crowd did not appeal to the demographics at which Comedy Central's current business model was aimed.
>>
someone ask him on twitter
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 375x288) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 375x288
I demand the floor! Get in line, buddy. I've been waiting longer than that for the Dennis Miller Live box set.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.