[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite episode? Hardmode: one that isnt solely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Futurama-01_0.jpg (464 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Futurama-01_0.jpg
464 KB, 1600x1200
What is your favorite episode?
Hardmode: one that isnt solely based on feels like Jurassic Bark or the four leaf clover episode
>>
>>69981889
A Head In The Poles
>>
Farnsworth Parabox
>>
>>69981917
thats the nixon robot body one isnt it
I love the part when they're growling at each other
also:
>Nixon with charisma? ILL BE UNSTOPPABLE
>>
Roswell That Ends Well
>>
>>69982009
Every line in that episode is gold.
>>
Those original 4 seasons man...
Is there even a bad episode?
How did they do it?
>>
>>69981889
There were seven leafs on that clover.
>>
You are now aware the events in the past of Jurassic Bark never happened because Seymour was cared for by Lars!Fry until he was flash fossilized.

How was Seymour a fossil to begin with? Because it was a Bran-type loop. The flashback in Jurassic Bark was false.
>>
File: fry for ants.gif (37 KB, 100x85) Image search: [Google]
fry for ants.gif
37 KB, 100x85
>>69982290
my mistake

>>69982256
>Is there even a bad episode?
In those first four, no I can't think of any. They were just so creative and clever and comfy. The later seasons had some good episodes but something was just off after it was rebooted. The last season in particular wasn't that great, but that being said I actually really liked the final episode and how they ended it. Major feels
>>
Godfellas

Almost every episode of this show was gold, even the later seasons were decent
>>
Mars University
>>
>>69982579
Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love? was pretty weak desu.
>>
File: original.jpg (79 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
79 KB, 720x540
Fry and the Slurm Factory
>>
>>69981889
>Hardmode: one that isnt solely based on feels like Jurassic Bark or the four leaf clover episode
But there are none like that, those episodes also had great jokes.
>>
Futurama > Simpsons

Futurama never really got stale for the most part, it could've went on longer than the simpsons but i think it ended at the right time
>>
>>69984281
Pretty much every episode from the seasons after they killed and revived it is awful. A handful of episodes from the last season are decent, but for the most part they were just as bad as zombie Simpsons.
>>
Insane in the Mainframe

I watch it like once a month lol
>>
>>69984353
it wasnt that bad, not as bad as new simpsons thats for sure
>>
>>69981889
The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings - arguably my favorite finale of any show
>>
weeeewww
>>
>>69981889
>no mention of Amazonian Women in the Mood
>>
File: ohgodyourekillingme.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ohgodyourekillingme.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>69987210
Was just about to say the same, my nigga

The commentary is almost as good as the episode
>"My sister was an all american in college."
>"Oh, good fundamentals?"
>"GREAT fundamentals!"
>"Could she dunk?"
>"No."
>>
>>69982047
>>69987210
between these two
>>
>>69987210
>>69987879
>it funny in different way
Every line is GOAT
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.