[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robert Kirkman on TWD Season 6 Finale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: Capture.png (63 KB, 862x456) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
63 KB, 862x456
>>
File: Capture.png (48 KB, 901x353) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
48 KB, 901x353
>>69688772
>>
Spooling the dead said that the saviours took Daryl back to their base
>>
>>69688877
[spoilers]It's Glenn[/spoilers]
>>
>>69688787
I can't believe anyone working on that show still thinks they're doing a good job. It stopped being watchable in season 3, and it might be one of the worst shows on television right now. 80% filler and 0% character development.
>>
>>69688953
B-but Rick got sweaty. That's character development, right?
>>
>>69688787

>I know you're angry, but tune into the Season 7 Premier of AMC's The Walking Dead!
>>
>>69688924
They're changing it up to surprise comic fags.

It's Daryl because Norman Reedus is getting to big for the show.
>>
>>69688953
>Rick's had no character development
edgy
>>
Based fucking Kirkman.
>>
>>69689107
"this is tthe way the wuurld is naow, we cayunt take chaances anymouure" *squints and looks around unhinged looking while pointing a revolver*

woooow very good "chararacter development" u got there buddy
>>
File: 1462268684174.png (17 KB, 702x456) Image search: [Google]
1462268684174.png
17 KB, 702x456
This is why they did the cliffhanger.
>>
>>69689042
1) Reedus is nothing without the show. He's only done bit parts in movies since he hit it big with Daryl.

2) Daryl has already been confirmed for not getting killed because he's still on set.
>>
>>69688953
>It stopped being watchable in season 3

>He actually pushed through mid-Season 2
>>
>>69689285
did you think i'd fall for that?
>>
File: Melani Call 20160518_130721.jpg (27 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Melani Call 20160518_130721.jpg
27 KB, 640x640
>implying you'd be happy with any finale
Bunch of spergs
>>
>>69688953
You're crazy if you don't think it's a well made show. It's not on par with like Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad, but you can't really fault a show for not being the absolute pinnacle.

The build up to Negan was REALLY fun. Season 6 might have actually been my favorite season if it wasn't for them copping out on the last scene. I blame Game of Thrones for that honestly, because they saw all of the Jon Snow hype last year.
>>
>>69688772

Negan killed Aaron, Darly will replace Carl killing The Saviors at The Sanctuary.

>Aaron and Michonne are in danger in new issue
>Aaron gutted like a fish by Beta
>Kirkman apologizes for how the finale went down

It all fits, Negan killed Aaron.
>>
>>69688787
He seens to be saying
>Go watch game of Thrones or Rick And Morty, both vastly superior shows, this shit is not going to get better.
But since he has a contract (and is part of the staff) he can't say it out loud.
>>
>>69689598
According to /tv/ GoT and TWD are the worst shows ever made.
>>
>>69688953
>I can't believe anyone working on that show still thinks they're doing a good job. It stopped being watchable in season 3

This.

First season was decent.

Season 2 was pretty much ass, so I gave it one more season to unfuck itself.

Season 3 was just an abortion, so I dropped that bitch at the mid-season break.

It was bad enough they hired a fucking brit with his fake ass "american" accent to play a small town sherrif, but then they go and turn his character into a woman by making him constantly change from "badass Rick" to "emo faggot Rick" at any given moment.

That show was awful.
>>
>>69688787
>your unhappy
Comic writers, everyone.
>>
Negan was shit in the comics anyway, it really isn't a surprise that the show reflects that.
>>
>>69689762
>According to /tv/

There's your problem.

/tv/'s opinion isn't worth shit.
>>
>>69690947
It may not be worth much but it IS the right opinion
>>
>>69688787
Goldeneye is GOAT
>>
File: 1438486801263.jpg (33 KB, 622x276) Image search: [Google]
1438486801263.jpg
33 KB, 622x276
>>69688787
Maybe if Scott Gimple really cared about pleasing fans he would've shown who died, have them beaten to death, and then Negan saying something like 'Wew lad. You didn't die so good.'

How much you want to bet that the full scene will be how season 7 starts? You know, the scene we wanted, starting from the beginning but without the tension and buildup that the episode it was supposed be in had.

Scott Gimple is either a liar or an asshole if he thought his ending was good.
>>
>>69688787
>started off trying to be "nice"
>ended up just being like WELL IF YA DONT LIKE IT, DONT WATCH IT

what a fag
>>
>>69689595
>tummy :^)
>>
>>69690841

Negan got tiring pretty fast, Alpha is shaping up to be the best villain in the entire series at the moment.
>>
>>69689473
Not that retard, but I'm asking the same question, unironically. What kind of character development has he gotten?
>>
>>69691251
No, /tv/ likes BvS. Some of them unironically. Objectively bad opinion right there.
>>
>>69689455
I watched the entirety of season 2 thinking that there is no way they'll stay on this fucking farm another episode
>>
>>69692503

No.

She's not.

She's a fucking joke, and makes his comic that much more dumb.

"Alpha" is a CHICK, anon. And the group she "leads" has been shown to be one where the leader is simply challenged for the job, and must fight for it. They're expecting us to believe some bitch is going to be able to fight her way through all the men?

Bullshit.

She'd be somebodies fuck toy, nothing more, and nothing less. Just like every other chick.

"Alpha" is the most unrealistic "leader" Kirkman has come up with yet.

What the fuck is up with people these days and their "stronk womyn" bullshit? It's like motherfuckers never had sisters, or grew up with girls in school. They're WEAK, SLOW, and about on the same emotional level as children.
>>
>>69693102

We'll get glorious Beta if Alpha dies quite soon
>>
>>69693102
>t. David Aurini
>>
>>69694058

Unless Negen grabs that bitch by the throat, knocks her front teeth out, and bend her over and fucks her like the bitch she is, then Kirkmans rag will look about as stupid as it did when he introduced the "knights" in the "kingdom".

It's just shitty story telling, and unrealistic as fuck in a rag that's actually tried to maintain some semblance of reality in the fantasy world of zombies.
>>
>>69694076

Were you one of the little submissive boys raised by a single mommy that got picked on by all the other boys, anon? Is that what why you're defending the ladies?
>>
>>69692512
Nigga you'd have to be legitimately fucking retarded to think Rick hasn't gotten character development. He's a compeletly different man than he was at the start, he's almost gone insane multiple times, he's a ruthless vicious killer now.

Hate the show all you want but at least hate it for the right reasons. Character development is one of the things TWD is actually great at.
>>
>>69695001
Negan doesn't like rape, Anon.
>>
>>69690049
I did the same, the shocking drop in quality just continued on and on.

As far as I am concerned it ended after season 1.
>>
>>69689762
Yet they keep on watching!

Everyone loves to be a critic.
>>
>>69696756
at least for Rick
>>
>>69688787
oh my god, this is the voice of Robert Kirkman?

what a dickhead

he sidesteps both questions without answering either and accepting no criticism for it

often not being able to admit you're wrong is exactly what makes you wrong
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.